Don't Drink the Water in the UK!

Story Info
Infected water creates unusual behavior.
2k words
4.06
15.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife of 25 years and I had spent six months planning our trip to the UK. We were going to see all the sights and enjoy a few nights of passion. Our kids were independent and we were finally getting our dream vacation!

It started shortly after we checked into t nice hotel in London. My wife, Sharon and I, both cleaned up and brushed our teeth before going downstairs for dinner. The water tasted funny, but how would we know what the water in England should taste like?

We were seated and our waiter came over to take our order.

"Before I take your order, I'd like you to unbutton your blouse two buttons," the nervy bastard insisted.

Naturally, Sharon was stunned, but her hand moved toward her blouse as she looked at me.

"It seems harmless enough, Dear," I replied to her unasked question. "Do it for the young gentleman."

What the hell caused me to agree to such a ridiculous request? I would have punched the kid in the head if he tried that back home in Kansas!

He took our drink orders and poured my wife and I each a glass of water. We sipped it as we sat and chatted. I noticed with some irritation the kid never came back with my beer. He did show up and place some pretzels on our table with an apology that the bartender was having problems with a keg. He refilled our water glasses and we munched the pretzels and drank more water, as they were quite salty.

Finally the kid came with our drinks and to take our order. He refilled our water glasses and left.

The food was delicious and we ate like we were starving. I noticed that the water actually tasted better than the beer, so I kept sipping water rather than ordering another beer.

"Could I see your desert menu?" Sharon asked the waiter when he returned.

"Certainly, Madam," he replied, "but first give me a quick hand job."

Sharon and I were both surprised at such a crude demand. I knew I should deck the kid, but I just took another drink of water and watched Sharon. She turned to look at me.

"You heard the kid, Sharon. What harm can it do? It's dark here and no one is looking. I'd like to see you jack him off."

What the fuck was I saying? Why would I want to see my faithful wife pulling on some pimply-faced kid's pecker? I didn't know why, but the idea appealed to me!

Sharon pulled out the kid's dick after unzipping his pants. His pecker was less than impressive, but Sharon cooed and stroked the little guy like it was a real prize. I got hard watching my sweet wife's fingers slide the short distance up and down the thin shaft. I was hard watching my wife play with this kid's little pecker? What the hell was wrong with me? I knew I should do something, but I just sat there and sipped my ice water.

The kid shot a little spunk on Sharon's hand as he groaned. Sharon smiled and licked it off her hand and returned the little fellow to his confinement.

A new server brought our cobbler and placed the dishes in front of us. He then refilled our water glasses. He hovered around as we enjoyed the excellent apple cobbler. After we finished it, Sharon and I both took another big swig of the water.

"You like that didn't you, you slut?" asked the new server. "Now suck my cock, you whore."

I was thinking that I should take a chair and break it over the guy's head. Shit, I never got any blowjobs from Sharon any more! Sharon looked at me and I nodded!

"That should be something to watch, Sharon," I told my wife. "Go ahead and give him a good blow job!"

I said that? How could I encourage my beautiful wife to give a guy a blowjob in a hotel dinning room? It was a horrible thing to suggest to Sharon! She didn't like sucking cock.

Sharon dropped to her knees before the new waiter and unzipped his fly. Reaching into his pants, she snaked his cock out and licked her lips as she looked at it!

"Go ahead and suck, whore," I urged! That was me talking! I was egging her on. Why would I tell her to suck this dumb fuck's cock?

Sharon smiled and engulfed the whole seven inches. She hummed, she moaned, she ran her tongue all over the cock. In less than two minutes, the guy had Sharon's hair in his hand and was shooting all over her face as he pointed his dick at her like it was a shotgun and he was working the pump! Sharon held her tongue out to catch as much seed as she could. I knew how she hated the taste of spunk.

"Swallow it, you nasty slut," ordered the cocksman.

Sharon quickly licked up every drop she could reach with her tongue and then used her fingers to feed what her tongue could not reach. I came in my pants as I watched! Then she zipped the guy pants and returned to her seat, licking her lips.

I paid our tab and took Sharon by the arm and led her toward the elevator. As we stepped into the lift, two black men stepped in with us. As the doors closed the taller man reached over and slid his hand down Sharon's blouse! I just stood there and watched. My cock began to swell again.

The second man slid his hand under Sharon's skirt. I could see his hand moving and knew he had entered little box. Sharon smiled and spread her legs farther. I started rubbing my cock through my pants.

The elevator stopped at our floor and the two blacks just walked with Sharon to our door without removing their hands. I opened our door and followed them into the room.

"Get those clothes off you white whore!" demanded the taller man. "I'm going to fuck your ass!"

Sharon had never allowed me that special honor and now this guy was telling her he was going to have her ass! I couldn't wait to see it! My cock was throbbing! In less than twenty seconds, Sharon was naked and on the bed.

"Get over here and play with our black cocks!" instructed the shorter guy. "You have to get us hard if you want us to fuck this white slut."

He was talking about the mother of my children! I went over and took a huge cock in each hand and wanked them for a while. I had never touched another man's cock before. I certainly had never held anything so hot and formidable before. I was pleased to see both black snakes rise up and look at me as I ministered to them.

"That's enough, bitch!" laughed the taller fellow. "You can suck us off later."

I came in my pants for the second time that evening! Why did that suggestion excite me so? I moved to the side to get a better view as the two men began to concentrate on Sharon.

The nastier they spoke to her, the more responsive she became. I was mesmerized as the two took turns plundering her holes. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. My wife of twenty-five years was getting a royal fucking. I realized it was about time and felt guilty that I had deprived her of the pleasure for so many years. Why had I been so selfish and pig-headed?

While I was watching my wife sucking one guy while the other rammed her ass, I was annoyed by a knock at the door. I pulled the door open, prepared to give the bum's rush to whomever was bothering at such an incredible moment in my life.

Standing at the door was a young woman. She was in her twenties and dressed to kill.

"I was afraid I'd be too late!" she cried. "There are just too many tourists, besides all the locals. I can only do so much."

"If you're looking for a good fucking, these gentlemen would probably take care of you when they finish with my wife, if she doesn't mind too much, that is," I told the girl. "She's finally getting the fucking she has needed and deserved for so long and she may not be willing to share!"

"How much water did you drink, you poor bastard?" exclaimed the girl. "Hurry and drink this whiskey. It'll make you feel better."

"I feel pretty damn good right now," I laughed. "It's so erotic watching the wife take a big black cock in every hole. It doesn't get any better!"

"Then drink this and those two bastards will fuck her pussy and ass at the same time. You'd like to see that, wouldn't you?" asked the young lady.

"Wow, that would be fantastic!" I almost shouted in my glee. "Give me a drink of that stuff. I've got see Sharon get properly filled!"

The girl handed me the bottle and I took a long pull. It didn't taste like any whiskey I had ever had before. My eyes teared up, but I took another pull on the bottle. I shuddered a little and turned around.

"What the fuck are you bastards doing to my wife?" I yelled as I rushed to the bed. I had the taller guy by his hair and slammed him into the dresser headfirst. Then I kicked the other guy in the balls as he was pumping into Sharon. He rolled off her, clutching himself and screaming. Two hard rights to the throat shut him up.

"What are you doing?" demanded Sharon. "He was ready to give me his baby, you dumb fuck!"

The young woman had entered the room and watched me dispatch the two pricks fucking Sharon. I turned to her and she handed me the bottle. I went over to Sharon and pinched her nose shut. When she opened her mouth to breath, I poured the liquid down her cum crusted throat. She sputtered and gasped.

Then she jumped up and ran to where her recent lover was stretched out on the floor and started kicking the guy in the nuts.

"You miserable fuck!" she screamed. "Trying to knock me up? You'll never be able to try that again."

She kicked the guy a few more times. I pulled her to me and turned to face our benefactor.

"Thanks, Buffy, or whoever you are! You sure did us a good turn!" I assured her. "What the hell happened?"

"It's the water here in the UK," she responded. "Those who know about it avoid drinking it. It seems that terrorists polluted our drinking water with some agent that changes people. Men become wimps and women become sluts. If the Queen hadn't started acting odd, we never would have found out what was going on. A lot of the local criminals and perverts are drinking bottled water while urging others to drink the infected water from the tap."

I was on the phone and getting tickets on the next available flight to the states. We packed and headed to the airport. While we waited for our flight, we watched an older man telling a woman to suck his cock while she was sitting at a little restaurant next to her husband. We saw the water glasses sitting in front of them.

I debated going over to warn the husband, but it wasn't needed. He stood up and pasted the guy in the chops. Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a bottle of imported water and took a long drink. It looked like some people were wise to this epidemic. Now as I sit and read stories on Literotica by blokes from the UK, I just shake my head and thank my stars!