Don't Ever Look Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next five minutes she danced like a stripper giving a lap dance teasing and rubbing her body over his. Malcolm reached his limit and pulled her onto his lap and began kissing her again. With his right hand he pushed her bra up freeing her breasts and then began massaging them. Sarah's moans were quickly turning to whines and she started working on the buttons of his shirt.

When Sarah finished with Malcolm's shirt he unsnapped her bra and then pulled her thong down until only her low heels were still on. His hands were all over her and the video showed her body writhing in response to his attention.

Malcolm stood picking her up easily in his arms at the same time and laid her on the edge of the bed then began undressing. He slipped his shirt off and unbuttoned and dropped his slacks then followed with his boxers exposing his large semi-hard uncut cock. As he stepped out of his slacks and boxers, Sarah dropped onto her knees in front of him and inhaled his cock.

"Oh baby, you still know how to suck cock." Malcolm exclaimed as he placed his hands on the back of her head.

I watched as she sucked him with a passion and enthusiasm I had never experienced.

Malcolm's hips began rotating his hips and giving soft grunts and sounds of encouragement as she worked. They continued for several minutes until he seemed to have had enough and pulled her off his now hard and extended cock and lifted her back onto the zebra bedspread.

Malcolm climbed over her almost completely blocking her from view. He seemed to be kissing her and licking her breasts with only the sounds of her moans and mews available to me.

Malcolm moved his ass back and I could tell he was positioning himself to enter Sarah. They fumbled for a few seconds before I saw his ass clench and him rock forward on his knees.

"Oh, God yes!" Sarah screamed her legs wrapping around his waist.

"Damn baby your pussy is still hot. You still like this big cock?" Malcolm asked her as he picked up speed.

"Yes baby, yes." She panted in reply.

I sat in my office sobbing and watched Malcolm fuck my wife. They started with high intensity and it only grew from there. As Malcolm picked up speed, I could hear the wetness of their bodies slapping together.

Sweat was rolling off Malcolm's back when I heard Sarah's voice.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She repeated in unison with his deep thrusts.

Soon, I recognized the telltale signs of Sarah's approaching climax. Her fingernails started digging into his shoulders and her legs lifted until her feet were pointed straight up.

"Don't stop, please don't stop." She demanded and I knew she was very close.

"Damn, baby I'm about to bust a nut." Malcolm gasped and I suddenly realized he was in her unprotected.

"Ohhh, ohhhh, ohhh, don't stop, don't stop!" Sarah exclaimed as her orgasm hit. Her hands went to Malcolm's ass pulling him deeper inside and her feet began wildly kicking into the air.

Malcolm was close behind and as her orgasm faded his hit full force. "Oh shit, motherfucker, here it comes baby." He yelled as his movements became erratic.

They continued in a rolling rhythm for several minutes making soft sounds of passion as they came off their peak. Eventually, the movements stopped and Malcolm lay over her body with his cock still firmly inside.

I sat staring at the screen wondering where my life and marriage were going. This woman in the video didn't seem to be anything like the child, girl and woman I had known all these years. I couldn't reconcile her actions with the woman I loved. Could I have been so in the dark? So wrong about who she was and what she was about? She was still a very fertile woman and this black man had just ejaculated inside her. What was she thinking?

When he had caught his breath, Malcolm rolled over beside Sarah and I got a full view. Sarah's hair and body were wet with perspiration and she was still breathing deeply. Her skin had a rosy hue and on her breasts there appeared to be several hickeys. Her legs were still open and I could see her pussy was very wet and open. Malcolm pulled her into his arms and they began cuddling and kissing which went on for several minutes.

It wasn't long before Malcolm re-centered himself on the bed and rolled Sarah on top of him. I thought he was going to put himself back inside her but instead he grabbed her ass cheeks with both his large hands and spread them so that she was exposed to the camera. The effect was to open her pussy lips and I realized his intent when a large wad of his cum appeared at her opening and slowly dripped onto his balls. When he felt it I saw him smile and then lift her onto his cock. He began fucking her again and then took his right index finger and rubbed it over her then pushed it slowly into her ass. In all our years together, I had never touched her butt with my fingers or my cock.

Sarah began to wiggle on his cock and finger and pick up speed when the video suddenly came to an end.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Fred Pleasures Jessica A married couple is introduced to the cuckolding kink.in Interracial Love
More Stories