Don't Freak Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned in to consume a good three-quarters of my lover's erection, surprised by how hard and hot it felt against the inside of my mouth, and then started sliding my lips up and down its vein-knotted shaft.

"I'm not sayin' you should be ashamed of it," Guy went on, grabbing the back of my head to guide more of his swollen rod into my mouth. "I'm just sayin' that if you guys were stayin' over on your own, people would know from the stink that daddy and his kid had been playin' pokey together."

As my mouth was full of my lover's insistent hard-on, Jake chose to respond for himself. "Maybe we woke up horny and fingered our butts while we wanked ourselves off... or maybe we both took big dumps with the bathroom door wide open..."

"You guys reek of bum sex. People will know you fucked... from the way your dad walks after this, they'll probably figure out that he was the one who took it up the arse."

"Well, so what if they do!" Jake laughed. "We're father-son fuck-buddies... it works for us, so who gives a rat's arse what people think!"

Guy chortled back. "Nice one... yeah! Who gives a fuck what other people think... you guys are so awesome together!"

Jake grinned, "Exactly!" and Guy surprised me by pulling his cock out of my mouth.

"Here, have a nosh on this, kiddo," he said, directing his spit-smeared bell-end upwards towards my son's face. "Daddy can get his gob around the bollocks for a bit!"

Jake started eagerly sucking Guy's cock while I nuzzled into his big, spunk-swollen nuts. His scrotum was coarsely hairy and stunk of the sweat and piss that he'd accumulated inside the briefs he'd worn the previous day. I made fish-kisses against one ball and then the other while my son slurped up and down the thick cock right above me, and then I lapped my tongue between them, licking along the crease running down his ball-sack and tasting the heady flavours of his burgeoning maleness.

"Aw yeah... this is hot!" Guy laughed. "Rob and his kid givin' my junk a nice little service while I get a birds-eye view of the boy-butt flexin' away!"

I was surprised by how much I loved the taste of Guy's two peach-sized knackers. They were so acrid from how cramped they'd been inside the gusset of his underpants, making a twin pair of bulges in the straining crotch of his jeans. But there were also the muskier odours left behind by the dribble from his floppy cock as he'd clumsily stashed it back through his fly after taking a piss. The wiry thicket covering his nuts was concealing a rich array of intriguing smells and flavours and I snorted through it intently, seeking out its strongest and most cloying hues.

Jake pulled off Guy's cock with a slurp and pushed himself back upright. He muttered, "It's all yours, dad... I'm so fuckin' close!" and I bobbed my head up back to the cock and resumed merrily sucking up and down its full bloated length.

Jake grabbed my hips and, still squatting, fucked me with all the sensuality of a pneumatic drill at full speed. His crotch cracked hard against my bum, making a loud frenetic applause, and his balls slammed roughly into the back of my scrotum, swinging pendulously beneath him as he slammed relentlessly back and forth.

"Oh Jesus, look at your knob, Jake!" Guy called out. "It's like you guys used chocolate sauce for lube!"

I laughed at the observation but Jake started whimpering like he was hurt. Ignoring him, Guy guffawed, "Aw yeah... look at it! It's grim but... oh my God! It's as hot as fuck!"

Jake dug his fingers and thumbs hard into my skin as he plunged his cock into my bowels as deep as he could up to inject a long thick gusher of hot white cream into me.

He shuddered in spasms as his balls emptied themselves into the cavern of my bum at which point Guy finally realised what was happening and chortled, "Fill him up... yeah that's it... give your dad all you've got!"

I masturbated furiously with Jake still squirting the remnants of his load into my bum. I hoped I would cum with him up there - having a cock up one's arse greatly heightens an orgasm - but once he'd deposited the last of his sperm up his dad's exhaust pipe, he pulled out with a laugh and presented Guy with his crud-coated fuck-stick.

"Wanna see if it tastes like chocolate?" he chortled. "Go on... lick it nice and clean."

Guy's thick phallus immediately filled my mouth with an especially copious outpouring and, surprised by the sheer volume of his discharge, I let some of it spurt through my lips and splash across his pubes and balls.

"Aw yeah!" Jake guffawed. "You liked the thought of that, didn't you?!"

I swallowed frantically, trying to take everything my lover could give me as it surged in thick spasms from his cock, until my own climax kicked in and I let rip with a white blow-out of my own all over Jake's bedding.

===

As we tucked into a well-earned breakfast down in the hotel lounge, Guy raved about the sex we'd all enjoyed before showering and dressing.

"That was so fuckin' good," he enthused, bolting down his full English with gusto. "I couldn't believe it when I woke up and you two were right there on the bed, doin' it for real!"

Jake chuckled as he swiped through messages on his phone, picking half-heartedly at his poached eggs and ham. My son had gone for the high-protein option, being paranoid about undoing all his hard work in the gym by allowing a morsel of carbohydrate to pass his lips.

Guy grabbed another piece of toast to soak up the juice from his tomato, and went on, "I mean, at first I was like, 'They can't be doin' it properly,' but then I saw his dork was actually sliding in and out between your cheeks and I thought, 'Fuckin' hell! The kid's shaggin' his own father up the duff!'"

I laughed, "He's hardly a kid, Guy! He's at university and he's -"

I realised Guy's attention had been distracted by a middle-aged couple on a table near ours. We come down late for breakfast so the lounge was by now largely empty but a bald man and his wife were staring over at us, having presumably overheard our conversation.

Guy just shrugged back at their shocked expressions and asked in mock-innocence, "What?!"

They looked away, glancing disapprovingly at one another, and he turned back to us, saying loudly, "Jeez... you'd think some people had never heard of a young lad givin' his old man's tush a good banging!"

I was going to tell him to quieten down but then decided that, as Jake had so succinctly put it earlier, I didn't give a rat's arse about what other people thought.

So I smiled down at my muesli, pouring a little more milk into my bowl, while Jake nodded and muttered, "Some people need to get out more."

Guy went on, "Next time the three of us get together... and I hope it won't be too long... how about you guys do it from the front?"

"From the front?" I asked.

"Yeah... maybe laddo here plonks himself wide-legged on the edge of the bed and you kneel in front of him... you slide your dick up underneath his knackers, so you're screwing face-to-face."

"We don't do it face-to-face," I told him, remembering that the only time we had was when we'd kissed and then had both violently cum. "It seems... I dunno... too intimate, maybe..."

Guy laughed uproariously at that. "You guys are trading blowjobs and taking turns to knob each other up the butt... but you think doing it face-to-face is too intimate?! How's that work, then?"

"Maybe if you were there, it'd be okay," Jake shrugged, his eyes still glued to his phone. "It just seems... I dunno... a bit gay when it's just the two of us... kinda like we'd be 'making lu-urve' or something."

"Okay, so if you do it face-to-face when I'm there," Guy went on, "I can strip off and stand between you. One of you gets to suck my cock, the other one gets my big hairy arse in his face!"

"I want your arse in my face!" I exclaimed, far more loudly than I should.

"No, I want his arse," Jake insisted, finally looking up and making eye contact with me. "If I'm getting fucked, I get to choose, okay? So I get to eat out his butt and you get a gobful of cock."

I was going to argue but saw that Guy was peering back over at the couple. Now they looked appalled and their outrage seemed directed primarily towards me. They knew I was Jake's father and they clearly weren't impressed that he and I were indulging together in anal sex as both a couple and a threesome.

"It's his choice," I said over to them, wondering why I felt the need to justify myself to two strangers. "He's twenty-one and we both enjoy it."

"It's disgusting... abhorrent..." the man said as his wife grabbed his arm and said, "Come on, Barry, let's go."

I called over, "It's not disgusting at all. It's very beautiful, actually."

"Oh, come on, lighten up!" Jake smirked over at the bloke. "It's just a bit of a fun... kinda like mates messing around!"

The couple got up, grumbling together, and then skulked off leaving the three of us alone in our section of the restaurant.

Guy beamed across at me. "That was awesome, Rob! Last night you were freaking out about showing me what you guys have together... now you seem... I dunno... kind of proud of it!"

"I wouldn't ordinarily choose to make it so public," I replied, noting that Jake's attention was now firmly refocussed onto his phone. "But yes, I am rather proud of what Jake and I have developed together, so I see no reason to hide it like I'm ashamed of it."

"Sorry, lads, that was me who made it public," Guy admitted, as if I might not have noticed that it had been his powerful voice that had roused our fellow diners' interest. "I was just so blown away by seeing you guys going at it together... it was just so... well... I guess it just looked so right!"

I got on with my muesli and Guy topped up our three cups of coffee while Jake longingly eyed up a piece of toast.

Then Guy said, "You say you don't want to go public, but how about this? I bring my lad Simon over for a few drinks at your place and then we let him know in a roundabout way what a cool thing you two guys have going on together..."

"You want Simon to know that Jake and I are... well... having sex?"

"He'd shit his pants," Jake observed flatly, otherwise absorbed by his phone. "Any hint of gay stuff and he just about keels over and dies."

Before I could query how Jake could be so certain of Simon's same-sex aversion, Guy chipped in, "But it's not gay stuff, is it? It's just a way for a dad and his son to... you know... mess around like a couple of mates, like Jake just said..."

Jake put his phone and down and stared intently at Guy. Then he said exactly what I was thinking, which was: "You want to fuck Simon."

Guy chuckled awkwardly before saying, "Maybe not immediately... and not necessarily so full-on. But I think once he understands what you pair have going on together, he might like to explore something similar with... well... me..."

I said, "You want him to suck your cock."

"It might be nice... yeah... maybe take turns to help each other out. I mean, we'd need to keep it casual like you guys do... but if one of us is horny it'd make sense for us to be there for each other like you pair are."

"Simon would so freak out," Jake chuckled. "I reckon you'd find it easier to get him to walk into town in full drag than to start dicking around with his old man."

One of the kitchen staff walked past our table and threw us a hostile look which made me wonder if the middle-aged couple had made a complaint. Perhaps the police were on their way: after all, what Jake and I were doing together was still illegal. I decided it was time to go.

As we headed back up to our bedroom to get our stuff before checking out, Guy said, "Even if Simon does freak out, I want him to see how cool you guys are together... just in case he has even... you know... the smallest smidgen of interest in it."

"Okay," I nodded, wondering how badly this was going to end. "Next Friday night... why don't you both come around for a few drinks?"

"We'll have sweet sherry served at seven-thirty in the conservatory," Jake quipped in his comedy posh voice, "and then daddy will take me vigorously from behind in front of the fireplace."

We turned the corner and walked into the couple we'd encountered at breakfast. The man harrumphed his aversion and the woman looked away, seemingly flustered.

"I tell you what, lads," Guy said when we were back in our room, "if we can all wangle it so that me and Simon are having a bit of fun together by bedtime, I'll pay for the four of us to go off for a weekend in... I dunno... Paris, maybe? Amsterdam?"

"Having fun in what way?" Jake asked, putting his toiletries away having finished giving his teeth a last brush. "You doing him hard up the clacker on dad's double bed?"

"I bet he's a stinker!" I laughed, folding my discarded clothes to pack them into my small suitcase. "He looks so clean-cut with his sensible haircut and nerdy glasses but I bet he'd kick out a truly magnificent pong if he was taking it fast and rough up his scrawny arse!"

"He's got a nice arse, actually," Guy asserted. "Quite solid and full and with just a few wisps of hair around his tight little cunt."

Jake and I laughed and I Guy beamed broadly back at us. It was obvious he'd been fantasizing about having a little roll-around with Simon even before he'd seen that I was intimate with my son, and he seemed totally without embarrassment to admit his incestuous interest.

Then he said, "But yeah... from the stink he leaves in the bathroom, I think as a fuck-buddy he'd be rank! And he'd be really self-conscious about it which would make it even hotter!"

"So that's what we're aiming for?" Jake asked. "A sniff of Simon's butt-odour?"

"No way," Guy smiled. "I know how uptight he is... it'd take weeks if not months of persuasion for him to play around with me like that. I'd call it a success if he has a grope of his old man's crotch... or even just admitting he finds the idea of dad-on-son stuff kinda horny... that'd be quite an achievement for Simes."

"Okay, then, you're on!" Jake laughed, stashing his dirty laundry into his rucksack. "We're gonna have to play it really fucking careful, though! We could so easily have him running out of the house."

I nodded. "Perhaps we should just hint that Jake and I have come to... how should I put it... an 'arrangement' and see how things pan out from there."

"Friday night, then," Guy grinned, as he fastened up his own over-nighter and grabbed the key from the dresser to drop in at reception. "If he admits he likes the idea, we go to Paris. If he has a little rub of the front of daddy's jeans, we go to Amsterdam."

Jake laughed, "What if he sees me wanking my dad off and pulls your dick out and wanks you off too?"

"New York," Guy chuckled.

"And what if he sees Jake orally pleasuring his father and decides to have a tentative suck on yours?"

"I dunno," Guy snorted with laughter. "It's so not gonna happen it's not even worth considering. But... I dunno... maybe San Francisco or somewhere..."

"Fuckin' hell, dad," Jake chortled, fastening his rucksack and slinging it over his shoulder. "We have so got to get this to work... we better get plenty of booze in!"

We switched off the light and headed off to hand in our key. We left the room in a truly noxious state from our big bell-ends, fucked butts and the gushers of spunk we'd all let rip with, because the window had a safety catch on it and we couldn't open it wide enough to dissipate our intense male odour.

We didn't pin Guy down on where he'd take us if Simon proved even more willing than giving his own father a blowjob. It was so ridiculous that butter-wouldn't-melt Simon would actually open his mouth and let his dad slide in his cock that contemplating him doing anything more intimate than that seemed silly.

And yet Simon surprised us.

The way things unfolded on the Friday evening didn't exactly go to plan, but Guy's son revealed a side to sexuality than none of us were expecting.

===

Next story: "Operation: Simon"

===

12