Don't Call My Son Names

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was only gone for a minute. When I got back he had opened two beers and put on some soft dance music, I mean, how did he know where my music is. We drank our beer, well he finished his pretty quickly, I really didn't need any more but I was so nervous I had some anyway. God if I had realised how drunk I was. But he's such a nice guy and then he held me and we started to dance. Well you know how good a dancer he is. We sort of melted together, it was dreamy then somehow or other I realised he was kissing me again. And I thought ..." she let it drift. She couldn't tell Tahnee how aroused she was, that at the time she was thinking of T.I.'s cock, more, was pushing her pelvis forward feeling for him.

"I could have pushed him away, should have. I should have been outraged, but. He held me tight. Then before I knew it I felt his hand on my breast, we were still dancing, kissing and he just fondled my breast, played with my nipple, squeezed it, rolled it. Why didn't I stop him? I should have but it was all so nice. Somehow I couldn't.

"Then I could feel ..." and she took a few deep breaths. Tahnee could see Veronica blushing.

"Oh god Tahnee. When you spoke to me about Mark, how big he was, how good it was. God, I could feel T.I.'s arousal. It's wrong, I know it's wrong, you will probably think I'm a slut but I wanted him - and I knew he wanted me. We both knew it. If I had said anything I know he would have stopped, but I couldn't.

"He simply picked me up and carried me to my bedroom. I never even noticed him unzip my dress but it was on the ground and he knelt before me taking my thong off. I was naked in front of him and he just leaned into me and licked my pussy. Christ I nearly exploded. It was all I could do to stay on my feet as he pushed my legs further apart. How do kids learn to do that? And he was good, oh he was so good. He took his time teasing my slit, slowly licking from top to bottom then back again, then side to side before he poked his tongue right up my cunt. I nearly sat on him. Then when he started to suck on my clit; ah fuck I was gone. I don't know how you didn't hear me screaming. You know, Darren would never give me oral sex, thought it was dirty. But T.I. god, he licked me, sucked me, poked his tongue into me, I was so wet he was drinking my nectar, it was so nice.

"I collapsed back on the bed. I was on fire. I needed him. He slowly undressed, how the fuck he could maintain any control at that time ... I was lost, burning with desire. I wanted to be fucked. Not by Darren, by T.I. I wanted him and I was going to have him. Then I saw his cock. Oh ... my ... god. I know you told me about it but fuck me. So long, so thick, no words can prepare you for the sight of it. I was scared. But he was so gentle, what a man, what a lover.

"He took his time; I just wanted him to put it in. But he knew what I needed. He played with my boobs for what seemed forever. He kept telling me how much he loved my boobs, how much he loved me. All the time I'm getting hotter, I'm burning with desire, with lust. Just do it I said, fuck me, for god sake fuck me I pleaded, begged actually. But he said that wasn't enough; he wanted more. He said that by the time we got out of bed in the morning he wanted everything; my mind, my heart and my body. Then he started playing with my body and by god he was playing my song.

"When he dropped his hand down to my pussy ... he traced his finger tips all the way down my body ... I could feel him getting there, knew it was coming ... then his fingers were in it, in my cunt. I was soaked. I didn't need much foreplay and I was ready.

"Finally he mounted me. I was almost fainting with desire, raw lust. God that cock. He ran the head through my slit coating it with my love juice. God it was so nice, so smooth. Then he put the head at the entrance to my cunt. I pulled my knees up and spread my legs as wide as I could for him. But it was so tight, for a moment I didn't think it would go in then it did. The head popped in. It was so good, I was spread. He waited, I was dying, wanting more, desperate. I reached behind him urging him to fill me. Fill me! I never knew what that meant. He worked it in, inch by glorious inch, just when I thought I couldn't take any more he pushed another inch in, then another, surely there couldn't be any more. I was gone. I just kept begging him to fuck me.

"Then he started to do just that. How he used that cock. He was gentle, slow, said he didn't want to hurt me. He kept telling me how much he loved me, oh it sounded so good to hear those words while he was fucking me. He could have killed me and I wouldn't have cared, I was already in heaven. And he was like a machine, like a huge piston pumping in and out of my dripping cunt. I could feel it coming. And he knew it too.

"I was exhausted but he whispered in my ear 'cum for me baby'. I totally lost it, I screamed as I came. There was nothing I could do to stop it. I've heard people describe it as waves of pleasure but it was more like an explosion ripping through my body. I could feel my toes curl up, my finger nails digging into his back as I pulled him into me, and it was as if this huge explosion of pleasure was being held in by my skin. And it came again, and again. I was exhausted, dripping with sweat and then I felt him cum inside me. I don't think I have ever felt so good in my life, so pleased that he was cumming. I reached around and fondled his balls as he filled me. He said it was the most intense moment of his life and I cried. He didn't see the tears as they mingled with my sweat, our sweat, but I was so in love. God I wish I wasn't protected, I really wished that he had made me pregnant at that time. And that was just the first time.

"He was right, by the time we got out of bed he owned all of me."

Veronica's eyes flicked up to look at Tahnee guiltily before she quickly looked away.

"Um, but there's more. He said he loves me and that he's not prepared to give me up. That's why he gave me this" she said undoing her scarf and pointing to the savage love bite on her neck. "He said once he gives me this there's no going back. He said he's going to sort it out with Darren. Tahnee I tried to stop him, I really did, I told him it was all going too fast. I told him Darren can be dangerous, violent but he didn't want to listen. He just smiled at me and said not to worry, I was his woman now, he would take care of everything, he was so calm. He was adamant, I was his woman and nothing was going to come between us. Tahnee, I'm so sorry I breached your trust. What are we going to do? He wants me and I want him. I'm in love with him, he's my man."

Tahnee looked at Veronica. She could see the wetness in her eyes and the lines of worry etched on her face. She shared Veronica's concern. She knew Darren could be violent. Things had gone further than she anticipated but she rationalised that her son knew what he was about.

"I take it T.I. was not an unwilling participant then?"

A wry smile spread across Veronica's face. "Unwilling, ah no, he was a very willing and active participant."

"Kids. What am I going to do with you both? Jesus you will be a bitch of a daughter in law" she said with a chuckle.

For a moment Veronica sat stunned, unsure of what she heard.

"You, you don't mind then, you're not upset with me" she said with a rising hope in her voice.

"What, the two people I love most in this world getting together. What's not to like. Speaking of the devil here he comes now."

"Oh god, I love him Tahnee, I really do. What am I going to do if he changes his mind, you know, if it was just a ... a fling, a one night stand ... what if he just saw me as a conquest?"

Tahnee could feel for Veronica as she quickly looked to the door of the café but she had the advantage of knowing how T.I. felt about Veronica. Veronica stood, and Tahnee noticed the uncertain clasping of the hands as she waited for him. She wouldn't have been the first woman left crying the following morning. But any fears Veronica had were washed away as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately on the lips, his hands roaming possessively over her backside as he did. As he broke the kiss he just leaned back slightly, looking at her and smiling.

"Hi beautiful" he said looking into her eyes.

Tahnee couldn't miss the look of love in both their eyes as they sat. T.I. looked confident, composed and in control; Veronica was lit up like a Christmas tree, her eyes sparkling and her smile on her face spread through the rest of her body. "Mom, I don't know what she has told you but the short story is that we are together, we are an item and we are going to get married."

"Huh, what, but what about ... what about Darren" Veronica nearly choked.

"Done. I spoke to him this morning, told him a few facts of life and we agreed to sign the separation and divorce papers as soon as I get them drafted up.

"But, but, you don't know him, he can be violent, honey be careful" she said with a worried look on her face.

He pulled her to him and kissed her. He gave a confident laugh. "But I do know him sweetheart, more than he could ever know: he just didn't know me and how much I want you. He does now and he is more than happy to sign off on the divorce as soon as it is ready. You will never see him again. Baby, I would prefer not to talk about this but I guess you need to know. I will only skim this once but let's just say your husband was a cheating arsehole, and I have some evidence to prove it. He screwed one of my friends, just a friend I might add. And ... well let's just say she looks a lot older than she is, jail bait they call it. I put it to him, he knew the score, knew I was deadly serious so he agreed to the divorce. It's all over and you will never have to worry about him any more. In front of my mother I make this promise to you. I love you, but you already know that, and I will never cheat on you nor will I ever give you reason to think that I am."

A tear squeezed from her eye and ran down her cheek as she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. She parted her legs slightly as she felt his hand gently stroke the inside of her thigh.

She turned to his mother and they all smiled. Each happy with their own secrets.