Don't Fight the Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, don't cum yet!" Leonora wailed. Her body was quickly building to a climax. As Lewis pounded her pussy, her nipples were blazing with warmth as the vibrating eggs stimulated those erogenous zones.

Another dozen thrusts and she lost all control. Lewis pinned her legs to her body as she bucked and cried out with ecstasy. Multiple orgasms crashed through her body in waves, and he responded by plowing into her even harder. He finally let loose, shooting his load deep inside her tight, quivering pussy.

Leonora drifted to sleep soon afterward.

Spent, Lewis cuddled with Cassie and they whispered to each other for a while.

"So how was it, getting to fuck your dream girl?" Cassie asked.

"Who do you mean, her or you?" he replied.

"Her of course. Since when have I been in the category of dream girl for Mr. Lewis Hart?" she replied incredulously. "Besides, I wouldn't dream of describing myself that way."

"Yes, yes you would. You know what you are."

"Okay, I am a bit of a goddess. But you've never really looked at me that way."

"Is that what you think? I see you for who you are, including all of your allure. I just decided to keep it professional," he said.

They were both silent for a moment. They both sensed the incongruity of his words.

"Lewis," she said, preparing to ask a question. She decided not to ask him directly. That was one of her cardinal rules! She was never, ever going to fish for compliments, let alone pursue confessions of love, from a conceited guy like Lewis. But for a second there, she almost forgot herself.

"Yes?"

"Nothing."

"What were you going to ask?"

"It doesn't matter. Never mind." She rested her head on his shoulder, so that he couldn't make eye contact with her.

"Let me guess."

"Oh, this will be rich," she murmured.

"If I get it right, will you at least let me know I got it right?"

"Okay," she said after a pause.

"You're wondering why the heck, if I liked you all this time -- and it has been two or three years -- why I never made a pass at you before. Right?"

"Wrong."

"You're not wondering that?"

"No."

"Then, explain it to me, because sometimes I don't even know why I never asked you out."

"If you don't know, then I sure don't," Cassie said with a sigh. "Okay, with other guys I would say it's just intimidation, but you aren't the type to be intimidated by a girl."

"It was intimidation."

"No," Cassie said, smiling with glee and incredulity. "You? The Casanova of the skies?"

"Mr. Mile High club himself. Yes, I was intimidated by you. You are just that much more incredible."

Cassie skooched over onto her stomach, crushing her firm breasts against Lewis' side and arm. From this vantage she could look into Lewis' eyes. She could also see the sweet Leonora sleeping alongside.

"So what's the plan then?" Cassie asked.

"Plan?"

"What are you going to do?"

"Do? Do what?"

"You know what I mean."

"Well, I like you of course, I guess I'd like to, uh, keep dating."

"Dammit Lou, for once in your life take a god damned chance and say something, make up your mind! News flash, you've already known me for two years."

Lewis glanced at Leonora, then looked back at Cassandra.

"Honestly, this wasn't meant to be one of those serious dates. I told you, I'm living free and I'm single. I-I'm sorry, baby, don't let that come between us."

"Don't call me baby."

"But you're the same way, aren't you? Life in the fast lane?"

"This isn't about me or my lifestyle. You're a man, act like it!"

Lewis stood up at the side of the bed. "I guess it's time for me to leave."

"You bet it is," Cassie said dryly.

There were a few moments of silence as he yanked on his jeans.

"Not once have you ever told me you were interested," he finally added, after locating his shirt.

"Not like you ever asked, shitface." She watched him put it on, but she had been hoping to see a reaction. If hurt had shown on his face, the shirt obscured it.

"Cassie, take me back. Please. I want you."

"I'm not sure I want you. Two fucking years later, you want to start dating? Are you ever going to grow up?"

"I'm crazy about you, I just never told you. I do love you."

"Hmph! Convenient, isn't it?" she quipped.

"Fine. Tell me you don't give a damn about me."

"Well of course I give a damn, even though you're a giant prick sometimes!" She turned away from him.

"Tell me you don't love me," he went on, grabbing her by the shoulders and making her face him again.

"Don't tell me how I'm supposed to feel about you--"

"How do you feel about me?"

"Finally, he asks!"

She smiled at him, and the tension and anger vanished. His grip on her shoulders became a gentle touch.

"Well?" Lewis prompted.

"Let's just say I think you're going to need a lot of work. That's for sure," she replied.

"Really?" Lewis broke into a huge grin.

They melted into one embrace, her soft curves melding with his lean frame. When they kissed, it felt like firecrackers popping and snapping inside, the power of love was so intense and immediate. During the days and months that followed, they charted a course into a brand new romance.

12