Don't Go Out in Your Pajamas

Story Info
A frustrated young woman is rewarded for helping a friend.
5k words
4.59
76.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

This story is motivated by Ashson, who has written hundreds of clever one-page stories on Literotica since 2012. My objectives were to capture his style and match his brevity. Unfortunately, I failed on both counts. If you enjoy this story, I heartily recommend reading Ashson. Somewhere there is a town where no women remain a virgin two days beyond their eighteenth birthday.

I thought about posting the story under Erotic Couplings, but I knew some readers would object. Instead, I must warn the readers hoping for more coercion that the Nonconsent/Reluctance is very minor.

*****

Fashions change with the times. My mother would never think of wearing pajamas in public. I never thought twice about it either. I did it all of the time for quick errands. Hell, half of the women in Walmart were in their PJs. Of course, I'm not talking about the frilly things my mom wears. The PJs I normally wear out are modest flannel outfits. Nice soft, comfortable flannel with a colorful print. My going out PJs had a long sleeve shirt top and full-length pants.

It didn't matter to my mom. Every time she saw me headed to the door dressed in my PJs, keys in hand, she recited the same warning.

"You'll be sorry you're wearing PJs if you get into an accident."

I always laughed and went on my way. Maybe I got too comfortable going out in my PJs.

It was the end of summer and I as well as most of my friends was excited about going to college for the first time. I was getting ready to drive to school in three days. I had spent a hot and humid summer evening packing in a house without air conditioning. A cool shower had brought temporary relief from the heat before I collapsed exhausted into bed. I struggled to fall asleep lying on top of the covers with a fan blowing across my scantily clad body. I was sweating even though I was dressed in frilly baby doll pajamas my mom had given me for my birthday. These lightweight PJs consisted of loose fitting little shorts with an elastic waistband and a crop top with a scoop neck and deep cut armholes. The top left my taut midriff bare. Because of the heat, I had skipped any underwear.

Even though I was exhausted, I tossed and turned until at least 4 in the morning. It was probably later, but that was the time I saw when I last checked the alarm clock. Thankfully, my parents had promised to let me sleep late. I never even heard them when they got up early and headed off to work.

I was in a deep sleep when my cell phone rang. I pulled the pillow over my head and tried to ignore it. The damn thing kept ringing. Have you ever noticed how cute some ring tones sound in the middle of the day, but in the middle of the night they sound more like World War III just started?

I ran out of curse words before the ringing finally stopped and I know a lot of curse words. I had learned from the best; my dad was a construction foreman. I barely had a chance to breathe a sigh of relief before the phone started up again.

I grabbed my cell phone and noticed that it was my friend Tiffany. I also saw that it was only 7:30 in the bleeding morning.

"Tiffany, I sure hope this is important."

Tiffany was in tears. She managed to blurt out a plea. "Oh thank God, Amy, you are my last hope. Please, please help me."

"OK, take it easy. What's the problem?"

"My flight to college leaves in two hours and the shuttle service just called and said their limo had a breakdown. My parents work too far away to come back in time to get me to the airport. Please, please tell me you can take me."

"Damn it, Tiffany, two hours is cutting it really close even if we take the short cut."

The normal way to the airport goes around the mountains. Unfortunately even in good traffic, it takes close to two and a half hours. If we left now and took the short cut through the mountains, we might make it in an hour and a half. Unfortunately, it is a dirt road much of the way but in the summer it is dusty but passable. There are only a few cabins along the road which mainly serves to provide access to the power lines leading to my hometown. As I talked, I was already slipping my feet into a pair of flip-flops, grabbing my purse and heading to the door.

"Tiffany, I'm on my way. Get your luggage to the curb and be ready."

OK, I was tired and maybe not thinking straight, but Tiffany is my best friend. I knew she'd do the same thing for me. So there I was heading to the airport wearing a ridiculous pair of pajamas that my mother wouldn't even wear in the privacy of her own bedroom. Well, I wasn't going to Walmart. Hell, I wasn't even planning on getting out of my car. Still, I could hear my mother giving a warning me about going out in my PJs. If she saw these skimpy baby dolls, she would be screaming the warning.

Luckily, the air conditioner in my old Detroit hunk of rusty iron still worked. It was even hotter and more humid than the day before. My PJ top was plastered to my ample breasts revealing my pink areolas through the thin material. The clinging fabric did little to hide my nipples that were soon hard from the cold air blasting out of the AC. By the time I got to Tiffany's, I was no longer sweating profusely. I peeled my top away from my skin as I jumped out of the car.

"Tiffany, quick! Get your luggage into the trunk."

Tiffany and I wasted little time throwing her two large suitcases in the trunk. We would have made an Indy pit crew jealous. We were off with the sound of squealing tires as I peeled away.

"Oh my God, thank you, Amy. You've saved my life."

Tiffany finished thanking me and giggled when she realized what I was wearing.

Of course, she had to say, "I can't believe your mother let you leave the house dressed in skimpy PJs."

I glared daggers at Tiffany. "If you recall, it was you who called at the last minute. I didn't have time to dress in more appropriate clothes, let alone grab breakfast. Besides I'm used to going out in my PJs and I have no intention of getting out of the car.

Tiffany replied, "Amy, I'm well aware of your carefree habit of bouncing around town in your flannel PJs. But even you have to admit that these PJs go well beyond the bounds of decency. For Pete's sake, I can see your cute pink nipples."

With that, Tiffany reached over and tweaked my right nipple. OK, tweak is a poor choice of words. I've always thought my best friend had strong sadistic tendencies. She actually squeezed my cold nipple and twisted it hard, very hard. Maybe she thought it was screwed to my breast and a bit of a twist would allow her to take it to college as a souvenir of our friendship. I shrieked in agony and nearly drove off the road. I cursed a blue streak as I jerked the wheel hard to avoid crashing.

"Damn it, Tiffany, that hurt. Are you trying to get us killed?"

Tiffany replied, "I couldn't resist those cute little nubs poking against that transparent top. Besides, you need to slow down."

"Fine, I'll slow down just as long as you don't complain about missing the plane."

Tianna said, "OK, maybe you shouldn't slow down. I just thought you might be in a hurry to get back for a hot date before you leave for college tomorrow."

OK, over the last few months we've talked at length about our sex lives or in my case the lack of one. Tiffany has had more luck with boys than I have but still she's not satisfied. On the other hand, technically I'm not a virgin. I had planned to lose my virginity after the senior prom. I'd picked a boy I had known since grade school as the nominated male. Unfortunately, he was a virgin too. We had done some petting, but neither of us had any real experience beyond watching porn videos on Redtube. After the prom, we started out with some serious kissing that led to advanced petting before we got naked in the back of his dad's Buick. I was more than ready to proceed with my deflowering. I should have known where he'd picked up his sexual education when he slapped his erection against my pussy like some Russian porn star. My second clue was his inability to find my vagina. He kept poking around in the top of my slit. I had to grab his penis and guide it to my virginal opening. My partner gave a quick shove that tore my hymen at the same time as he shot his semen into my moist passage. So there he was partially buried in my pussy with a huge grin as if he was the first man on the moon. To top it off he slapped my bare ass and had the nerve to ask if I enjoyed it. What is it with Russian porn stars slapping women on the ass? Well, I didn't enjoy the slap or for that matter the sex either.

As far as I was concerned, he was done in more ways than one. I found some excuses to avoid going out with him again. I tried going out with other classmates. I didn't have any trouble finding dates since friends say I'm fairly pretty. I'm a tall, long legged blond with an athletic ass and ample breasts. But every time my date started fumbling around, I froze. I must have ditched a half dozen nincompoops during the summer after high school. I'd cried on Tiffany's shoulder every time. Her advice was to wait until college. Hopefully, one of the upperclassmen would have read the user's manual and might actually be interested in their partner's satisfaction.

We also talked about the weather just before we reached the airport. Normally this is a boring subject used to fill time chatting with distant relatives, but today it was a bit more serious. Tiffany saw a weather alert while checking on her flight. You may not believe in climate change, but there is a lot more energy in the atmosphere these days. The result is more extreme weather and the current El Nino is the strongest in history. Locally it has caused more rain, a lot more rain. Today, the heat and humidity had spawned pop up thunderstorms. You know the kind where one hour the radar is clear and the next, all hell breaks loose.

Tiffany said, "Oh shit, Amy, there is a strong thunderstorm on the way. My flight should be OK, but maybe you should take shelter in town."

I gave Tiffany a dirty look. "Do you really see me waltzing into the Laredo Bar and Grill dressed like this? I'll just stroll in, sit at the bar and order guacamole and a strawberry daiquiri? I think I'll take my chances on the road. This car is a classic piece of Detroit's finest pig iron and it has never let me down. Trust me, I'll be fine."

Tiffany said, "Just be careful."

We barely made it to the airport in time and I didn't even have to get out of the car. Tiffany yanked out the bags and checked them at the curb. The luggage porter's eyes almost popped out of his head when he caught sight of my partially clad body behind the wheel. I swear he had the nerve to wag his finger at me to admonish me for my choice of clothes. Tiffany yelled out a final thank you and was gone in a cloud of smoke. I wasted no time heading back. Tiffany must have been lucky going through airport security. Just as I reached the foot of the mountains, she texted me that she was on the plane. She said she would text me when she landed in seven hours. I was feeling pretty smug as I drove on a dry road all of the ways up the mountain under clear skies.

Maybe I should have paid more attention to my geography lessons. You know the part about the effect of mountains on the weather. I missed the part where the teacher talked about mountains and rain shadows. As soon as I reached the top of the pass, I ran into a strong gust that shook my heavy car. The front of the storm was a dark band between me and my home. I raced down the mountain as the rain started to pelt my windshield. My car was buffed by stronger and stronger gusts. Despite the early hour, the sky got dark as night except for frequent flashes of lightening. The dirt road was quickly turning to slick mud. I swear I slowed down, way down. It was too dark and the road too slippery to drive fast. Of course, I was desperate to reach the safety of my home but honest I was going slow. Despite my caution, my car decided to find its way into a water-filled ditch. Of course, when it decided to go for a swim, it picked a deep pond. I pounded the steering wheel and cursed as the car sank. I couldn't believe my faithful car had let me down.

I realized I was in trouble when the car settled and water reached the top of the windshield. The good thing about old cars is that they have manual windows. I rolled my window down and waited for the torrent of incoming water to stop. I crawled out of the window and swam to the surface. I found some branches and dragged myself up the muddy bank. I made it to the side of the road looking like a drowned rat. Muddy water was running from my sopping wet PJs. I'd lost my flip flops kicking my way to the surface. My long blond hair was plastered to my face and mixed with mud and bits of leafs.

It was dark and I was stranded on a back country road that in the best of times was lightly traveled. Just to make things worse, my cell phone was still in its mount stuck to the window of my car. I was soaked and getting cold despite how hot it had been earlier. I was vaguely aware that the cooling effect of the wind on a wet body was something I had studied in Physics. The decrease in temperature with altitude was another interesting science fact I could have evaluated. I was beginning to think that science was out to get me.

I hugged my shivering body as I tried to comprehend my predicament. A flash of lightning showed a small tree by the side of the road. There were taller trees all around so I hoped it was safe from a lightning strike. It gave me a little shelter from the wind and rain. I huddled at the base of the tree hugging my knees to my chest. My face was so wet, it was hard to notice the tears. I tried to convince myself that someone would come along and rescue me.

No one did. I had sat on the muddy ground for ages and I began to realize I could die from the cold. I could feel my brain shutting down, and I had to do something. I staggered to my feet and started doing jumping jacks. I have no idea why I didn't notice the mammoth SUV roll up. The wind was howling and the lightning flashes were coming one on the top of another, but still I should have noticed. Maybe I was in my exercise zone. Maybe I was cold and tired. I nearly jumped out of my skin when the driver laid on his horn. I glared at the stupid Hummer stopped just feet away from where I was exercising. The nerve of this guy. He could have run me over. Of course, I took an instant dislike to the driver before I even saw him. Who in hell needs a vehicle the size of a small house? In my opinion, the bigger the SUV, the more self-absorbed the jerk behind the wheel. None of them can even drive an SUV as demonstrated by how they cut corners. Usually, they are on their cell phones driving erratically right on your tail. Also, the gas mileage is an ecological catastrophe. I was glaring at the car before the driver even managed to lower the window.

"I hope I'm not interrupting your exercise routine, but I'm curious how you managed to run all of the way up here barefoot. It must be nearly ten miles to the nearest house."

I just stared at the big lunk. I had no idea that they let grizzly bears drive cars. This guy was enormous. I'm fairly tall and this guy was easily three times my size. Maybe that was why he needed a large vehicle.

"Hey, get in. I don't have all day. This damn storm has knocked down power lines all over the place and people get angry when they cannot watch their soaps."

A lightning flash revealed the words 'Northeast Electric Power' on the door. The grizzly bear opened the door and I staggered into a nice warm cabin.

The driver held out a massive hand and said, "I'm Mark. I'm a linesman for Northeast Electric Power."

He paused to allow me to reply. When I just sat and stared, he said, "OK, what's your name?"

I was shivering pretty hard but managed to stutter, "Amm Amm Ammyyyy."

Mark wrapped a large hand around my arm and shook his head, "Damn Amy, I guess my customers will have to wait until we get you dry and warmed up. Why didn't you say you had hypothermia?"

Mark put the Hummer in park and led me to the back of the massive vehicle. The rear seats had been replaced by a workshop crammed with electrical parts and tools. I watched while Mark danced around the tight space like an overgrown ballerina tossing things around as if he was possessed. After he had cleared a space, he lowered a large hinged platform holding a rectangular sleeping bag on top of a mattress.

Mark unzipped the sleeping bag before he turned back to me. He shook his head and said, "Didn't your mother teach you not to go out in public wearing your PJs?"

Mark got no response from me so he said, "Please raise your arms."

My brain had shut down from the cold, and I just stood there staring at him, shivering and dripping water on the floor.

Mark sighed and raised my hands up to grasp the edge of the sleeping platform. I blinked when he peeled my drenched top over my head. He hung the top on a hook and knelt down at my feet. He skinned my bottoms down to my feet.

Mark barely glanced at my bare pussy before saying, "Seriously? Didn't your mother ever tell you to wear underwear when you go out?"

He grabbed a towel and gave my trembling body a quick rub down. He scooped me up like I was as light and delicate as a carton of eggs and gently laid me down on the sleeping bag. I felt like I was in a dream as I watched Mark take off his coveralls. He followed up by shedding his tee shirt and boxers. He didn't have an ounce of fat on his muscular body. Luckily, he was nowhere near as hairy as a bear. If he weren't so damn huge, he would be considered handsome. He crawled into the bag with me and zipped it up. I vaguely recalled a first aid lecture on treating hypothermia. It felt strange since I was the patient. I felt even stranger pressed up against his warm body.

Mark said, "I apologize for having to take liberties with your body, but we need to raise your core temperature."

It still seemed like Mark was going according to the book when he started rubbing my arms with his big warm paws. When he switched to rubbing my back, I still thought he was going according to the manual. However, I squeaked a protest when he changed to massaging my breasts. Surely, breast fondling was not in the first aid manual. What did he think he was doing? However, compared to Tiffany's attack on my nipple, Mark was very gentle. He silenced my feeble protests by kissing me. My core temperature was rising as he continued kissing me hard while caressing my cold breasts.

His warm hands abandoned my tender breasts and trailed down my stomach. His hands traced the outside of my hips down to my thighs. He proceeded to vigorously rub my legs. My body heat rose sharply when he rubbed the inside of my thighs. His expert treatment had the desired effect. The fog overwhelming my brain was lifting. I was becoming intensely aware that I was naked with a strange man in a sleeping bag. When Mark's massive hands began kneading my athletic butt, I protested.

"Wait, you can't do that. I don't even know who you are."

"I'm Mark. I introduced myself earlier."

OK, I thought, it's Mark. Wait who the hell is Mark? All I knew was that Mark was a large, warm body and his hot hands were dancing all over my naked body.

I squealed when one of his hands moved to cup my mound. He had my most private parts sandwiched between his large hands and both of them were moving at once. He was kneading my ass cheeks and stroking my pussy at the same time. I gasped every time his fingertips brushed across my clit. I was definitely sure that Mark's mouth sucking on my nipples was not in any first aid manual.

"Uh Mark, I really think I'm warm enough now."

loerics
loerics
959 Followers
12