Don't Hesitate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MattyinMN
MattyinMN
18 Followers

Kyle allowed my cock to slide out of his mouth with a pronounced "pop." Much like when he fell victim to the Vaseline ruse, Kyle slowly rose from the ground. This time, however, confusion didn't cover his gaze. I had seen this look in my friend's eyes before—it spread over his face every time he approached an opposing wrestler. Determination, concentration, focus...it was a controlled yet combustible energy Hell-bent on achieving a goal. It was riveting to recognize that I was the object of Kyle's desire. Judging by how the muscles in my face felt, I assumed I wore a similar look.

No words were exchanged: no stupid nicknames, sarcastic comments, not even a legitimate expression of what were feeling at that moment. Kyle stood before me, the top of his head barely reaching the crown of my lips. He continued to stroke my cock with his right hand, changing the pressure of his squeeze with each tug. I pulled him tight to me, wanting to feel that satin-smooth skin against my coarser torso. He shed his shirt; I clung to him tighter. Kyle refused to relent stroking me, so I was forced to wrap my arms around his slender, tight body to get him out of his blue sweats. We were now both naked, two muscular bodies clamped together and grinding into one another as much as possible.

I desperately wanted to taste Kyle's cock. Not entirely sure how to begin, I clasped his hips and lifted him onto the couch before me. Kyle rose about three feet, then immediately sunk into the cushions; our faces were now at the same level. Instead of searching the stunning blue eyes staring at me, I sat on the nearby coffee table and struggled with the sight before me.

I've heard many times that TV adds weight to a person. In the case of Kyle's cock, the reverse was true. Within licking distance pulsed my great friend's bulging cock. His was as long as mine but thicker; it was akin to the empty can of Febreeze lying on the ground a few feet away. A tempting drip of precum slid down Kyle's cockhead. His shaft showed few veins, yet certainly should have due to the certain strain of supporting such massive balls.

There was no way that was fitting in my virgin mouth! I hesitantly reached out and wrapped both hands around Kyle's dick. The heat and vibration mesmerized me, but I was still reluctant to place him in my mouth. Each two-fisted stroke caused a heart-warming moan from my former teammate; Kyle was fully engaged in the moment, which caused me to feel like an ass for contemplating what to do with his penis.

"When your opponent provides an opportunity, don't think. React! Do not consider all that you have learned during practice; instead, make what we've done during practice instinct and take in your foe. Don't hesitate! Don't retreat! Don't fuck up! React and attack!" My college coach ran through variations of this speech at the end of every training session. It made sense to us wrestlers; to think was to cause hesitation. Reaction was the key, something that was derived from instinct, which was learned during practice. Practice provided experience.

Practice. Ok, I quickly considered while staring at Kyle's cock, I've had a lot of practice with blowjobs. It was of no consequence that I was always on the receiving end. Kyle was, in essence, providing me with an opening. I needed to react to that and attack. Trying to be as aggressive as I could, I grabbed Kyle's oh-so-tight ass cheeks and pushed his groin towards my mouth.

With the luck all beginners seem to have, Kyle's dick penetrated my mouth. And, as most beginning cocksuckers have experienced, I gagged. This can of Febreeze coasted over my tongue and slammed into the back of my throat. My reaction wasn't derived from pain as much as it was from reflex. However, the opening still existed and I took full action. Using all that I had learned from the blowjobs I received in the past, especially from the one Kyle gave me a few minutes past, I gripped my friend's dick with a hand and began sucking.

"Matty...Matty. Oh, Matty," Kyle mumbled while I attacked his dick. It amazed me how different him calling me Matty now sounded. Not even an hour ago, I took it as a term for masculine endearment. Now, though, well...his cock was in my mouth and we were sharing a very intimate experience.

I continued to suck Kyle's cock. Nothing flashed through my mind; I wasn't assessing the situation nor was I thinking of Coach's quotes—thank God!—but instead, I was simply enjoying the opportunity to please this friend who I now recognized in a far different light.

"Matty. Slow down."

I barely understood what Kyle said to me until he grabbed my hair and pulled back my head.

"Wha...what the Hell?" I asked after his dick was fully out of my mouth.

"I was getting close to shooting, Matty. Damn, that is the best head I've ever had. Where did you learn that from?"

"Coach taught me a lot about that," I answered immediately, still thinking about his post practice speeches.

"What? You've, uh. Matty, you've." Kyle paused. "You've sucked off your coach?"

That was worse than my comment about Kevin's pork, I thought. "Jesus, no. No, Kyle, I haven't done anything like that. Didn't you notice I'm new to this?"

"Actually, no. As I said, that was great head. But about your coach..."

"He teaches me to wrestle while we are both wearing clothes. I was just recalling a few things he said."

Kyle must have believed me because a tempting smile encased his face as he looked down at me. "About that Vaseline..." he said, then swung his hips back and forth, causing his cock to slap me in the face.

"Ouch," I began to mutter, only to be interrupted.

"...do you have any more?" With his dick still fully pressed against my cheek, I looked up and thought of something I saw earlier: the close up of Kyle's asshole while he was making Elise scream. I decided to attack.

My favorite wrestling move is the Fireman's Carry. It involves one man to drape another over his shoulders, eventually leading to putting the carried man on his back. With a singular desire in mind—Kyle's ass—I put my best move on my friend and hurried him into the nearest bedroom.

Kyle bounced up from the bed as I forcefully tossed him onto the mattress. There he laid, entrancingly nude and still bearing that desirous look. Attack. I placed my hands over his shoulders and swung my lower body between his legs. My cock nestled nearby his hole. Attack. The heat emanating from his body made me even harder. My cockhead pressed against the rippled entrance to Kyle's body. Attack. I began to push, attempting to fill Kyle. Atta...

"Matty," Kyle groaned, "we need some lube."

I groped the adjacent nightstand, seeking lubricant, while Kyle slid his ass cheeks up and down, up and down, up and teasingly down my swollen hard-on. My hand encountered a litany of objects; I flung my arm away from the bed and cleared the nightstand. Finding a drawer, I searched its depths until I found a familiar tube. There was thankfully enough left to cover my dick and Kyle's pulsing, tempting hole.

The head of my cock was once again pressed against Kyle's ass hole. I could feel it flex at my approach—no, Kyle's entire body was trembling as I sought entrance. Still in attack mode, I pressed my dick into his warmth. Never before had I ever felt instant ecstasy. Although there was little of me inside of Kyle, I was relishing in the sensual feeling. My hips began to push forward. My rigid dick was forcefully seeking further depths. My entire body was focused on finding a oneness with this intoxicating man below me.

"Matty, please take it slow with me." Kyle panted.

Due to the pleading tone of his voice, I snapped out of my trance and looked at Kyle. "Huh?" I said while regaining full consciousness.

"I need you to be easy on me at first," Kyle shyly said.

"Why?" I grunted, still trying to gain control of my urges.

"Matty, I have never done this before. This is my first ti..."

"Oh shit," I robotically said, stopping my dick's advance inside of him. "I assumed you had, uh, well. Hmm." My dick was screaming at me to initiate pumping. "Kyle, are you comfortable with this?" There may have been an edge to my tone, but I didn't bother to notice.

"Just go easy at first. It will take a while for me to get used to your huge thing inside me. Will you do that for me?"

I affirmed his request by slowly advancing my dick. Kyle moaned. I pulled back and pushed in further. Kyle moaned again. What the Hell does he mean by taking it slow, I wondered. I kept my position inside him but began swirling my dick. Kyle's growl imitated a dog quite well.

"Kyle," I began, but was stifled by a devilish command.

"Fuck me, Matty. Fuck me hard. I can take it. Fuck me long and..."

I needed no more encouragement. My hips moved on their own accord, pumping rhythmically to an unknown song. I cradled Kyle's head with my forearms and leaned my torso into his. My slightly hairy body grinded against his while I plunged my dick inside Kyle's still tight ass hole.

"Oh God, Kyle," I whispered into his ear after very little time in our current position. Kyle reacted by raising his hips and wrapping his legs around my lower back. "This is the best I've ever... Holy shit! Kyle, I'm close to..." I stopped as I felt a spray of warmth make contact with my abs. Looking down provided me the view of Kyle's cum spread thickly over both our abdomens. Honestly entranced, I asked aloud, "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Inside me. Do it! Now!"

I looked into the intense gaze that found my wandering eyes and I was instantly captured. Finally recognizing Kyle's command and my own yearning, I slammed my hips forward and began to shoot the most exhilarating load in my sexual life. Just as a dead deer can still kick, my hips continued to pump despite my immediate exhaustion. I gradually reclined to my elbows and leaned over Kyle, our faces once again on the same level.

Kyle's hair was covering his eyes. I brushed away his locks and took a look at him, no longer desiring to avoid Kyle's intense gaze. What I saw there was the most sincere appearance of content I had ever noticed. Kyle's stare at me didn't waver, either; he was still the wrestler and had a goal to achieve. Thankfully, I was still in act mode. I brought my head down and kissed this man who I now knew meant more to me than a best friend. No act of penetration could be as pleasant as my kiss with Kyle.

I moaned. He moaned. I pushed my chiseled chest down on Kyle harder and moaned louder. Kyle did the same and then pushed me on my side.

"Kyle," I began.

"Matty, I can't take it any longer. There is this poking in my back. It really hurts."

Poking? Kyle just had his first anal experience and he was talking about a poking feeling in his back? Then I took in my surroundings and realized it wasn't my room, but instead a roommates'. I instantly started laughing.

"Matty, what is it?"

"Well, ten pins, let me tell you about a fork with Miracle Whip on it."

MattyinMN
MattyinMN
18 Followers
12