Don't Date the Bitch in Apartment 23 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

Besides, June had been hoping to be punished, and while it wasn't what she had in mind the hard part was over so she may as well give this a shot.

So against her better judgement June concentrated on relaxing, which was made easier by the gentle kisses to her neck and the soft encouraging words from her girlfriend. It even felt kind of good, although it felt a lot better when Chloe pushed her dress down, followed by her bra, so she could wrap her lips around one of June's nipples.

Chloe had made it very clear she had a thing for June's boobs, which turned out to be a very good thing, as normally it meant that June got at least some form of foreplay, and the sex between them was often enhanced by Chloe going for her tits at a time like this, like all those other times Chloe going back and forth between her boobs as a sort of distraction for what else she was doing.

In this case Chloe was nice enough to concentrate on June's boobs for several long minutes while leaving her hand completely still inside her pussy, and when she did finally begin moving it was slow and gentle, giving June time to get used to the sensation. Surprisingly it felt really good. Really weird, but good, June moaning loudly in pure pleasure as she began to get fisted for the first time.

Which of course pushed Chloe to fist fuck June a little harder while grinning around her nipples, and then she eventually lifted her head to give her that wicked grin of hers. Then finally Chloe gave her the kind of verbal encouragement June had got so used to receiving from her twisted girlfriend.

"That's it June, moan for me! Mmmmm, moan while you're taking my fist in your pretty little dyke cunt!" Chloe moaned with wicked glee as she gradually increase the pace of the fisting, "Ohhhhhh yeah, moan for me baby! Moan while you're getting fucked like a proper little lesbian bottom. Ooooooh June, you're such a hot little bottom. Mmmmm fuck, I love having you as my hot little dyke bottom! Take my fist! Take it! Take it in your hot little queer cunt like a proper little lez! Ohhhhhh June, we really are proper lezzie girlfriends now. Me fisting you to orgasm while a bunch of rich white men wine and dine their women, mmmmm, then failed to get them off half as good as I'm about to get you off. Ohhhhhhh, it's the perfect lesbian experience. Ooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, you're taking my whole hand inside you like the perfect little lesbo bottom you are! Fuck, you're taking my hand so well. I'm so proud of you baby. Yes, that's it! That's soooooo hot! Oh fuck yes, moan for me! Mmmmm, moan while I fist fuck your little dyke pussy!"

After Chloe went on for what felt like forever June finally whimpered, "Please..."

"Please what baby? Please make you cum?" Chloe pushed, "Tell me baby. Tell me what you want."

"Please, please make me cum." June whimpered, forcing herself to be somewhat coherent as she continued, "Mmmmm, oooooooh Chloe please, please make me cum! Fist me baby! Fist my pussy! Oh God, it feel so good, ohhhhhhhhh, I love having you inside me! I love having your whole hand inside me! Oh God, I can't believe your whole hand is inside me! Ohhhhhhh, fuck me Chloe! Fuck my pussy with your fist! Fist me, oooooooh yessssss, fist me. Fist fuck me! Mmmmmm, fist fuck me like a proper little lesbian bottom! Oooooooh yessssssss, I'm a bottom! I'm a bottom, I'm a bottom, yeeeeeesssssss, I'm a bottom, mmmmmm, and you're my top. I'm your bottom and you're my top Chloe, oooooooh Goooooooddddddd, prove it by fist fucking me and making me cum! Yessssss, make me cum for you Chloe! Please? Please make me cum like a good little dyke bottom as you fist fuck my lezzie cunt! Please just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS!"

As always forcing those extra nasty words out of June's mouth was enough for Chloe to give June what she wanted, in this case fisting her hard enough to make her cum. It didn't take much, as Chloe had effortlessly bought her to the edge which suggested this wasn't her first time fisting another girl. Not that June really cared at the moment.

Not when she had a powerful climax racing through her. A powerful climax which was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, as always Chloe bringing her to the edge of unconsciousness, before slowly bringing her down from her high. She then carefully moved her hand from June's pussy and then bought it up to the blonde's lips, June wordlessly opening her mouth and beginning to clean it, much to the brunette's delight.

"Have I mentioned you're the perfect woman?" Chloe grinned wickedly.

"I love you too." June responded without missing a beat.

Chloe frowned, "Now you're really going to get it."

"I can't wait." June murmured happily before she went back to cleaning Chloe's hand.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers
12