Don't Do The Crime If... Ch. 01

Story Info
I got caught cheating by my neighbor.
3.4k words
4.03
28.6k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers

The night of the party ***

I'm pinned against the rough exterior wall of my neighbor's pool house, my hands above my head, held there by invisible restraints while his rough, calloused hands grope my breasts through the top of my sun dress. I chose this dress because it showed off my breasts, what my husband calls my best assets. My 34DD's are stuffed inside the low cut top of the dress leaving an enormous amount of cleavage and the creamy white tops of my breasts showing.

I can't wear a bra with this dress so every movement I make has my breasts jiggling or swinging side to side. The thin material also can't hide my seemingly permanently hard nipples from poking through, making them easily visible. I caught nearly every man and half the women at the party staring at my chest tonight.

His hands roughly squeeze my full tits and my sensitive nipples grind into his palms. The hard cock of the man I just met an hour ago is pressed firmly against my belly and I can feel my panties getting wet.

His right hand slides down my side and reaches under the hem of my dress. He moves his hand along the inside of my thigh and brushes against the crotch of my panties. I know they are wet with my juices and wonder if he noticed.

He grabs the waistband of my panties and pushes them half-way down my thighs and then slides his fingers along my slit. He pulls his glistening fingers up between our lips and I watch as he tastes my juices.

"Your pussy tastes delicious."

I am embarrassed to be so wet for this man that I don't really know, but I want him so badly. I move my legs into a position to allow my panties to drop to my ankles while he reaches between us and undoes his belt and opens his jeans. He pulls his cock out and I kick the panties off one foot and then the other.

He lifts me off the ground and my legs wrap around his waist and my arms fall over his shoulders. He positions his cock against my opening and slowly lowers me onto his thick, hard cock. I'm so wet, there is no resistance and he slides inside me completely in one motion.

Two days earlier ***

My husband is packing a bag for a week-long trip to Seattle, where he will head up a project for his work. It's last minute and I'm pissed because I promised our neighbor that we would come to their party and now I have to go alone - again. This isn't the first time this has happened.

We have been married for 7 years and we have finally started talking about having kids. Ever since we first started talking though, my husband seems to have become more distant. We still have sex 3 or 4 times a week but it somehow seems different. I guess after 7 years I should expect that some of the passion is gone but it's been more than that. Maybe he really doesn't want kids or maybe he's afraid. Either way, things have become distant or at least different between us and these last minute work trips that take away our weekends are not helping.

I offer to give him a blowjob before he leaves but he turns me down. I don't like him to go off on these trips with a loaded gun. "Not enough time" he says. So, we promise to call every night and he heads out the door for the airport, leaving me alone once again.

After he leaves, I call Gwen our neighbor and tell her that I will be coming solo. She jokes and says not to worry, there will be plenty of guys at the party for me to flirt with. I asked her if there was anything that I could bring.

"Just bring your hot self and we'll have a great time" she said.

Gwen and her husband had only recently moved next door, about 3 months ago, and Gwen and I have become friends and good neighbors. Gwen is about 10 years older than me and runs a business out of their house. Her husband is a lawyer that works downtown and I know he works a lot of hours, coming home late most nights. They are a very attractive couple, fit nicely into the neighborhood and they like to entertain.

The day after the party***

It's almost noon and I am just getting out bed when the phone rings. It's Gwen.

"Hi Ashley, I was just calling to see if you were OK. You had a lot to drink last night."

"I actually just woke up a few minutes ago. I don't feel too bad; had a big glass of water and a couple Tylenol before going to sleep last night. I have no idea what time I left your house though. Thank god I just live next door."

"I was a little worried about you last night. You disappeared for quite a while? Were you with Justin?"

"Aaaaaaa...yeah, we were just talking, we went outside to get some fresh air and were talking out by the pool."

"Well, I'm glad you're OK. Once you get up and get a little food in you, come on over. I have something to show you."

"OK, give me about an hour or so."

"Sure, see ya then."

Gwen sounded very chipper for a woman that I know was probably up until at least 4:00 am.

I got up to take a shower and when I walked into the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and spotted the marks on my breasts. There were "love bites" all over them, some very dark, others just a light pink but all very noticeable. My nipples were bruised and sore and my pussy was sore too and that wasn't all. My ass was sore too. I remember how Justin had taken me out back and had his way with me by the pool-house, the bruises didn't hurt as much and the wetness between my legs from just remembering what little of last night I could recall. I did feel a little guilty, but still being mad at my husband, I wasn't feeling all that bad for cheating on him. I went down and made myself some toast and coffee.

After getting some food in me, I started feeling better and as the fog lifted from what little hang-over I had, I started to feel pangs of guilt. I was still mad but now I have put my marriage in jeopardy. If my husband finds out, I'm not sure what he will do.

My relationship with John has changed over the years. He used to like to show me off, take me out dancing or to bars and he was not averse to me showing some skin. He wasn't afraid of public displays of affection either and more often than not, if we had been drinking, he would feel me up in public where he knew others could see us. That being said, he could be pretty jealous. He was fine as long as he was in control of the scene or if he knew that he could take control.

One time at a bar, we had been drinking pretty heavily and while John was in the restroom, a guy that had been watching us came up to our table and started hitting on me. He was focused on my boobs and he had obviously had a lot to drink. When John came back to the table, he saw the guy with his nose about six inches from my boobs and closing fast. John yanked him away and the two would have gotten into a fight if the bouncer hadn't been right there to stop them.

Either way, I'm pretty sure that John would not be OK with me cheating on him, whether I was drunk and it was a one-time thing, or not. He just isn't the kind of guy that is going to be okay with that.

I cleaned up the dishes, and then put on a clean pair of shorts, a sports bra and a t-shirt and headed next door to see what Gwen wanted.

I walked across the back yard and went to the back door. We are a close knit neighborhood and most of the homes have adjoining back yards. Even those with fences, like ours, have a gate between them so we can casually go visit our neighbors.

As I approached the back door, I could see through the glass in her back door that looks into her kitchen. If I didn't know better, I would never have guessed that there was a party last night. The house looked amazingly clean for having had at least 30 people milling around eating and drinking. It looked like it always does, neat, clean and tidy.

Gwen saw me approaching and met me at the door, holding it open for me to come in. She was drinking a glass of white wine. She saw me look at it and asked, "Hair of the dog?" I shook my head yes and we both laughed. She offered me a glass and I accepted. I wasn't exactly in the mood, at least not this early in the day, but the hair of the dog idea was attractive.

Gwen poured me a nice cold glass of Chardonnay. One of the things I always admired about Gwen was her good taste in wine. She always had great wine at parties or when I would come over to visit. The cold liquid felt great going down and it was just enough alcohol to take that last little edge of my hangover away.

"What did you want to show me?" I asked Gwen.

"Oh, come on, I want to show you some pictures from last night. Scott hooked our computer to the TV so I could see them on the big screen."

"Cool, I hope there isn't anything too embarrassing of me in these."

Gwen just smiled and clicked the icon on her laptop and the first picture came up. We scrolled through about thirty pictures of which I was in about 3 or 4. The only thing I noticed was that in one of them, I was bending down to pick up something off the coffee table and you could see almost all of my boobs. No wonder people were staring at me last night. You could see my whole boob hanging down, except for the nipple. And, they looked enormous. I mean, I know they are big, huge actually, but they looked like volleyballs stuffed into that dress.

We had more wine and gossiped about some of the party-goers as she scrolled through more pictures. Finally, we got to the end of the pictures that she and her husband had taken. Then Gwen got a serious look on her face.

"Scott also found this on our security camera," Gwenn said and gave me a rather stern look.

She pulled up a video and clicked the arrow. It was me and Justin out by the pool house. It was dark but the security camera's night-time capability showed Justin and I in high definition. He had me pinned up against the wall of the pool-house as he attacked my boobs. Then, for the next 30 minutes, I embarrassingly watched myself get fucked by a man I hardly knew. I begged Gwen to turn it off but she just gave me another stern look and said, "Watch."

Justin fucked me against the wall for a good ten minutes until he came. Then, I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock back to life before he pulled me up and turned me away from him. With my hands against the pool-house, he fucked me for another 15 minutes from behind while he reached around and mauled my tits and pinched, pulled and twisted my nipples. I could see one of his hands reaching down and it looked like he was using his finger or thumb in my ass hole while he fucked me. The video was clear enough that it showed me cumming at least 4 times over the course of those 30 minutes.

Mercifully, the video ended and Gwen just looked at me.

"What do you think John would say if he saw this?"

I was panicked, I stuttered, "Gwen please, you can't show this to him. He will divorce me."

"I always thought I detected a bit of a slut in you. Have you always cheated on your husband like this?" She asked.

"No! I have never cheated on him ... until last night. I was drunk, and I was mad at him for going out of town and..."

"I thought you two maybe had an agreement. You know, some couples do and they are OK with this kind of thing. I'm not opposed to an open marriage as long as everybody agrees to it. It doesn't sound like you have that kind of arrangement."

"We don't and I swear it has never happened before. I love John and I don't want to lose him."

"I would hate for him to see this video. I like you but I don't agree with your behavior. You are a slut, I think that is pretty clear from this video."

"I'm not a slut! I'm not like that. I was ..."

"Would you like to see it again? I think you look like a slut in the video. I mean, you let him feel you up and then fuck you up against my pool-house. Then I believe you sucked his cock that was just dripping with his cum and yours too, getting him hard again because you wanted more. Isn't that what I saw?"

"No, I mean yes but..."

"Is it or isn't it? You looked pretty slutty to me."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I was drunk and I was wrong and I'm sorry."

"I see. What do you think we should do about it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean; what are you willing to do to make up for being a slut and cheating on your husband? I guess we could show the video to John so that you two could open up a dialogue and work through this. I'm sure he would be willing to go to counseling or something."

"Nooooo! We can't show him the video. He will divorce me and I love him, I don't want to lose him."

"Well then, what do you suggest we do?"

"I told you, I don't know. Just please don't show him the video."

"Well, if you don't have an idea, I might have something that will work. Are you sure this is the only time that you have ever cheated on your husband?"

"Yes, I have never, ever cheated on John before and I will never do it again."

"Oh dear, don't say never. The rate of recidivism for cheaters is ridiculously high. However, since this is your first time, I think there may be something we can do to help this tiger change its stripes."

"What do you mean?"

"You know how a little hair of the dog can help cure a hangover?" She raised her glass and then said, "Well, a little hair of the dog might be what you need to cure your slutty little dalliance with Justin."

"You mean have sex with Justin again? I can't do that. I won't do that."

"Oh no, that's not what I meant. Let me explain."

Gwen went on to explain in great detail, shushing me every time I tried to interrupt her. She called me a slut and said that I had to be a slut, a really nasty slut and get it out of my system before I could be "cured". She told me that unlike John and I, she and her husband have an agreement. Their agreement doesn't include her fucking other men but it does include bringing other women into their bed for both his pleasure and hers.

I had to stop her. "I'm... I'm not a lesbian, I have never had sex with a woman and I have never had a three-some or whatever you call it, with another couple."

"Oh sweetheart, I'm not asking you if you want to. I am telling you that you will do whatever I want, whenever I want, or your husband and your family, and your entire group of friends will see that video."

"You're blackmailing me?"

'Why yes, I thought you would have picked up on that before now, but yes, that is exactly what I am doing."

"You can't, I won't let you!"

"I can and I will. Of course if you physically want to try and stop me or really try something stupid, the video my husband is watching of us right now from that security camera there in the corner will be plenty of evidence to send you to jail."

I was stunned, I never dreamed that anything like this could happen, I was immobilized, I couldn't speak. I just sat there. Finally, I resigned myself to the fact that I was going to do whatever Gwen laid out. There was no way around it.

"What do I have to do?"

"I just knew you would see it my way."

Gwen laid it all out. For the next two weeks, I was to be her slave, her slut, to be used however and whenever she liked. She told me to sleep on it but if I didn't want my husband to see the video, I was to show up at her back door at exactly 7:45 am with my hair in a ponytail, wearing nothing except white thigh-high stockings and my highest heels.

I was to crawl up to her back door on my hands and knees, careful not to ruin my stockings and then wait and watch on my hands and knees, through the back door, until her husband left. Once I heard his car leave the garage, I could come in.

I went back to my house in a daze, not knowing how this could happen. Wasn't there some way to go back and change this? How could I have let this happen? How did I cheat on my husband and now end up a sex slave to my neighbor?

I couldn't sleep all night, I kept tossing and turning. I kept wondering how I got myself into this. I can't let John see the video but how can I let Gwen, who I thought was my friend, blackmail me? The worst part was that around 2:00 am, I started fantasizing.

Gwen is beautiful. She is 3 or 4 inches taller than my petite 5' 2" and she has an incredible body. I have seen her in her bikini out by the pool. She is very fit and has curves in all the right places. She is solid everywhere. Her C cup boobs are firm and sit perfectly, firm and full above her toned abs and long, strong legs. You could bounce a quarter off her perfect ass and her auburn, shoulder length hair is just gorgeous.

Not only that, but her husband is really good looking. He may be a few years older than Gwen but he is in great shape. He towers over me at about 6' 3" tall and he has just a touch of gray around his temples that gives him that distinguished, movie star look. Where my husband is more bulky and muscular, Scott has more of a swimmer's body (I have seen him in his bathing suit as well) with long, lean, well-defined muscles.

I was fantasizing that I was in bed, Gwen was sitting behind me with her arms wrapped around me, her hands on my oversize tits, her fingers teasing my nipples. She was squeezing them, pulling on them, pinching and twisting them while Scott, pushed my legs up and drove his hard cock into my wet pussy. I imagined that his cock was long and thick, much bigger than my husbands and that he was pounding away in my pussy while his wife watched.

Soon my fingers were stuffed inside my dripping pussy and a few moments later I had an amazing orgasm. Of course as soon as it was over, I was disgusted with myself and desperately tried to think of a way to get out of this mess. I didn't fall back to sleep until close to 4:00 am, with no way out, I had resigned to take my punishment.

P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers