Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,855 Followers

Tiffany could sense that Gavin was starting to throb, so she broke away and laughed, "Well dear Mom, your daughters have made sure your stallion is prepped and ready to shoot, so it's time for the next round of baby making."

Tiffany and Catherine got out of the hot tub and lay down on the deck. Soon they were tangled up in each other. Tiffany rolled Catherine onto her back and hovered over her, kissing and touching. Their breasts mashed together and they were grinding pelvises. Tiffany feasted on her sister's smaller breasts while Catherine massaged hers. A minute later Tiffany turned around and then the sisters were in a 69 and eating each other out. Soon the sisters were lost in each other's thighs as they ran their tongues over each other. Both close to orgasms from the caressing in the hot tub, they knew they wouldn't last long. Naked sister gripped naked sister as each slid a tongue into the other's pussy and began to stimulate the clits.

At first Gavin just sat on the side of the hot tub watching, but then he hopped into the tub and walked over to Abigail on the other side. His throbbing cock was waving in front of him and he could see the lust in her eyes. He got down on his knees and he began teasing Abigail's hard nipples with his tongue until she was moaning out of control. Abigail was gripping her lover's hard cock, when Gavin pushed a thick finger inside her and grazed her clit with the knuckle on his thumb.

"Gavin, you're making me stirred up like never before," Abigail moaned, nibbling and biting his powerful shoulders.

"That's what you get, when your daughters help you tease me." Gavin said as he began moving his fingers into her faster. She was humping back at his hand as he continued, "All you have to do is ask nicely."

"Will you please make love to me, Gavin?" Abigail moaned.

"I'll not make love to you, however I'll fuck and breed you if you want me to," Gavin laughed.

"Oh yes," Abigail gasped and turned around in the water. With her elbows on the side of the hot tub she wiggled her ass at her young lover. Gavin pulled back on her long blond wet hair and sank his cock inside her. She bucked back against him, screwing his cock as deeply into her pussy as she could get it. Gavin tugged on her hair and she looked back over her shoulder at him, lust smoldering in her eyes.

Gavin roared as he was once again buried in his enemy's wife. Her pussy was so tight, yet still so hot and wet. He knew that he was never going to let this gorgeous woman go. He began pounding her wet pussy with his thick rod.

Abigail moaned over and over as Gavin fucked her. He was so much bigger and better than her husband. He hammered her aroused body as she experienced her first orgasm. It just made Gavin fuck into her harder and harder and Abigail moaned and squealed in pleasure as her daughters' boyfriend continued pounding her. Gavin grabbed Abigail's blonde locks and pulled on them, jerking her head back, but not too roughly. She cried out and arched her back but he didn't slow down. In fact as her pussy tightened around him, he just fucked her even harder.

Abigail was worked into a frenzy and another climax was approaching. She turned her head and looked into her lover's lust filled eyes. With one hand she grabbed hold of Gavin's hair and pulled him into her, their mouths mashing together in a violent, primal kiss. As their mouths savaged each other, he continued to hammer into her. The raging fire in her pussy burst into her entire being again and flooded her with pleasure. A thousand little explosions went off at once and she broke the kiss and turned back placing her elbows on the side of the hot tub.

Gavin like the fact that Abigail had lost control. He was totally dominating her and with his open palm he began swatting her tight ass.

"Aaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggg...," Abigail screamed and had never felt so alive. This big, powerful young man was in charge of her now; she was his hot tub slut. She couldn't believe this was happening, but she definitely didn't want it to stop. She was his both in body and soul. It was oddly exciting to be so completely dominated. There was something primitive about the way he was gripping her hair, and she could feel an intense heat rising in her again as he fucked in and out of her sopping wet pleasure hole. She came again with a huge scream.

Satisfied he had once again shown Abigail he was a superb stallion, Gavin pulled completely out of her. He leaned down and bit gently into her shoulder, then lifted her to her feet. Gavin sank back into the water, reclining against the corner of the tub and looked directly at his ravishing mature lover. He wanted her to ride him again. He got a kick out of making her impale herself on his massive cock and truly surrender herself. It would show him, that she truly was giving herself to him completely and abandoning her marriage.

Abigail was aroused like never before. First she looked at her daughters; they were still preoccupied with pleasuring themselves. So she moved over to her lover and straddled him letting her hips sink down. She gave a stifled gasp as his crown touched her pussy, feeling wide and enormous in the water beneath her, then suddenly it was replaced by an exquisite sensation as he entered her once again. He was so much bigger than her husband and with every time she had his cock inside her, the guilt of betraying her marriage vows was pushed further and further away.

When her hips came to rest on his, the couple just stared at each other. Then Gavin leaned in and they started to kiss. Their tongues were twirling around each other, and Gavin started to thrust up into her, the water splashing softly around them as Abigail moaned into his mouth. She held onto his muscular neck tightly, and Gavin was vigorously thrusting now, the water splashing wildly over the edge of the tub as Abigail bucked in his lap like an animal. It was happening again, she was over twice his age, he was her daughters' boyfriend and he was deep inside her, fucking her and it was good. Every nerve ending in her was alive with the sordid pleasure of it, her morals overcome by an animalistic need.

"So fuuuuuuuuuucking goooooooooooood," Abigail cried out.

"You're so hot and you're mine now," Gavin grunted, taking hold of one swinging breast and squeezing the soft firm flesh.

"Yes, I'm youuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs," Abigail gasped.

"Yes you are," Gavin agreed arrogantly, then hooking both arms beneath her legs, he picked her up and lifted her so that only her forelegs were left trailing in the water. He stood in the middle of the tub, his long shaft still buried in his enemy's wife and then with incredible strength, lifted her slightly and slammed her back down on his length.

Abigail's mouth dropped in shock at the sheer rush as her powerful young lover went deep inside her. Then he lifted her and did it again, then a third time, building up speed as he held her in place and fucked her standing up. Abigail laid her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around him, hanging on for dear life as he conquered her completely. The water level in the tub had dropped significantly now, so much of it splashed out by their wild rutting. Abigail felt powerless, completely at the mercy of this strong young man and all she could do was hold on as he speared into her.

Nobody had ever fucked her like this. Gavin touched places in her that she didn't think could be reached as he `vigorously pumping into her. Her mouth was hanging open, gasping with every minor sensation and she didn't want it to end.

Gavin was entirely lost in the thrill and with each passing moment, he got faster and harder . He loved how Abigail was whimpering, but was still wrapping her slender legs around the back of his and encouraging him on. "Tell me how much you love it," he commanded.

"You're the best," Abigail babbled, "You fuck me better than anyone; your cock is so big. I love you so much."

Gavin let go of one leg and raised his hand to take hold of her blonde hair again. He pulled her gorgeous face away from his shoulder, her eyes wide and her hair hanging wet and bedraggled round her shoulders, then he roughly pulled her forward into another aggressive kiss. It was violent, passionate and sexy and Abigail's body began convulsing. Her senses overloaded, she broke the kiss to scream and dug her fingernails into his shoulders as another orgasm took her.

She cried out for what felt like minutes and before her screams subsided, she felt Gavin cum. His cock pulsed and swelled in the core of her being, then exploded.

Gavin roared in triumph as he pumped his seed deep into his married lover once more, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist and spurring him on, each thick blast sending a tremor through her. He continued to shoot load after load deep inside of her and Abigail experienced one orgasm after another.

Before the couple could untangle themselves, a voice boomed from the patio doorway, "What the fuck is going on out here?"

--

Clement Douglas watched in distaste at the display in front of him. A minute ago his life had been picture perfect. His business trip had been a huge success. He had made arrangements with his Chinese associate and would start relocating his factory in a couple of months. They had assured him he would save a huge sum, because if a Chinese worker got hurt, they would just fire him. Often they wouldn't even compensate him, and if they were to compensate a worker it would only be around 50 dollars. During the meeting they had decided to forego any safety precautions, as they would cost much more than compensating the workers. Clement had laughed and said, "Wow it's almost too good to be true. The workers almost work for free and if they get hurt, we'll just fire them. That's just fantastic. In the USA I would have the union breathing down my neck."

One of the Chinese employees had said, "We have no union, and if the workers say something, we take care of them. The factory will be in a part of China were we are Kings. So they'll just have to work or die."

Clement had been excited by this and had no sympathy for the workers. To him they were just numbers in a spreadsheet. When the meeting was over he had met with some powerful old friends. They had talked and spent an evening together, plotting how to become even richer. At one point an influential member of the republican party had told Clement they wanted him to run for Governor. His friend had been hinting at this for some time, but it was the first time he had asked Clement directly. Clement had told him he wanted to talk this over with his family, but that he wasn't opposed to taking up a political position.

On the way home Clement had begun fantasizing about being Governor. He thought Abigail would be a perfect wife for this and his daughters could be controlled by his money. Clement was uncomfortable with any display of emotion, but knew Abigail could play this part very well. In fact, what he liked most about Abigail was the way she made his life so easy. She didn't demand much of him, and she cared for his needs, making sure he had healthy and appropriate meals, making sure his wants were satisfied, and allowing him to keep up with his business.

She was the perfect wife for Governor Douglas, he chuckled as he walked into his house. He had decided to surprise his family, as they thought he was coming home tomorrow. But when he heard shrieks and moans from the patio, he walked over to the patio doorway and looked out. Clement Douglas was shocked by the revolting display in front of him. His daughter's bodies were entangled and they were both moaning out loud. His faithful wife was being fucked by their daughters' boyfriend and was screaming her lungs out.

At first Clement was shocked, but then a rage started to build inside of him. He could feel his heart beating faster and faster and without any thought he yelled, "What the fuck is going on out here?"

--

Shocked Abigail looked up at her husband as she felt her lover pull out of her. Tiffany and Catherine gasped and sat up looking towards their father.

Gavin was also surprised by Clement's voice, but quickly collected himself and said, "Well Clement. I'm just taking care of your women. They all want a real man and not an emotionless and heartless man with a pencil dick."

Abigail gasped at this and tried to cover her nakedness.

"You...you can't be... That's despicable. What the hell were you thinking Abigail?" Clement almost howled, trying to comprehend what was taking place. All his fantasies had crumbled. He locked eyes with Gavin.

Gavin smiled and blinked at his enemy, while he caressed Abigail's breast with his right hand, "For the first time in her life she wanted to be with a real man, and I'm glad she chose me."

Clement felt his temper burning red-hot. He wanted to hurt this fucking inferior kid. He would make sure he was run out of town. He would hire some goons to kick his ass and break his legs. His eyes focused on Gavin and he took a step forward. "You sick fuck!" he bellowed.

Coming around from the shock of seeing her husband, Abigail splashed forward in the hot tub, putting herself between Clement and Gavin, her hands over her breasts. "No, Clement. It was me, not him. I'm the one who instigated this."

Clement was furious and his chest began to hurt. He was so enraged he didn't care about the odd squeezing sensation in his chest, or that his upper back between his shoulder blades started to ache immensely. He took another step forward as he felt an odd tingling sensation move down his left arm. He felt like he couldn't breathe and he became light-headed. But he pushed it away as he was going raving mad. He would punish his wife, his daughters and the cocky young kid. They would all feel the wrath of Clement Douglas.

"I'm going to make you all sorry. I'll kick you and your whole family out of town. You're just a little shit. And Abigail, Tiffany and Catherine, you will all learn what happens to people who make me mad. I'm going to make you all so...so fucking sorry..." Clement yelled, but at the end started to stutter as he took one more shaky step.

Gavin noticed how pale his enemy had become. Before he could react, Clement got down on his knees.

"Clement," Abigail shrieked as she saw her husband collapse in front of her.

Ignoring his own nudity Gavin jumped out of the hot tub and walked over to his enemy. Clement barely had the strength to push him away and gasped one last, "No," before he collapsed to the deck.

"Clement," Abigail sobbed and the girls cried.

Gavin knelt down beside Clement feeling for a pulse, but couldn't find one. He turned around and calmly said to the women, "Stop it. Get dressed all of you. Tiffany call 911; Catherine help your mother get dressed and find my clothes and bring them to me."

Gavin started chest compressions on Clement as the women did as they were told.

--

Fifteen minutes later Clement Douglas was driven away in an ambulance. Gavin had told the paramedics he would drive the Douglas women to the hospital. The paramedics had told him, they didn't think Clement would survive, as it seemed he had suffered a major heart attack.

--

As Gavin drove the car to the hospital, he made sure that all the women could tell the story of how Clement had come home and had joined them on the patio, where they had been engrossed in talking about college. Here he had suffered a heart attack. Numbly, Abigail, Tiffany and Catherine had all agreed to this.

When they reached the hospital a doctor told them, that Clement Douglas was pronounced dead on arrival. They couldn't save him.

--

The women all cried as Gavin drove them home. He had asked for a mild sedative for them and soon after they were all lying in their beds. Gavin grabbed a beer from the fridge and went out onto the patio. He had wanted to get revenge, but had never imagined this. He hated Clement, so he was not sorry for his actions. He had done his best to save Clement's life, but in a way Clement had proven Gavin's point. You shouldn't get mad: you just had to get fucking even. With a smile Gavin took a huge gulp of his beer and started to make sure the patio was immaculate. Maybe he had gone too far, but only time could tell...

hetup
hetup
2,855 Followers