Don't Date the Bitch in Apartment 23 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Both those things were impossible, and sure enough when Chloe's anal ring stretched wide enough to allow the head of the toy to slide into her ass, officially meaning June had taken her butt cherry, June stayed nice and still and waited for Chloe to relax. Then she push the rest of the toy cock inside her almost annoyingly slowly, part of Chloe just wanted to get it over with, and the other part of her was grateful that going slower like this minimised the pain she was feeling.

Although it didn't eliminate it entirely, and especially during the anal penetration Chloe felt guilty for inflicting this on June so many times. But June had always cum incredibly hard, and even if Chloe didn't like it as much she was confident that it would eventually start feeling better.

Thankfully she was proven right when the anal penetration was complete and the 'real' butt fucking finally got underway, Chloe's back hole and back passage slowly but surely relaxing around the large invader stretching them, causing the pain to gradually fade and be replaced by pleasure.

Pleasure which gradually increased the more her delicate snowflake continue to be so wonderfully gentle with her, Chloe grinning sadistically as her innocent little June gave her a taste of her own medicine. Sure, it was her idea, but in a way June was still getting her revenge, and Chloe could think of all kind of weird fantasies in which June turn the tables on her. Or better yet, Chloe could fantasise about getting her revenge. Oh yes, Chloe particularly loved that idea.

June also couldn't help think about what would happen when Chloe got her revenge. She just wasn't sure if she'd like it or not. No, scratch that, she was pretty sure she would, at least more than this. Because this, this was nerve wracking, and totally out of her comfort zone, and she just really hated to hurt Chloe, okay? And Chloe had asked for this, and if this proves anything it was that June would literally do anything for Chloe.

Even if it meant ass fucking the other girl, which somehow felt like a bigger deal then giving up her own ass. Or maybe that was just because it was hard for June to remember a time which she didn't love being butt fucked. Which did at least give her hope that Chloe would love it too.

Although, that was also a problem. What if Chloe loved this so much that she became a pure bottom, like June? Could two bottoms make a relationship work? Could June still call herself a bottom after ass fucking Chloe? Because she had come to really like that label. It felt so comfortable. So right. And this wasn't just a relationship they were talking about any more. It was a marriage.

God, Chloe had asked June to marry her, and now they might be screwing it up by her insane roommate's plan to prove this wasn't some kind of scam. And yet, June felt compelled to go through with it, even though it was clear at this point Chloe wasn't going to back out.

"Mmmmm, fuck me June! Ooooooh yesssssss, fuck me harder!" Chloe moaned.

Those words awoke June from her thoughts, and of course, made her blush furiously. But most importantly they made her refocus on what she was doing, and she was kind of amazed to find that the entire length of the strap-on was now buried in Chloe's bottom. Somehow she had been completely lost in her thoughts, and yet her body had taken over. Was she a natural top?

Or was it just so natural for her to do what Chloe wanted that she continued to stuff her ass while not really aware of it? June suspected it was the latter even before she officially started fucking Chloe's ass, and considering how weird and uncomfortable that made her she could only conclude she was right. Which in a way was comforting, but June hated not being able to please Chloe, however it seemed no matter how hard she tried she just couldn't do it. Not with this.

"Come on June, put a little effort into it." Chloe whined.

"I'm trying." June protested.

"God, you're such a bottom." Chloe sighed, then after a few moments of failure she relented, "Fine, I'll do it."

Without any further warning Chloe pushed back, causing June to yelped loudly as she suddenly found herself being pushed backwards onto her back. In the same fluid motion Chloe began bouncing up and down on that big dick while still spreading her cheeks apart so June could see just how widely the other girl's ass hole was being stretched by her dildo. And oh God, it was perfect.

June could have never imagined enjoying such a twisted sight, but Chloe had trained her to think it was hot, and the training had worked like a charm. More importantly Chloe was getting what she wanted, while still being in control, meaning despite who was actually wearing the strap-on June was still very much the submissive one here, which as it turned out, was just the way she liked it.

Chloe was realising the same thing. Of course she should have already known that the thought of her perfect little bottom topping her was ridiculous, and she did, it was just Chloe was desperate to find some way to prove she wasn't scamming June, and bizarrely this had felt like the perfect way. But hey, just because it wasn't perfect, didn't mean it was a total waste of time.

After all, this really wasn't something she had ever done for any other girl, or even a guy. Surely that had to mean something? Right? And it reinforced that in this relationship Chloe was always meant to be the top and June was always meant to be the bottom. That definitely had to mean something.

Most of all Chloe had discovered that she actually liked anal sex. Sure, it wasn't her fantasies involving a big muscular guy not taking no for an answer and forcing her to bend over and take it, but the whole reason she had never actually given up her ass to anyone else was because none of the guys she'd met were worthy of it. June though, June was worthy of everything she had, which made up for her lack of forcefulness.

In fact, Chloe really like the fact that even while she was taking it up the ass like a little bitch she was still in control. Fuck, essentially she had turned June into her little toy and was just using her to masturbate. Okay, that was a good description of all the sex they had, but it was never more appropriate than right now.

With that in mind Chloe paused the sodomy for a few long minutes to turn around, making sure she did with every inch of that dildo buried in her butt. As she turned a wicked smile crossed her face, which got the most wonderfully nervous look out of June. She then slowly leaned down until they were face to face, and then the grin slowly faded and she just looked at June with love.

After a few long seconds of that she kissed June, slowly, softly and deeply, causing her girl to whimper into her mouth. Then in the middle of that kiss Chloe restarted the butt fucking so that she was the one making the sounds of enjoyment, whimpers, moans and gasps all finding their way into June's mouth, until Chloe pulled back slightly to make a request.

"You love me?" Chloe asked.

"More than anything." June replied truthfully.

"Then prove it..." Chloe challenge with a wicked smile, "Tell me just what kind of slut I am."

There was a brief pause as June looked very unsure of herself, then she started doing as she was told, slowly getting more confident and graphic, "The best? Oooooh yeahhhhh Chloe, you're the world's best slut. And the sexiest! Oh God, I love you so much... you whore! Mmmmm, you like that, huh? You like it when your girlfriend, who loves you, calls you a slut? God Chloe, you're so twisted. And I love you for it. Ohhhhhh fuck yeah, I love the things you've done to me. And how twisted you've made me. I was a good girl Chloe, mmmmm, a good little straight girl, and now I'm fucking my girlfriend up the ass with a strap-on dildo. Or more accurately, she is riding it like the anal whore she now is. Yeahhhhhh, she's giving me her ass, like I gave her mine countless times, ohhhhhh, we're both shameless lesbian whores who love back door action. Oh fuck Chloe, look what you've done to us? Look how nasty you're made us, you fucking whore! You dirty little lezzie anal slut! You up the butt bitch! Oh fuck!"

At first Chloe just grinned in June's face while slowly bouncing herself up and down, but it wasn't long before she sped herself up so she could really get this party started. Oh yes, Chloe started brutalising her own butt hole, ramming it up and down her own strap-on until it was painful again, and then just like before the pain and discomfort faded and all she felt was pure pleasure.

Well, at least physically. She'd had better mental pleasure from topping June, but that was okay, because this just gave her an excuse for revenge, the thought of that, the look on June's face and those words combining with the physical pleasure to make sure Chloe had a series of very satisfying climaxes.

June could never have imagined herself saying those things, or watching another woman squirt her cum onto her stomach while hammering her previously virgin ass hole up and down a dildo strapped around her waist, but here they were, and June was loving every second of it. Not quite as much as some of the other things they did together, but she was making Chloe cum hard, and that was what was most important.

Besides, nothing made June cum harder and more frequently than being butt fucked by Chloe, so it only seemed right that Chloe should be able to get a fraction of the pleasure she regularly gave June. And at least June could participate in it, if only with words.

Along the way she tried to get involved physically, and while it was awkward June was able to thrust up into Chloe's butt and make her new fiancé cum even harder than before. But then Chloe pressed both hands firmly down onto June's chest and gave her a look which said stop, I want to do this myself, so June stopped.

Chloe then grinned wickedly at her, before tilting her head back to let out an extra loud scream of pleasure. After that June just went limp and allowed Chloe to use her for her pleasure. Which in a way was very similar to how it always was at this stage, even if it wasn't her ass being assaulted by this strap-on.

In that moment June's ass hole was very jealous of Chloe's. Sure, it understood Chloe should have a turn, but it was just so hungry for cock. The thought made June blush, but it was true. She wanted to push Chloe off of her, take off the cock and shove it up her own ass without any additional lube.

Oh yes, June wanted Chloe's anal juices inside her own ass. To use them as lubrication to masturbate her ass hole. Then she wanted to pull it out and suck it clean. God, what had Chloe done to her. June used to be such a nice girl. An sweet and innocent girl. Now she was even more perverted than the bitch anally riding her dick.

Those thoughts combined with the stimulator constantly bashing against her clit pushed June over the edge of quite a satisfying climax, but it just wasn't satisfying enough, and she was seriously considering making that fantasy a reality as soon as Chloe was done using her for pleasure.

But then Chloe collapsed on top of her, and June felt guilty for even thinking of being so selfish. So instead she wrapped her arms around the girl on top of her and coo soft words of encouragement while rubbing her hands up and down Chloe's back. Then ironically June at least got part of what she had been fantasising about. After a few long minutes gasping for breath of course.

"Wow, you really are a complete bottom, aren't you?" Chloe laughed breathlessly.

"Hey!" June protested, "I tried my best."

"And it wasn't nearly good enough." Chloe said nonchalantly, before looking behind her and giggling, "Oh, don't pout. It's a good thing. Now we don't have to wonder anymore, we both know who the real Bitch in Apartment 23 is. Mmmmm, but I got to admit, that was fun, and I might ride you again sometime. But I stay in control, always. Oh, let's take a look at your handiwork!"

Chloe slowly lifted herself up and off of June's cock with those words, partly because she was tired, but mostly because she just wanted to savour the feeling of that dildo sliding completely out of her butt, which was a really twisted feeling she knew she shouldn't enjoy, but she did. Much like the anal sex itself.

Or better yet butt fucking June, something which Chloe was eager to get back too, but first she wanted to see how well June gaped her ass. And if she was being honest with herself they both needed some more rest, or at least something to give them the adrenaline they needed, and displaying her gaping ass hole definitely worked for her. Or at least, considering how much she loved gaping June.

Of course it was a totally different kind of experience, and Chloe almost seriously embarrassed herself by falling over on her weakened legs, but she was Chloe, and she was awesome, and she didn't do that kind of thing. Without being seriously drunk. And okay, she was drunk on lust and orgasms, but that wasn't the same thing. The point was she walked over to the full-length mirror, turned her back to it, spread her cheeks and examined June's handiwork.

Which was, disappointing, honestly. Chloe knew she was biased, but she swore June's perfect little corn-fed ass was twice as stretched once she was done with it. Of course, that involved Chloe giving it everything she had, not pussying out and allowing her lover to take over. Which now would never happen again, Chloe promised herself that.

"You see this?" Chloe questioned, pointing her butt at June while still spreading her cheeks, "My ass is barely gaped, and I think it's closing already. You really are a lousy top June. Luckily I'm here to give you what you need."

"Oh, and you think you can just take back control that easy?" June challenged, obviously wanting to be punished for it.

"I know so." Chloe grinned, only too happy to oblige.

As she spoke those words Chloe was already straightening up, turning around and approaching her pray, and shortly after she was done she was crawling on top of June after only a brief pause of roughly kissing her girlfriend. June of course was only too happy to kiss back, almost immediately allowing Chloe to have her way with her mouth, and probably not even aware that this was a distraction while Chloe used one hand to undo the harness.

Then Chloe broke the kiss, grinned wickedly at June, and then pretty much shoved the dildo which took her anal cherry directly down the other girl's throat. Not that June tried to stop her, or even protest. No, that whore parted her lips without complaint and eagerly sucked the cock which was now roughly fucking her mouth.

"Yeahhhhhh June, suck it! Suck every drop of my butt cream off of that cock you ATM loving bottom! Fucking suck it, mmmmm fuck yeah, that's so hot! I love you June." Chloe said, hating herself for letting that last part slip out, although liking the fact that it happened while she was brutally fucking June's throat, "I think I've proven that by letting you fuck my ass, just like you proved what a total bottom you are by screwing it up! Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhh, you proved you know your place, and now here you are back where you belong, being an orifice for my pleasure. Oh fuck, and you're doing such a good job you whore! Just look at this dick! Yeahhhhh, it's fucking spotless after you greedily sucked my ass off of it."

While she had spoke those words Chloe had yanked the strap-on out of June's throat, and held it up to her face to prove her point, June coughing and gasping for breath for a few long seconds before she teased, "I love you too Chloe."

Loving the fact that June was able to be this cheeky with her at this point Chloe pushed back, "And I love your ass. Mmmmm, and I feel like getting another piece of it. So guess what June? Yes, it's time to bend over again. Yesssss, spread your cheeks for me bitch! Give me that hot little corn-fed ass!"

Before Chloe could even finish giving her that order June was face down, ass up and spreading her cheeks, leaving Chloe to rush to get the harness onto her so she could truly re-establish her dominance. Which she did for the rest of the night.

Sure, they needed a break to eat, and rest on occasion, but Chloe easily spent several hours that night anally pounding June in a variety of different positions. It was truly the perfect way to celebrate their engagement, given how wonderfully twisted their sex life was. But as much as part of Chloe hated it, it also perfectly proved not only did June love her, but Chloe loved her right back. The two crazy bitches in Apartment 23 were in love, which Chloe both hated and loved.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12