Don't Ever Give Up Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which brings me to my last question," Tim said. "How?"

"The answer hasn't changed," he said. "I don't know. She was going to school at Duke, right? I know everybody there - I can probably get a phone number."

Now Tim looked at J.T. like he was nuts.

"Yeah, right," Tim said. "Three years, I've tried to get this off my mind, and now I'm in another relationship. You suggest I call my ex-girlfriend?"

"You got a better idea?"

"Yeah. Not calling her. Not talking to her ever again."

Tim didn't wait for a response. He walked back through the bedroom and disappeared down the hallway.

****************

"Seriously, man," Tim said. "I'm going to be on the plane anyway. I can fly it."

"You've been working all damn weekend, dude," J.T. replied as the two walked through the terminal at Raleigh-Durham International. "If I could find a way for you to not have to make the trip at all, I would."

"But you can't, because it's the N.C. State basketball team traveling, and I have to be with them," Tim said. "Hey, wouldn't it be great if I had a pilot's license and could fly a 727?"

"Smartass," J.T. replied.

"Just trying to make life easier for you," Tim answered. "You don't think Sheila would prefer to have you home instead of flying to Bumfuck, Iowa, when someone who's already going can fly the plane just fine?"

"She knows about it, and she's fine with it," J.T. replied. "Now shut up and get on the plane."

"I can't, then, genius," Tim said. "Not time for the team to board yet, and I'm not a pilot today, remember?"

J.T. rolled his eyes. He dragged Tim up to the gate, where the ticket agent was waiting. "He's a relief pilot," J.T. said, pointing a thumb at Tim. The agent simply nodded, and both walked down the jetway.

When they boarded the 727, it was completely empty except for two flight attendants and the co-pilot, Kevin.

"Kevin, you can go home if you want," Tim said. "I can take the right seat."

"Don't listen to him," J.T. said to the co-pilot, then turned to Tim. "It's my company, Tim. Quit giving my employees instructions."

"Dude, you know how I am," Tim said, quasi-pleading with his best friend. "If it can travel faster than I can walk, I'd prefer to be driving. I'm not a very good passenger."

"You will be today," J.T. said, taking Tim's carry-on and setting it in the third seat down the aisle. "Shut up and enjoy the flight."

Tim sighed and just watched as J.T. disappeared into the cockpit and closed the door. He signaled for one of the flight attendants to get him an ice water, and while she went to do that, Tim grabbed his toothbrush and went into the front bathroom.

It had been another typical week from hell. Tim hadn't seen his house in almost a week. Even worse, it'd been three days since he'd seen Julia, and by the time he got back home, it'd be closer to six. Tim loved his jobs and his life, but sometimes - especially this time of year - it got to be a little much. Thankfully, Thanksgiving was this week, so he'd get at least a little downtime.

He splashed water on his face, and carefully considered his reflection while he brushed his teeth. The bags under his eyes were slowly going away, he noticed. Not that he'd been getting any more sleep; Julia thought it was because he wasn't so stressed out anymore. He'd gained six pounds over the past couple months, mostly due to Julia's southern holiday cooking, and his face was a little bit rounder because of it.

Tim left the bathroom and was stashing his carry-on in the bin above the seat when he heard her voice.

"Wow, you're so helpful," she said. "I thought I was going to have to put my own bag up there, and I didn't know if I could reach."

Tim spun around to see Julia standing behind him, beaming at him like it was dark and she needed to see where she was going. Tim felt a smile spread across his lips.

He quickly crushed her in an embrace, but she wasn't complaining. She left her bag standing in the middle of the aisle as they kissed for what seemed like five minutes, but probably wasn't more than thirty seconds or so. Finally, he put her bag in the bin and sat down in the aisle seat, pulling her down on his lap.

"About five minutes until the team starts boarding," Tim heard J.T.'s voice say over the intercom.

Tim just grinned. Suddenly, he understood why J.T. refused to let him fly.

"I think I'm going to kill him," Tim said.

"Why?" Julia replied. "You hate his surprise that much?"

She had a point. Instead of telling her that, he just pulled her down into yet another passionate kiss. His hands roamed up and under the blood red sweater she was wearing, surprised to find she wasn't wearing a bra. She closed her eyes and bit her lip softly as he rolled one of her bare nipples between his fingers. Within seconds, Tim was rock hard, and Julia was grinding against him as if trying to find a way to get him inside her despite his slacks.

Within a few minutes, they could hear the players noisily clambering down the jetway, and Julia slid off onto the seat next to Tim. He had to act professionally in front of the players, and Julia knew that. She didn't make it easy on him though.

Tim greeted each player as they filed past his seat - except for the ones with headphones jammed into their ears, surely blaring 50 Cent or T.I. or some such music past their eardrums and into their souls. As he did this, Julia leaned over and put her head on his shoulder and tilted her neck to where her mouth was next to his ear.

"Are you surprised I'm not wearing a bra?" she whispered, to which Tim only nodded. "I just got so turned on when I was getting dressed, I was so excited that I got to see you tonight, and when my tits rub against the fabric..."

She trailed off, but only so she could moan softly into Tim's ear.

"My nipples have been hard since I got on the plane, Tim," she continued. "And if you're surprised that I'm not wearing a bra, you should see what else I'm not wearing."

That snapped Tim's attention back to Julia, who just giggled softly.

"Give me your jacket," she said, and Tim dutifully took off his school-issue N.C. State windbreaker. Julia spread it across her lap, and her left hand promptly disappeared underneath it. Tim raised his eyebrows, quite certain of what he was about to see - or more accurately, taste.

"Dr. Fetters. Glad you could make it."

Tim had stopped paying attention to the passengers boarding the plane, and he looked up to see Luke Williams, the head basketball coach, standing in the aisle. He was taking off his black suit coat, which he handed to one of the attendants to hang up.

"Hey, coach," Tim replied, reluctantly turning his attention away from Julia, at least for a minute. "Why wouldn't I?"

"I heard you had a busy weekend," he said. "Where all did you go?"

"Let's see," Tim replied. "Left Thursday with the women to go to Georgia for Friday's game. Football played at Clemson yesterday. Drove down to Atlanta to work for the Panthers earlier today."

"How'd you get back so soon?"

"The guy flying tonight, J.T.," Tim said. "He's a Panthers fan, and he was in Atlanta for the game. We flew back on his private plane. Got here about thirty minutes ago."

"We pushed back the flight an hour for you," he answered. "We couldn't leave till seven tonight anyway due to NCAA regulations, so one more hour wasn't going to kill us."

"I definitely appreciate it," Tim said. "Though, I'm sure I'd have found my way out there either way."

"I figured," the coach replied. For the first time, the 6-foot-4 black man seemed to notice Tim's companion. "Who's this?"

"Oh, sorry," Tim said, and then abruptly realized what Julia was doing under the windbreaker. He hesitated, but Julia did not. She quickly extended her right hand to shake the coach's.

"I'm Julia Waters," she said, turning the smile up to about half wattage. It was still dazzling. "I'm Tim's girlfriend."

"Luke Williams, the head coach," he answered. "A girlfriend, huh? We had a pool going, wondering how long it would take for a woman to get a hold of you."

"Well, if you bet on a month ago, you win," Tim replied.

The three made small talk for another few minutes, as the coach took his seat across the aisle. Once the flight attendants began the safety briefing, though, the conversation ceased. Julia went back to whispering in his ear.

"I wonder if he could smell me," she said, and Tim's jaw slackened.

"You used that hand?"

"No, silly," she answered back, gently licking his earlobe between words. "But I'm really, really wet, Tim." She moaned lightly as she hit a sensitive spot.

"Show me."

Julia slid her left hand out from under the jacket, and Tim leaned in to kiss her. His tongue battled hers for a moment, until she slipped her index and middle fingers between their lips. Tim hungrily sucked both into his mouth, lapping up as much of her juices as he could.

"God, I miss tasting you," he whispered back.

"I just miss you, period," she replied.

"Good evening, players and coaches," J.T.'s voice crackled over the intercom. "I'm J.T. Lancaster, and I'm your pilot tonight. I decided to take the flight instead of Dr. Fetters, who normally flies you guys because, well... I wanted to make sure you guys got there safely."

Everyone laughed at that. Tim just chuckled.

"It's about a two-hour flight from here to Cedar Rapids, and we don't anticipate any bad weather along the way. We are first in line for take-off tonight, and we should be in the air shortly. I'll be turning off the cabin lights now. Enjoy the flight."

Tim and Julia cuddled together in the darkness as the plane pushed back, taxied to the runway, and finally took off into the North Carolina night. A few hundred feet off the ground, Julia spoke softly, without turning her attention from the view out the window.

"Are you glad I'm here?" she asked.

Tim gently turned her head to face him. "Are you kidding? I'm ecstatic." He could tell by looking at her that she wasn't convinced. "Julia, when J.T. and I landed just a bit ago, I wanted nothing more than to get in my car and drive to your house. Unfortunately, my job forced me to get right back on a plane again, but I would have loved nothing better than to just spend the rest of the night with you. I missed you."

She smiled brightly. "Really?"

"No, babe," Tim said. "I'm making all of this up." He made sure she knew he was kidding.

"I believe you," she answered. "I just wondered because... Sheila mentioned that sometimes you like to have a little time away from me."

Tim's first response was to tighten his grip around Julia's left shoulder. His second thought was to kill J.T. for having loose lips. He figured his third should have something to do with responding to Julia.

"Oh, God, baby," he answered. "Like, an hour or two, once in a while. I was missing you by the time our plane landed in Georgia on Thursday, and it's now Sunday night. Even if I was a guy who wanted a whole bunch of 'me time,' and I'm not, that would be too much. When I heard your voice behind me when you got on the plane..."

Tim trailed off, trying to find the right words.

"Ah, to hell with it," he said. "Let's just say I was as happy as I've been since last month on J.T. and Sheila's porch."

Julia looked over her shoulder and smiled. "I just worry, is all."

Tim returned the smile. "Well, stop it." He bent his head down to kiss an exposed part of her shoulder. "My turn now. Why are you here?"

"Easy," she said and turned around in her seat, abandoning the view in favor of eye contact. "I missed you. I was talking to J.T. yesterday, and I said I needed to find a way to come on one of these trips with you, so we didn't have to go so long without seeing each other. He suggested tonight, so I took the next two days off."

"Well, I'm glad you did," Tim replied.

"There is another reason, though," she said.

"What? You couldn't miss out on a chance to go to Iowa?"

Julia laughed into his shoulder. "Umm, no."

"Then what?"

Julia hesitated, but only for a split second. "What's the name of J.T.'s company?"

Tim's eyes immediately widened. He didn't need to answer in any other way.

"Are you a member?" she asked him.

"I am," he said. "Way back in my Marine Corps days. What about you?"

Her eyes were dancing. With a large, mischievous smile on her face, she giggled and shook her head.

"No time like the present," Tim said, and leaned down to kiss her. There was nothing slow or gentle about it -- it was hungry and it was intensely passionate. Their lips would probably be a little tender the next day, Tim thought as his tongue battled Julia's, but he could live with that.

Taking advantage of the darkness, he forced his hand up under Julia's sweatshirt, craving another moan like the one he got when they were still at the gate. When he captured her right nipple between his thumb and index finger and clamped down, he got his wish.

"Blanket," Julia managed to utter between words, and Tim smiled. He stood up and took a quick look around - so far, no one had seen them, or if they had, they weren't letting on. He walked to the front overhead bin and pulled out a blanket and pillow. When he got back to his seat, Julia was sitting in the aisle, leaving her window seat open.

"So we can spoon," she whispered, answering his unspoken question. "The other way, the coach could see your hips moving, even under this," she continued, touching the blanket. "This way, anyone who looks will think I'm asleep."

"Yeah," he replied. "And they'll think you're sunburnt, the way you're going to be blushing in a minute."

Tim stepped over her gingerly, desperately not wanting to ruin the mood by kicking her in the face. When his crotch came to eye level for Julia, she leaned forward and rubbed her head up and down the length of his rapidly hardening dick a couple times.

Tim half-grinned and half-glared at his girlfriend. It was exciting, this game they were about to play, but he knew it was also dangerous. If Coach Williams caught him, it could mean his job. He figured that was part of the excitement.

Tim settled into his seat next to the window and quickly spread the blanket over both their laps. His hands searched under the blanket for a moment, and a few seconds later, Julia's skirt was bunched around her waist. Tim went to work on his own pants, moving them down over his knees and leaving them around his calves.

Julia backed up as close to Tim as she could, to where both of them nearly fit in just the window seat. She turned and looked back at Tim over her shoulder - Tim thought it was one of the five sexiest moments in the history of their relationship - and mouthed "Fuck me."

Tim imagined there might be a twinkle in his eye, so he made sure his whispered response matched that: "Not yet."

With that, he snaked his hands between Julia's legs from behind, and immediately sank his index finger between her soaked lips, causing her to gasp and bite down on her lip.

"Come on, Tim," she breathed, keeping her voice as low as possible, "stop teasing and fuck me."

"Me?" he whispered back, licking lovingly around the outside of her left ear. Normally she appreciated the sensuous foreplay, but it was very out of place for the mood they were both obviously in. "Stop teasing? I doubt that."

"Not here," she answered. "We have to be quick."

Tim nodded. "And we will be." With that, he started jamming the fingers in and out of her pussy, and after about ten strokes, he added, "At least, once we start doing something people might be able to see."

She just whimpered in response, and he kept up the pace with his fingers. A minute or two later, he reminded Julia that she was supposed to make people think she was sleeping, and was met with a glare that would have killed him dead if it were armed. He simply had to brush her clit with his pinkie, however, to melt that look and replace it with one of intense passion.

It was a look that sent him a loud, clear message that if she could, Julia would be screaming her head off right now, both at him and because of what he was doing.

Tim went on fingering Julia's pussy for five or ten minutes, fast enough to keep her on the edge but not so much that she got off. If this was going to be her first orgasm on an airplane, he damn sure wasn't going to let his fingers have the pleasure. Occasionally, he used his thumb to massage her asshole, never quite penetrating it but frequently threatening to do so. Each time his thumb rubbed the area, she drew in a sharp breath, clearly expecting something that never came.

Finally, Tim removed his fingers and used them to point his cock toward her opening as best he could. He wrapped that hand around Julia, but did nothing else. After a few seconds, she looked the question back at Tim.

"I tasted you earlier," he said. "Now it's your turn."

The last thing he saw before she turned her head was her licking her lips as sexily as he'd ever seen. As soon as he felt her take his first two fingers between her lips, he pushed forward with his hips. Thankfully, he was lined up correctly, and the first two or three inches of his dick plunged into Julia.

She bit down harder on his fingers than Tim even thought she could, and she'd drawn blood from various parts of Tim's body more than once. She used his fingers to bite back a scream, and he filled the dead air with a whispered string of cussing.

"Warn me next time, then," Julia said, fitting the words in wherever she could in between ragged breaths. She let his fingers fall from her mouth.

Tim didn't reply. Instead, he just pushed his seat back as far as he could, thankful that the seat behind him was empty. He rose up on his right elbow for leverage, gripped her left hip with his left hand, and quickly built up a nice rhythm sawing in and out of Julia's pussy. She'd been right - if they'd done this facing the other direction, with Tim's back to the aisle, there'd be no doubt what he was doing; his hips were moving far too fast. He could only hope Julia's "sleep" was believable.

Unlike most of their sexual encounters, Tim wasn't trying to give Julia the best orgasm of her life this time. She had far too much trouble staying quiet when things got really intense, and he didn't want to draw attention from the coaches or players. J.T. had set this up for this very reason, so Tim knew he'd have no problems with the charter company, but he probably wouldn't be so lucky with his job at the college.

No, Tim figured, it was best just to give her a mild orgasm now, something that would satisfy her but not alert everyone on the plane as to what they were doing. It might not be the best orgasm he'd ever given her, but she'd remember it for other reasons, anyway.

With that in mind, he increased the pressure on her hips, pulling her as close to him as he could. His strokes were shorter and harder now, with minimal movement involved on either of their parts. He also leaned down so he could whisper in her ear.

"You know what's going to happen when we get to the hotel, right?" Tim started, pausing every few words to lick the top of her ear or suck gently on her earlobe. "We're going to have to wait in line while the players get their room keys, then we'll have to wait for the elevator, and we'll probably have a room at the far end of the hall when we get upstairs."

Julia just whimpered lightly in response.

"Once we get to the room though..." Tim trailed off, and focused more attention on Julia's ear, the space right behind it, and the nape of her neck. He let her use her imagination to fill in the rest of the sentence herself - for a second, anyway.

"As soon as the door closes, I'm throwing you on the floor. I'm going to rip your clothes off, and I'm going to take you. Hard. Fast. I'll make you hold your legs behind your head while I pound your pussy into the floor. I'll flip you over and give you rug burn while I fuck you from behind, pulling your hair, spanking your ass, reaching under to rub your clit while I plow this pussy... the same pussy I'm fucking right now."