Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 05

Story Info
Cuckolding His Enemy.
7.3k words
4.67
62.9k
76

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,851 Followers

Disclaimer:

I want to thank my editor Sexyvibe for his help and suggestions. I appreciate the time and effort to make my story more readable.

All characters in this story are of legal age.

*****

Chapter 05: Cuckolding His Enemy

Over the next couple of days Gavin contemplated how he could break the news to Catherine and Tiffany about his involvement with their mother. He decided to take them up the hill to his secret make-out spot, where Catherine had such good memories.

--

In the afternoon Catherine and Tiffany picked Gavin up after practice and half an hour later, they were parked at the secret spot. The bushes hid them from prying eyes as they all lay naked on blankets in the clearing.

First they kissed, Gavin switching between the sisters' moist lips. He was lying on his back, while Catherine and Tiffany were lying half on top of him, one on each side of him. All hands were busy; Gavin's hands cupped a breast of each sister and squeezed tightly.

Tiffany's hands were stoking Gavin's hard cock, while Catherine's hands were caressing his face as she looked devotedly into his eyes.

After some time Tiffany moved down between Gavin's powerful legs and her eyes focused on his huge cock. She just loved the way he was always ready. She leaned in and opened her mouth wide. She took in the swollen head of his shaft. It was not an easy task, but she was getting better at it.

Gavin couldn't deny that having this power over his enemy's daughters was a massive turn-on. It filled a primal need in him and he said, "Catherine, help your sister. Show her how it's done."

Cheerfully Catherine obliged and soon she was licking Gavin's heavy balls, while Tiffany relentlessly sucked his cock.

Tiffany was still in awe of the fact that there was more than enough room for both her hands as she grasped Gavin's long thick pole and licked around the huge helmet. She began to bob her head back and forth trying to mouth fuck him. She started to develop a rhythm of bobbing up and down then licking the side of his long cock. He was the first of her lovers who was so large. Tentatively she tried to let his cock slide down her throat. Immediately her gag reflex kicked in and she moved her head back. Still holding Gavin's long hard cock she looked into her sister's eyes and said, "Wow, Catherine. It's the first time I have ever tried to take a cock so deep into my mouth. But I just love the taste of Gavin's precum."

"Let me try," Catherine said and the sisters switched positions. Catherine took Gavin's shaft and locked onto it, sucking for all she was worth. It filled her with pride that she could also take his huge cock into her throat.

Gavin looked down on the sisters and saw that Catherine's mouth was opened as wide as possible, yet her lips were tight against his massive pole. He loved the sisters' competitive spirit as Catherine started to suck his cock as fast and hard as she could. He bent down and with his hands he cupped one of each sister's tits gently and began to tease their hard nipples. He heard them moan with pleasure as they continued to switch positions. Both girls had a hand between her own legs flicking her clitoris.

For some minutes Gavin fought the urge to cum, doing his utmost to prolong the sensations the sisters were giving him. But after a while he had to capitulate. A flick of Tiffany's tongue at the opening of his glans was all it took to send the muscles around his balls into convulsions. He grabbed hold of Tiffany's head as his hips moved forward, and he felt the tip of his cock probe deeply into her throat as a stream of cum flew out of his cock. Tiffany didn't flinch and continued to bob up and down on his cock as another spurt of cum travelled up and out of the shaft of his cock. A moan of delight came from Tiffany as she also experienced a small orgasm.

Catherine pulled Tiffany away and soon Gavin's cock was buried in her throat. Catherine also wanted to taste her lover and with a flick of her tongue brought a new explosion of cum from his cock. She sucked and was granted another shot of cum. Then a third. She also came with this hot action. When it stopped she lifted her head from his cock and swallowed whatever cum was left in her mouth. Thick, white fluid covered her chin as she smiled at her sister.

Both sisters wiped their mouths and chins with the backs of their hands and smiled at each other. Then simultaneously they laughed "Yummy..."

--

It didn't take long before the threesome was fucking each other. Gavin was doing the girls doggy style and switching between them. He gave them all he got and soon he was hammering into them, giving each girlfriend an orgasm, before he switched to the other one. It continued for half an hour and the girls were hoarse, as they wailed out loud almost the entire time. Then with a huge roar Gavin came. He pulled out and sprayed both sisters with his cum. They collapsed on the blanket and he was panting above them.

--

Five minutes later the sisters turned around and looked up at their lover.

Gavin knew it was time to tell them about his affair with their mother, so he said in a serious voice, "I have something to tell you."

Catherine and Tiffany looked alarmed at each other. They both loved being with Gavin and the mere thought of him breaking up with them made both girls panic-stricken. Catherine stuttered, "What's the matter Gavin?"

"I don't want to beat around the bush so I'll just tell you straight away. For some time you have both told me that you were astounded by how inexperienced your mother seemed when she confronted you about our lovemaking. At the same time you have hinted, that your parents don't have a passionate relationship. Last weekend I came by your house, but I had forgotten you were both away. Your mother was at home and she invited me in to have a talk about Catherine's and my relationship."

"Okay," Catherine whispered with an uncertain look in her eyes.

Tiffany asked, "Did she know about me?"

"Yeah, she knew and was not pleased about it. But we talked for some time and I have to tell you, you were completely right. Your mother is an inexperienced woman. But as both you and your father were away, we had a lot of time to talk," Gavin replied.

"Oh my..." Tiffany laughed.

"I would have liked to be a fly on the wall," Catherine grinned.

Gavin was pleased with how the conversation was turning out, so he continued, "Well I didn't tell your mother how her daughters just loved to get fucked by my huge cock. But I didn't have to...She admitted that one time she had seen the three of us together by the pool."

Both Catherine and Tiffany blushed then looked at each other and smiled.

"As you could imagine talking about her little girls being impaled by a huge cock made your mother squirm, so I told her to relax. We talked about it for some time and I told your mother, that I was in control of our relationship, so you wouldn't become jealous. She asked me if I was exclusive to you two and I told her that I had promised you both that I would only be with Douglas women."

Both girls smiled smugly and with a giggle Tiffany asked, "What did mom say to that?"

"Well at first she just blushed. Then she blurted out, that she was a Douglas woman."

"Oh my...poor mom," Catherine giggled.

"You're so bad, Gavin. Making her embarrassed in her own home. What happened next?" Tiffany asked with a smile.

"I told you mother that she was right: she was also a beautiful Douglas woman. And so I was allowed to be with her."

Both girls laughed as they thought about their sophisticated mother talking about sex with their boyfriend. "Keep on telling us," they said simultaneously.

"Your mother stuttered and didn't know what to say. But then I noticed that she was breathing shallowly and seemed stirred up. I thought about what you had told me about her inexperience, so I decided to show her what she was missing out on. As a joke I kissed her, but then it just escalated and soon we were making love."

Both girls were stunned at first, then Tiffany got her bearings and shrieked, "You did what?"

"We made love," Gavin replied.

"How could you Gavin? She's our mother," Catherine whispered.

"I don't know how it happened. All I can tell you is that it did happen."

"But..." Catherine stammered.

"I can't believe it," Tiffany said furiously.

"Stop it right now Tiffany. Your mother needed it and I didn't break my promise. I have just taken another Douglas woman into my relationship with the Douglas women," Gavin stated.

"But what is going to happen now," Catherine said, shocked.

"I'll continue my relationship with all three of you. Your mother needs me as much as you two do. You'll just have to accept her as an equal," Gavin said.

"But she's married...what about our father?" Tiffany tried to control her emotions.

"You both know that your mother needs a real man. So from now on I'll be that man. You'll both have to accept it and treat her like you treat each other."

Tiffany opened her mouth but not a sound escaped her lips. She was considering the new situation and then she decided to accept the new change in her relationship with Gavin. "All right Gavin. You know I'm yours forever and I'll have to admit that you'll probably be man enough for all three of us. Please forgive my outburst."

"The same applies for me," Catherine said.

Gavin silently congratulated himself and then said, "I'm glad you have accepted the situation. Let's go home to your mother and tell her about our new relationship. I think it's going to be a lot of fun."

Embracing the situation all three got dressed and just as they drove away Tiffany snickered, "I can't wait to surprise Mom. She'll be so shocked. In no time we'll make her one of Gavin's loving sluts."

--

On the way home both girls were quiet. They were both trying to process their new knowledge about their mother.

At first Tiffany thought it was kind of gross, that Gavin and her mother had made love. Her mother was almost twice his age. But then she started thinking about her mother and she realized that her mother still was a youthful, stunning and amazing woman. She was in her prime and when Tiffany compared her father to Gavin, she thought her Mom and Gavin made more sense as a couple than her vibrant mother and her unanimated, coolheaded father. She started smiling.

Catherine sat, also deep in her own thoughts. She mulled over her mother's relationship with Gavin. After the mother-daughter talk she had felt sorry for her mother, because she had definitely realised how passionless her parents' relationship had become. Catherine had no trouble understanding why her mother had fallen for Gavin. But she worried about the consequences for her mother if her father found out. Pondering for some time she decided, that sheand Tiffany had to help conceal her mother's relationship with Gavin. She shifted her body in the car seat as she felt a little bit sore after Gavin's fierce lovemaking. She didn't have any trouble sharing Gavin with both her mother and sister. She had found out that he was too much to handle on her own and she needed some time between their lovemaking. She started to giggle as she thought of her petite mother and the massive Gavin. They would have the same difference in heights as the famous couple Hayden Panettiere and Wladimir Klitschko.

Catherine looked over at Tiffany and as their eyes met Tiffany laughed and said, "Go Mom..."

They all laughed and as they drove up to the Douglas mansion Gavin said, "Let me tell your mother that you know."

--

Inside, Abigail Douglas was beside herself. During the last couple of days she had pondered over her situation. At the age of 38, a happily married and faithful wife of twenty years, Abigail had succumbed to the charms of her daughters' handsome boyfriend. A mere touch by the young teen and she had melted in his hands, then was led by the devious young man to her marital bed where she got the fucking of her life. Abigail shuddered as she recalled how she had woken up soaked in her own juices and Gavin's cum. After she had taken a bath she realized that Gavin had left several love bites on her body, especially on her tender breasts.

For the next couple of days Abigail's head ached and her heart pounded with stress. The terror of discovery roiled just below the surface. She knew she was an adulteress and her mind screamed at her that she should get herself together and never ever cheat on Clement again.

She also felt self-loathing at the way her body responded when she thought of Gavin. Her nipples got hard and her vagina was moistening. For the first time she had even masturbated in the shower, while she thought of her daughter's muscular boyfriend. It didn't seem possible that her situation could get any worse. Her mind said "No" but her body screamed "Yes...Oh my God...Yes."

Now she was standing in the kitchen preparing dinner for her husband and daughters. Once again Abigail felt guilty about having committed adultery and she might even have been impregnated because of her indiscretion. Standing at the sink, squeezing her thighs together, Abigail shivered at the feel of her vagina moistening and her knees felt weak when she thought about Gavin. Once again her body trumped her mind. Before she could get herself together Tiffany, Catherine and Gavin walked into the kitchen.

"Hi Mom," Tiffany said with a smug smile.

Abigail tried to play it cool and, standing by the sink, she said, "Hi girls and hi Gavin. Would you like to stay for dinner?"

Seeing his mature lover Gavin walked towards her as he said, "Well thank you Mrs. Douglas. I would love to stay for dinner."

Abigail looked over her shoulder and felt secure that her secret was safe. So she said, "It'll be an hour, so you can relax by the pool while I prepare the dinner."

"I don't think I'm going to relax much," Gavin stated and continued, "Tiffany and Catherine will prepare the dinner, while I make love to you."

Abigail gasped hearing this. She was shocked by Gavin's cheeky response. He had just ripped open her secret in front of her daughters. Before she could say or do anything she was pulled into Gavin's powerful arms and she looked up into his passionate blue eyes. Her pussy dampened with almost unbearable anticipation. Biting her lip, she tried to discourage her body from reacting so wantonly to her daughters' boyfriend. Her heartbeat hammered in her chest like a cornered quarry as Gavin pulled her into his embrace.

Gavin's lips pressed against Abigail's, then covered her mouth with a demanding hunger. Instinctively, Abigail submitted to the forceful domination of his lips and returned his kiss with primal intensity. The spark of sexual chemistry between the couple ignited into a sensuous flame of desire. As the kiss grew more passionate Gavin's tongue penetrated Abigail's mouth and wrestled her tongue into submission.

Gavin felt that he had Abigail where he wanted and he let his hand slide from her waist down to one of her tight buttocks. He squeezed it and felt Abigail's body melt into him. Her eager reaction excited him.

"Get a room," Tiffany laughed in the background.

Abigail tore her mouth from Gavin and began to struggle in his embrace as she looked at her smiling daughters. She blushed and whispered, "Please let me go, Gavin. I think we need to talk..."

Gavin interrupted her pulling her even closer, "Not a chance Mrs. Douglas. I've told Tiffany and Catherine about us and they have agreed to share me with you. So they are going to make dinner, while you take care of my needs."

"You both know? I don't know what to say," Abigail stammered but again she felt her body trump her mind. Her vagina had such an overwhelming need for Gavin that even her ovaries ached. Disregarding the consequences, she surrendered to her primal urge to breed and looked up at him.

Gavin picked Abigail up in his arms and walked out of the kitchen and soon after they were alone in her bedroom.

A call of encouragement came from Tiffany and Catherine as Gavin walked out of the kitchen. He looked down on Abigail trembling in his arms with her full breasts bouncing playfully in her tight light blue top. When he went into her bedroom he put her down and walked over to the window. He wanted to see how Abigail would handle the situation, now that her daughters were in on the secret.

Abigail hesitated just inside the bedroom. The sensible part of her brain urged her to retreat and get out. Another sexual engagement with Gavin would complicate her status as a loving supporting wife and a pillar of society. If she once again let go, she knew there was no going back. If she decided to go forward, she knew she was letting Gavin take control of her life. It was a dangerous road to choose, yet she craved him. The yearning wet heat of her vagina revealed her physical need to copulate with the dominant teen jock. Abigail had never felt anything like this: her overwhelmingly aroused body clouded all rational thought. Carnal lust won out. She closed the bedroom door and leaned against it to regain her composure.

Gavin was waiting by the window. His arms crossed patiently across his chest. When Abigail closed the door he knew he had won. He looked into her eyes and the sexual desire there revealed how much she wanted to fuck him. He decided to take the initiative and said, "Well Mrs. Douglas. Let us start with you taking of your clothes for me. I want to see your gorgeous body."

Abigail's hands trembled as she unzipped her tight white skirt and let it drop to her feet. Pulling her light blue top over her head, she dropped it on the floor. Seeing the sexual hunger in Gavin's eyes made her more confident. Still she paused.

"Don't stop. Strip for me Mrs. Douglas. Let me see those fantastic tits," Gavin demanded.

Moving her hands behind her back Abigail unhooked her bra. Her full round pink capped breasts tumbled out as she let her bra fall. She watched as Gavin's gaze lingered over her bare breasts. She felt her nipples getting hard. Gavin's eyes then moved down her torso and zoomed in between Abigail's stocking-clad thighs to her white panties clinging to her wet vagina in an unmistakable camel-toe.

"Fuck you're so hot Mrs. Douglas. And you can't hide it. You want me...you want me so bad. Come over here," Gavin commanded.

Abigail took a big breath of air, which made her full breasts jiggle on her chest. Then slowly she walked towards her teen lover. She felt desired and oversexed as her big breasts jiggled with each step. She could feel her vagina getting more and more wet. She had never felt such raw sexual craving.

Gavin was also really excited. He pulled Abigail into an embrace and kissed her ravenously. Reaching for one of her breasts, he cupped it and caressed her smooth, sensitive skin. He gently but firmly squeezed it. She had fuller and softer breasts than her daughters. Gavin was stirred up, but he realized it was by more than simply having sex with a beautiful woman. It was the excitement of knowing he was once again going to possess another man's wife, his enemy's spouse.

Waves of pleasure raced up Abigail's spine as Gavin rolled her hard, but sensitive nipple with his thumb. When he bent down and took a nipple into his mouth she let out a huge moan. Abigail felt the way Gavin lashed her nipple with the tip of his tongue before capturing it between his lips. Unconsciously she arched her back as he sucked vigorously on her nipple, sending a surge of desire through her body. Running her petite hands through his short blond hair, she encouraged him to suckle.

After some time Gavin lifted his head and looked down at Abigail. He moved his hands to her slender shoulders and gently pressed down.

Abigail was so aroused she just dropped to her knees in front of him and rubbed the thick tube resting in his pants.

hetup
hetup
2,851 Followers