Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,855 Followers

When Gavin reached the cushions he put the girls down and said, "Now you two beautiful bitches have been teasing me for almost two hours. But when you poke the bear, then beware the bear will poke back. Get down on all fours and I'll make you pay for teasing me."

Gavin's body was a boiling mass of adrenalin and lust and it showed in his eyes. Tiffany realized she had maybe taken her teasing too far as she saw uncontrolled passion in her lover's eyes. With a shudder she got down on all fours and Catherine did the same.

Gavin moved in behind Tiffany and reached down to take hold of his massive hard-on. He moved it up and down Tiffany's wet vaginal slit a couple of times to coat as much of the head with lubricant as possible. Then he positioned his cock at the tight entrance of her vagina. Gavin looked down at Tiffany's athletic ass, then grabbed her slender waist and drove his long thick shaft forcefully into her silky hot tight depths.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..." Tiffany screamed as Gavin's cock hit her cervix. He had never taken her so forcefully before, but she could tell her lover was really worked up.

"Oh God, Gavin. You're so fucking big," she cried out.

Gavin held her slender waist tight between his powerful hands, as he rammed into Tiffany time and time again. Her shimmering brown hair writhed over her beautiful back as the couple fucked like animals.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck," Tiffany grunted with each thrust. Fluid streamed out of her stretched hole and over Gavin's testicles as he continued to plunge into her tight pussy. The pressure on his long, thick shaft was growing as her pussy started to clamp hard around it.

Gavin leaned forward and grabbed a firm pendulous breast and pulled Tiffany up against him. Reaching around with his other hand he grasped her other breast. The couple knelt together, Gavin's hands gripping her full weighty breasts, pinching and rolling the nipples as Gavin jack-hammered his cock hard into Tiffany's sexy body.

It didn't take long before Tiffany came with a huge scream

Gavin didn't waste any time and moved over behind Catherine. Catherine was really aroused and her body shuddered as Gavin's hand reached between her legs. She opened them further, then felt the tip of his cock pushing against her.

Gavin placed one hand on her shoulder and then with one push slid all the way in, making Catherine squeal with delighted shock. Catherine loved the way he filled her up. She felt one of his hands run smoothly up her back then take a grip on her shoulder and push down, forcing her head towards the cushion. He thrust hard and her fingernails dug into the fabric as he started to spear his powerful cock into her again and again. Her pussy was contracting and her breasts swung wildly beneath her as she bucked and writhed with him, trying to push back as he fucked forward to get as much inside her as possible.

"Do you like to be on the receiving end of my cock?" Gavin grunted.

"God yeah, fuck me, Gavin," Catherine moaned.

And he did. His cock was battering her now, pushing in and out of her rapidly, filling her and overwhelming her. He took hold of her hair in one hand and with the other grabbed one of her flailing breasts. If he had held back when they first started to make love he didn't anymore; there was no romance to it, just unbridled animalistic coupling.

Soon after, Catherine also came with a huge scream and Gavin moved back to Tiffany. He lined his cock up with her wet pussy and then with a powerful thrust he speared himself deep into her tight love canal. Tiffany screamed and Gavin just smiled at this, slapped one of her buttocks and boldly said, "Come on, Tiffany, fuck yourself on my long hard pole."

Tiffany was shocked by Gavin's ability to keep fucking and not give in to his own orgasm. She had completely forgotten her idea about making him beg for release as her fingernails dug into the cushions as her lover fucked her really hard.

Gavin grasped her hips and was tearing into her warm tight pussy. His huge balls slapped against her each time he sunk his pulsating cock into her.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh, Gaviiiiiiiiiiiin..." Tiffany shrieked as she felt her lover lean in and bite her neck. She reacted by pressing her body up against his.

"I'm the boss Tiffany. So you'd better think twice before you tease me again," Gavin roared as the adrenaline was pumping around his body. He was almost going berserk; his huge biceps were bulging and standing out as he continued to pump Tiffany's body back and forth on his cock.

Tiffany leaned forward so her head pressed into the cushions and she started to wail.

Gavin moved his hand between her legs, rubbing her clit and felt Tiffany's body thrash like a ragdoll on his cock. He continued to hammer her pussy with long hard strokes.

Tiffany could feel another wave of pleasure come around, and when Gavin started to spank her, it all became too much. The warm sting of his open palm against her tight buttock travelled quickly to her vagina and she felt herself tighten around him. He didn't slow down at all and she felt him swell and pulse within her, reaching deeper than he had ever before and the sordid pleasure in her reached a crescendo.

Harder and harder, Gavin relentlessly ravaged Tiffany. He pounded her with all he had as he roared, "Take it, take it all bitch."

"Oh my fucking God. I'm cuuuuming..." Tiffany screamed as the biggest orgasm she'd ever experienced slammed into her. She screamed louder than she had before, her arms gave way and she collapsed onto the cushion as Gavin pushed deeper than ever. She was still screaming and didn't realize that Gavin had removed his cock from her quivering body.

Gavin was almost raving mad as he turned towards Catherine, who was still collapsed on the cushion. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw a movement. Crazed with desire he turned his head and saw Abigail. She was standing at the top of the stairs, with a shocked impression on her face.

--

When Abigail had left home this morning, she knew her daughters had been up to something. Now she was looking at the result of their actions. As she had let herself into the house, she had heard the screams and moans from the patio. As she walked out to investigate it, she had been met by a display of lewd behavior. Her young lover was in a frenzy as he fucked her daughters into oblivion. She had never seen him like this and she was a little scared.

Gavin didn't 'see' Abigail. He didn't take in the blue cotton sundress with a white pattern, she was wearing. He only looked at Abigail, as a hunter looks at a prey. He got up and started to walk towards her as his huge cock swayed in front of him, pointing straight at Abigail.

Abigail had dressed a little adventurously this morning. Wearing only a blue thong under her dress, she had dressed to make an impression on her young lover when she came home. The dress had a halter top and built in bra. The halter clipped behind her neck and nicely framed her full cleavage. She had put on blue heels, and the fit of the dress showed off her curves nicely and the short hem let her show off her legs. But right now was not the time to try to seduce her young lover. She realized she had to calm Gavin down, so she said, "Hi Gavin. It looks like you have been busy."

"Yeah. Tiffany and Catherine have been teasing me all day, but I think I've got the better of them. And now it's your turn. Get naked so we can fuck." Gavin said as he continued walking towards Abigail.

Abigail took in her new teen lover. He kept himself in fantastic shape and his muscles were standing out, as a consequence of the effort he had put into his lovemaking of her daughters. Still he had model-quality good looks, and the huge penis waving in front of him made her think of a proud stallion. "Okay Gavin, I'll get naked but you scare me a little. Go sit on the sun lounger and I'll come to you."

Gavin stood for a second and then moved to the lounger and sat down.

"I know my daughters can be quite a handful, so you definitely deserve a treat. But I'm afraid you'll hurt me, so please let me make the first move," Abigail said as she took off her dress. She hooked her thumbs into the hem of her thong and very slowly, began to pull it down. She bent forward as she did so, never breaking their eye contact, then stepped out of it and walked over to Gavin only in her high heels. Slowly she mounted him.

Gavin instantly grabbed her waist, but Abigail said, "Stop it Gavin. Let me take charge."

Gavin didn't let go of her waist, but let Abigail control the action. She hovered above him for a few seconds, then she slowly lowered herself down. Abigail had been scared by Gavin's wild behavior, but also really aroused by the wanton display. The first touch of his skin against hers sent a lightning bolt of hunger through her body. His huge shaft was slippery with her daughters' juices.

"God this is so wicked, she'd never dared do anything like this before but she wanted her young lover almost as much as he wanted her," Abigail thought as she started to impale herself on his raging member.

"Please sit still and let me," Abigail moaned as she slowly impaled herself on his thick pole. Another time she would have let him take control, but this time she felt his powerful body tremble under her as Gavin could barely constrain himself.

"Don't move, trust me to take care of you...that's it," Abigail's tone was vibrating as she tried to calm him down. To say she was nervous was putting it mildly. She knew he could hurt her if he didn't restrain himself. Abigail could feel Gavin trembling and it delighted her that he was putting so much effort into restraining himself.

Gavin looked into Abigail's eyes, watching as his mature lover took charge. He had never been more provoked, than when he had finished with Tiffany. But even half-crazy with lust he started to center himself again. Still his body was shaking as he fought the urge to plunge upward into Abigail's tight vagina seeking his release.

"Let's take it slow," Abigail said as her pussy was accepting more of his hard cock. She was dripping wet, but at the same time Gavin's shaft seemed extraordinarily thick. Slowly she let it slip deeper into her.

"I can feel you're holding back. You are so huge today, you'll hurt me, so just let me set the pace," Abigail whispered as she caressed Gavin's face with her petite hand.

"Okay," Gavin panted as he loosened his grip a little on Abigail's waist.

"Damn, you're really big today," Abigail whispered as she slowlky but steadily impaled herself on his shaft. At first only half his cock was in her, but after some time three quarters of his shaft was buried inside her. It seemed to Abigail that she was trying to control a wild bronco. Right now he did her bidding, but when would he release all of his pent up emotions. Still the sensation of his hard shaft was magnificent, almost to the point of overwhelming. Abigail felt so loved at this moment. Gavin was letting her guide him.

Then she felt the huge mushroom head push against her cervix. She knew she had taken as much of Gavin's cock as she could. She leaned in and put her forehead to his forehead. "Relax. Let's just sit here for a while and don't move."

Gavin had the urge to fuck his mature lover, but he controlled himself. She was caressing his shoulders with her petite hands and he could feel her pussy muscles contracting around his shaft.

Abigail began kissing her young lover. He kissed back, deeply, passionately, but didn't move.

With each kiss Abigail was becoming more and more bonded to him. Before this Gavin had been her lover, but at that very moment she knew she was falling totally in love with her daughters' boyfriend. His restraint and his magnificent cock were making her feel and think things she had never considered. She wanted to have his child, be his girlfriend and get a divorce from Clement. Her lust and love combined and she was lost.

"I love you Gavin," Abigail moaned as she felt an orgasm approaching. "I want you to make me pregnant."

Abigail's climax was upon her before she realized what was happening. It flooded her body and her vaginal muscles spasmed.

Gavin felt how Abigail's pussy was milking his cock and he knew he would come in a matter of seconds. However he continued to be completely still. "I love you too Abigail. I can feel how your body is seeking out my sperm. Do you really want a baby?"

Abigail held his head and looked into his eyes as she continued to orgasm.

"Yes I want your child. I need my lover to impregnate me. I love you Gaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin..." Abigail screamed as her body convulsed.

Gavin leaned forward and kissed her hard and passionately.

At that moment Abigail felt that her soul was his. In that single kiss he took all that she had. She would never leave him. Now it was Abigail who was crazy with lust. Gavin's cock was deep inside her, stretching her. She started to ride up and down the huge shaft and Gavin was now controlling the pace. Soon she was bouncing on his cock and fucking her young lover hard. Abigail was hornier than she had ever been. From this moment on she was his and she wanted him and everyone around her to know it.

"You're so fucking good Gavin," Abigail screamed.

Gavin was taking control of the action and moved his petite lover up and down on his long hard pole. He continued to look into her eyes and when Abigail's eyes rolled into the back of her head and her body began to arch back, he felt a tingling in his balls.

Abigail's well-manicured nails dug into Gavin's shoulders as she continued to scream out, her body wracked with pleasure from the severe pounding that her pussy was getting from beneath. Gavin was now really ravishing her as he started to slam her pussy up and down on his huge pole as hard as he could, hitting her cervix again and again seeking his own release. He had been teased and fucked for several hours without cumming, so now it was his time to experience the bliss.

Abigail was moaning and screaming and Gavin just continued his assault of her tight pussy. He began fucking his thick cock up into her and really began to jack-hammer into her with his long, hard shaft.

"Fuuuuck Mrs. D. Here it comes...let's make a baby," Gavin roared and he could feel himself explode and his cock started to pulsate deep inside Abigail's sopping wet pussy. He shot load after load after load deep into her cunt and then she collapsed on top of him.

Gavin lay down on the longer with Abigail on top of him. He had never experienced an orgasm like this. After some time he started to caress her hair and stroke her back. He turned his head to the right and looked over at the sisters. They hadn't moved since he had fucked them into oblivion but had amazed looks on their faces.

Gavin smiled at them at said with a croaking voice, as his cock was still embedded in their mother, "Fuck what an experience. Never have I been so filled with lust. Remember this the next time you want to tease me."

"Wow thanks for the warning. I don't think I could handle it," Catherine said with a timid smile.

"Me too, but fuck Gavin. Did you just impregnate our mother?" Tiffany asked.

"Maybe. I definitely came a lot. I just couldn't help myself. Are you mad at me?" Gavin replied as he continued to caress Abigail's slender back.

"Hmmm...I don't know. This is quite a new situation. I think we have to talk about it," Tiffany said.

"Let's cool down in the pool first, then we can talk while we eat," Gavin said and rose with Abigail's body in his arms. She came around as he and her daughters walked into the pool. When they were deep in the pool she entangled herself from her lover and smiled at her daughters.

"Oops, I think I maybe said my inner voice out loud," Abigail blushed.

"You definitely did that," Tiffany said and then laughed.

Soon all four were laughing as they cooled off in the water.

--

The rest of the day they all relaxed by the pool as they started to plan for the future. The sisters asked their mother about her reasons for wanting a baby and Abigail explained that it had been a secret desire of hers for the last five years, but Clement didn't want another child. At one time Gavin was getting some drinks and the Douglas women talked about their affection and infatuation with him. They all expressed their love for him and when Gavin came back he was included in the conversation, where they brainstormed ideas for the future. They came to the conclusion that Abigail should start by divorcing Clement.

During the day they had refrained from further sexual activities. Once in a while Gavin was kissed or he kissed his women and caressed them a little, but the fiery desperate coupling of earlier had unnerved them all a little bit.

--

But when the bright moonlight came in the evening they all got into the hot tub on the patio naked. At first all four settled into the water, but soon Gavin was kissing his women. After some time Gavin pulled Catherine between his spread legs and started to massage her shoulders.

Catherine loved sitting between Gavin's powerful legs. She loved his strong hands on her body and soon her mind was drifting as the others talked. At first she had been insecure about her relationship with the omnipotent jock, but during their time together he always made sure she knew he loved and wanted her, even if she was in fierce competition with her mother and sister. Gavin didn't seem to have any favorites. Her mind turned back to the earlier conversation as she felt Gavin's lips on the back of her neck. He found her sweet spot and she shivered and let out a small moan as he kissed her neck.

"I bet you really like Gavin's hands on your body," Tiffany grinned.

"You have no idea," Catherine moaned.

"Well I think I do. Remember to share," Tiffany said as she moved over to the couple, leaned in and kissed Gavin while he kept caressing her sister. As she broke the kiss Tiffany moved in front of her sister and kissed her full on. While the sisters kissed, Tiffany pushed forward, mashing her full breasts against Catherine's.

Abigail was sitting on the opposite side of the hot tub taking in the sight in front of her. It was clear to her, that during the last month her daughters had lost all their inhibitions. They not only wanted Gavin, they also wanted each other. Often she would catch them in a passionate kiss, even when Gavin was not around. She had also kissed her daughters, but in her own mind it was still kind of improper behavior. Not that it stopped Tiffany and Catherine from also kissing her passionate from time to time. Abigail caught Gavin's eyes and smiled at him.

Gavin smiled back. He was in paradise. It had been a couple of months now since he had first fucked Catherine and Tiffany together. He had now succeed in seducing all the Douglas women and right know he felt like the king of the castle. His plan had been a huge success, but he hadn't calculated on the fact that he would also fall in love and lust with the three hot sexy and affectionate women. Soon he would have his revenge over Clement Douglas. He took in the sisters and they were really going at it and he could hear Catherine moan into her sister's mouth as he caressed on her breasts. After some time they turned their attention back to him.

Catherine turned around and soon she was kissing Gavin, while Tiffany worked her way down his front, lightly flicking his nipples with her tongue while reaching below the surface of the bubbling water to caress his long hard shaft. Both girls wanted their lover and as they were kneeling in the water in front of him, they took turns kissing him and then took turns kissing each other and caressing each other's breasts.

At the girls' urging Gavin sat up on the edge of the hot tub and they came forward between his spread muscular legs. They knelt down and took turns kissing and sucking his cock. Catherine sucked down as much as she could and Tiffany played with his balls. But then Tiffany took over, deep throating his shaft while Catherine got down right below her and sucked on his balls. While the girls worked their magic Gavin looked over at Abigail and caught her caressing herself. She was caressing her small hard nipples on her full breasts, as her daughters were both licking the sides of Gavin's long shaft and even kissed each other over the head.

hetup
hetup
2,855 Followers