Don't Fuck MY Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,647 Followers

Derek laughed too, although Millie did not. "Thanks, Jeremy, I know that she wants to stay but I really can't. See you at home, dear," Derek replied giving Millie a peck on the cheek which she responded coolly to.

"Good-bye, Derek," she tersely replied.

After Derek left I took a chance that I might be moving too swiftly and put my arms around Millie's waist and said "Poor guy, he didn't even notice that I was really attracted to you. I guess he didn't think a thirty two year old could be attracted to a fifty year old."

The "fifty year old" comment really broke the ice. Millie was obviously pleased and didn't correct me.

Millie and I hung out the rest of the evening, and talked to several of her friends in addition to each other. I danced many dances with her including several slow ones where it was clear that she could feel my engorged dick but instead of shying away from it sought it out, even running her hand over it once. Are all older women this easy to seduce? I asked myself.

To be honest with you I didn't particularly like Millie's personality. She was not a warm person, opinionated in an obnoxious way, and very self-centered. However her vainness made it even easier to seduce her. When I drove her home she lay her head on my shoulder and softly chirped when I pulled her dress up and squeezed her thigh just above the knee. I was beginning to believe that she might want to fuck that night!

When we got to her house I found out that it was a mansion; it wasn't really on my way, I just pretended that it was. In actuality my house was a good thirty minutes away, almost on the opposite side of the city from her estate. "Won't you come in for a night cap?" she asked, more like a command -- suiting her personality -- than a question.

"Sure," I enthusiastically replied by now anxious to fuck a sixty-something year old pussy, something I had never done before.

When Millie went up her sweeping spiral staircase to change I went out to my car and got my camera. I found a perfect spot to set it up in their "pool room." About a minute after I set it up she came back down in a robe, likely with nothing but undergarments on underneath it. "Derek is more passed out than asleep," she brazenly announced, "I don't think that I'll see him before noon tomorrow, and the maid has the weekend off."

"Does that mean that effectively we're alone?" I grinned.

"What a naughty question," was her sly reply. 'Would you like a drink, Jeremy?"

"Actually, Millie, I thought I saw a pool table in that room over there," I said pointing to the room the camera was set up. "Can you show it to me?"

"I never go in there, but if you insist," she replied, turning and walking into the pool room.

I followed her, made a statement by dramatically closing the door and propping a chair against the door knob, and then started disrobing. Millie's eyes got wide but consistent with her personality she said "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm getting ready to give you the best fuck you've had in thirty years," was my terse reply, the word "years" coming out of my mouth just as my cock sprung out from my boxers.

Her eyes almost popped out of her head as she fixated on my cock. I approached her, grabbed her in my arms and started French kissing her. Her response was passionate, bordering on wild. After we kissed a while as I rubbed my hands over her shoulders, back, and ass and she grabbed my cock with one hand, I unceremoniously yanked the robe off of her.

I knew that Millie was burning with desire but it still surprised me when I found her naked underneath her robe. Never having seen a naked sixty-something body before I don't know how hers compared to others, but it really wasn't too bad. I especially liked her very full pussy lips and naturally sparse bush. While her tits were floppy they were big.

I kissed her some more while rubbing her crotch and tits then suddenly turned her around and bent her over the pool table. I had set up the camera above the level of the table and on the side so it would get a good picture of me porking her as well as her face if she turned that way.

While she was bent over and whining I stroked her pussy some more, first with my fingers and then with my dick. I had heard that older women sometimes are dry -- not this one. She was more than moist. Her pussy had probably not been penetrated by a cock in a while since it took a little effort to spear it, but once I was buried Millie's pussy was clearly happy to receive my cock.

I gave Millie the "increasing frequency" treatment. I started off with nine slow strokes then a fast one, then eight slow strokes and two fast ones, etc. By the time I got to four slow strokes and six fast ones she was shrieking in orgasm, and to my delight, facing the camera. By the time I got to all fast strokes she was into a second orgasm and almost ripping the felt off of the pool table with her fingernails. Once she was halfway into her second orgasm I blasted her pussy with five or six streams of cum giving her a long, loud, continuous orgasm.

When I finally withdrew from Millie she gave out one more loud groan. I rubbed her ass and tits for a few minutes before she came back to life. Since I didn't really like her personality and considered myself to have done her a favor by fucking her I decided I needed something more.

"Millie, I need you to get on your knees and suck my cock clean."

"Whhhaat?" she moaned.

"You heard me; didn't I fuck you good?"

"Oh, yeah, you did."

"Well I need my cock cleaned off. I can't have my wife seeing your pussy juice caked on it, can I?" With that I pushed her down onto her knees and stuck my cock in her face. At first she moaned and moved her head back and forth but then I twisted a nipple. It caused her to open her mouth greedily, and she allowed me to shove my still three-quarters hard cock into it.

After a minute or so of reluctance she got with the program and actually did a decent job of sucking me clean while playing with my balls. When I withdrew and said "Thanks, Millie," she moaned "You're welcome," and collapsed onto the floor with a smile on her face. I took that opportunity to pick up my clothes, grab the camera, and exit, without her seeing me.

When I reviewed the video I was a little non-plussed to see how unattractive her body was -- somehow it looked better in the low lights of the pool room and when my cock was stiff. However the video showed the events clearly including her enthusiastically sucking my cock clean.

I was now ready for some teenage ass. I came across Samantha at a local swimming pool, a blond girl who had just turned eighteen. I noticed that she hung out more with girls than boys despite the fact that she had a nice tight -- if unspectacular -- body and a cute face.

By eavesdropping in on her conversations with her friends I got an idea of her interests, including that she worked at a local bookstore to get a few bucks for college. "I want to get as independent from my Mom and Dad as soon as possible," she told one friend who asked why she worked since her parents were wealthy. "They can pay for college, but I don't want to have to ask them for spending money," Samantha replied.

The next time she worked at the bookstore I went in. It was at a dead time so I struck up a conversation with her about her favorite authors. She was very anxious to talk, and pleasant too, smiling and animated.

We interrupted our talk while she waited on a few other customers from time to time but spent more than an hour chatting. She really seemed to warm up to me. When the owner returned to the store I loudly proclaimed my thanks for her excellent advice and bought more than a hundred dollars' worth of books and joined the store's "book club." She was very pleased. After I left I peeked through the window as the proprietor went up to her and obviously complemented her on her good work causing her to break out in a big smile.

I knew that Samantha would be at the book club Wednesday night so I made sure to read the book and go to it. I sat next to her and we chatted before, during, and after the event. Afterward I said "I think we just touched the surface of that book. Do you have time for coffee on Saturday to discuss it some more?"

"Sure," she grinned.

"How about 10 a.m. at the coffee shop at Fifth and Vine?"

"I'd love to," she said.

I met with Samantha several times to chat, and we also went on a picnic together and even roller skating and to an amusement park. By the time that I had known her for a month I was sure that she was ready for sex. When we met one Saturday morning I was blunt.

"Samantha," I said taking her into my arms in an obscure corner of a park, "I have to be honest with you. I've really developed the hots for you. I have no right to want sex with you because as you know I'm married and love my wife, but I can't help it. You just drive me wild."

I didn't expect what happened. She virtually jumped into my arms and planted an enormous French kiss on me. When she finally let me come up for air I said "WOW, you're even hotter than I thought."

"Can we go someplace and screw?" she enthusiastically inquired.

Despite what I considered a low probability of success earlier in the day I was prepared. I had rented a local motel room and installed my camera. After asking her "Are you on birth control?" and after she responded "I have the morning after pill," which she showed to me, I whisked her away.

I kept the conversation light, but erotic, on the way over to the motel. When we got in the room she quickly disrobed with no help from me and I did the same. Despite how fantastic Claire's body looked I had forgotten how soft and supple a teenage body was, especially hers; my initial opinion that her body was "unspectacular" changed when I saw her in the all-together.

Her pelvis was perfect, her pussy inviting, her tits perky, and her face gorgeous. I got hard as a rock very quickly. However, I did overcome my desire to simply plunge my cock into her small shaved pussy and instead pushed her on the bed and got on my knees and started tonguing and fingering her pussy.

Samantha squeezed her own tits as I worked over her clitoris and pussy lips, and every once in a while I moved a hand up to massage a nipple. She orgasmed quickly. Once she did I stuck a finger up her pussy and went on a quest to find a G-spot. Fortunately she had one and as I abused it she writhed and flopped like a landed Marlin until she screamed in a second orgasm.

To be sure that I got at least one good fuck on video I immediately put her on her hands and knees facing the camera and started burying my cock in her wet chasm. She was so tight that despite how wet she was it took a while to get balls deep.

What a wonderful fuck it was. She banged back the best that her lithe little body could and I timed my whacks to correspond perfectly to her bangs. We were perfectly in sync when she started contracting her pussy muscles and I came inside her. It was a long, intense, draining orgasm causing us both to collapse, me on top of her with my cock still buried.

Samantha was moaning "Oh that feels so fucking, awesome, good," as I simply softly squealed. When I popped out of her we each felt an electrical charge up our spine. When I lay next to her we both started giggling.

It was a wonderful afternoon as we fucked again in the missionary position and then showered together, touching and massaging each other the entire time.

As we were getting ready to leave I gave her the story about my jealous wife and moving meaning that we couldn't have a long term relationship. She again surprised me.

"That's OK, I'm going off to college in two weeks anyway. I was really attracted to you and wanted to be sure to get a really good fuck before college so that I'd know what it's like, and now I do. Butttt...."

"What?" I asked, smiling.

"Can't we do it one more time. My parents will be gone Friday and I'll have our house to myself, no one else around, and no time commitments, and I really want to fuck in my own bed since I never have. Did you get enough pleasure today to do it again?"

"That's probably the funniest question I've ever been asked," I laughed, since except for sex with Claire this session with Samantha had been the best of my life. "I'll find a way to make it work," I said, "What's your address and when should I meet you."

I was really excited the next few days. I had sex with Claire Monday through Wednesday while imagining Samantha. That was the best of both worlds because at the time I was more mentally stimulated by Samantha yet I had the benefit of the best body for fucking imaginable in Claire -- it was heavenly. Despite being horribly tempted I cleverly avoided sex with Claire Thursday night and Friday morning to be ready for some heavy duty action with Samantha.

I really wanted to video my session with Samantha in her bedroom so I bought a smaller camera, one that I could hide in a fanny pack, and cut a perfect opening in an old fanny pack I had and mounted the camera in it.

It was now late August, 2012, when I arrived at Samantha's parents' house exactly on time at 10:30 a.m. on Friday. I cleverly positioned the camera while removing my fanny pack before attacking Samantha. We pleasured each other orally, fucked, and cuddled until 2:00 p.m. and didn't even get hungry except for each other. By then we were both wiped out; in fact Samantha was comatose, gurgling and smiling but not moving or responding to words. Plus I had some things I really needed to get done at work before the weekend so I picked up my fanny pack and limped out of her room, bowlegged.

This gets me to the first paragraph of my story, where a wonderful serene feeling washed over me. It wasn't only the incredible sexual experience I had just had -- one that was as good as half of the sexual encounters with Claire and much better than any other besides with Claire -- but also because all of the ground work for my mission was completed. Only the final act remained.

On September 15, 2012, Claire and I really would be moving. I had gotten a fantastic promotion that would insure no future money worries in a city almost two thousand miles away, one near Claire's parents. Claire would just do freelance work until we had kids; she was having her IUD removed September 20. We were both excited and the awful incident with Clayton Morris didn't seem to have any lingering effect on Claire whatsoever.

I put all of my fuck videos from over the last year or so into a single action-packed DVD. The faces, naked bodies, and fuck ecstasy of all of Julia, Cindy, Mary, Millie and Samantha were clearly visible, as were their surroundings, Millie's pool room and Samantha's teenager bedroom providing the most dramatic back drops. I also printed out the best, most expressive, frame of the videos for each one of them, including Millie being clearly visible on her knees sucking my cock and fondling my balls.

I couldn't help but mentally rate my experiences when preparing the highlight DVD. As far as physical enjoyment was concerned I rated the sexual experience with Millie a 2, with Cindy a 5, with each of Julia and Mary a 7, and with Samantha a 9.9. Considering what I was going to do with the DVD emotionally they all were a 10.

I put the DVD and photos in an envelope. I anonymously, and in disguise, went to a local courier's office and paid cash for a courier to deliver the envelope to Clayton Morris once our plane was in the air on September 15. I included this note in the envelope:

"If I find out that you told anyone about this DVD or these photos they will immediately be posted on numerous Internet sites. Love, Jeremy (Claire's husband -- remember me?)."

As Claire and I flew to our new home holding hands I smiled knowing that the envelope was being delivered to Clayton Morris exactly at that time. My smile was so big that Claire had to ask me about it. "Why the crocodile grin, Jeremy?"

"I love you so much and am so excited about our new life, especially the prospect of children, and I can't wait to fuck your brains out. Plus, I've just successfully concluded revenge on Clayton Morris and that part of our life is gone forever."

At first the look on Claire's face was a little quizzical, if not disturbed. I leaned over, kissed her gently several times, and repeated, "Gone forever, never to be mentioned or thought of again." We both smiled, she lay her head on my shoulder, and fell asleep.

In case you're confused about how I got revenge on Clayton I guess that I need to clarify something. Julia is Clayton's wife, Cindy his sister, Mary his sister-in-law, Millie his mother, and Samantha his daughter.

imhapless
imhapless
3,647 Followers