Don't Endanger Our Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg began moving in and out of me as the intensity of my feelings increased. The feelings were incredible. Then I told him not to move. He held deep within me as I had a very intense climax. He held still for a while as my mini orgasms kept squeezing him, I did not want him to move because the feelings were too intense. Greg finally started moving again and finally pushed deep into me and I felt the pulsing that meant he was filling me with sperm and semen.

Greg lay on top of me several minutes more before he softened and it fell out. Lots of semen was running out of me onto the towel. Greg rolled over and said, "Thank you, you don't know how much I needed that."

I got up and still naked went to the laundry room to take care of the wash. I put the last load, long since finished, into the dryer and loaded the towels into the washer. Greg suggested we go get some lunch while the wash finished. I objected since all of my bras and panties were in the dryer but Greg told me to go without, it would be easier on the burn. I wiped the best I could and put on my dress and sandals.

We headed off to a sandwich shop where I had soup and salad while Greg had a sandwich. I felt so naughty sitting there almost naked with a man I had just had sex with who was not my husband. Semen was still leaking out of me and I was worried it would make a wet spot on my dress so I had to excuse myself to wipe again.

When we got back to Greg's house I got the towels in the dryer and then Greg led me to his bedroom. He threw down the covers and I look off my dress and sandals and laid on my back. Greg removed his clothing and got in bed with me. He kissed me and then moved down and began kissing my belly before moving between my legs. His tongue on my clit and into my vagina felt fabulous, but I wanted to feel him in me. Fortunately his slid up to kiss me and his penis just naturally went right in. It wasn't long before I climaxed again followed soon after with the Steve holding deep in me and feeling the pulsing that told me his was coming in me again.

After we showered together and got dressed Greg helped me fold the laundry. He tried to get me to go without any underwear again and I finally consented to go without a bra. We took all the laundry back to my motel room then Greg suggested we go take care of some things on his houseboat and go out on the lake for a quick dip.

We gassed up the boat, Greg checked the oil, I cleaned the galley and head and we otherwise got the boat ready for the next day. Then we headed out onto the lake. We went down the lake a couple of miles and pulled into a side canyon that was deserted. The farther down the lake you went the less other traffic you had to deal with. Greg anchored and took off his clothes and jumped in. I looked all around, saw we really were alone and jumped in naked too. Still, having been burned the day before, I was careful and did not want too much sun.

We had dinner on the boat, naked, swam again and then tried out one of the bunks before getting getting dressed and heading back to the marina. We got in just after dark, tied up the boat and headed back to the motel to see if we could find the girls. They got in about a half an hour after us with wild stories about donkeys in the streets and hiking way up in the mountains among the pine trees.

I kissed Greg goodnight and went to my room to call Steve. I was nervous about this. He did tell me to be nice to Greg, but I was sure that did not mean to let him make love to me. I called Steve and told him about my day and the girls' day, emphasizing the laundry what the girls said about donkeys in Oatman and in the desert and everything else I could think of to keep the subject away from Greg. However, Steve asked what I did with Greg. I told him about the sunburn treatment and how well it seemed to be working. It really was feeling way better and when I got home there was no pealing. Steve zeroed in though. He asked me about Greg kissing me. Then he asked how I got the sunburn treatment on my back, so I told him Greg did it. I did not tell him more because I wanted him to assume I had my bikini on. Steve told me it sounded fine and he was glad I was having fun with Greg.

I finally asked, "Steve, what if I have too much fun with Greg?" Steve asked, "Did you?" I just repeated, "What if I did?" He asked, "Do you want to?" I told him, "No, of course not." But he could tell I was not sincere.

Steve said, "Julie, would anything you did with Greg change your love for me?" I said, "No.' He asked, "Would you come home to me?" I said, "Of course I would."

Steve then said, "Julie, be nice to Greg, have as much fun as you want to have and come home to me and the kids. I know you would never do anything to endanger our marriage.

"You had sex with him today, didn't you?"

That took me completely by surprise and I started to cry. Steve could hear my sobs and said, "Julie?" Through my sobs I answered, "Yes." Steve asked, "Yes what?" "Yes, I had sex with him today."

Steve continued, "Julie, I still trust you. I think from what you have said, Greg needed you to be nice to him. I am not mad. I am not jealous. You can tell me about it when you get home and we will talk. Okay?"

All I could answer was, "I love you Steve."

I could not believe Steve was actually okay with my having an affair. Next door I knew Becky had Andrew in her room again because I went over to talk to her and I could hear them through the door. I called Greg and asked him to come to my room and keep me company. My labia were sore the next morning. You know the feeling, not so much from the rubbing but from being engorged with blood so much.

The next two days we were out on the lake most of the time. Friday evening Greg drove me up to Laughlin where we gambled, enjoyed the casino food and ended up staying the night there because we both had too much to drink to get back to Lake Havasu.

Saturday morning we had to pack up and head up to Las Vegas to turn in our car, catch our planes and get home. The girls had scattered with the boys for a while in the morning and I had one last quicky with Greg before we checked out. I was sure the girls had all done something similar because of how they acted and all the giggling back and forth.

Back home, Steve met me at the airport with a hug and a kiss. As soon as we got home he took me up to our bedroom and made love to me. He never asked for any details about what went on between Greg and me but he did confess to a short affair four years before that he had wanted to atone for. I started to get angry about it, but then realized how easy it had been for me.

Greg has my email and we have stayed in contact, but that is all the farther it has gone. Will I see him again? I have no plans to and I will not ever without Steve's permission in advance. Still, it was a fun week and I think of Greg and our love making often.

12