Don't be Late

Story Info
Victoria goes to an audition. She gives her all.
2.8k words
4.15
6.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers

It was a glaringly hot day in London. Even the police were wearing short sleeved shirts. Victoria hurried along the bustling and packed streets. She was breathing fast and kept glancing at her phone to check the time and location. Using an app to find the small theater.

Just turned nineteen and still in drama school. She had spotted the open auditions by chance. Desperate to get a part in a London play. Vicki had bought a ticket to London.

The course she was on would give her extra credit and an extension if she got a part in a production. The course she had chosen offered the opportunity to start acting early. A major part of why she had picked that particular Drama school.

Having never left Yorkshire. The size and scape of London was dizzying. If she could have afforded one, she would have caught a Taxi at the Train station.

The streets were confusing. If she hadn't had her phone, she would soon have been hopelessly lost. The scorching hot weather didn't help either.

As a young girl from Yorkshire. She simply wasn't used to weather so hot. There were the odd hot days where she lived, but they were rare. This was the third week for London's heat wave and the roads shimmered with heat haze. Rippling the air like a mirage.

Vicki huffed as she dodged around an old man. Her hair was damp with sweat and she wiped her brow.

"Fuck me." She exclaimed in frustration. Undoing another button of her blouse as she hurried along.

Unsure what to expect at the auditions. She had opted for a smarter look than she usually went with. A plain pale-yellow blouse and a tight-fitting brown skirt. Grey tights and a pair of brown leather high heeled stilettoes that had an open toe. The shoes pinched her feet a bit but looked good with the skirt.

The jacket she had been wearing was now folded over her arm. Far too stifling to wear in the heat. The sleeves of her blouse were thankfully short.

Her heels clicked rapidly as she half walked half ran. More of a trot than anything else. Naturally busty. Vicki wished she had chosen a different bra. The lacy half cup one she wore didn't hold her tits well as they bounced and jiggled from her pace.

Now, with four buttons of her blouse undone. The pale flesh of her jiggling boobs was highly visible. A few men smiled as she passed them. She didn't mind. Vicky was used to being looked at and quite liked it normally.

She checked her phone at a corner and sighed in relief. She was close and soon found the back entrance to the tiny theater.

The door was propped open with a mop bucket. She was a little surprised there was no line of people waiting to audition outside.

She shook out her long blonde hair and checked her face in a small vanity mirror. Satisfied she looked okay if a little sweaty. She walked inside.

It was very quiet and slightly musty smelling.

A short corridor led to the stage.

She felt nervous. Checked the time again and wondered if she was too late. The auditions should have started an hour ago. She worried she had missed them.

Taking a breath. Vicky found the stage and walked onto it.

She sighed inwardly. Relieved to see a man sitting in the front row. He wore glasses and was reading a book. His shirt was white and his trousers a plain grey. With a full head of wavy salt and pepper hair. He looked around forty-five and quite distinguished.

"Erm. Hi... sorry I'm late." She said.

The man glanced at her and then returned to his book.

"Very late. Auditions were yesterday." He told her in a bored tone. He had seen plenty of wannabe actresses lately. Many had been just as pretty as the girl on stage.

"But... I ... I checked." She gasped out. Her tummy feeling like it had been punched.

"Obviously not... goodbye." He replied without looking up.

Vicky felt totally crushed as she looked around the stage. The smell of it. Wood, paint and makeup, all teased her senses. Just standing on it felt amazing.

She took a deep breath and a step forward.

"Please. I came down from Yorkshire... could you at least let me do a reading?" she pleaded.

The man sighed and looked her up and down.

"Fine. Do your worst." He said as he closed his book and crossed his legs.

Vicky beamed and gushed her thanks. The man just rolled his eyes and motioned for her to get on with it.

Slightly abashed yet still enthusiastic. She went into her reading. Her voice changed as she projected it beautifully. Her accent altering to the character. Her demeanor becoming totally different.

The man started to clap. It wasn't a nice clap. It was sardonic. She faltered and then stopped her performance as he got up and walked on stage.

"Shakespeare? Every idiot does Shakespeare... here, read this." He said holding out the book he had been reading. Pointing to a passage.

Vicky scanned the page quickly.

"This. This is fifty shades of Grey. How do I do this? It's not a stage script or play, there are no directions." She said in confusion.

The man shrugged.

"Act or don't Act. It's up to you. Personally, I would suggest you get into the role and improvise." He told her. Raising a challenging eyebrow.

Vicky gulped and then nodded. Her first nod was weak, and she knew it. Firming herself and telling herself that she could do this. She nodded again. This time with more determination.

The man stepped back and pointed at her. cueing her to begin.

Vicky rolled her head and shook out her fingers. Took two deep breaths and then started to Improv the scene she had read.

To his credit. The man watched for a few minutes and nodded encouragingly before stepping up to her. His hands went to her blouse.

She faltered.

Before she could speak. He spoke with an almost bored expression on his face.

"The scene is a nude scene. I assume you are comfortable doing it properly. Not much point in me watching if you aren't." he told her as he continued.

Vicky felt her cheeks flush, but she nodded. She had never done a nude scene but knew that she could. She wasn't overly shy and had a deep wish to succeed. Her blush was only because he had surprised her.

"Continue your Improv. You were doing well. Just think of me as Mr.Grey." he added as her blouse was discarded. Her bra quickly following. Revealing her nicely sized breasts. Breasts that barely dropped as they were freed from her bra.

Vicky did as she was told. She bit her lower lip, staying in character as he unzipped her skirt before coming to stand in front of her. Slowly going to his knees. Hands on her hips. Thumbs curled inside her skirt. Tugging it down slowly.

"Take me to the Red room." She begged. Perfectly emulating the character of Anna. Making her eyes beg too. 'Mr.Grey' helped her out of her shoes after she stepped out of her skirt. His hands went to her tights and begun to pull them down long slim legs.

"What do you want Anna." He asked. Taking his part seriously. Letting her feel she was merely acting.

"I want you to spank me." She replied breathily. Not finding it hard to emulate the excitement her character would have felt. She was getting a little turned on.

"And then?" he asked. Slipping her shoes back onto dainty feet after discarding her tights.

"Then I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard Christian" she answered. Her chest heaving slightly. She emphasized the word 'Fuck'. Making it sound extra dirty as he stood and took her by the hand.

"Are you sure. Sure, you want this?" He asked her. Undoing his belt. Taking a seat on a prop chair.

Vicky gulped for real. Then nodded.

"Yes." she breathed out.

Vicky allowed herself to be bent over his knee. Her palms flat on the well-trodden wooden stage floor. Her knicker clad bum in the air. The tips of her toes touching the floor.

She knew she could and should call a halt now. Yet she didn't. she not only wanted a part in a London theatrical production. She also felt incredibly turned on by this. Her breathing and heart rate had increased. The anticipation of actually being spanked thrilled through her mind and body.

She gasped softly as her knickers were suddenly yanked down. She felt cool air on her most private parts. Again. She bit her lower lip. Very aware that he could see her pussy.

A hand caressed her right buttock. She flinched at the touch and gulped nervously.

"I'm going to spank you twice." The man said. His voice slightly throaty. If he was acting. It was a very good performance.

Vicky nodded and then let out a yelp of surprise as the hand quickly rose and fell. The slap sounded loudly. But it was more sound than anything else. He had cupped his hand to make the slap louder. Her yelp was from surprise rather than pain.

The second spank was a little harder. It stung her bare buttock and elicited another yelp from her.

"More?" he asked.

"Yes... please Sir." She begged as she blinked her eyes. Her pussy was tingling, she didn't want to stop. This was something new and very exciting. Vicky had never played like this with anyone.

"Give me your wrists." He ordered.

Vicky obeyed instantly. Placing her hands behind her. Letting him bind her wrists together with his belt. She had never felt so helpless and exposed in her life. Again, she was struck by how her body was reacting.

"Please. Please spank me." She begged. There was no acting in her voice or mind. She now craved another stinging slap.

His hand descended quick and sharp. Six stinging little slaps made her jump and writhe. Pain mixed with an elicit pleasure she had never known could exist.

He was breathing fast. She could feel his erection pressing into her belly.

She moaned when the last slap turned into a caress that rubbed over her pink tinged buttocks. Gasped and writhed in pleasure when the caressing hand ran over her exposed pussy lips.

She mewled as a finger slid up and down her wet slit. Parting her outer lips. Teasing her aching pussy. A pussy that needed filling.

"Oh. Oh god. Fuck me." She whimpered lustfully.

"I will." He promised. Withdrawing his fingers. A long clear strand of viscus pussy juice clung to his fingers. Glistening briefly before breaking and splatting back against the wet cunt that had produced it.

He smiled to himself. Grabbed her by her restrained wrists. Guided her to the stage floor. Making her place her chest and face to it while she knelt with her ass in the air. Her large tits flattened to the floor, bulging to the sides.

She wanted his cock and closed her eyes as she heard him unzip. She wondered briefly if he would fuck her ass or her cunt. She liked both.

Vicky soon got her answer. He was eager to fuck her. His large bulbous purple headed cock pressed to her ready quim.

She moved her bum in a slow circle. Just as eager to feel it inside her as he was to sheath himself.

He gripped her tied wrists in one hand. His other guided his rampant erection to slide up and down her dripping cunt. Teasing her while he restrained himself from slamming inside. Making her whimper and gasp in need.

"Please." Vicky begged again. Unable to stop herself from begging. She wanted it too much. Desired it on a level she had never felt before.

She let out an explosive gasp. He drove into her with one hard thrust. Slamming all the way inside. Filling her pussy with all six inches of steely hard dick. His hips slapping against her bum loudly. A small grunt coming from his mouth as he did so.

Her eyes and mouth flew wide open.

He pulled back and then repeated the thrust. Over and over. He fucked her hard and fast.

"uh, uh, uh." Was all the sound that came from her lips. Her pussy was treated to a massive hammering fucking that made her dizzy.

Her eyes began to glaze over.

The air filled with the sounds of sex. Her involuntary gasps. His grunts of effort. Slapping flesh and the squelch of her cunt being pounded by a big hard cock.

Usually it took Vicky a long time to cum. But this time. She felt her orgasm build so fast that she hardly had time to realize it was coming. Her body started to spasm. Her hips trembled and her pussy convulsed. Gripping tighter as the waves crashed through her.

It was so strong that tears leaked from her eyes as she whimpered in orgasmic bliss.

The man wasn't far behind. Two more hard thrusts and he juddered. His hips pressed hard to the soft flesh of her buttocks as he began to ejaculate.

Ropes of semen spurted into Vicky's vagina. A sore vagina despite her juices having made it so wet. The hard pounding having been such that she felt the sting of his salty semen when he pulled out.

He stood with a sigh. His breathing labored.

She collapsed sideways onto the floor. Completely sated and exhausted. Her brain befuddled by what she had just experienced. Her own lungs heaved.

Vicky didn't see it. She heard him stumble. Heard his zip being pulled back up. Then felt her hands being freed. The leather belt returning to its owner.

Still dazed but feeling exposed. She pulled her knickers up.

Wordlessly. She stood on shaky legs. Her heels clicked unevenly as she staggered to her pile of clothing. She shook her head in disbelief of what she had just done. Realization and clarity were returning as she gathered up her clothing.

Suddenly feeling very shy. She looked over at the man who was sitting back on the prop chair. His shirt was still undone, he was watching her carefully with a soft smile on his lips.

She felt a bit used. Emotions ran high in her as she dressed as quickly as she could. Turning her back to him. Unable to look at him. The fact that she hadn't asked him to use a condom on her mind too. So far. Vicky had never felt a man's semen inside her. She was usually very careful.

She looked up. Not really seeing anything. Her eyes didn't register the hanging stage lights as she took a deep breath and regained full control.

"Did I get the part?" she asked as she turned to look him in the eyes. Determined to do what she had come here for.

The man shrugged.

"Leave your details." He replied as he stood. Buttoning up his shirt.

Vicky watched incredulously as he ignored her and walked off the stage and back to his original chair.

"But." She began to stammer out.

He looked up from his seat and shook his head.

"Leave your details." He repeated. Pointing to a desk on the stage. A desk that held a small pile of folders like the one she had in her bag.

Vicky narrowed her eyes at him. She wanted to shout at him. Tell him they had just fucked and that she deserved more of an answer.

She didn't though. She got the feeling that all he would do is repeat himself. And that to lose her temper would undo any good graces he might have for her now.

With a huff of annoyance. She pulled out her resume and added it to the pile on the desk.

"When will I know?" she asked. Holding her temper in check.

He glanced up as if to ask why she was still there.

"A few weeks... IF you get a call." He replied.

Vicky shook her head and turned on her heel. She stalked off the stage and then ran down the corridor, out into the hot summer's day. Breathing deep as she tried to rationalize everything.

***

Edward watched as she left.

He stood once she had gone and walked onto the stage. Looked down at the wet cum splatters on it and grinned.

He whistled a happy tune as he strode down the corridor Vicky had just run down. The mop bucket he had left propping open the door was still there.

Feeling very pleased with himself. He picked it up and closed the door. He needed to mop the stage again. After all. That is what janitors do.

***

Hello readers.

I hope you like this short story. It's very short and I smashed it out after watching Fifty Shades of Grey for the first time.

It's total fantasy and bears no resemblance to any person living or dead.

The story was written out of fun and is meant to amuse.

Please leave comments or feedback. Both help me write more and it's always nice to see what you think.

Thanks.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers