Don't Ever Give Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I swear, your cock gets bigger every time you go on these road trips."

"Well, I do spend a lot of time with black guys on the road," Tim replied, extracting a smile from Julia's otherwise-concentrated face.

"I've been with a black guy," Julia said. "He didn't have anything on this dick."

"I'm glad you like it."

With that, Tim pulled out of her and flipped her over so that she was laying flat on her stomach across the marble-topped kitchen island. He could see her breasts flattened under her, with a considerable amount of them spilling out from underneath her. The island was only wide enough to support her upper body - her head hung over the opposite side, and her entire lower body stretched out past the near side.

Tim grasped Julia's hips and entered her from behind, causing her to sharply inhale.

"God, your pussy is so fucking tight, baby," Tim said. "I thought you used that big vibrator I bought you for your birthday while I was gone."

"I do," she replied through clenched teeth. "It's apparently not that big."

Tim slapped her ass, and reveled in the loud clap the spanking made. He switched off, smacking her left cheek with his right hand before taking his left hand to her right asscheek. Julia shrieked with every blow, but Tim could feel her pussy growing even wetter around his cock.

Of course, it had been four days since either of them had had a proper orgasm, and neither of them expected this first time back to last very long.

"Oh, shit, Jules," Tim said. "I'm about to cum."

"Cum wherever you want, baby," she replied. Normally, he would pull out and fire his load all over her amazing tits. Tonight, though, he was awfully close to cumming, and if he pulled out now, Julia probably wouldn't get her second orgasm. So, he simply sped up, rapidly pistoning his hips in and out of her slick pussy.

"Oh, yeah," Tim said. "I'm going to cum right where I am."

"You're going to shoot off in my hot, steamy pussy, Tim?" she asked. She knew Tim loved it when she used his name.

"Fuck, yes," Tim said, needing a separate breath for each word. "Almost there."

"Oh, God, this dick feels great," she said. "Fuck me harder, Tim. Pound my pussy like you're never going to fuck again!"

Tim didn't think it was possible, but he sped up even more, and Julia's moans got higher as he did. Before long, he could feel her juices envelop his cock, and that was all it took.

"Cumming!" he shouted.

"Shoot that cum deep inside my pussy, baby!" Julia cried out, her voice cracking due to her own orgasm. For his part, Tim saw stars shoot through his head as he buried himself in her pussy and held on as shot after shot of cum left his dick and fired into Julia. She was babbling incoherently again as her second orgasm subsided, but he was sure it was something designed to make him cum harder.

Finally, he was done cumming for the moment, and his softening cock slid out of Julia with a soft plopping noise. He stumbled backward and sagged against the refrigerator, still staring at Julia's body splayed out on the island in front of him.

"Don't you dare," she said, laughing.

"What?" Tim asked.

"My clit is so, so sensitive right now," she replied. "I see the way you're looking at me, like you want to come back for seconds."

"And you're complaining?"

"Now, yes," she said. "In about five minutes, I won't be."

Tim smiled to himself. He wanted to pick Julia up, cradle her in his arms and take her up to his bed. He wanted to lie her down in the middle of his blue satin sheets and kiss her until there wasn't a square inch of her body that his lips weren't intimately acquainted with. He wanted to make love to her - the kind of sex where you look into each other's eyes and don't say a word the entire time, because neither of you has to. He wanted to make her cum so hard she passed out, and when she came to, he wanted to be holding her in his arms.

He wanted to.

But he couldn't.

"I'll be upstairs when you're ready for round two," he said. He reached into the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water before he took off up the stairs.