Don't Ever Give Up Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To start, yeah," he said, not wanting to put a lot of effort into the dialogue.

"Ooh, to start, huh?" she said, teasing as she looked over her shoulder at him. She reached onto the nightstand and tossed Tim the bottle of lube they'd been using earlier in the day. It had traveled from room to room with them throughout the weekend, and it was almost empty now. "Big words."

Tim dipped his cock into her pussy a few times to get his cock nice and slippery while he greased up her ass with the lube. Despite her eagerness, he knew his cock in her ass would be a tight fit - it always was, always would be. He wanted to make sure he didn't hurt her, because once he started, he wasn't going to want to stop.

With the lubrication taken care of, he lined his cock up with her ass and pushed forward. He went slowly enough not to hurt her but at the same time, quickly enough that she knew he wasn't going to let her change her mind.

"Fuck," she said, gasping. "Big cock, too."

Tim grinned as he slowly built up a rhythm in Julia's ass. It probably took 10 minutes, maybe more, before he got all eight inches in, but she took it all without complaining.

"God, your ass is tight, baby," he said. "I don't know how long I can hold out."

"You don't have to hold out, Tim," she said. "I know what this does to you. Fuck my ass until you cum, deep in my ass."

Tim was tempted to do just that - a couple more minutes at a quicker pace would be all he'd need. Still, this was an opportunity he didn't get often.

"Nope," he said. "You gave me this chance. I'm going to make sure I take full advantage."

She looked back at him a little curiously, and it just so happened that he was in the middle of a backward stroke. To answer her unspoken question, he slammed his hips forward, instantly impaling her.

"UUUGGHH!!" she grunted, slumping forward into the pillows under the unexpected attack. Without stopping his hips, he reached forward and grabbed one of the pillows she wasn't using and forced it under her hips so that she could lay flat and still keep her ass in the air.

"I thought so," Tim said, and then set to work making sure she got off at least once more. It was rare that she came from anal sex -- despite what she'd said about wanting this, it was always more for Tim's benefit than hers -- but it had happened a few times.

"Well, don't just lay there," Tim said.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked, instantly falling into the submissive role.

"Geez, you make a girl cum a couple times, and she starts getting lazy," Tim quipped, playfully swatting her ass. "Finger yourself, baby. I want to feel those fingers in your pussy while I fuck your ass."

Tim felt her body shift as her left arm squeezed under her torso. A few seconds later, he could feel her fingers toying with her clit and pussy lips.

"Good girl," Tim said. "Take that dick, and play with that pussy. I'm not going to cum until you do. How long do you think you can take this dick in your tiny little ass, huh?"

To emphasize his point, he sped up briefly, using several short, clipped strokes. Julia's fingers started matching his pace.

"That's it, baby," Tim said, forcefully but without really raising his voice. "Work that pussy!"

He spanked her one more time, relishing the small whimper that escaped from her lips. For a brief second, he was truly fascinated by this whole process. He knew exactly how hard to slap her ass to heighten her pleasure without hurting her. He knew exactly how hard he could work in her ass without causing her more pain than she could handle. It went both ways -- she knew exactly what to say to get him to do whatever she wanted. Of course, it had come from lots of practice, but he marveled at the way they could each play the other like a finely tuned instrument.

"Oh, God, pull my hair, baby," she exclaimed, breaking the few seconds of silence that had settled in. He wasn't expecting it, but he wasted little time doing it, leaving one hand on her hips and tugging her head back very gently with the other. It wasn't about causing any actual discomfort; for Julia, it was more about the sensation of being controlled.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you?" he asked rhetorically. "You like me fucking this ass, don't you?"

She nodded as much as she could with Tim holding a handful of her hair. That wasn't good enough. He pulled just a little bit harder on her hair.

"Don't you, baby?!" he exclaimed, raising his voice just a little bit. That made her moan.

"Oh, God, yes," Julia said. "I love it when you do this to me, Tim. Oh, fuck, I love this."

Tim nodded, and could sense it was time to bring it home. He let go of her hair and put himself in a classic push-up position, stroking himself in and out of her vice-grip like ass a few more times for good measure. Each time he bottomed out, she groaned with what Tim guessed was satisfaction.

Finally, he laid down on top of her and pulled her with him as he rolled onto his side, putting them back in the original spoon position, except this time, his cock was still buried in her ass. Tim lifted her leg and replaced her hand with his own.

"You've had enough, haven't you?" Tim asked her. He'd been in her ass for well over 20 minutes, at least.

"No," she said, but the look on her face and the tone of her voice told him otherwise. She would take it as long as he wanted to dish it out, but that was his responsibility as her partner -- not to dish it out any longer than she could take it.

"Uh huh," Tim said. "I'm still not stopping until you cum. But I love making you cum so much, I'm going to help you."

He spanked her pussy lightly a few times as he continued stroking in and out of her ass, making her shriek with each slap. He moved that same hand up to her breasts and spanked her nipples a few times before roughly kneading both. Tim's right hand snaked beneath Julia's head, and he could feel her lick and suck on his fingers. Their play was rough, but in a strange, almost incomprehensible way, it was gentle.

Either way, it was what Julia needed. All Tim had to do was stroke her clit a couple of times with his left hand, and he felt her body tense up with another orgasm. Unfortunately, his arm was trapped under her head, and she bit down on the soft part of his palm as the latest wave racked her body. He could feel something warm and wet coming from her mouth, and knew instantly she'd drawn blood again.

Julia's orgasm caused something to shift inside Tim's body. He'd been consciously holding out until she came -- now that she had, his mind switched into self-gratification mode. Suddenly, the grip on his cock was almost unbearable, and within seconds, he was over the edge.

"Oh, shit," Tim shouted as his cock unloaded deep into Julia's ass. Shot after shot fired from his cock, as the excitement that had been building for the last hour finally had a chance to release. Julia liked to talk dirty during his orgasms, but this time, she stayed quiet while he came.

A few minutes later, after his orgasm subsided and he could think clearly enough to check, he found out why. She was either sound asleep or passed out, but either way, her eyes were closed.

She was smiling, and Tim couldn't have been happier.

"Are you okay, baby?" he whispered into her ear. He didn't get a response, but she moved slightly, and her smile grew wider. He took that as a yes, and gently sucked on her earlobe for a fleeting moment before slipping into a dreamy coma himself.

**********

Tim had no idea how much time had passed when he woke up, but it couldn't have been more than a few minutes. When he gingerly unwrapped himself from Julia's gorgeous body, he realized his palm was still bleeding where Julia had pulled her vampire routine on him. He guessed maybe he should be mad about that, but all it took was one look at her, quietly slumbering next to him on the bed, for any such thoughts to disappear.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world," he said aloud, wondering if his words would manage to break through her haze and wake her up. She still wore a bright smile, but she didn't open her eyes. Tim planted a kiss on her left shoulder then gently rolled out of bed.

He walked down the hall to the master bedroom and, more importantly, the master bathroom in back of it. He turned on cold water and let it run over his bloody mess of a right hand for a few moments. It stung a little bit, and it would sting even more when he cleaned it and bandaged it in a few seconds. Still, what he'd done to get it was more than well worth it.

Tim carefully cleaned the small gashes in his palm and applied a band-aid over the area. He hadn't brushed his teeth since that morning, and with more sex hopefully to come after he gave Julia her gift, he figured fresh breath couldn't hurt.

The next stop was the shower. The near-scalding hot spray felt ridiculously awesome on his muscles. He was approaching his 32nd birthday, and he couldn't help but consider how much more a sex marathon took out of him now than it did 10 years ago. Tim still liked to think he rose to the occasion every bit as well as he did back then, but it took a lot longer to recover. The shower helped.

Standing there under the stream, his mind automatically drifted back to the equally scalding-hot woman laying a few dozen feet away in the guest room. Things had gone so well during the first few months of this year, ever since he'd finally worked through all his issues. In fact, if things went the way he hoped they would in a few minutes, 2009 would be well on its way to being the best year of Tim's life.

She was just incredible. She was sexy, smart, driven, compassionate, giving, fierce, tender, understanding, loyal, open-minded, adventurous -- there were about 600 other adjectives in Webster's dictionary he could use to describe her, but they all led to one place:

Julia Waters was perfect.

Not _that_ kind of perfect -- Tim had learned the hard way that that kind of perfect didn't exist. She had her quirks, her flaws, and her imperfections, of course. But she was much closer to perfect than Tim would ever be. She was perfect for him. He was perfect for her.

They were perfect for each other.

Tim laughed when he thought about what J.T. or Carlos would say if they were inside his mind and could hear the Hallmark-esque mush he was rolling around in, but he didn't really care. He was deliriously happy, for maybe the first time in his life.

After what seemed like an hour but was probably 10 minutes, he got out of the shower. It was plenty long enough to fog up the mirror, so he wiped a spot clean and sized himself up as he toweled off. He was getting older, but he'd tried to stay in tip-top shape. His abs were no longer the rock-hard six-pack they were in his 20s, but at least they were still clearly cut and visible. He could see the very faint beginning of age lines on his forehead, but guessed they were still several years off. If heredity was any guide, he'd probably start losing his hair in about six or seven years, too, but for now, his head was still full of dark brown hair. He'd flirted with the goatee a few years ago, but much preferred the clean-shaven look he had now.

"Yeah, staring at you is one of my favorite things, too," Julia said. He'd left the bathroom door open, so he hadn't heard her walk in. She was gloriously naked, and even standing there like she was, layered in sweat, hair matted to her face and clearly wanting a shower, she looked good enough to eat. In fact, Tim might have tried to do just that if he wasn't pretty certain she'd knee him in the face.

"Everyone has to have a strange hobby, I guess," he said. "Are you ok?"

"I'm going to be sore for a while," she said. "And I might walk a little funny for a few hours. But other than that, I'll be fine."

"Well, lucky for me, my plans for you over the next few hours have very little to do with walking," he said. He quickly closed the distance between them, and when he moved his lips toward hers, she cupped a hand over her mouth and looked away.

"Uh uh," she said into her hand. "Bad breath. Need to brush first."

Tim rolled his eyes. She got self-conscious about her breath sometimes, and Tim usually went along with it and stopped trying. This time, though, he overpowered her just enough to move her hand away, then put his other hand behind her head and pulled her into a kiss anyway. She fought him for a second, but she slowly stopped struggling and put her arms around his neck.

They stood right there in the doorway for a minute, making out like two teenagers, before he finally let her go.

"Wow," Julia said, clearly out of breath.

"I love you, you know that?" Tim said. She usually said it first, but he'd been trying to get better about that. He didn't see the big deal, but he knew it was important to her.

"I do," she said, walking over to the sink and picking up her toothbrush. "But it sounds so damn good to hear you say it."

She put toothpaste on the brush and waited until she put it in her mouth to answer. "I love you, too," she said, though it would have sounded like Swahili to anyone else.

Tim smiled and left her humming to herself in the bathroom. He threw on a T-shirt and a pair of shorts before heading down into the kitchen. He mixed a Jack and Coke for himself and rifled through the freezer looking for something quick he and Julia could scarf down before getting back to their primary goal for the weekend. Even the highest-quality racecars need fuel.

He found a frozen pizza and stuck it in the oven, knowing Julia would be mad at him for not letting her cook, but figuring she'd get over it when the food was ready in 15 minutes. He walked into the game room across the hall, where he'd left the gift for Julia, and fired up the TV for a few minutes. It wasn't football season so there wasn't a lot going on on ESPN, but it was as good a way to kill time as any.

Tim was watching ESPN's baseball experts lie to him -- something about his team of choice, the Texas Rangers, having a chance to win the AL West this season -- when he heard his voicemail ringer go off. He'd left his phone down here to charge when he got back, and he was glad -- apparently, someone had decided to call while he and his woman were having incredible sex. He wouldn't have answered it; not in a million years. He might have been inclined to throw it against the wall for interrupting, though.

He picked it up and dialed his voicemail. He had three new voicemails, but the first one made his blood run cold.

"Hey, buddy," J.T.'s voice said, and the tone took him back to a dark place more than three years ago. A place Tim thought he'd left in the past. "Sheila just told me the bad news about you and Julia, man. It's gotta be devastating for you. I know this was not in your plans at all, but... man, I guess it was bound to happen sometime. You know I'd be there for you, but we're not leaving for two more days. So, I hope you'll be OK until then."

There were loud noises in the background, and the voicemail ended. The phone slipped from Tim's grip and fell to the carpet, but it barely registered. He was consciously aware of his mind going numb.

"No," a voice shouted out deep inside his mind. "This isn't happening."

He bent down to retrieve the phone, and pressed the button to replay the message. The words hadn't changed.

The room began spinning, but Tim tried hard to fight it. He stumbled back into the kitchen, still clutching the phone in his hand. He found his way to a barstool and pressed the replay button once again, hoping he'd just imagined the first two times.

He hadn't.

"This can't be real," Tim said aloud. "This... this can't be real."

It didn't add up. Hadn't she just... hadn't they just... what was going on?

"This isn't fucking happening!" he shouted it.

"Baby?" Her voice made him smile, like it always did, but it also made him stiffen his back. "What's not happening?"

He didn't turn around to face her, so Julia made her way to the opposite side of the bar. She'd stolen an extra-large N.C. State T-shirt from his closet, and that came down to mid-thigh. She wasn't wearing anything else that he could see, and even in this haze, he wondered if she was wearing panties underneath. Under normal circumstances, he'd find out.

"What's wrong?"

Tim tried to pull his mind together. He wasn't going to go off the deep end, he told himself. He was stronger now. He could deal with this.

He briefly thought back to that night in mid-November, when Julia had stormed out of his house and left him standing all alone in the living room. He remembered how terrible he felt when he realized she wasn't coming back.

No, he told himself. No, he couldn't deal with this.

"Tim, talk to me," she said, but Tim's internal monologue continued.

He couldn't deal with what? What was this, exactly? Hadn't she begged him to trust her? No, she'd demanded that he trust her! She made him promise, after the incident at the party in December, that the next time anything like that happened, he would talk to her first before jumping to conclusions. He agreed that he would.

Of course, that was when he didn't think there was anything to hide.

"You told me you'd be honest with me, right?" Tim asked, still refusing to look at her face.

"Of course, Tim," she said. She stroked his arm, right across the tattoo on his right bicep. He wanted to pull away, but he steeled himself against it. "Ask me anything."

"What's going on?"

Julia waited, thinking he would say more. When he didn't, she answered.

"What's going on... with what? What do you mean?"

"J.T. called," he said. "And..." he trailed off. He figured he could recite his friend's words by heart after listening to the message three times, but he thought he might break down in the middle of them.

This didn't look good, but there had to be an explanation. He at least owed her the chance to explain it.

He re-dialed his voicemail and handed her the phone. She listened, her eyes growing wide as J.T. continued. When it was done, she gave him the phone back.

"With that," Tim said. "What's going on with that?"

Julia started rubbing her arms with her hands, as if it had suddenly gotten cold.

"I don't know, Tim," she answered.

"What do you mean, you don't know?" Tim felt his voice rising, and tried valiantly to stop it.

Julia, of course, was even-keeled and steady. "I said, I don't know."

"There has to be something, Julia," Tim said. "Look, you told me to trust you, and I do. But J.T. has been my best friend for almost 10 years. He wouldn't lie to me."

Julia had no response.

"This is exactly how it happened with Leira," Tim said. "We had great sex, I came into the living room, there was a voicemail from J.T. waiting on me, telling me 'Sorry about the bad news.'"

"NO!" Julia shouted. Even-keeled Julia was a distant memory now. "Don't even think about that! I don't fucking know what's going on, but THAT is not what this is!"

Tim was briefly taken aback by her sudden tone, but it was the ferocity of her words that drove the point home. Sure, she was confused, too, but she had done nothing wrong. It was one of those rare moments of lucidity -- he'd had one the night she took off, when he'd suddenly realized the only option was to chase after her. He still had no idea what was going on, but he was suddenly sure Julia was blameless.

He took her hand and held it firmly. "OK."

"Damnit, Tim, why don't you just --" she stopped short. "OK?"

"OK," Tim repeated, nodding. "You're right. I believe you."

She looked relieved, but she also looked pissed. Tim understood completely. He got up from the stool, leaving the phone on the table, and wrapped Julia in a tight hug. His stomach was still tied in knots, and his brain was still trying to comprehend what J.T.'s message meant, but that could all wait for a few seconds. He wasn't going to lose her, and he wanted to make sure she knew how much that meant to him.