Don't Answer the Door!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seanathon
Seanathon
1,645 Followers

"I've got to get the cauldron," he said.

"Are you crazy, Dad? There's six of them in there!"

"You mean seven. You girls stay hidden. I think...I hope...the males only attack females."

He entered the room, walked quickly to the cauldron and picked it up. As he'd hoped, no one had noticed him. Allison was peeking around the corner, and he gave her a relieved nod. As he walked back across the room his foot caught on something, and the cauldron crashed to the floor as he fell forward.

He looked back and saw that the bukkake girl had stretched out and grabbed his shoe with one hand. She pushed the other cocks away from her and tried to get to Alec, but couldn't as the guy fucking her was still holding her legs as he pumped his pole into her hole. As Alec ran out of the room, picking up the cauldron on the way, the other zombies followed the girl's eyes and spotted Allison in the doorway.

Alec grabbed her hand and she grabbed Susie's and the three of them ran up the stairs with a mob of sex zombies after them. As they reached the top of the stairs, they looked to their right as a naked girl and Kaylee's dad came out of the bedroom and headed their direction.

Alec hoped to get out through the living room, but copulating couples blocked their escape. Allison took them upstairs toward Kaylee's room, but she could see through the open bedroom door that a pack of naked girls were locked together tongue to pussy on the floor. She quickly opened a door to her left and they ducked inside.

As her dad shut the door behind them, Allison realized they were in Kaylee's brother Chris' bedroom. He was wearing headphones while playing Call of Duty on his computer and was completely oblivious to them. She touched his shoulder and he jumped in fright.

"Allison! You scared the shit out of me," he said, as he took off his headphones "I told Kaylee you guys aren't allowed in my bedroom!" He realized she wasn't alone and put on his glasses so he could see Alec and Susie better.

"What happened? Why's your dad here?"

"Oh my god, Chris!" Allison cried. "You don't know what's going on? Your sister...your parents...we've all got to get out of here!"

"Why? Is the house on fire or something? I told them not to light so many candles!"

"No! Its not on fire, it's worse! Everyone has become sex-crazed zombies!"

"Pardon?"

"Zombies! Horny, fuck-crazy zombies! There's girls out there...I don't even want to tell you the things they'd do to you if they caught you!"

"Like what?" Chris said, as he reached for the door to see if she was pulling his leg.

Alec was too late to stop him as he opened the door and the four naked girls from Kaylee's room walked in. Chris backed away from them when he saw their glowing eyes, not knowing what to do. He was trapped with Susie on one side of the room while Allison and her dad were stuck on the other.

Panicking, Susie quickly grabbed Chris' belt and fumbled to undo it while shouting, "Quick, Allison! Stick your dad's cock in your mouth!"

Allison's mouth fell open in shock as she quickly looked at her dad, who shrugged his shoulders and acted like he didn't know what Susie was talking about.

Alec was panicking as he looked for a way to escape, knowing, with only his daughter close, sex wasn't an option.

Meanwhile, Chris, who had only seen naked girls on the Internet, brushed Susie's hand away and heroically stepped forward. He held his arms away from his sides and walked briskly toward the sex zombies, yelling, "I'll save you guys, run!" The four girls immediately grabbed him and dragged him to the floor while they tore his clothes off.

"No!" Susie cried, as she watched the girls yank off his pants, and stroke and rub his cock and balls while they all fought to climb on top of him.

Alec took one last look at Chris, thinking he had never seen anyone braver -- or happier -- and pushed Allison and Susie toward the open window. They climbed onto the roof and dropped to the lawn beside the house. Moving between the neighbors' houses, cauldron in hand, they managed to get home without being seen.

They were walking up the front steps when Allison said, "Mom?"

Andrea was lying on her side on the lawn across the street while their neighbor Tom, who was lying behind her, held her leg up and stuffed his dick into her pussy. Even from this far away, Alec could see their glowing eyes.

"Allison," he said, as he pulled his daughter into the house, "the only way to help your mom is to figure out a way to stop this...madness!"

Once inside, the three of them closed the curtains and locked all the doors. Allison went to her room, changed into jeans and a t-shirt, and ran to join her dad and Susie in the den.

Alec lifted the glowing cauldron, which was heavier than it looked, so he could examine it. As he held it up, he could see the old cauldron's base was inscribed with glowing letters. He couldn't read the words because they were in Old English, but was able to use the Internet to translate:

When the sacred time of Beltane is nigh The vessel fills with the goddesses' eye Run 'round the Maypole and run to the fields Reseed the Mother 'til the darkness yields When Beltane is done and Baal-fires lie cold The cauldron will sleep, the earth will turn gold

"Oh my god," Allison whispered, "the cauldron knows about mom!"

"I think 'Mother' probably refers to Mother Earth," Alec said. "It sounds like some sort of...fertility ritual."

A short while later, after a quick search of the Internet, he learned he'd been correct.

"This cauldron was supposed to be used at Beltane, which is a pagan festival that took place in the spring. In ancient times, couples would have all-night orgies in the fields believing that it would guarantee good crops. Maybe this cauldron was used to ensure everyone was an...eager participant? But Halloween falls on Samhain, which occurs six months before Beltane. And the poem says the cauldron won't sleep until Beltane is done..."

"Which means they're going to be screwing until next spring?" Allison asked.

"Not if I can help it. If using the cauldron at the wrong time of the year is what made everyone go crazy, maybe there's a way to, I don't know, cancel the spell?"

He was trying to google the information when the doorbell rang. The girls waited nervously while Alec went toward the hallway.

"Don't answer the door!" Allison whispered.

Alec turned and held his finger to his lips for silence. He crept to the end of the hallway and peeked around the corner. A naked girl was outside the front door, pressing her breasts against the frosted door sidelight and trying to see in. As he watched, she stuck her hand through the mail slot and her fingers reached out toward him as if she knew he was there.

Alec looked behind him and could see the terror on the girls' faces as they waited by the den. He got on his knees and crawled toward the dark living room. The girl pressed her face against the glass and tried to see in, while she tried the lock again and slowly dragged her nails down the door.

Alec peeked through the curtain and could see her looking toward his bedroom window. He knew her instantly by her flawless nude body -- Kaylee. Her head whipped around as if she had read his mind, but he ducked down an instant before she saw him. His heart was pounding as he crawled back to where he could see the front door, as she kept putting her fingers through the mail slot, beckoning him. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, she heard a car coming down the road and disappeared into the darkness. After making sure she was really gone, Alec headed back to the den.

"Who was it?" Allison asked.

"Another zombie," he lied, "a girl in an angel costume. She's gone now."

The girls waited in the den, jumping every time they heard a shriek outside, until Alec finally found some information that seemed helpful.

"This one site written by this Wiccan...this witch, says the druids used to perform a ritual to signal the end of Beltane. Maybe if we can re-create the ritual, we can end this curse?"

"I'll help," Susie said. "What do we have to do?"

"Well first it says we need the vessel of the goddess. I think that means Kaylee, you said she was the first one to get the glowing eyes. And we need some rose oil."

"There's some in Mom's bathroom," Allison said.

"Okay, good. And earth -- we can get some from the yard. But it says we also need a phallic symbol, something to represent a maypole...Allison?" Alec realized his daughter had disappeared.

"She ran off down the hallway," Susie said.

They both came out of the den as Allison came out of her bedroom with a huge, transparent, purple dildo.

"Dad, please don't ask," she said, as Alec stared open mouthed at her.

"Umm...yeah," he said, clearing his throat, "Take it to the den, we need to put it in the cauldron while we perform the ritual. We've got everything we need now -- except Kaylee."

"But how are we gonna find her?" Allison asked.

"The last time I saw her she was heading toward the parkway. But I don't think the problem is going to be finding her, it's going to be getting her back here."

They cautiously opened the front door, and when they looked across the street they saw Andrea and Tom were gone. They snuck across their neighbors' lawns and were looking for Kaylee, when they heard the frightening sound of fucking.

Alec peeked around the side of a house. A woman in a barmaid costume was braced against the wall as her boyfriend rammed her from behind. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist and he had her blouse pushed up so he could squeeze her tits while he banged his tool into her ass. He groaned as she talked dirty to him and begged him to fuck her harder.

"Holy shit!" he cried, when he noticed Alec and the two girls enjoying the show from the side of the house. His girlfriend hurriedly pushed her skirt and blouse down while he pulled his pants up.

"I'm glad we found you!" Alec said, relieved they weren't sex zombies.

"Well, I'm not," the guy said, as his girlfriend turned her back to them and tried to do her bra back up. "How about a little privacy!"

"Oh, you don't understand," Alec said, "we want to join you!"

The boyfriend checked out Allison and Susie, but his dark-haired girlfriend lit a cigarette, looked Alec up and down, and then shook her head to show she wasn't interested.

"Sorry, man," he said. "You guys are gonna have to do the threesome on your own, we're tired and headed home."

"Threesome? Oh, no! When I said we want to join you, I meant for protection. We're looking for a lost girl."

Alec told them of the cauldron and the curse and, though disbelieving at first, the couple, Brody and Gabriella, saw ample proof while they walked that he was telling the truth. The five of them saw couples fucking on lawns, on the road, on cars and -- once -- even on a roof.

No one answered when Brody called 911, and they wondered where the police were until they saw the reassuring flash of red and blue lights. They jogged to the end of the street and saw a police car parked sideways in the middle of the road. Through the open backdoor they could see a police officer on his back while a girl in a Tinker Bell outfit lifted herself on and off his baton. His female partner was bent over the front of the car with her gun belt around her ankles as a guy in a skeleton costume gave her the bone from behind.

Alec led the group away from the flashing lights. He knew now that it was up to them to put a stop to this madness. He didn't know how far the cauldron's spell could spread, but he thought it was possible -- if they failed -- the neighborhood, the city, the state, the country and possibly the entire planet could all end up sex zombies.

They turned onto a side street and spotted a heavy, middle-aged man in a business suit behind a naked girl bent over the hood of his car. Allison instantly knew it was Kaylee and went to run to her.

Alec quickly caught his daughter and told her to stay with the others while he went closer. He carefully crept near and recognized the businessman, Sam, from the local Block Watch meetings.

Sam was an overweight salesman in his early fifties, and his pants were in a heap around his ankles as he banged Kaylee from behind. His fat stomach smacked against her round ass as he pumped in and out of her, and he wheezed while he tried to grope her tits. Kaylee reached back and pulled his hips toward her, trying to get him to fuck her faster. As Alec approached, he realized Sam's eyes weren't glowing.

"Sam!" he whispered, "are you okay?"

""Jeezus!" Sam cried, as he looked back at Alec. "You nearly gave me a heart attack Carson! I thought you were my goddamn wife!"

"You've got to get away from the girl, Sam!"

"Are you kidding me, Carson? I came home and this little darling was buck naked in my driveway," he said, grunting as he kept driving into Kaylee. "I think she's on Ecstasy or something, her eyes are all weird. She couldn't wait to get at my pecker, started grabbing it, pulled my pants down...bent over my car and spread her cheeks to show me her little fuckhole."

"Sam! You don't understand -- she's dangerous!"

"Only if my wife catches me!" he laughed. "I know this girl, she's twenty. She's legal."

"You don't understand!" Alec said, as he reached to pull Sam away. "You've got to stop!"

"Are you kidding! This girl's got a body like a porn star, I'll never get a chance to nail a sweet piece like this again!" He grabbed Kaylee's shoulders and groaned as he drained his balls into her.

Instantly, they both stopped and simultaneously turned to look at the others with golden, glowing eyes. Sam, with his tiny, stiff penis sticking straight ahead and his pants still around his ankles, shuffled toward the girls. Kaylee turned and strode purposefully toward Alec.

"Oh fuck!" Alec said, as he backpedaled away and turned to run.

Brody grabbed Gabriella's hand and they ran away with Allison, but Susie was petrified with fear as Sam shuffled toward her with his terrifying, glowing eyes. Alec stopped when he saw Susie was in trouble and turned to run back, but Allison got there first.

"Hey, pervert!" she cried, and as Sam turned her way she lifted her t-shirt and flashed her perky tits at him. He immediately changed direction and shuffled after Allison. Brody ran back and grabbed Susie's hand and pulled her away.

"I'll lead Kaylee back to our house," Alec called. "Try to lose Sam and meet me back there!"

Brody ran with the three girls through front yards and down side streets, but they were forced to stop when they saw four half-dressed men slowly walking up the road. They hid behind a fence while they waited for an opportunity to sneak past the sex zombies.

Allison grabbed the top of the fence and was trying to peek over when she was suddenly slammed sideways to the ground. Sam, who had finally kicked off his pants, had caught up and had her pinned under his bulk. He crammed his hand under her t-shirt and roughly squeezed her tit while his other hand grabbed her crotch through her jeans.

She screamed and punched and kicked while she tried to fight him off, but he was too big and too strong. He forced her pants and thong underwear down around her knees and was lifting her legs up when Brody threw a right cross that dropped him like a bag of dirt.

"Oh my god, thank you!" Allison cried, as she covered her pussy with her hand and pulled her jeans back up.

Brody peeked over the fence; the other sex zombies had heard the commotion and were heading toward their hiding place. "Give me your purse," he whispered to Gabriella. She handed it to him and he pulled out her lighter and a bottle rocket. As he lit the firework, it screamed high over the sex zombies' heads and exploded with a bang behind them. They all turned and, while they were wondering where the noise had come from, Brody led the three girls across the street and back to Allison's house.

Alec had been worried they wouldn't be able to lure Kaylee back to the house, now he was more worried by how single-mindedly she had followed him home. He had to keep jogging ahead to stay out of her reach, while making sure he didn't accidentally run into any other zombies. As she strode purposely after him, Alec couldn't stop thinking of how hot she looked bent over Sam's car and wishing that it had been him behind her. As she followed, Kaylee's burning eyes seared into him like they could read his every thought.

When they finally reached his driveway, the golden-eyed temptress bent over Andrea's car and spread her ass cheeks invitingly -- exactly as Sam had described.

Alec's cock twitched, but he backed into his house and Kaylee's eyes flared as she followed him inside. He was at the top of the inside stairs when Kaylee came through the door on all fours, and crawled up them like a kitten with her mouth open for some milk. Worried she would get too close, he stumbled back into the kitchen and went to the dining room. From this vantage point she wouldn't be able to corner him; he could see her whether she came through the kitchen or the living room.

But she didn't come from either direction. He waited more than a minute before carefully peeking into the living room and realizing that she was gone. He couldn't see her outside so he headed down the hallway toward the bedrooms.

Alec crept down the hall, and as he passed the den he looked in. Kaylee wasn't there and, he realized in horror, neither was the cauldron. He ran into the den and searched around the desk; the cauldron was gone, they wouldn't be able to complete the ritual.

His mind raced as he wondered how he and Allison could escape: Andrea's car! The keys should still be in her jeans outside. He turned to leave and saw Kaylee.

She had hid behind the door and now she stepped out, cauldron in hand. As she leered at Alec, both her eyes and the cauldron seemed to glow brighter. She shut the door. Alec made one last prayer: "Once I'm a sex zombie, don't let my daughter find me."

The front door was wide open but the house was as still as the jack-o'-lantern on the porch. Allison quietly tiptoed up the inside stairs. She assumed her dad had opened the front door but, if he did, where was Kaylee. And what if it had been her mom who had opened the door instead?

She crept down to her parents' room to check if her mom had come back, but the bedroom was empty. She walked back down the hall, past her own dark bedroom, and looked left to the den. The door was closed. She moved closer and heard a scraping sound on the other side. Her hand trembled as she reached for the doorknob.

Brody heard Allison's scream and bolted down the hall. He pushed past her as she blocked the doorway to the den and saw Alec lying on his back with Kaylee on top of him. He was struggling to throw her off, but she'd straddled his chest backwards so her bare bum was inches from his face while her vice-like thighs clamped his arms against his sides. She was pushing his pants down when Brody grabbed her and tried to wrestle her off of Alec.

Kaylee immediately grabbed at Brody's own shirt and pants, trying to tear them off, but the girls rushed in and all four of them pinned her down on the carpet.

Allison yelled at her as they fought to hold her down, hoping she'd recognize her voice, but she could see her best friend only desired one thing while possessed by the cauldron's magic.

As the others held Kaylee, Alec ran to his desk and gathered up the tools and components to perform the ritual. Allison was grappling with one of her legs while Susie lay on top of the other, pinning it to the floor. Gabriella was struggling to hold her left arm while Brody grabbed the right.

He pulled Kaylee's arm tightly against his chest; she watched him with pleading eyes as she twisted, yearning to break free. Her flawless skin looked luminescent, as it glowed and shone with the same golden aura as her haunting eyes. His gaze drifted up her long, shapely legs as they pushed and pulled against the two girls fighting to hold them. He saw the curve of her inner thighs gliding gently to her inviting wetness and, as she writhed, he journeyed across the beautiful sweep of her flat tummy and traced along her ribcage until he drifted over the contour of her firm, beautiful breasts. She arched her back and her erect, pink nipples reached toward the ceiling, aching to be touched.

Seanathon
Seanathon
1,645 Followers