Don't Ask, Don't Tell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's an easy little thing," she continues, "just a little quid pro quo. I do it at work alla time. You do a little somethin' fo' me, I do a little somethin' fo' you..."

I regard her smooth, milk-chocolate complexion, a couple of shades lighter than my own. Then I back away, shaking my head. "Look, woman, I'll fix it for free," I say, picking up the case. "Not to be rude, but I just want you out of my house so I can relax. That cool?"

"If that's what you really want," she says huskily as I head for my study. Once I'm inside, I shakily close the door behind me and let out a large sigh of relief.

Shit, that was a close one, I think as I unpack the laptop and set it up. I handled that totally wrong and it almost came back to bite me in the ass. But this'll all be over as soon as I take care of this little problem.

My keychain has two 1-gigabyte thumb drives on it; one blue, one black. The blue one has all of my emergency diagnostic and repair software on it. So does the black one, but with a twist: they're all "wareZ", what I call my heavy-duty "black ops" shit. Sure, it's illegal. Sure, we I.T. professionals are supposed to decry it. But if the CEO hoses her machine and I got the cure for what ails it, she looks the other way, sho' nuff.

Trixie's fuck-up calls for the wareZ. I could fix the login with the blue drive, but the trick here is to restore the original password and then erase all signs that it's been tampered with. Which I do in less that eight minutes. I take another ten to snoop around, because I know what Trixie was looking for. It's not that I want to dip my wick in another man's game, but curiosity gets the best of me, and soon I find a hidden folder with all the incriminating shit on it.

Theo's a smart guy. He's got some good protection on here, but he's still dumb for keeping this stuff. Chat logs, webcam videos, and photos of him and his admin assistant detail his whole affair. Dumbass.

I should do him a favor and wipe it all out. It's not like he can turn around and blame Trixie for his hidden files being erased, right? Instead, I plug in my 500-gig USB drive and copy it all. Then I shut the laptop down, pack it up, and take it back out to Theo's waiting wife.

"Here it is," I announce. "It's all se--"

Fuck. Trixie is standing next to the coffee table now. Her suit jacket is off, and she's shrugging out of her sleeveless blouse, revealing soft arms, a smooth, round tummy--and a HUGE white, industrial-strength bra.

"All set?" she asks while stepping to me, reaching behind her back to unsnap her bra hooks. "Got it all fixed, baby?"

"Trixie," I say as she begins to remove the giant harness. "What the hell are you doing?"

"You just saved my fat ass, Steve," she replies as the bra drops to the floor and her enormous cans flop free. "I can't let you do that fo' nuthin'." She takes my hands and places them on her milk-chocolate whoppers. "They're F cups. Now you know."

The full, hefty hangers are hot in my palms. I can't help but thumb the thick, blackberry-like nipples at their tips. Trixie purrs in response.

My cock, which had softened while I was working on the laptop, plumps up instantly and tents my pants again. The big girl before me notices; she swiftly opens my pants, shucks them and my underwear down to my ankles, and firmly grasps my chunky cock.

"Yeahhh, there it is, that's what I want," she hisses as she times her strokes to my tweaking of her thick paps. "Quid pro quo, honey, c'mere," she purrs, leading me by my cock over to my Barcalounger and pushing me into it. She then kneels at my feet and parts my knees wide, allowing her to get all cozy with my dark, twitching prong.

Goddamn, everything's happening so fast! And all the blood rushing to my dick has literally made me dizzy. Trixie's stroking of my long shaft while juggling my bloated balls isn't helping, either.

I manage to reach up and push her shoulders away. "Shit, woman, you have to stop," I grunt. "Stop, before we do something we'll both regret."

"I never regret NUTHIN'," she replies, leaning forward to bat my prick with her massive mams. "I treat people who do me favors good, Steve, REAL fuckin' good. And I know what you need, since you waved this big stick in my face an' all. So don't fight me. You been wantin' my tig ole bitties for years--an' now you gonna GET 'em!"

With that, Trixie lowers her chest until my pulsing prick is engulfed in soft, hot titflesh. I mean, her titties literally FLOW around my dick; I've never felt anything quite like it. I groan loudly, despite myself.

"Like it, honey?" she asks, smirking. "All y'all men do. Y'all so easy." Then she drools long strings of saliva all over my mushroom-like dickhead, which lazily drips down my shaft and into her cavernous cleavage. Within a minute, I feel it escaping the underside of her breasts and coating my balls. Trixie then smushes her jugs even tighter around my shaft, until it's completely sealed within her hot, slippery chasm.

"Shhhiiittt, Trix," I gasp, "holy fucking SHIT!"

"Uh huh, yeahhh baby," she hisses as she jiggles her titties around my concealed cock. "Feels like a little pussy, don't it? Your pre-cum's leaking out, too; it's gettin' nice an' slippery now, huh?"

My hips thrust on their own accord, making my bloated prick slice deeply into her cleavage. I reach down and replace her hands, filling my palms with her doughy breastmeat, squeezing them even tighter around me. With her hands now free, I hear a zipper being undone, and then a loud moan escapes Trixie's lips.

"Ummmmm," she breathes, "I love to touch myself while gettin' tittyfucked. Go 'head an' take yo' time, baby, yeaahhh, like THAT, stroke 'em real good, real DEEP, God I feel this shit alla way down to my PUSSY, Steve, uuUuMmm..."

Oh, fuck, this is absolutely delicious. My vision starts to blur. "You're right, Trix, I've been dreaming about your BIG ass TITS, SSHHHiiitt, they feel so Goddamn GOOODDD wrapped around my PRICK, uhhngh--UUHHNNgggHhh..."

I'll hand it to Trixie, she doesn't cheat me. She has places to be, but she still lets me luxuriate in all of that marvelous, milk-chocolate flesh. But it's not long before I get that tingle at the base of my fat cock. My grip on her spongy melons tightens as I speed up my thrusts.

Trix smirks again, knowingly. "I know you not goin' to last long, Steve, an' neither am I," she says. "So go 'head and shoot, honey, SHOOT alla that HOT cream all over my TITTIES, babe--OooHHH yeesss like that, stroke me LIKE THAT, cumm Steve CUMMM--"

All of this hot titflesh and all of that hot talk does me in. I thrust up high and hold it, clenching my quivering asscheeks as I pump a hot, gooey load of cream right into her cleavage as Trixie squeals and shudders all over, her orgasm arriving with mine.

I collapse into my lounger, puffing. Trixie hefts her enormous jugs and separates them, releasing my cum-slathered cock--and displaying her cream-smeared cleavage to my eyes. Although I'd just bust a nut, my dick still gives a lurch at the wanton sight.

"Dammnn, you must've been backed up, baby," she says huskily. "Ain't seen this much nut in years. You must REALLY like my titties, huh?" She giggles as she puts her bra back on, trapping my juice within her massive bosom. Then she covers it with her blouse and her suit jacket. "There," she says, "now Theo will never notice. I mess up a lotta bras this way, though."

Jesus, this woman is bold, I muse as I manage to pull up my pants and stagger to the front door, following her switching hips.

"You sure the laptop is alright now, Steve?" she asks, opening the door. "Theo'll have my ass if it ain't."

"He'll never know you fucked with it," I say. "And leave it the hell alone from now on."

Trixie gives me a beaming smile. "Why should I?" she replies, openly fondling my crotch in broad daylight before moving toward her car. "You got just the right tools to fix ERRYthin'."

"Dammit, Trix...!" I protest, but she's already halfway to her car. Fuck it, I think, closing the door and leaning against it while catching my breath.

It's a sad thing to do, but I start rationalizing the whole thing. I mean, yeah, I titfucked her. So what? It was basically like masturbating between two warm, soft, fleshy pillows. And I didn't even kiss her. That's a damn sight better than what happened between me and Marie. Besides, Trixie got what she wanted; I sincerely doubt she'll be back.

There's a nice little bonus from it, too: I'm not snapping everyone's head off at work. And at night, although I know it's wrong, I pore over the videos, pictures, and chat logs I pulled from Theo's laptop. Watching Theo plug the sopping-wet twat of his blond, shapely assistant over and over is addictive. Although I do feel bad for Trixie, it doesn't prevent me from stroking off to the hot body of her competition.

And then, there's Trixie herself. I didn't take any pictures of her, but the image of her ginormous boobs wrapping around my stiff, dark meat is indelibly imprinted in my cerebral cortex. As the days go by, I end up wanting to see and touch more of her. But to do that, I have to deliberately scheme for it to happen. I will have to actively plan to betray Cheryl. That's the only thing that holds me back.

So anyways, I'm chatting online to a co-worker one morning, helping him fix a problem on a computer in one of our branch offices, when another IM window pops up. I know who it is immediately.

Trixalicious69: What's up?

myndstorm5: Workin. How'd u get my screen name?

Trixalicious69: I hv my ways? Can u talk?

myndstorm5: Not long. Wats on ur mynd?

Trixalicious69: cute. Just thinkin that u know Theo's password 4 his laptop, rite?

myndstorm5: no comment. Thot I told u 2 leave that alone?

Trixalicious69: Sh*t, Steve, u know I can't do that. Cmon, man, help a sista out?

And there it is. All I have to do is say no, block her screen name, and go on with my life. But shit, her huge tits...and her big ass, which I never got to touch, let alone see... and what lay between her marvelous, thick, milk-chocolate thighs...

myndstorm5: Wats in it 4 me?

Trixalicious69: LOL. quid pro quo, huh? watsamatta, u miss momma's big ole tits? Or do u want sumptin else?

myndstorm5: sumptin else

Trixalicious69: I'll give u anything u want, but u betta hv some good sh*t 2 trade.

myndstorm5: Trust me, I got evrything u need.

Trixalicious69: Well, then.

I arrive at her office building the following evening at 6pm. Trixie meets me next to the security desk. The guard and I both are slobbering over her attire. She's wearing a red, sleeveless, mock turtleneck that's almost stretched to bursting across her expansive chest. Her black skirt fits snugly, ending three inches above her knees; it has a slit on one side running up to mid-thigh. The slit reveals the top of her black, thigh-high pantyhose. Topping it off is a pair of black, patent-leather, five-inch "Fuck Me" pumps, which makes her about an inch taller that me.

I sign in and follow her to the elevators. Trixie has some junk in her trunk, and I enjoy watching it sway wildly from right to left as I trail behind her.

When the elevator doors close, I finally feel safe enough to speak.

"Whew, Trixie," I say, openly appraising her. "You didn't come to work dressed this way, did you?"

She laughs. "Give me some credit, Steve," she replies. "I'ma little crazy, but not stupid. I changed after everyone left." She pauses to let that sink in. "Yeah, this is all fo' YOU, baby."

I can't help but grin at the implications of that. "Is that right?" I say, moving closer to her."

She stiff-arms me, keeping some space between us. "Down, boy," she giggles as the elevator doors open on the fifth floor. "Business first. C'mon."

I follow her past a host of empty cubicles and desks to a glass-walled, richly appointed office. Once we're inside, she locks the door and draws the curtains, shrouding us in secrecy.

She takes a seat behind her wide, mahogany desk. "Now, Steve," she begins, "whatcha got fo' me?"

I remove my USB hard drive from my suit jacket's inner pocket. "This," I reply. "Now first, I want to make sure I'm not implicated in any of this shit. In other words, you didn't get this from me. Understood?"

She laughs. "Coverin' yo' ass, I likes that," she says, her voice growing husky. "What else? What do you want from me?"

"From you? Well, uhh," I stammer. This is it. After my next words, there's no turning back.

"Wellll?" she teases.

"Your ass, Trixie," I say, not bothering to conceal my rampant lust. "Your big, fat, wonderful ASS."

"Yeah?" she says, smirking again. "That ALL you want?"

"No," I say, "but let's play it by ear."

"Uh huh," she replies, standing to allow me to sit at her desk. "Hook up your dohickey and show me what's what."

Which I do, opening up a couple of the webcam videos and the chat logs. "There you go, Trix."

"Move back," she whispers. I scoot back in her highback, black-leather chair, giving her room to see her computer screen. The act places her large, skirt-covered bottom right before me. She shifts her weight from the left leg to the right, making her asscheeks dance in front of my face.

"C'mon; Steve, don't be shy," she says. "Feel me up while I check this shit out."

Fuck it, I think, leaning forward to bury my face in her asscleft. My hands squeeze and grope her jiggly globes as Trixie exclaims angrily, "That muthaFUCKA! That no good sonuvaBITCH!!" My black rod stiffs up as I immerse myself in her scent, and I realize something right off.

"You're not wearing any panties," I grunt while smoothing my hands around her plush thighs, fingering the lacy tops of her hosiery.

"Nope," she says, wriggling her hips from side to side, rolling her ass all over my face. "I never wear any when I'm about to get some dick."

My fat, dark prod lurches to full attention with that. "Is that so?" I ask, relishing her hip movements.

"Sure is," she answers. "I've been wantin' yo' cock ever since you came between my tits. Such a thick piece a' meat, an' I always get what I want."

I brazenly push her skirt up and over her voluminous hips, exposing all her milk-chocolate toned assflesh to my eyes.

"Oh my fucking GOD!!" I gasp. I mean, my wife Cheryl has a sweet, juicy tail. But shit, Trixie has ass for DAYS. I can't help myself; I start kissing, and nipping and licking all over those fabulous cheeks. She moans and pushes back, giving me as much of her delicious derriere as I can handle.

"Oooohh, FUCK yeahhh," Trixie hisses. "That's right, BITE that big ass...MMmmm, yeah, Steve, do that agai--AAhGghh, oh muh GAWD! You sure know how to treat a big girl, baby..."

"UUMMPPHH," I answer, dipping my head lower, flicking my tongue at her puffy, moist pussylips. She gets the hint and spreads those plump thighs, providing better access. My tongue stabs between her labia, scooping out some cream. We both groan as I get my first taste of her tangy twat in my mouth.

"Dammnn, Steve," she says, looking back to see my face smothered by her rear. "I really love what you doin' to me, but I gots to get your cock in me. Right now, Mr. Big Dick, right NOW."

I pull back from her now-glistening tail to undo my pants and work them down to my ankles. Then I use my hands to guide her wide hips, lowering them until my bloated dickhead is notched at the opening of her dripping quim.

That's when Trixie takes over. A moan emanates from deep within her as she rotates her large bottom; my head enters her with a sticky POP. Then she S-L-O-W-L-Y absorbs the rest of my twitching prick, inch by inch, until she settles at my root, her wide ass spreading all over my lap. I grunt as the feeling of her hot, velvety pussy wraps around me.

"Geeezus," she groans, rocking her ass. "OooHHH GodDAMN! It's been so long...So. Fuckin'. LOONNGG. UUHhhnngghhh...you in me up to my THROAT, Steve...Lissen: I've taken men other than Theo between my titties and in my mouth before, but never up in my pussy. I jus' wanted you to know that."

I hear her and all, but I'm concentrating on the dizzying sight of her quivering asscheeks rising and falling on my dark prong. Mouse clicks can be heard; she's still going through the files, watching her husband's betrayal as she posts strongly on my shaft. Within a minute, she jams herself all the way down on me, and her big body quakes all over. Suddenly my dark cockshaft is awash with white cream.

"UUhhn," Trixie groans, resuming her fucking, "I ain't...cum...like THAT...in YEARS, honey...Ahh, ooHH FUUUCKKK! Lemme do it, Steve, lemme WORK this big stick, I promise I'll make you cum REAL good, okay, baby, okay? OH! Oooohh SHIITTT--"

Trixie cums again, this time lowering her head onto her desk as her hips bounce on my thick, black pole. This time it takes her a few minutes to recover; all of her weight presses down on my dick. I hunch my pelvis up as best I can, nudging her cervix each time, eliciting a series of moans from her. Man, her pussy flutters and ripples the length of my prick. She's fucking me without even moving!

"Umm ooohh yeahhh Steve, honey, that's good, stir up Momma's pussy, yeahhh like thattt," Trixie gasps while grinding her ass. "Y-you--you gotta let me catch my breath so I can f-fuck you RIGHT, b-baby--quid pro quo, remember? You delivered, so I gotta--OH! OooHHH NOOOO don't hump up in me like THAAT, you gonna--I'm GONNNAA CUUUMM--"

This time I have to dig my fingers into her fat asscheeks to steady her as she thrashes about on my lap. Her hands claw her desk, seeking purchase of its edge as she shudders, her orgasm rocking her large frame to its core. Her sticky twat grips my rigid prong tightly, making me grit my teeth.

Finally, Trixie kind of collapses on me, all of her energy spent. Her pussy is pulsing, with aftershocks rippling up and down my shaft, but I can tell that she's all fucked out. She's half-panting, half-sobbing as she rests her head on her desk, slack-jawed and drooling.

Now, I'm a good lover, but I'm not all that. I know that it's been a good long while since this woman's had some dick, and it's overwhelmed her. No one should have to go too long without some good sex. I know; I've been there.

Still, I didn't come all this way to not get my nut. So I wrap my hands around Trixie's soft waist and I hunch up into her steamy, creamy goodness. "Uh--UUhh--UUHHN!!" she goes, in time with each of my thrusts. "Get it get it get YOURS, baby, you deserve it, yes you DDOOOO..."

"Yes--I--DO!" I exclaim, finishing with three hard pumps, cramming my mushroom-like cockhead against her cervix and blasting off. My toes curl in my shoes as I squirm in my seat; my black prick squirts over and over within Trixie's juicy box. When my balls are completely empty, I let out a deeply-satisfied "aaahhhhh," slumping in the executive chair.

Through my cum-induced haze I hear more mouseclicks. Trixie is watching and reading more videos and chat logs while I'm recovering, my softening prick marinating in our combined juices.

At last, after several more minutes, she rises on shaky pins. My limp dick drops onto my hairy balls with a sticky plop. She grabs a wad of tissues from the box on her desk and stuffs it between her plush thighs.

"Whew, Steve," she says. "I ain't used to that kind of action anymo'. And you dangerous with that thing. I mean, daammnn! I'll be right back."

I snatch some tissues from the box and try to mop myself up. By the time she gets back from (presumably) the Ladies' Room, my pants are zipped up and I'm fully composed, as is she.

"So, listen," I begin, "I need my hard drive back. Do you want me to copy the files to your computer, or...?"

Trixie fishes her keyring from her purse. "Copy some of them on this," she says, pointing to the thumb drive dangling from it. She tells me which files to transfer, and we're all set within ten minutes.