Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 04

Story Info
Seducing Abigail.
5.6k words
4.69
68.6k
90

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,841 Followers

Disclaimer:

I want to thank my editor Sexyvibe for his help and suggestions. I appreciate the time and effort to make my story more readable.

All characters in this story are of legal age.

*****

Chapter 04: Seducing Abigail

Throughout the remainder of the week, Abigail felt so ashamed and guilty at what she had done, unable to concentrate on anything. All her thoughts were focused on her daughter's handsome boyfriend and the soaring heights he taken her to. On Saturday morning, at the breakfast table, Abigail realised that she would have a day alone, as Tiffany and Catherine had gone to meet and stay overnight with friends and Clement was invited to a football game in another state.

Gavin knew that Abigail would be alone, so he decided to complete his conquest of his enemy's wife. The fact that she was married to Clement Douglas made him realize he wanted her even more than her daughters. He decided that this was the day where he would simply take her, fuck her and make her addicted to him.

Around ten o'clock Gavin stopped by the Douglas' mansion when he knew Abigail would be alone. He didn't ring the doorbell but walked into the house through the door in the garageand went to find his girlfriend's mother.

Abigail was arranging some flowers in a vase in the kitchen when Gavin walked in. She was shocked by his sudden appearance and stammered, "How did you get in?"

"Through the door in the garage."

"Catherine is not home. You shouldn't be here."

"I'm not looking for Catherine. I've come to finish what we started a few days ago," Gavin said with a smile as he moved purposely across the room.

"That was a mistake. I want you to leave immediately," Abigail said as she tried to get some control of the situation. At the same time she was clenching her thighs together as erotic thoughts rushed through her head, wondering what it would feel like to have the muscular teen embracing her tightly.

"I know you're frustrated. I've been studying you, and it's clear to me you need a real man. Your husband does not have time for you and I think deep down, he does not care for you."

"We can't, it's so wrong. Clement is a jealous man, he wouldn't want you to do it," Abigail protested as Gavin approached her.

Gavin took in his enemy's wife. She looked hot, casually dressed in a small black cotton dress with turquoise hibiscus flowers printed at the front and side. The shoulder straps made sure a lush cleavage was visible and the short dress only made it halfway down her slim thighs. To complete the picture the mature platinum blond was wearing 5'' heels. Gavin admired the way Abigail made a fashionable, sophisticated, yet sexy impression. He smiled as he knew he was alone with this sexy beauty, knowing that both her daughters and her husband were away till the next day. Boldly he stated, "I know you want this as much as me. You are a desirable woman but Clement is ignoring you. You are just a trophy wife and you need a real man."

"We can't. Catherine loves you, you'll break her heart," Abigail desperately tried to talk her way out of the situation.

"Catherine will have to share me. And she doesn't mind sharing me with her sister, why would she refuse sharing me with her sexually deprived mother. She has told me that your talks about sexual relationships made her aware of the fact that you didn't seem very experienced. That made her feel sorry for you, so I don't think she would object to me taking you to bed and making love to you," Gavin grinned.

"I love my husband, I won't," Abigail protested.

"You are a loving woman so of course you do have feelings for your husband. But we both know you want something more. If it's any consolation I'll not tell him." Gavin said as he took in a deep breath to inhale the fragrance of Abigail's intoxicating perfume.

Abigail turned away from Gavin, but before she could walk away, he moved up behind her. His girlfriend's mother remained frozen to the spot as he then brazenly slipped his left hand to the front of her trim waist. Pulling her back a bit, Gavin pressed his crotch up against her firm little ass, letting her feel the throbbing of his hardening cock. The loud gasp by Abigail Douglas indicated that she obviously felt his hardening shaft.

Gavin leaned down and pressed his face to the right side of her head, loving the feel of her soft platinum blond hair as he nibbled at her tender earlobe. Gavin couldn't resist turning a bit, sticking out his wet tongue and tracing the outline of her earlobe, then his tongue darted into her ear. He whispered, "Just like last time."

Abigail gasped as Gavin confidently brought his right hand down to her hip, then both of his hands slid up over her dress to cup her ample breasts, teasing thumbs finding and feeling the hardening response of her nipples.

"Stop! Stop, Gavin! We can't..." Abigail panted out in a panic as the brazen youth continued to fondle her breasts.

"Stop it. Please stop it, we can't...think of my family," Abigail stuttered, yet she could not help but shiver under the teenager's touch.

"You want this as much as me," Gavin stated as he continued to tweak her hard nipples.

"No...please no...I've never been with anyone but Clement. I don't want this!" Abigail almost sobbed.

Hormones out of control, Gavin could not stop himself, pulling the nervous beauty back against his hard body. Licking and kissing her ear, he whispered, "I'm just going to show you that you're a wild passionate woman. Mrs. Douglas, you're so sexy. I've been wanting to touch you like this forever. I'll make it good for you, I promise."

Gavin lifted her up in his powerful arms and walked out of the kitchen, down the hallway to Abigail's bedroom.

Abigail whimpered as she realized how strong her daughter's boyfriend was, "Please stop Gavin. I can't betray my marriage promises."

"Stop it Abigail. You have been teasing me for the last couple of months." Gavin grinned as he carried her up the stairs.

"Please let me go." Abigail whispered trying to regain some control of her own feelings.

Gavin's cock was throbbing under her wriggling buttocks. With a smirk he said, "I know you want this, and you know you want this."

"Please, stop it Gavin."

"Not a chance," Gavin replied as he reached the top of the stairs.

"I'll tell Clement. This is rape...you'll go to jail for this." Abigail threatened.

Never before had Gavin forced himself upon a girl, but now this sexy sophisticated woman had him totally out of control. He didn't think she would tell Clement about him, but the mere thought made him even more excited. Feeling Abigail struggling in his arms, hearing her whimper, Gavin felt his cock getting harder than ever before.

"Stop! I'll report you to the police."

"For what? Think about it Mrs. Douglas. I'm an innocent high school boy, who is seduced by a sex crazed married woman. I'm just a boy who couldn't say no to his girlfriend's mother, who had been teasing him for a long time," Gavin stated.

"I didn't seduce you. You're lying," she accused.

"I'll tell the police how you touched me. How you stroked my penis." Gavin said as he put her down on the floor in the bedroom.

"I did no such thing," Abigail replied as her eyes flicked downward to the huge bulge in Gavin's pants.

"I'll tell everyone that you said that your husband couldn't satisfy you. That you said his cock wasn't big enough for you."

"Please stop it Gavin," Abigail whimpered.

"I'll tell them that you let me finger you in the kitchen, while your daughters were sitting at the table. That you told me that you craved my cock, my big cock."

Taking control Gavin grasped the top of Abigail's dress. He liberated her from the dress and had Abigail standing in front of him in her bra and panties. Peeling down the lacy black bra, he licked his lips as he gazed upon the perfect pink nipple sitting atop a milky white mound, leaving the beauty in only the skimpy pair of bikini panties that she had put on that morning. He then proceeded to pick Abigail up and walked over to the large king-sized bed, easily tossing the petite beauty onto the middle of the bed, then he was right up on her.

"Nooo..." Abigail whimpered as her sensitive nipple was engulfed by the teen's hungry slurping mouth. Hands pinned above her head, the heavy hard body upon her, Abigail was overpowered by Gavin.

Gavin was in heaven. His big hands were cupping Abigail's fantastic breasts. He hefted the tremendous mounds, feeling the impressive weight in his hand. He slid his fingers all around the swelling globe, his fingertips seeking out the protruding bud of her nipple. He rubbed his index finger over it, feeling it stiffening and swelling under his touch. While he sucked on one nipple he stimulated the other with his hand.

Abigail didn't know what to do as Gavin sucked at her nipple. "Arggg...stop...please stop," she cried out as her daughter's boyfriend sank his teeth into one tender nipple and then the other.

Squirming upon the bed that she shared with her husband, Abigail felt the heavy body move a bit to the side. Next she felt her thin black panties being pulled down over her trim hips, baring her vagina to Gavin.

Gavin had been a little concerned that he actually was forcing himself on Abigail. But as his hand started to caress her pussy, he noticed she was sopping wet. He grinned and looked down on his enemy's wife and said, "Stop pretending you don't want it, Mrs. Douglas. Your body is betraying you. You're completely drenched and I think you're just trying to protect your reputation. But you want this as much as me. Feel how much I want you."

Abigail was shocked. She knew he was right. Her body wanted this, so when Gavin moved his lips to her moist red lips she gave in. She saw the lust in his eyes and felt a shiver run down her spine just before his mouth pressed against hers. Her eyes closed instinctively as she felt his soft lips on hers, his tongue sliding between her parted lips.

Seconds later they both moaned into each other's mouth as they kissed passionately, deeply. Abigail's arms looped around Gavin's muscular neck as she tipped her face up to his, letting him know she was his for the taking. As they kissed, Gavin started to caress her swollen clit. He rubbed his index finger over it, feeling it stiffening and swelling under his touch.

"Maybe we...we shouldn't," Abigail gasped, summoning up the willpower to draw her mouth away from his.

Gavin just grinned. He could see the wanton desire in her eyes; she was so like her daughters. Now he definitely knew she might be saying one thing, but her lush body pressing against him was saying something else, and he knew exactly what that was.

Confidently he said, "Stop it Abigail. It's going to be fantastic. Feel how much I want you." Gavin said and took her hand in his and pressed it against the throbbing bulge in his jeans.

"Oh my God," Abigail moaned as her petite hand closed instinctively over the hard column of flesh threatening to burst forth from the restrictive confines of Gavin's jeans. His cock was enormous. She had never felt one anywhere close to this size in her entire life. She was tingling with excitement as her hand closed around it, feeling the intense heat of the pulsing member right through his clothing.

"Take it out," Gavin ordered.

With her sizable breasts heaving with every ragged breath she took, Abigail reached down between them and undid his belt, pulling it open and then undoing the button of his jeans. As the button gave way, his throbbing cock lurched toward the opening, the huge bulbous head visible but still trapped beneath the waistband. Abigail's heart was racing, her whole body flushed with excitement. With trembling fingers, she reached down and slowly undid his zipper.

"Oh my God...oh my God," Abigail repeated again and again as Gavin's fly gaped open, his engorged erection lancing up and thrusting into the air. Her hand was drawn magnetically to the huge column of muscular flesh, her slender fingers circling the rigid shaft in a clutching grasp. The girth was so immense that the fingertips of her hand couldn't even reach the base of her palm. She slid her hand upwards, feeling the outer sheath sliding hotly beneath her fingers. She felt her heart flutter, feeling the tremendous power of Gavin's enormous cock in her pumping hand. She wondered how something could feel so incredibly hard and yet so sinfully soft at the same time.

Gavin pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. He could see his girlfriend's mother looking at his muscular torso wantonly as her hand continued to milk away at his surging cock. He pushed his pants down and got rid of them.

As Abigail's hand was stroking slowly up and down along the length of Gavin's thick shaft, her eyes scanned his body and she was mesmerized by it.. It was more amazing than she ever believed it could be. His pecs look like giant rectangles sitting under his skin, each groove in his abs had to be an inch deep.

After some time Gavin got himself positioned between Abigail's trim legs. Then grabbing his throbbing cock in his fist, he rubbed his leaking cockhead along the whimpering beauty's tight gash and up to her soft blond landing strip.

Abigail was in lust, but she was also scared.

"I don't think..." she whispered as she looked down between their bodies, the engorged mushroom head of Gavin's huge cock pressed flush up against her vividly pink labia. She watched in awe as he rolled his hips, slowly working the enormous crown between her pussy-lips, the wet tissues parting and adhering tightly to his throbbing erection as he started to enter her. She could feel the intense heat radiating off his massive cock, the knob stretching her dripping hole as he insistently pressed forward.

Abigail shuddered as she felt his hard shaft pushing into her. She thought to herself, "Oh my...he's so much bigger than Clement. God...it's too big...it won't fit ...he'll tear me!'

Gavin was really aroused. He felt the head of his cock pop into his enemy's wife. Her pussy was tight, but he didn't give a damn. He just wanted to be buried deep inside of her.

"Argggg. Stop Gavin...please stop. You...you're too big. Oh my God, you're tearing me apart," Abigail screamed as Gavin thrust himself into her. At the same time Abigail spread her legs even wider apart, trying desperately to ease the pain between her legs.

This was the best fuck ever, Gavin thought as he kept thrusting himself into his enemy's wife, "Fuck Abigail, you're so tight...so fucking tight. I'm gonna nail you to this bed," he panted as he humped into the sexy beauty.

Abigail was gasping as she watched her luscious breasts heaving as her heart raced, the passion within her body taking over. She shrieked as she felt her vagina stretching around the tremendous girth slipping inside her, the clenching walls of her juicy vagina gripping at the hard, invading cock.

"Oh Gavin, please be careful," she panted throwing her arms around his neck as he went deeper.

As Abigail gave in, Gavin thrust forward, driving his rampant cock further into her sopping wet pussy, the tight folds of flesh inside her stretching and stretching before giving way, and then clasping tightly round the invading monster as it slipped deeper, her juices paving the way to her womb.

Abigail was thrashing about, impaled mercilessly on Gavin's monster cock as it thrust into her, the incredible thickness of it totally filling her as he went deeper than Clement ever had done. As her head lolled from side to side in blissful pleasure, she happened to glance down. Thinking she was as full as she could be, she was shocked to see at least three throbbing inches of his long thick pole still outside of her, her vivid pink labia clinging tightly as they circled the hard shaft.

Gavin was really stirred up. For the first time he was fucking a married woman, someone else's wife...his enemy's wife. He applauded himself as his hard dick forced itself deeper inside her. His girlfriend's mother, Clement Douglas' wife! She was as tight, hell, even tighter than her daughter. But she was also wet with excitement. Gavin pushed more inside. Then more. Then he decided to tease her, "I'll stop if you want it, Abigail. Should I stop?"

Pain and pleasure was mingled in Abigail's body, but for some time pleasure had replaced the pain and she could feel she was getting close. Then she felt Gavin stop his thrust into her.

"Don't..." she moaned as she tightened her legs around his.

Gavin slowly pulled his hips backward until he had eased all but the fat head of his cock from her.

Abigail felt lost, she was so close and she just wanted the teen to continue his movements.

"Do you want me? Do you want me to fuck you? Then beg for it," Gavin demanded as he locked eyes with Abigail.

Abigail looked up into his passionate eyes, her full round breasts heaving and her vagina pulsating. After some seconds she suddenly dropped her eyes and whispered, "Fuck me Gavin."

"Fuck you?" Gavin asked.

"Yes. You win. I want you. I want my daughter's boyfriend to fuck me...I want you more, than I've ever wanted anything," Abigail cried out as she lifted her hips upward off the bed.

Gavin grinned and pushed downward and filled her with one deep thrust.

"Aaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggg..." Abigail shrieked and she tossed her head from side to side, her long platinum blonde hair whipping about. She shuddered as her pussy muscles instinctively squeezed around the pulsating shaft. She was being stretched as never before.

"I'm gonna make you cum," Gavin panted drawing his hips backwards once again and then flexing forwards, sending his hard shaft all the way into her.

"Oh my God...Oh my Gooooooooooooood," Abigail moaned loudly as the hard pole rising from Gavin's loins tore further into her steaming box, relentlessly, mercilessly, splitting her wide open.

Gavin gripped tightly to Abigail's hips as he drove his turgid cock as far into her as he could, feeling the intense heat of her searing snatch enveloping him. With an inch left to go, he thrust forward, sending the huge mushroom head crashing against her cervix. He was buried deep inside his enemy's wife.

"Arggg...so goood," Abigail moaned as she started to cum, twitching and shaking spasmodically as a blistering climax shot through her body. The muscles on the insides of her creamy thighs were twitching as she breathed rapidly, her lush breasts rising and falling with each ragged breath, her whole body overwhelmed with the exquisite sensations of a mind-numbing orgasm. She thought she was going to pass out from the intensity of the luscious sensations coursing through her as her tingling release went on and on.

Gavin was encouraged by the look on Abigail's face as she moaned out loud, her eyes closed in bliss, her body thrashing about like a ragdoll as his thrusting cock rubbed against the door of her womb. He'd seen that look before on her daughters. He knew that, like them, once their mother had a taste of what he could do for her, she'd never be able to get enough. It thrilled him to know that this was Clement Douglas' woman. When he felt her twitching body slowly coming back under control as her orgasm started to wane, he drew back and then flexed forward, starting to fuck her deeply again.

Abigail had been overpowered by her climax, but before she could calm down, her young lover continued his assault on her body. She threw her arms around his neck as she held on, his young muscular hips driving her repeatedly against the mattress as he began jack-hammering into her, pushing his enormous cock all the way into her with each powerful thrust.

"So goooooood," Abigail cried out as Gavin's massive cock-head triggered another fervent orgasm from deep inside her hot sopping wet pussy.

hetup
hetup
2,841 Followers
12