Don't Do The Crime If... Ch. 02

Story Info
Mixed emotions.
3.2k words
4.54
13.4k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers

If you didn't read part one, you may want to check it out so you understand how I got into this mess but if you don't really care and just want to make your own mess, be my guest and read on.

*****

My neighbor caught me cheating on my husband with their security camera while at their party and now she is blackmailing me, turning me into her personal slut.

Chapter 2

The next morning, I woke mid-orgasm. I had been dreaming that I was tied to a bed with a woman sitting on my face, smothering me with her pussy while a man was pounding my pussy with his huge cock. I couldn't see anything except the ass of the woman sitting on my face and I couldn't move, my arms pulled tight above my head and my legs spread wide and tied to the bedposts. The woman was roughly pinching my nipples and clit as the man was giving me the most intense fucking I had ever received. I wasn't fighting them. My tongue was buried in the woman's pussy, lapping up her juices and I was humping against the man trying to push him even further into my stretched cunt.

I have never had a dream like that before. I admit to some bi-curious fantasies but even in those, I was never eating another woman's pussy. I had only ever imagined a woman playing with or sucking on my sensitive nipples and maybe using her fingers on my pussy. Having my face buried in a woman's pussy was never before on my fantasy menu.

I was covered in sweat and my hair was sticking to my face. I needed a shower. I am not a morning person and I only had a little over an hour before I had to go next door and face my neighbor Gwen who is blackmailing me with a video of me with another man while at their party.

I turned the water on and then searched through my lingerie chest to find my white thigh-high stockings while the water got hot. I found an unopened package in the bottom drawer. They had to be at least 3 or 4 years old. I rarely wear stocking of any sort and definitely never wear pantyhose.

I got into the shower and washed my hair and then shaved my legs and under my arms. I keep my pussy waxed, not because my husband likes it but more because I like the way it feels. In the summer, I rarely wear panties with my shorts or even my skirts or dresses unless they are particularly short. I just like the way it feels, my smooth pussy being exposed to the air. As much as waxing keeps me really smooth and usually lasts a long time for me, I always seem to have a few stray hairs that were either missed or grew back quickly that need to be tamed. I made sure to make everything nice and smooth with no stray hairs although I'm not sure why I felt the need since I was being forced into this.

I went into the kitchen with the idea that I would have some coffee and maybe something to eat but I was too nervous to eat. I drank some coffee and then went back to the bedroom to get dressed, if you could call it that. I searched through my closet for high heels and found a pair of black pumps with 4" stacked heels and red pumps with almost 5" stiletto heels. I knew which pair Gwen would have me pick.

I sat on the edge of my bed and rolled the white thigh-high stockings up my legs. They were pretty expensive as I recall and the soft, silky texture against my skin really did feel sexy and the lace tops were really pretty. I slid my feet into the shoes and I knew that I needed practice walking in them. I couldn't recall the last time that I had worn them to actually walk in. I think the last time I wore them was at the request of my husband and I think my feet were in the air more than they were on the ground that night. He insisted I keep them on while we made love.

Well, that little memory started to get me wet between my legs again. I could feel the moisture in my pussy as I carefully walked across the bedroom and into the bathroom to see myself in the full length mirror.

"Holy shit!" I said under my breath as I looked in the mirror. My blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail as instructed. The 5" heels made my legs look impossibly long and the red shoes against the white of my stockings was incredibly sexy. The other thing I noticed was that my areolas were swollen and dark red, and my nipples were standing at full attention. My normally light pink pussy lips were now engorged and visible, a much darker shade of pink.

My mind and my body are at odds. This isn't right. I am being blackmailed by my neighbor and my marriage, my job and my family are all at risk but my body is betraying me. How can I be sexually excited about having to submit to this woman that I have only known for a few months and I thought was my friend. How can I be so eager to submit sexually to a woman when I am definitely not a lesbian? I know that I'm not one of those type A personalities but I am not some submissive slave, so why am I fantasizing about submitting to this couple next door?

I stood in front of the mirror still trying to figure it out when I glanced at the clock and notice that I only have three minutes to be at my neighbor's back door, naked and on my hands and knees. I grabbed a black silk robe from my closet and went as fast as I could in those heels out the back door and across the lawn and through the fence to my neighbor's yard.

I walked onto the covered patio and approached the back door. It was a tall door, maybe 8 or 9 feet tall and was mostly glass. As I got closer I could see into the kitchen area where I caught a glimpse of Gwen. She was behind a large kitchen island and appeared to be making breakfast. I got down on all fours and carefully crawled closer to the door. I almost forgot to take the robe off but was able to quickly get up on my knees and remove it just as Gwen looked up at the clock and then at the back door.

She smiled when she saw me there, on my hands and knees, my bare breasts hanging below me. She didn't look me in the eyes but I saw her lips curls into a smile when she saw me.

I watched as Scott walked into the kitchen and then sat down at the table that was only a few feet in front of me, his back turned toward me. A moment later Gwen came around from behind the island carrying a small frying pan. It looked like she made him eggs and she brought them to the table and slid them onto what I assumed was a plate in front of Scott. She never looked at me.

I could see Scott's head lift and look at Gwen. She smiled back at him as Scott reached over and ran his hands over her ass while he ate his eggs. She was wearing a short robe that just covered her bottom, not unlike the one I had worn, except hers was a cream color. He squeezed her ass cheek through the robe and then moved his hand down to her thigh. I watched then as he slowly moved his hand under her robe and once again fondled her ass. As he moved his hand higher on her ass cheek, I could see that he was caressing her bare skin.

Gwen reached over and stroked his cheek. Scott ran his fingers down along the crack of her ass and continued lower. I could tell when he touched her pussy because her head eased back and she closed her eyes. I could see his hand moving under the robe. Gwen stood up, slipped the robe off of her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

She was completely naked underneath. Now I could see Scott's hand rubbing her slit, sliding his fingers back and forth along the length of her glistening pussy. Gwen turned slightly giving him a better angle to stroke her and me a better angle to watch. She pulled one of the chairs out in front of her and held the back of it while she leaned slightly forward and spread her legs, giving him easy access to her wet cunt. I could see that she was completely open to him and he slid first one, and then two fingers into her. As he slowly pushed his fingers in and out of her dripping cunt, she was lubricating so much so that I could see it beginning to run down her inner thighs.

I watched for at least 5 minutes and could tell that Gwen was getting close to cumming. All of the sudden Scott stood up and pulled her away from the chair and then pushed her down so that she was bent over the table, her boobs pressed into the table and her ass high in the air. He moved behind her and pushed down on her neck with one hand while he unbuckled his belt and opened his pants with the other. Gwen reached across the table and held on to the other side. Scott then pushed his pants and boxers down to his thighs allowing his hard cock to escape.

It was as big if not bigger than I had imagined. It had to be at least eight or nine inches long and really thick; at least two inches longer and twice as thick as my husband. Bending his knees slightly, he lined up that big cock with her opening and with one thrust he filled her cunt completely. I could hear Gwen moan loudly through the glass door, the first sounds I had heard from inside. She started to quiver and I think she was cumming.

Scott slowly began pumping his thick cock in and out of her, even while Gwen was now obviously mid-orgasm. Every time he drove back into her, I could hear a faint moan. I watched for 10 minutes as Scott pounded her pussy from behind. Gwen was arching her back, or trying to, even as Scott continued to hold her down against the table. Finally, Scott rammed into her exceptionally hard and I heard her scream again as she appeared to have another orgasm. I could tell that Scott was cumming too. He was holding firm, deep inside her, his eyes closed as I imagined him coating her ravaged cunt with his cum. There must have been a lot because a few seconds later, I could see it leaking out the sides of her stretched twat.

As Scott finally began pulling out, he pulled out globs of white cum with him. I watched as Gwen quickly stood, turned around, and dropped to her knees and took his semi-hard cock into her mouth, cleaning the mixture of his cum and hers from his softening shaft. Once she had cleaned up every trace of their cum, Scott pulled his pants back up and tucked his cock back into his boxers. Gwen stood and licked her lips clean before giving Scott a quick kiss on the mouth.

Scott looked at his watch, grabbed his jacket and briefcase and headed for the door that leads to the garage. He turned and said something to Gwen that I couldn't hear as he disappeared through the door and then closed it behind him.

A moment later, Gwen turned and looked directly at me. She held up her index finger and crooked it, beckoning me to come inside.

I stood up, not realizing how much my knees hurt until now as I tried to get up and stay balanced on my heels. The door was open and I stepped inside.

As I closed the door behind me, Gwen asked, "Did you enjoy that slut? I know I did and I'll bet you did too."

She walked up to me and shoved her hand between my legs and pressed her palm against my pussy. I could hear an embarrassing squishing sound as she squeezed my mons.

"You must have really liked watching my husband fuck me. Does your husband fuck you with his cute little cock before he goes to work?"

"How do you know what my husband's cock looks like?" I asked her defensively.

"I don't you stupid slut but I was looking right at you when Scott pulled his cock out and I could see it in your eyes that you haven't had a cock that big; at least not in a long time, if ever."

I started to argue but Gwen stopped cupping my pussy and slid her fingers up and brushed over my clit making me forget what I was going to say.

"Now, get down on your knees and lick my pussy. Make sure you clean it good and get all of that delicious cum."

"But I have never..."

"Shut up slut. The only response I want to hear from you is - Yes Mistress. Now let me hear you say it."

"Yes Mistress."

"Yes Mistress what?"

"Yes Mistress, I will lick all of your husband's delicious cum from your pussy."

"That's better."

Gwen moved to sit on the chair her husband had been sitting in and spread her legs wide. I dropped to my knees. I had never even seen another woman's pussy this close before let alone lick one but now, strangely, I wanted to.

Her pussy was still gaping from the fucking her husband gave her. Her inner lips were swollen and a dark shade of red and they were coated with the mixture of their cum. There was a stream of his white cum slowly sliding down the bottom of her slit onto her pink asshole.

I tentatively leaned in and was completely overwhelmed by the scent of her pussy. It was intoxicating. I didn't expect it to affect me the way it did. As soon as the smell of her sex reached my nose, I could feel my nipples harden, even more than they already were and I felt a fresh layer of lubrication coat the walls of my already wet pussy.

I don't dislike the taste of a man's cum. I actually like it and have always swallowed my husband's when I give him a blowjob. In college, I was a virgin until my senior year but I liked giving oral and only of few of the guys I dated ever had a problem with not fucking me. And, I never had anyone complain that I was a swallower. Now I was faced with tasting a mix of a man's cum mixed with a woman's.

I stuck my tongue out and carefully licked Gwen's outer lips. Her taste was sweet with a slight salty taste which I attributed to Scott's cum. The combination of the scent and the taste had my head spinning and my pussy dripping as I began to eagerly lap up their combined juices.

I was so caught up in what I was doing that I completely forgot about Gwen until I heard her moaning. She was obviously liking what I was doing as I made broad strokes along her slit from bottom to top, slurping up the cum. I made sure to run the flat of my tongue across Gwen's clit with each stroke which is what seemed to be causing her to moan. Her clit was swollen and sticking out and I was able to easily suck it in between my lips and swirl my tongue around it.

I was enjoying this much more than I thought I would. I even lapped up the juices that coated her tight little rosebud, gently testing the resolve of her tight little hole with my tongue. Once I had thoroughly cleaned her coated asshole, I moved back up and this time ran my tongue between her soft inner lips. They felt smooth and flexible under my tongue and I sucked on them, one at a time, tugging on them gently as I cleaned them.

Once everything on the outside had been lapped up, I started pushing my tongue inside her pussy, fucking her with my tongue, licking any juices clinging to her pussy walls. This had Gwen moaning even more and I began to wonder if my amateurish cunnilingus would cause her to have another orgasm. It quickly became my goal to make her cum. I thought about what would make me cum and I tried to do that to Gwen.

As I tried to push my tongue deeper inside my new mistress, my nose would occasionally brush against her engorged clit and it would cause her to moan. I stopped my probing with my tongue and decided to attack her clit instead. As I slid my tongue up to her clit and started licking, sucking and lightly chewing on her clit, I pushed two fingers easily into her pussy.

Gwen was moaning uncontrollably now as I attacked her clit and fingered her pussy. I could tell she was close. To push her over the edge, I curled my fingers until I felt the spongy tissue and then lightly tapped on her g-spot. She exploded on my tongue and fingers. She pushed back on my fingers and impaled herself up to the knuckle and squeezed hard, holding them inside her. Her cum was running down my fingers onto my wrist and my face was covered with her cum as I tried to lap up as much as I could.

She continued to squeeze my fingers as her orgasm rolled through her. I could feel her muscles pulsating inside her. I couldn't move away if I wanted to. Gwen had reached behind my head and was pulling me into her. My face was buried in her pussy until she finally let go as her orgasm slipped away. I let my fingers slowly slide out of her pussy and rolled my head back. My neck and jaw were a little sore and my own pussy was leaking like crazy.

"Are you sure you have never eaten a pussy before Slut because that was pretty fucking good for a first time?"

I didn't say anything, I just sat there on the floor hoping that I too could get some relief. After another minute, Gwen stood and grabbed my ponytail and pulled me to my feet. It hurt but for some reason, I didn't resist. I just let her do it.

"You like the taste of my pussy don't you slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

Part 3 coming soon

P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers