Don't Do The Crime If... Ch. 03

Story Info
My first day of submission.
2.1k words
4.5
18.9k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P3Driver
P3Driver
456 Followers

It would be best to read chapters 1 and 2 to understand how I got into this mess. This chapter starts just after my neighbor that is blackmailing me forces me to lick her pussy (my first time).

"You like the taste of my pussy don't you slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

"That's a good thing because you are going to get to taste it a lot. Now, follow me."

I followed Gwen to her bedroom. She walked me to the side of the bed and then told me to climb onto bed and get on my hands and knees, facing the bottom of the bed. She walked around to the side of the bed, to the night stand and pulled out two lengths of rope. She tied a small loop in one end of the rope and slid the other end through it and slid the larger loop she created over my left wrist. She tied the other end of the rope about half way up the bed post. Then she did the same to my other hand leaving me on my knees, bent over with my arms stretched between the two posts. As I said before, my tits are huge and with each little movement, they were swinging heavily beneath me.

Gwen stood at the end of the bed and reached down and at first, gently massaged each one. The longer she rubbed them the harder she squeezed them.

"Is this how you let Justin play with your big titties?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I'll bet he liked them."

"Yes Mist..."

Gwen squeezed my left tit roughly and slapped the right one hard.

"Aaaahhhhhh!" I screamed.

"Oh, my little Slut, you can't fool me, I know you like it rough. I saw how you liked it when Justin was squeezing your big tits. I'll bet you like it when I slap them don't you?"

Before I could say anything, Gwen began slapping my tits, one, then the other, several times. They were swinging wildly beneath me. She stopped for a moment and then slapped them again, this time making sure to hit my nipples. Each time it sent incredibly powerful and painful shocks through my system. It hurt, but it also felt good, a feeling I can't explain. My nipples were growing harder and my pussy was responding by leaking my girl cum down my thighs. I couldn't think straight. I could have tried to get my hands out of the loops and fight her but I didn't want her to stop. It was a confusingly powerful feeling but it was a clear message that I wanted what she was doing to me. I wanted her to use me.

Then she started asking me questions that she gave me no time to answer.

"I bet all the boys you dated in college loved playing with these big slutty tits, didn't they?" and "I bet your boyfriends all wanted to fuck these big tits and cum all over them didn't they?" All the while she was pinching and pulling on my nipples and squeezing and slapping my tits.

I was crying but not because it hurt. I was crying like there was some giant emotional and sexual release. I wasn't happy, I wasn't sad, I just let go and it came in the form of tears.

That's when I knew just how submissive I was. At that moment, I wanted her to use me in any way she wanted. I wanted to be her fuck toy, her cum slut. I wanted her, no, needed her, to make me her slut and I knew that I would willingly do whatever she wanted no matter how humiliating or how degrading. I knew at that moment that there was nothing I wouldn't do to please her. It all happened in an instant. It was like she flipped a switch in me. This was a side of me that I never knew existed.

I think she could tell what I was thinking. I couldn't look her in the eye but I could tell that she was looking at me, seeing right through me to that submissive part of me that I had kept hidden, deep down, out of sight. She knew then that I would be her slut for however long she wanted.

When my mind finally started to focus again, Gwen was still pulling on my nipples, pinching and stretching them and then releasing them. She pulled and twisted them until they were burning and then she would release them and slap them and then repeat.

I was close to cumming just from her torment of my sensitive tits when she suddenly stopped. She walked around to the side of the bed and I felt her hand slide down my back and onto my ass and then to my pussy.

"You are such a slut. Your cunt is dripping isn't it."

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you want to cum Slut?"

"Yes Mistress pleeeeaaasssee, I need to cum." I pleaded as she slid one of her fingers inside my slippery hole.

"I don't care what you want Slut. You belong to me now and you will cum when I tell you to cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress Gwen walked over to the closet and pulled a box from one of the shelves. She brought it over to the end of the bed and held it in front of me and flipped open the top. Inside there were three strap-on dildos.

There was a pink one. It was about six inches long and was relatively thin. It reminded me of my husband although I think he has a little more girth. The second was purple and was about eight inches long and was pretty thick with ridges along the shaft. The last one was black and looked to be at least ten inches long and was almost as big around as my wrist.

"Pick one slut. I'm going to fuck you and I am allowing you to pick which one I fuck you with. I will tell you that before we are done, I will use all of them on you and I will fuck you in all three of your slutty holes with each of them."

I looked at the big black one and couldn't image that thing in any part of me. I thought that I should choose the smallest but I also knew that wasn't the one I really wanted. I nodded toward the purple one that was eight inches and pretty thick.

Gwen smiled as I timidly asked for the medium sized dildo. She pulled it out of the box and stepped into the harness.

"I hope you like sucking cock as much as you liked eating my pussy because the first thing I'm going to do is fuck that pretty mouth of yours." She stepped up to the end of the bed, grabbed my ponytail and pulled my head toward her. She slapped the 8" purple cock against one cheek and then the other.

"Open your mouth Slut. I'm going to fuck your mouth with my pretty purple cock and you're going to take it like the slut you are."

"Yes Mistress."

"Now open up!"

I opened my mouth and Gwen push over half of the thick dildo into my mouth, all the way to the back of my throat, causing me to gag. She held it there allowing my throat to adjust to the size of her cock. After a moment she pulled out slightly and then once against pushed in, shoving another half inch into my throat. I started to gag but quickly adjusted. Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I struggled to take that cock into my throat.

Gwen was becoming less patient and she started pulling out and pushing back into my stretched mouth at a faster pace.

"That's it Slut, let me fuck your mouth with my big cock."

I tried as hard as I could to take it further into my mouth but I kept gagging. Gwen seemed to be able to tell just when I had taken as much as I could before pulling out. Each time she pushed that thick cock into my mouth my saliva would leak out of the sides of my mouth. I could feel it running down my chin, long strings dripping down onto the bed, the floor and onto my tits, covering them with my own spit.

Now, her fist was wrapped around my ponytail as she fucked my mouth and held the long, thick cock deep in my throat, to a point where I couldn't breathe. Just when I thought I would pass out, she would pull all the way out and I would gasp for breath, sucking in the fresh oxygen before she filled my throat once again. I was scared but the lack of oxygen was causing me to slip into a weird state of euphoria.

Gwen pulled out of my mouth and slapped my face hard with her hand. I cried, my eyes now streaming with tears from the painful slap and the equally painful longing between my legs. I needed to cum but I knew that it was no longer my choice. My Mistress would decide when and if I get to cum.

"Do you want to cum Slut?"

"Yes, pleeeeeaaaase Mistress, please make me cum. You own my pussy and you will decide when and if I cum but I'm begging you." I pleaded.

"You're fucking right I own your sloppy cunt. Now spread your legs so I can fuck you like the bitch you are."

"Yes Mistress."

I spread my legs as far as I could. I felt my labia part and my juices leak out and drip from my slit. A stinging slap on my ass cheeks caused me to gasp just as Gwen shoved all 8 inches of her cock into my pussy.

"Aaanngggghhhhhhh!" I cried.

It wasn't that it hurt, I just wasn't ready for it. It felt so much bigger than my husband. It stretched the walls of my pussy and slammed against my cervix causing me to involuntarily pull away from her.

"Smack!" Another swat on my ass, much harder than the last one, made me jump again.

"Stay still Slut or I will get my paddle and truly beat your slutty ass until you are black and blue."

"I'm sorry Mistress."

"Shut up and take the fucking you deserve. I am going to pound your slutty cunt with this cock until you can't walk and you better not cum without my permission."

With that said, Mistress Gwen began to fuck me with her big fake cock. Her powerful thrusts hurt for only a few seconds before they started to really get to me. I went from painful pounding to begging her to fuck me even harder in just a few seconds. I was so wet that each time she slammed that big cock into me, I could hear my cunt squishing and could feel the juices running down the insides of my legs. I had never felt anything like that before. I had never had a cock that big before and I couldn't get enough of it. After only a few minutes I could feel my orgasm building quickly and powerfully.

"Please Mistress, may your Slut cum?"

"No."

I dropped my head and felt defeated. My orgasm was building and I didn't think that I would be able to stop it. When Gwen reached around and started rubbing my clit, I knew there was no turning back. I was going to cum. Just as I was about to explode, Gwen pulled out of me and spanked my right ass cheek hard. I looked up at her pleading.

"I need to cum Mistress. Pleeeeeaaaaasssseee."

"You were about to cum even without my permission weren't you?"

"Mistress, I'm sorry. I can't control it."

"I won't stand for disobedience from my slut. Now get up." She untied the ropes from the bed post and let them hang from my wrists.

"Yes Mistress."

I crawled to the side of the bed and lowered myself onto the floor where I stood with my head hanging, staring at my stockinged feet. I was still a little unstable from being that close to orgasm.

"I'm going to give you a choice Slut. You can go downstairs and just keep walking out the back door and I will send your sexy pictures out to everyone you know before you get to your own back door, or, you can go to the kitchen and find the three cucumbers I bought and bring me back the biggest, fattest one. Now go and either bring me back that big fucking cucumber or keep walking and hope the internet goes down for the next few years."

P3Driver
P3Driver
456 Followers