Don't Avoid Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He realizes I've seen the camera and begins to taunt me. "Aww poor little doggy doesn't like the camera?!" He tugs on the belt harder as he smacks my ass.

"Say hi to the camera you worthless bitch toy" He yells, grabbing my ass. I feel his pace start to quicken. Balls deep in me he starts sliding only half way out and then slamming his black meat into me. I hear him breathing harder and faster as his grip on the leash becomes tighter. I feel an indent of the belt buckle start to take form against my neck. I gasp for air as my trachea tightens up. I feel him start reaching down to discover something equally shocking to him and I.

"Your little clit is HARD?!" He grips my erect cock in his hand and starts stroking.

No this can't be!? I think to myself. Why am I hard right now?!

"So you like this type of abuse you Filipina cum bucket, you like barking like a stupid bitch dog?!" He starts choking me harder as he slaps my face. His pace quickens and his attack on my ass continues, but with a renewed energy. My master rarely likes when I'm enjoying what should be a punishment. The hard cock in his hand is just telling him to abuse me more violently now, both he and I know it. All I can do is close my eyes in shame. How can I be enjoying this treatment?!

"No response?! Then I might as well choke you out if you aren't going to respond to me! I might as well be fucking your unconscious piece of shit body!"

He loops the belt once more around my neck and pulls hard, jerking my head back and depriving me of air. He softly but quickly strokes my rock hard cock, fucking my ass relentlessly. As he tightens his grip on my neck it's as if I get hornier. Dear god! I say to myself. I can't let him choke me out! I can't! God knows what he'll do with my body if I'm unconscious. But at the same time I don't want him to stop. I feel like I'm going to explode for a second time. What was once an unbearable burning in my anus has now turned into an unfulfilling hunger for him to tear me in two. The harder he pounds into me the more I stick my ass out. I wish my hands weren't cuffed to my ankles so I could spread my welted ass cheeks for him.

The air in my lungs is nearly gone as I feel my climax start to cum. Just a little more, I think to myself. It feels like the whole length of his shaft is sliding against my prostate. Please keep going! I say in my head, please! Then out of nowhere he lets go of my cock, pulls his 11 inch monster straight out of my body, and pushes me against the bed. He unlocks the cuffs from my ankles. He unravels the belt from my neck, replaces it with his hand, picks me up with only my neck and pushes me against the headboard.

"You think I'm gonna let you cum that easily you disgusting horny little faggot?" He smacks my face as he looks at me. He smacks my rock hard cock twice, the second one hitting my balls as I flinch.

"LOOK AT ME BITCH!" My eyes slowly lock onto his. I can feel him seeing through me, knowing exactly what I need and how I'll do anything for it.

"Do you want to cum you little slut?!" He smacks my face again.

"Yes daddy!" I beg.

"You have to beg better than that you dirty fucking cum slut!" He smacks my face extremely hard. I feel a welt in the shape of his hand forming against my face.

"PLEASE FUCK ME DADDY!" He smacks me again right on the same spot, pulls my head closer to his face and looks into me with an intensely dominant stare. He looks at me like as he would a dog, a worthless animal, an object for his pleasure only. He lightly punches me in the gut as I feel the wind being knocked out of me.

"BEG BETTER THAN THAT BITCH! TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!" He backhands me across my face twice. I feel like his human punching bag, used to take his beatings, an object for him to express his anger on. He starts slapping me all over, one after another, my face, my thighs, my ass, my clit, one after another after another. Each time he hits me I scream in pain... and pleasure. It feels so good when he smacks me. It's making my cock harder than I could imagine. I'm such a sadistic fucking whore! I tell myself. Look at me about to cum from daddy just abusing me, not even fucking me.

"YES DADDY HIT ME! ABUSE ME! RAPE ME! ANYTHING DADDY!" I yell, fully submitting to his violent treatment.

"Are you going to be a good dirty chink for daddy?" He says staring at me.

"Yes daddy! I'm your slave!"

"You're my worthless doggy slave right bitch?"

"Yes sir!"

"Bark for me." He says, grabbing the belt again and wrapping it around my neck.

"WOOF WOOF! WOOF WOOF!" I howl.

"Good doggy! Good. Let's get you cleaned up." He says lifting my dirty face by my chin with his finger. He drags me off the bed by my leash, leading me outside of the room. My rock hard cock stiffly wags between my legs as I crawl on all fours behind him. I feel so sexy in this position; I wag my ass side to side like a happy dog about to get a treat. We get to the bathroom, he kicks open the door and leads me inside. The tiles on the floor are cool to the touch against my raw skin. He grabs me by the hair and stands me up on my heels, slowly sits down on the covered toilet seat and looks down at my dangling little clit. He pulls my head closer to his causing me to bend over a little as he grabs my sack and clit in his hand.

"What is this whore?" I flinch as he squeezes my pathetic crotch, the sound of my heels clicking against the floor as I stumble.

"I-It's my clit sir."

"You sure this isn't a pathetic looking little Asian cock?" He smacks my face still grabbing tightly around the base of my cock as well as under my balls. It feels like he wants to cut the circulation off on my clit.

"No daddy! It's a clit!"

"I thought you were a little Asian boy that likes playing dress up?" He says condescendingly.

"No daddy, I'm not, I mean-"

"Oh that's right, you're not a man are you? Nowhere fucking near considered male. RIGHT?!" He smacks me again and stares deep into my eyes.

"No daddy! I'm a worthless bitch!"

"Good girl...You're just a stupid sissy cocksucking Filipina FAGGOT!"

He tightens the belt, the buckle digging into the back of my neck as he pushes me down, laying me across his lap. My cuffs click against the tile, the front of my platforms scratch against the floor. He bunches the belt and my hair in his left hand as he smacks my brown ass with his right.

"Say it you piece of shit!" He orders spanking my ass again. His hand is so big when he spanks me he hits both my ass cheeks.

"I'm a cocksucking faggot!" I whine.

"What else bitch?!" He smacks me harder, grabbing one of my ass cheeks tightly and pulling it apart so my used asshole gapes open.

"I'm a stupid filipina dog!"

"Good girl.."

He spanks me 4 times consecutively on my ass as I wince in pain and pleasure. He feels my hard cock rubbing against his thigh.

"What do you want sissy fag?"

"I-I want your cock in my ass..." I say shaking.

He pulls me up on my heels again this time facing away from him.

"Touch your toes."

I comply, bending over and grabbing my heels so that my ass is in full view for my daddy. I hear him lick his lips as he grabs both my asscheeks, pulling them apart and smacking my ass. Looking between my own legs I see his thick black cock hanging between his legs semi-erect. My mouth starts to water just looking at his cock.

"Bounce your ass hoe, dance for daddy."

He demands as my eyes light up. I love shaking my booty for men; it makes me feel like a sexy stripper. I bend my legs, still holding my heels, and jiggle my ass for him, making my ass clap as he leans back, grabs his cock and watches his little slut perform. He takes his phone on the counter and starts to play dirty hip-hop music to get me more into the mood. I straighten up wiggling my ass and thighs for him, placing my hands on the wall in front of me and arching my back. He'll grab my ass here and there as I dance for him. I leave one hand on the wall, my other hand reaching under me and grabbing my little cock. I push my clit and balls behind my legs and squeeze my thighs together. I raise my ass up and down, my clit dangling behind me. My face leaning against the wall, I reach behind me and pull my ass apart so he has view of my inviting gaped hole.

"Mmm you're a nasty slut." He says spitting inside my ass. I squeeze it out as it runs down my leg.

"Yes daddy, I'm your nasty slut." I say rubbing his cock in between my ass cheeks.

"Shake your ass while my dick is in you bitch". He says pushing down on my lower back while his cock slithers its way back into my anal passage. I feel every inch of his long cock sliding into me as I wiggle my ass onto his thick meat. I grind my butt onto his lap. His cock feels so long like it's in my stomach. He grabs my hair as I spread my legs, straddling his crotch while I ride his cock like a cowgirl. Even if I stand all the way up the head of his cock would still be inside of my ass. I look up at the mirror in front of me. Looking at my slutty little body ride my big black daddy cock, my clit twitching each time my asshole stretches to the base of his cock.

"You want daddies cum, whore?"

"Yes daddy! I want your cum so bad." I moan riding him harder.

"Where do you want it?"

"I want it everywhere daddy, in my ass, my face, my mouth... please!"

"If you want it you do as I say, alright you sissy bitch?" He says pulling on my leash, making turning my neck so he can see my face.

I look into his eyes saying,

"Yes sir, anything."

He pulls me off his cock and pushes me on the floor. He grabs me by my cuffs and wraps them around the toilet bowl, locking them together behind the seat leaving me facing the toilet seat, hugging it, waiting for what he'll do to me next. I kneel there as he spanks my ass. I arch my back and stick out my eager bum. He kneels behind and spits at my asshole and drives his cock into me once again. I hug the toilet harder, feeling my tightening asshole grip his thick member. Soon the opening of my stretched hole reaches the base of his cock. He leaves it deep in me as he grinds his cock, circling it inside of me. His warm cock touches every centimeter of the inside of my rectum as I moan loud for him. His big manly balls rub against my hairless pitiful sack. He gently slides ten inches of his cock out of my ass leaving the head of his cock prying me open, then, using my leash as a rein, forcibly slams his whole length back inside. I scream like a little girl as he does this continually for five minutes, each time quickening the pace between thrusts.

"You like that you dirty bitch?" He yells, slapping the back of my head.

"Yes sir! I love it! I'm such a dirty girl!" I scream. Already my asshole feels dry from all the hard, long thrusts he plows on me. At this point my asshole feels like its being pushed and pulled by the friction of his cock. But it feels so good. He slaps the side of my face hard.

"You ARE a dirty cunt, there's still vomit of your stupid face. Let's fix that."

He says lifting the toilet seat, grabbing me by my hair, and dunking my face into the toilet water. He puts pressure on the back of my head wanting to leave my face submerged in the filthy water. I scream into the pipes, my eyes sealed shut, as I grasp the toilet intensely. I feel him starts to fuck me harder almost lifting my knees off the ground as he lunges his hips into my backside. My breath starts to leave me and soon I feel like I'm choking as I try to lift my head up. He continues to push my head down as I swallow toilet water. If not for the huge cock assaulting my anus I would be scared to death, disgusted and completely turned off. But as his cock slams into me I feel my own hardened clit being smacked by his balls. Finally he lifts my head out of the water as I gasp for air. The toilet water runs down my neck, through the back of my dress, in between my cleavage. I can only imagine what I mess I look like now, my hair completely soaked, my make up running. I pant loud as he proceeds to fuck me like a rag doll.

"Clean yet you grimy chink?!"

He smacks me in the face again this time hitting my ear, causing it to ring loud. I breathe long and hard, trying to catch my breath, unable to respond to him.

"Did you hear what I said you pathetic dog?!" He spanks me hard. "Bark you piece of shit!" He spanks me again.

"woof woof! woof!" I moan, feeling so degraded. He grabs me by my hair again and shoves my head back into the dirty vomit water. I hold my breath tightly as I feel his left hand grabbing, spanking, slapping me all over. His thrusting starts getting really rough as my head starts hitting the back of the toilet bowl every time he heaves into me. He lifts my legs off the ground every time he's thrusting now, fucking me like a toy. My clit swells harder as his aggression ensues. My sadistic mind loves everything that's going on, from the lack of oxygen to the defilement of tiny rear end. It's got me so close to cumming, and he knows that my little clit is going to squirt again too. Before I know it, my thighs tighten up, I arch my back, my toes curl, my calves cramp, I dig my nails into the porcelain, and my asscheeks clench up. A shudder is sent from my neck, down my spine, through my lower back, tightening my asshole around his black cock, into my scrotum and out through my little clit, as I scream into the toilet water cumming uncontrollably onto the bathroom floor. My convulsions tightening against his cock cause even him to lose control as I hear him moan long and hard.

"FUCKKKKkkkk" He yells, as I feel him shoot his warm thick load deep in my stomach. He lets go of my hair as I immediately raise my head for air. He grabs me by my tiny waist as he unloads two streams of cum into my asshole, both of us cumming together in ecstasy. He quickly pulls out of me, gripping the head of his cock tightly so no cum shoots out, and as I kneel there gasping for breath, my mouth wide open, he sits on the toilet, grabs both sides of my head like a ball, and shoves his oozing phallus down my throat. I start breathing hard from my nostrils as I feel shot after shot of cum stream down my throat. My climax finally comes to an end as my knees collapse, coming down to my thigh, sitting in my own cum with daddy's cock down my throat. He squeezes the last of his cock onto my protruding tongue, uncuffs my hands from behind the toilet and leans back panting hard. I slither down onto the bathroom floor and lay there. I look up at him and see him staring at me menacingly. He grabs me by my hair, presses it next to my puddle of cum, and steps on my head. I press my hands on both sides of my head to support myself.

"Are you my bitch?" He says spitting into the puddle of cum.

"Y-yes sir." I say obediently.

"Then start eating."

12