Don't Ever Give Up Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up, leaving his slick, wet cock bobbing freely in the late-night air. Within seconds, she'd forced him back up against the cold, metal surface, and took his cock back in her hands.

"That was hot, Tim," she said. "I've done my part. Now, don't hold back. I want you to cum in my mouth."

With that, she slid his cock back into her mouth. The heat of her tongue felt good on his cock, which was getting cold without something to do. She swirled it around the top and first couple inches of his cock, then alternately slid five or six inches into her mouth.

Tim wondered if she was going to try to deep throat him when the familiarity of the situation struck him. She got off quickly from them having sex, but was egging him on during the blowjob, teasing him and telling him not to make her wait.

They'd been here before - both in this situation, albeit with other people playing the sexual parts, and this exact location.

"I know where we are," Tim said, gasping for breath. He was letting his guard down now, and he knew he was going to cum pretty quickly.

"Oh, yeah?" Julia asked without stopping what she was doing.

"Yep. This is too familiar."

"Take the blindfold off, then," she said. Tim did, and was not surprised to discover he was leaning up against the Jimmy V statue outside the RBC Center - the place where Pat and Tia had played out this same scenario a few months ago.

Of course, that had ended with cops. Julia was back at work on his cock now, bound and determined to make sure that this time around, the only lights Tim saw were flashing in his head while she made him shoot off in her mouth.

"Why here?" Tim asked with the only air he had available. Able to look down now, he saw Julia smile.

"You know why," she said. "Now, stop talking."

He tried to figure it out, but coherent thought was a difficult task with the miracles her mouth was working on him. They'd had sex in his office on more than one occasion, and they'd had sex in his car in the parking lot, but they'd never done it out here. Sure, they'd bailed out Pat and Tia that one time, but that didn't have anything to do with them.

Tim thought back to that night, and how he'd cleverly manipulated the cops into letting the two co-eds go. He tried to think of what he said -- and suddenly it him.

And then, so did his orgasm. His knees buckled as the first wave barreled into him, and his hand pushed up against the concrete base of the statue. He felt shot after shot erupt from his cock and into Julia's waiting mouth. He gripped her head with his free hand as the last few streams spurted from him, and he realized there was no way at least some of his cum hadn't gone straight down her throat.

"I hear you," he said, but couldn't add more just yet. Fireworks had indeed shot off inside his tightly closed eyelids during the orgasm, and he was waiting for the blinking blotches to disappear. Through the spots, he saw that just a few drops had escaped from her lips. She waited until he was clearly focused on her, then made a big production out of swallowing. She opened her mouth as if to say, "See? All gone."

"What do you hear?" she asked after a minute had passed. She stood up, pulling her shorts back up. She'd been using them as a cushion on the ground.

"I know why we're here," Tim said, doing the same with his own shorts. Within seconds, they were both fully clothed, just a love struck couple cuddling near a statue to anyone passing by.

"Of course you do," Julia answered, cuddling up close to him and nestling her face into his shoulder.

"But see, here's the thing," Tim said, snaking his arm around her back and squeezing tight. They stayed that way for a moment, until Tim took her hand. Her symbolism wasn't lost on him - he fully understood what she'd gone through, how hard she'd worked for what they had between them now.

Still, the joke was too good to pass up.

"I'm still pretty sure that's not what Jimmy V meant by, 'Don't ever give up.'"

******************

Note: Thanks for sticking with me until the end, folks! I gave serious thought to splitting this chapter up, and ending the first part with the cliffhanger, after the voicemail. But after the beatings I took with the first few chapters, and the cliffhangers there, I decided I didn't want to do that to you guys. ;-)

Hopefully, this was the happy ending you were all hoping for as hardcore readers of the romance section (you'd have to be to make it this far). I spent almost a year working on this, and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it.

If you want e-mail notices when I send out future chapters of my other story, Brad's Road Trip, or when I post new projects, check out my bio for details on how to do that.