Don't Freak Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the idea," I told Jake, grabbing Guy by the hips as he held me firmly by mine. "Now we kiss together... caress each other... and once our cocks have grown fully hard then we'll start vigorously frotting!"

"Your arse is on full fuckin' gape, Guy," Jake laughed. "I can see your hairy little bung... Jesus Christ, I can smell it! I don't suppose you'd let me rim him, dad, while you're bashing your pricks up and down?"

"Absolutely not! This is deeply intimate and sensual, Jake... strictly between the two of us!"

Guy laughed, "Aw, come on, Rob! You can't deny the lad a mouthful of hot chocolate before bed, can you?"

"I'm afraid there's no chocolate on offer... only double cream and that's not for you!"

"Awww... dad!" Jake whined, pretending he was about eight. "But it's got sticky toffee sauce on it... all brown and yummy!"

Guy and I laughed, gently rubbing our stiffening cocks together, and then Jake said in a more serious voice, "Okay... so I'll let the men show me how it's done... how two big buff blokes with massive bollocks make love using their cocks."

I grabbed Guy tighter and we started humping more briskly. He leaned in and we kissed, letting our tongues taste my wine and his beer, and I felt his nipples pressing into mine, his chest hair bristling against my pecs.

His cock grew bigger and harder as it pressed into mine, and we smiled together, our lips still locked and our tongues caressing, as the stronger flexing of our big buttocks signalled that our frotting was now beginning in earnest. I thrust my own cock upwards in long, powerful strokes, feeling it swell thicker and firm larger as my huge helmet ripened to a smooth purple lustre. Guy matched my rhythm with rough jabs of his own veinier shaft, making up for its slightly shorter length by pounding it much more aggressively than mine.

"Aw nice!" Jake chortled, rubbing his own lengthening organ through the loose baggy shorts he was wearing. "You guys look pretty hot... sensual kind of... I can see why you like it!"

I pulled away from Guy's mouth and, starting to pant as we pumped our hips more frantically into each other, whispered, "Your eyes are so beautiful... your face so handsome..."

Guy grinned back and muttered, "Your cock's gettin' moist... your slit goo's makin' mine feel wet..."

I chuckled, "It's not all mine!" Once the two of us were dribbling, our precum would act as lube, heightening our arousal and pleasure.

I nuzzled into his face and we rubbed our noses together. Then I pouted my lips against his and we made little kisses together, just puckering our mouths to gently touch while smiling at each other. Then he extended his tongue and I laughed before pushing mine out so he could lap the tip of his against it.

"You guys look awesome!" Jake marvelled, pulling his cock out to start wanking himself off while he watched us. "It's gay as fuck, but I gotta admit I kinda like it!"

Guy pulled away from flicking his tongue against mine and asked, smirking, "Do you love me, Rob?"

I grinned back, our cocks now sweeping furiously upwards making the sensitive heads lunge together. "Maybe... yeah... I reckon I might!"

Guy held me tighter and started really pummelling me with his throbbing manhood.

"Aw fuck!" he cried out, spraying spit into my face. "Work it faster, Rob... come on... work with me..."

"God, this stinks of cock!" Jake called over, now wanking himself as fast as me and my lover were so roughly ramming our crotches into each other. "Really sour and cheesy... really fuckin' horny!"

"Do you love me?" I asked Guy, bucking my hips as fast as I could to keep up with the sheer onslaught of his driving erection.

"You're a dickhead, but yeah," he grinned, leaning over to peck another kiss on my lips. "Of course I fuckin' do!"

A white fountain shot up from the huge purple dome of my helmet, splashing my jizz onto our chins and then pouring in thick rivers down our chests. The smell of my seed was all at once stifling and cloying and within seconds the whole room seemed to fill with its overpowering potence.

"Aw, dad... Jesus!" Jake laughed, still frantically working his own big prick. "Your spunk fuckin' reeks! To think I actually came from that stuff!"

Guy used my semen to lubricate his strong upward thrusts. He grabbed me tight and rammed the rock hard shaft of his cock against mine in increasingly powerful jabs, grunting like a tennis player as his own orgasm neared.

He cried out, "Oh fuck! I love you, mate!" as his fat red helmet swelled to a throbbing sheen before erupting with a gusher of its own which reached even higher than mine. He discharged shot after shot of the stuff until it was hanging in white ropes from our eyebrows and noses. We grinned together as we licked it from each other's faces and then, giggling at our silliness, we leaned in for a kiss and shared the taste of his thick seed together with our tongues.

===

"Okay, so kudos to you guys making lu-urve together and getting all kissy-cuddly and stuff," Jake commented from his bed. We'd cleaned up and Guy and I were slouching naked on the double together, my arm around him and his hand on my thigh.

"But...?" I continued for him, throwing him a warning look of admonishment in preparation for whatever sarcastic quip was to follow.

He smirked at my distrustful glare. "But... and I only say this as an observation, not as a criticism... you guys are both still running hard-ons. Or is that part of how it works?"

I glanced down at my cock and found that it was still mostly erect. And Guy's, although flopped against the top of his hairy thigh, was also thick and solid as if ready for round two.

"Usually, once your dad's asleep," Guy replied, "I head off to the john and wank off."

"Do you really?" I asked.

"Usually, yeah. It's nice to nut-off cock-to-cock, but it doesn't quite do it for me. And hearing how you whack away at yourself in the shower next morning, you must know what I mean."

"Well, yes... I suppose. I just find I need relief quite quickly again... I've never really thought about it."

He went on, "Sensual sex, or whatever you wanna call it, is fulfilling on one level. But a bloke needs to jazz-off properly up a minge or an arse... or doing his best with his right hand if neither of those are available."

"Gosh, I've never really thought about it like that."

"It's like cats, isn't it?" Guy asked.

Jake chortled at that. "How the fuck is it like cats?"

"Well they have a feeding instinct and they have a hunting instinct. The two are separate, though. So even if you keep your cat well fed, it's still going to hunt."

I nodded. "So our lovemaking doesn't quench your desire to... well... stick your cock in a hole?"

"I guess it doesn't," Guy grinned, pushing himself up off the bed. "If you guys don't mind, I'll head off to the john with my phone to finish myself off!"

"Hey... I didn't cum!" Jake quickly chipped in.

Guy grinned across at him with interest but I asked, "What's that got to do with the price of fish?"

"I'm just saying... you know... I'm still feeling horny and... well..."

"Well?"

"Well basically, you guys have enjoyed your frot together... but now Guy needs a hole and I'm still running a boner myself..."

"So?"

"Come on, dad," Jake laughed, "you know what I'm saying."

I laughed back. "I just want to hear you say it!"

"You might not want to give big boy a ride on your back, but Jakey over here packed plenty of lube and he's more than willing!"

"Aw fuck yeah!" Guy bellowed, now finally understanding the gist of what we'd been saying. "You'd be okay with that, Rob, wouldn't you? I mean you know me and your kid have played around before..."

"It might be rather fun to watch the pair of you," I chuckled, realising that I could use this as an opportunity to demonstrate for Guy the new relationship I'd forged with my son. "As long as it's purely sex..."

Jake was already pulling his t-shirt off and hitching down his boxers. As he grabbed his lube from his toiletries bag, Guy assured me, "I swear, Rob... I'll just fuck him dead hard up his arse and blow my nut and that's it... no foreplay... no canoodling... no nothing!"

"I'm still hard too," I reminded him. "I might come over to play myself... I don't mind you canoodling with me!"

"Yeah, fine," Guy grinned. "You okay with me shagging your lad up his tush, then?"

Jake was by now showing his willingness by bending forwards on all-fours on his bed sticking his arse out with the hair inside the crack smeared with lube. "Be rough as you like!" he called over to my large, burly lover. "See if you can make me cum without touching my dick!"

"Go for it, buddy," I smiled back at Guy. "Just leave a bit of room for me!"

My friend hastily clambered onto the bed behind my son, knelt down between his shins and levelled his cock up with the boy's well-fucked gash.

"It's like a fuckin' big cunt," he laughed, as he parted Jake's legs wider and pressed his blunt red cock-head against the puffy pink hoop of his opening and then grabbed him firmly by the hips as he started working his fully recharged hard-on up into my son's arse.

"Doesn't smell much like one," Jake grinned back at him as their bodies became increasingly deeply connected. Then he let out a trumpeting fart and added, "Doesn't sound much like one either!"

"Nice to fuck though," Guy chuckled, starting to work his big cock in and out of the younger man's gaping hole. "Even if does smell like you've just taken a dump!"

"Aw yeah! It fuckin' stinks!" Jake chortled, sniffing the air with obvious proud satisfaction. "You're a right shit-stabber, you are, Mr Leeson!"

"Good job I don't mind a bit of crud on my cock," Guy smirked over at me. "Your Jake sure as hell likes servin' up a brown-fuck!"

I smiled at how Guy was pretending like he 'didn't mind' a bit of dirty anal: in reality I knew that he was massively turned on when a butt-fuck became especially smelly and messy.

"Let me show you something," I told Guy as I clambered onto the bed in front of Jake. "Only don't freak out... promise me you won't freak out..."

"What is it?" Guy laughed, grabbing Jake's hips more tightly and fucking him more roughly with long, driving thrusts.

"Just say you won't freak out..."

"I'm not the type to freak out, Rob... you of all people should know that!"

"But this is a bit different," I muttered, squatting down in front of my son so that my cock arched upwards with its shiny head just inches from his grinning face.

Jake leaned in and sniffed eagerly at his dad's puckered slit, working his arse back against Guy's hips as his odorous gape was powerfully fucked. I yanked my foreskin fully back to expose the whole purple plum to Jake's nose and smiled as it swelled up and became smooth and shiny.

"Aw yeah," Guy laughed. "Like getting a whiff of daddy's big bell-end, do you? Go on... sniff it! Sniff the hole you shot out of when you were a tiny speck of spunk!"

Jake chuckled and leaned in further to inhale more intently the aroma of the organ whose exertions over twenty-one years ago had caused him to be formed.

"Nice and musky, is it?" Guy asked, clearly not expecting an answer. "Go on, take a long deep breath of daddy's cheesy helmet!"

"There's more I want to show you," I muttered, reaching down to Jake's head and urging it forwards. Guy's smirk turned to puzzlement as I thrust my huge manhood upwards and my son obliged me by opening his mouth wide.

"What the... aw fuck!"

Jake giggled as he bobbed down to consume the top six inches of his own father's large erection and started sucking hungrily on it, making contented groans as if relishing the taste of the precum that was seeping from its slit.

"He's suckin' your cock, Rob!" Guy called out, the bucking of his hips abruptly stopping with his shaft plugged halfway out of Jake's arse.

I smiled at him to show that I was okay to have my son fellate me - that this was what I'd wanted to show him - and gently stroked Jake's hair in encouragement as he bobbed his mouth up and down my organ, drinking down the ooze it was steadily yielding.

Guy's face stayed shocked as he peered down at Jake suckling at my manhood and then back up to my face smiling cheerfully at him. He muttered, "Your own son's givin' you a blowjob... I mean, fuckin' hell, Rob! He's gobbin' you off for proper!"

I suddenly worried that I'd badly misjudged this and had a horrible thought that Guy was going to turn on me, perhaps even give me a thump for allowing Jake to get so inappropriately intimate with his own dad. After all, Guy had a son himself and had always shielded him from sex in complete contrast to how I was with Jake.

"I can't believe I'm seein' this!" Guy gaped at me, his mouth agape with astonishment.

"We can stop if it disgusts you," I told him, as Jake continued to slurp noisily up and down my upright phallus, oblivious to the wide-eyed amazement being shown by the man whose dick was lodged halfway up his butt. "Just don't freak out, Guy... tell me you're not going to freak out..."

12