Don't Forget to Comment

Story Info
A lewd fic writer finds herself cumming from engagement.
758 words
3.75
2.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments on "A Kobold Encounter"

Anais493 wrote:

Oh wow, I really enjoyed this! I expected something dark, but what I got was really tender! Thank you!

SalaciousWandering wrote:

Ha, I'm rally gald you enjyed i- Wow, I typoed that much? Leaving this in, because I've been feeling really weird after all these likes!

Subota wrote:

Weird? Weird how? Oh, and I faved the story too, rated it a 4. It's really good, and you are too!

SalaciousWandering wrote:

asdfghj! Oh, that made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, and... Let me check a thing.

SalaciousWandering wrote:

Testing testing, 1 2 3?

SalaciousWandering wrote (Moderator has warned the user for this post):

FFFFFFUCK IT DIDN'T WORK!

Subota wrote:

What didn't work?

SalaciousWandering wrote:

I've been cumming so hard all day, and even been woken up last night, and... I think it's the engagement! Howwwww?

Subota wrote:

Wait, the engagement?

TaliaTheLusty wrote:

Ehehe... Okay, how's about this, Salacious? Comments doin' it for ya?

MasterfulDesigns wrote:

I'm confused by this whole thread, although I enjoyed the story! Faved and rated 5!

Piedmont wrote:

Okay, this has to be a joke, it's been, like, an hour and... 45 Faves? Daaamn, if it was true, then they've been having a hell of time!

SalaciousWandering wrote:

OMIGOSH IT IS... @TaliaTheLusty, they really do! They... I couldn't even make a Patreon post, for a whole hour! It's been so good!

SalaciousWandering wrote:

Gah, it's been an hour since the last engagement... Please... Please let this work!

SalaciousWandering wrote (Moderator has warned the user for this post):

AAAAAaaaaAAaAAano! My comments don't do anything, fuck!

Ivanka2183 (Moderator) wrote:

Please tone it down, Salacious, remember, we don't like language in the comments... Although the stories are fine. :P

SalaciousWandering wrote:

Ah! Ah yes, I... Thank you so much for that warning!

NineBalls wrote:

Wait, who the hell writes themselves cumming in a comment?

AkiTheDragon wrote:

Well... Smutfic writers write orgasm noises all the time, I guess they just moved that to the comments!

SalaciousWandering wrote:

Yes! Hah... Haaah... Tha'ts exactly what I'm doing, I wanna let people know how good this makes me feel!

NineBalls wrote:

Is this a publicity stunt or something?

PrincessTalespinner wrote:

I happen to know SalaciousWandering IRL, and she called me over. It's... It's definitely real, we've had to move the computer to a bedside table because she fell out of her chair at one point. It... It was a thing to watch. Like, a thing.

Ivanka2183 (Moderator) wrote:

Well, after discussing with PrincessTalespinner, this does indeed appear to be the case. As such, I've discussed with the modteam, and we're withdrawing the option to report for language, as none of us can say we haven't let off an f-bomb or the like during even moderately intense experiences.

Ivanka 2183 (Moderator) wrote:

Also, best of luuuuck! >XD

SalaciousWandering wrote:

Ahh! Ah, bitch, bitch, ahhhhh!

Ivanka2183 (Moderator) wrote:

Oh, is that any way to speak to a moderator, darling? I can always disable likes and comments, if that's what you want...

Piedmont wrote:

Oooooohhh... x.x

SalaciousWandering wrote:

No! No, I... I'll be good!

Ivanka2183 (Moderator) wrote:

I'll be good...? (Attached image: Kissyface.jpg)

SalaciousWandering wrote:

I'll be good Mistress!

Ivanka2183 (Moderator) wrote:

Well, engagement's dropped off now, but it's so good to hear you give me my due!

Ivanka2183 wrote:

You're such a good girl!

SalaciousWandering wrote:

AHHHH! How... How did I cum even harder from that?!?

Ivanka2183 (Moderator) wrote:

Oh? I thought every sub knew how it felt to be told they were such a good... girl... Or boy, pet, toy... Whatever works. ;)

Still... You're a good girl, who wants that engagement, don't you?

SalaciousWandering wrote:

HA! AAHHHH! I'm a good girl, I want engagement! I neeeeeed it!

SalaciousWandering wrote:

Well, you do know how to please others, so I suggest you get on with that. Maybe, if I like the next fic myself, I'll be telling you again what a good girl you are!

Status Update On SalaciousWandering's Profile:

Hey everybody, I'm going to be writing some all new fic really soon, and I just know you're going to enjoy it a lot! So please (pleaaaase!) hit that fave button, rate it 5 (Omigod, being rated 5 is the best!), and comment to let me know how much I've pleased you!

Er... Please don't comment between 7AM UTC and 8PM UTC though, please. Due to things that have happened, I'd really like it if the ficcing didn't disrupt my real life, link to the thread here.

Comments:

Ivanka2183 (Moderator) wrote:

No promises... >XD