Don't Be Scared

Story Info
Mykal and Trent meet for the first time IRL.
3.4k words
3.88
34.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*NOTE*

One of the characters in this story, Mykal, is a pre-op FTM transsexual. His name is pronounced "Michael," and it is not misspelled. Thank you!

*

"And, how many nights will you be staying with us, Mr. North?"

"Just for tonight," he replied, taking out his wallet and raising his voice a litte too much, "My son and I are just driving through." The emphasis he put on the word "son" made me want to laugh. "Mykie, you got a five?"

I started fishing around in my wallet, and pulled one out for him.

"Dad," I said, trying to hand him the bill. He didn't look up. "Dad!" I repeated, louder, "Hello? TRENT!!" He spun around, wide eyed.

"Dude, don't call me that!! Oh, thanks..."

The woman at the counter gave us a look.

"He's my stepdad," I said, thinking fast.

"Yeah..." he agreed, looking relieved. The desk clerk gave a somber, knowing nod. See, I'm nineteen, but I don't look it. I'll probably be getting carded till I'm in the nursing home. So you can imagine how illegal Trent and I look together, with him at a fat, happy fourty four. And since my parents didn't really know about the two of us...

Trent paid quickly, got our keys and then grabbed my arm, pulling me away from the counter. As we walked away, I gave him a look to warn him she probably wasn't convinced. Again, he raised his voice. "I'm sick to death of this, you little pissant, stop calling me Trent!! It's bad enough I've got a fuckin' faggot stepson, and now you won't even show me the respect I deserve? When are you gonna come to terms with the fact that I'm a part of this family now?!" We reached our room and he opened the door.

"You'll never be my father!" I shouted as he closed it behind us. For one tense moment, neither of us said anything. And then that moment ended. We laughed uproariously.

"Faggot for a stepson? Wow, Trent."

"Oh, shut up..." He pulled me over into his arms, squeezing me tightly to his chest. He pulled back a little and took my face in his hands, pressing his lips all over my face and neck, with his fingers buried in my hair. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, wrapping my arms around his waist and lacing my fingers together. He smelled so incredible. I was in ecstacy. Suddenly, I felt his manner change. He stepped away and took my face in his hands, and I beamed up at him.

"Let me look at you..." he said, his eyes traveling over my face. "Mmm, you're more beautiful than in the pictures... God... My beautiful boy..."

I took his hand and kissed it, closing my eyes. I can imagine my smile got kilowatts brighter. "You've lost more weight, Mykal," he said, stepping back and looking me up and down.

"So?"

"So nothing. It's just a fact."

"Yeah, well..." his voice faded. "Shit, I forgot my phone in the car."

"Go get it, I'll wait up here. Dad."

He rolled his eyes. "Ha ha. Be right back." He turned and left the room, closing the door behind him.

"And I'm alone," I said to no one but the walls. I sat on the bed, feeling a little lightheaded. I wanted it to happen between us already, so we could make it last. We had so little time...

"God, okay..." It was time to take the initiative. I stripped naked, letting my clothes fall into a pile on the floor. For a moment, I looked over at my reflection in the mirror. "Hideous," I said out loud, "Absolutely hideous." I couldn't look at her anymore. I laid down under the covers in the king sized bed, nestling into the luxerious sheets and sighing. I turned on my side, facing away from the door, and closed my eyes. After minute, I heard Trent come back up the hallway and open the door. His footsteps came closer to the bed, and then stopped. I heard clothes rustling against eachother, buttons, zippers, and then I felt him lay down next to me under the covers. He was naked, mere inches from my body. Trent. My Trent. All I had to do was reach back, and-- He placed his hand on my waist and I broke out into goosebumps as blood rushed between my legs and pulsed. His fingers were rough and calloused from years of wear. Strong.

"Mykal, turn around so I can look at you."

I rolled over and faced him, my heart hammering in my chest. He was laying on his side, supported up on an elbow. I could only see him from the waist up, but that was enough for me. I felt like I was going to pass out. I propped myself up on my elbow too, and he reached out to take my free hand, laying it on his chest. His heart was beating so slowly. How could he be so calm at a time like this? I realized that, for the first time in my entire life, I thought chest hair was sexy. And God, was it sexy...

"Come here, I won't bite hard," he said, pulling me closer. I could feel the heat from his body, and our legs brushed against eachother. I pulled my legs away, almost afraid of the contact. "Come here..." he said, wrapping his legs around mine and holding me to him. I felt something move against my knee and blushed. He stroked my cheek with a finger and I tugged the sheets farther up my chest. My heart pounded.

"Trent--"

"Can I kiss you?"

My heart skipped a beat. "Yeah..."

He leaned in and pressed his lips to to corner of my mouth, just once, and then pulled away again. My heart sank.

"Trent..."

"Hmm?"

"That wasn't a kiss."

He smiled. "Show me a kiss then."

You bastard, I thought, that's what you wanted all along. I leaned in again, and felt out lips meet and form around eachother. I was so aware, of every little part of me that was touching him. Every skin cell, every nerve ending seemed to be a seperately feeling entity at the places where we touched. Especially on my lips. He put his hand on my back and held me close to him as our tongues met. I moaned, and he deepened the kiss, opening our mouths wider. Sparks flew. Our tongues slipped over eachother and I felt something move against my leg. Oh my god oh my god oh my god...

Trent groaned and pulled away.

"Mykie..." he took my hand and kissed my fingers before putting it on his stomach, underneath the sheets.

"Trent, wh--"

"Its okay," he whispered, kissing me on the forehead, "Here..."

He slid my hand down his stomach, ever so slowly, until I felt my fingers brush against something hard and fleshy. It felt like a muscle. He let out a breathy moan and my heart jumped into my throat.

"Feel it..." he whispered, guiding my hand.

I slid my fingers all the way up his shaft, feeling him pulse in my hand. The skin was loose and slid around. My fingers could discern every ridge and vein across his length, and the reality of it almost scared me. I squeezed my hand, and his voice broke. He really was very hard. I didn't ever realize a man could get that hard, I always just thought it was... A theory? Penis scared me.

"Mykal, you're torturing me."

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry." I pulled my hand away. I couldn't meet his gaze.

"No, you're okay, sweetie." He replaced my hand. It felt like... Warm, smooth stone covered in skin. Not long, only about four or five inches, but thick. Perfect. For some reason, I found myself wondering if it was heavy...

I wanted to throw the covers off of him and just stare. Just take him all in with my eyes, and then eat my heart out. I wanted to explore his body, ravish him.

"Mykal?"

"Hmm?"

"I think we just need to have sex."

I looked up, shocked by his candor, but turned on immensly by it.

"Y-yeah."

"Come here then..."

All of a sudden, he laid me down on my back and threw the covers away from our bodies. The rush of cool air gave me goosebumps, and I pulled my legs up, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Trent--!"

"What?"

I felt so exposed in front of him. "I-- I don't--"

"Don't what?" he asked, "Take this away..." He gently pushed my legs back down, prying my arms from my chest and running a hand up and down my torso.

"Trent..."

"You're beautiful," he said, searching my entire body with his eyes.

"No, don't look..."

"What, you want me to fuck you with my eyes closed in the dark?"

"I was hoping for dark, at least," I admitted, not looking him in the eyes. "Or covers."

"Hey," he said, leaning back a little, "I'm just as naked as you are."

All of a sudden, I felt like I couldn't stare. I registered that he was still on his side, with one leg flat on the bed and one bent at the knee, with his head propped up by his elbow, but I looked away before my eyes wandered over to his package. I wanted desperately to look.

"You're allowed to look." It was as if he could read my mind.

Biting my lip, I let my eyes flick downward for just a split second before looking away again. I registered that he hadn't shaved, but that's all. He laughed a little, but I just smiled uncomfortably.

"I guess I'm just too proud, huh?"

"I don't know."

"Mykie?" He took my chin in his hand and tilted my head so I was looking him in the eye. "What's the matter?"

I looked away again. "Nothing."

"No, look at me. What's wrong?"

"I'm just... Scared."

"Of what?"

"Scared that you won't love me if you... See me. Scared I'm gonna fuck up."

"What's to fuck up? Don't be scared," he whispered, kissing my ear. "You know me. You know me so well, and we love eachother. You don't need to be afraid."

He spread my legs, running his hand up and down my inner thigh. It was going so fast, I couldn't even think, I just let him do what he wanted. His hand crept higher and higher until I felt his fingertips at my opening. Without any ceremony, he pushed his middle finger up inside me, curving it to catch my g-spot. I gasped and my legs twitched.

"Oh, my God--" I grabbed his wrist.

"Shh..." he pulled my hand away and kissed the palm, as he pushed his finger in and out. "Hey. Be still."

"Yeah..."

"I've got you. You're safe. Let me take care of you right now, okay?"

"Okay..." I closed my eyes, turning my head away. It's Trent, (Jesus, its Trent!) I thought to myself, I shouldn't be so afraid. He loves me. He's not going to hurt me.

"You're so wet, Mykie-" He held up his hand to show me.

"I know. I'm always like that."

"Yeah?" He brought his fingers to my mouth and slid them between my lips. The taste was enough to make me gag. "You don't like that?"

"No."

"I'll keep that in mind..." He said, licking the rest off himself. "Mmm..." He went back to fingering me, kissing my collarbone. I ran my fingers through his hair, closing my eyes and throwing my head back. I felt him slip his tongue down lower and lower, until he had taken my nipple into his mouth. I moaned, holding his head to my chest. I tugged a little on his hair, keeping him close to me. He sucked gently, biting down and pulling. Oh, god, it was ecstasy. He was real, and there with me. His fingers inside me, the warmth from his body wrapped around mine... It was too much. I couldn't stand not having him.

"Trent?"

"Mmm?"

"Fuck me."

"Hmm?"

"Fuck me!" I gasped, taking his head in my hands and looking him in the eyes.

Without a word, he laid down between my legs, leaning in and kissing me. The head of his penis was dangerously close to my opening. I put my hands on his ass, pulling him closer. He put a hand between us, and began to guide his hard member towards my opening. I felt my lips part and stretch to take his thick cock, and it hurt, until, all at once, he slid his entire length inside me. I gasped, and dug my nails into his back.

"Oh m--"

"Unhh..." he groaned, "Oh, God, you're so tight..." He wrapped an arm underneath me and around my waist, lifting my hips and pushing his cock in as far is it could go.

I let out a small cry, "Oh, my God, Trent, that hurts!"

"Does it feel good?" he breathed in my ear.

"Y-yes!"

"Who do you serve?"

"I serve only you, Master."

He moaned lustily and nipped at my ear, pulling his cock out. When he thrust back in, he growled, "Mine."

Thrust.

"Mine."

Thrust.

"Mine."

I gasped his name as he began to fuck me, harder and faster with each pound of his hips. I ran my hands over the curve of his lower back.

"Trent! Oh, fuck, Trent!! Ohh...!"

He grabbed my head and pressed our mouths together. His tongue vibrated as he moaned. I took his ass in my hands again, pulling him closer, and I could feel his muscles flexing beneath his skin. "God, Mykal--" he buried his face into my neck and bit down.

"Ow! That HURTS, Trent!!"

He growled, letting go, and started fucking me harder.

"Uhh, fuck..."

His voice was deep and lustful. Not like he was on the phone. This had real passion behind it, and it was so fucking infectious. He started to alter his stroke, pounding the head of his cock into my g-spot with every thrust. Oh, god, it felt so good. I screamed, every time his hips met mine, and wrapped my legs around him tight.

All of a sudden he stopped, out of breath.

"What?"

"I-- I need to stop for a second," he panted.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want this to end just yet."

"Can't hold your liquor?"

"For once, right?" he laughed. "God, I haven't needed to cum this fast since '98..."

"I'm flattered," I said, squeezing him with my muscles.

"No, don't do that!" he laughed, pulling out.

I smiled, guiding him into a kiss with both hands. His lip met mine hungrily, like he was trying to drink from my mouth. I could feel his cock bobbing between my legs.

"Mmm, can we fuck some more?"

"You like that?" He kissed my neck and jaw line.

"So much."

"Good. Come here-" He pushed himself up, and sat back on his knees, beckoning me over. "You be on top."

For the first real time, I stared at his cock as I crawled over to him. It was thick, pulsing, and the veins stood out sharply. His foreskin was pulled back, and the head of his cock was purple and wet with precum. I tried very hard to think about something other than how good all that blood would taste. On my way over, I made a very bold move. I bent down and licked the precum off of his bulging cockhead, pushing my tongue into the wide slit.

He jerked violently. "Ohhh, God--!" His voice cracked, and he grabbed his cock roughly, squeezing the base of his shaft. "Mykal, that's not nice!"

"I thought it was nice," I said, shrugging.

He sat still for a moment, eyes closed, squeezing the base of his cock and breathing heavily. Then, "Jesus Christ... I haven't had to do that in so long..."

"What?"

"Stop my orgasm. You really get me off fast, Mykal."

"Do you need a moment?"

"Mmm... No, I think I'm okay now. But, since we're stopped, I want to do this now--" He picked his pants up off the ground and took a condom out of the pocket. I watched, fascinated, as he rolled it down over his hard member and flicked the wrapper away. "Okay," he sat back on his knees again, "Come here, you."

I crawled up onto his lap, straddling his legs.

"Kiss me-" He pulled me in by the back of the neck and plunged his tongue deep into my mouth. I felt him aim his cock towards my opening again. "Good boy..."

He put his hands on my waist and brought me down onto his shaft. Again, I gasped his name as he filled me. It hurt, but not as badly as it had the first time. There was more pleasure this time.

"Mmm..." He rested his head between my breasts, shutting his eyes, and wrapped his arms around me, sinking deep into my body. "I want to worship you forever," he whispered to me, nuzzling my chest.

"Oh, God, Trent..."

He started to fuck me, thrusting his cock up into me. I pistoned my hips against his, taking him deeper and deeper.

"Trent...!" I wrapped my arms around him and ran my fingers through his hair. "Oh, fuck..." I craned my neck and kissed him on the head, tugging harder on his hair. Abruptly, he quickened his pace, grunting with every thrust.

"Nhh..." He sank his teeth into my breast, and bit down hard. Pain shot through my flesh.

"That hurts, stop!" I gasped, trying to pull him away by the hair. He didn't let go. "That HURTS, Trent! Ouch! RED!"

Reluctantly, he relinquished his hold, stopped thrusting, and looked up at me.

"Oh, you're fine."

"No, that really hurt!"

"I'm sorry..." He bent over and kissed the place where he'd bitten me, nuzzling me affectionately.

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Here, can you get up for a second?" he asked, lifting me off of his lap. "I want to finish like this--"

He climbed off the bed and stood up, holding his arms out to me. His hard cock stood up proudly over his swollen testicles. I stepped over to him, self-conscious of my naked body, and he grabbed me roughly, swinging me up into his arms. He was so strong, and he lifted me so easily. His body glistened with sweat.

"Hold onto me, sweetie."

I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck, kissing him on the mouth. "Okay."

"Okay." He wrapped an arm down between us and grabbed his cock, placing the head at my opening. With his hand back on my ass, he leaned forward and swung me back against his body. I screamed as he penetrated me, squeezing him between my legs.

"Oh, my God, Trent, that's-- Ah, that feels so good!"

He groaned, shifting me in his arms and started to thrust his hips upward. Every time he moved, the base of his cock rubbed agaist my clit, oh God, it was amazing. Trent was grunting with every thrust, becoming more and more animalistic as he neared his climax. His cock drove against my g-spot, making me buck and scream. It was too much. I'd never felt that way before, I literally felt like my body was on fire.

"Trent--! God, Trent, I'm-- I'm gonna cum--!"

"Cum on my cock, baby," he panted, "Uhnn-- finish with me--!"

All of a sudden, he made one hard thrust, holding his ejaculating cock deep inside me. He growled, deep from within his chest, and squeezed me so tight I thought my ribs might break again.

And then, all at once, it was as if he had broken some barrier deep inside me. I screamed, arching my back, as my orgasm tore through my body. I was so aware of his presence inside me, as all my muscles contracted in unison. It seemed like we had fused together in our shared climax. I ejaculated voilently, gasping, screaming for him. I have never loved anyone more intensely than I did him at that moment.

Time began to move forward again. We relaxed, and he brought me forward to look me in the eye again. He was breathing hard.

"You-- you--"

"Trent, I love you."

"I love you!" He squeezed my to his chest again.

"Its okay!" I almost laughed, "Breathe, baby."

He laughed a little. "Yeah, you have no idea how exhausting that just was..."

"Mmm..."

We were silent for a moment.

"Trent, you're still holding me up."

Moment killed.

"Yeah... And I just realized that we're covered in cum."

Moment slaughtered.

"Yeah..." It was pretty uncomfortable, now that he mentioned it.

"Let's go take a shower!"