Don't I Know You?

Story Info
Victor thinks he recognizes his business client.
1.6k words
14.7k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gudzinya
Gudzinya
23 Followers

I walked up to the receptionist and introduced myself.

"Hello," I said. "I'm Victor Jones. I have a four-thirty meeting with Denise Mitchell."

She smiled back.

"Just a moment, sir."

She dialed and extension on her phone and announced my presence to Denise on the other end. She hung up.

"Ms. Mitchell will be right with you."

"Thank you very much," I replied. I went and sat down in a chair and waited.

A few moments later, a young blonde woman walked towards me. She looked very familiar, but I couldn't place from where.

"Mr. Jones," she said. "I'm Denise Mitchell."

"Please, call me Victor," I replied.

"Only if you call me Denise. Please come back to my office."

She was still looking very familiar, but I still couldn't place from where. I was thinking maybe she just had one of those faces. Besides, she was from New York and I was from Pittsburgh, so the chances of us having met in person recently were slim. But her voice was familiar as well, but that could have been from talking on the phone during business.

She led me into her office.

"So," she said as we both sat down, "why don't you give me an overview of what your firm has to offer? Why should my company change our attorney to you?"

I went over in detail with her the services my law firm provided and the advantages to doing business with us. I detailed our history and our success with companies similar to her own, and I could tell she was close to signing a retainer.

"I like what you're proposing," she said. "I'll have to run it by our board, but things look pretty good. We've been looking to change law firms for almost a year now."

"Well, you won't go wrong with my firm, I promise you that."

"I'm sure I won't."

I was still trying to place why she looked so familiar. Then it hit me. I was almost sure of it. But saying something, if I was wrong, maybe even if I was right, could cost me the client and maybe my job if what I was thinking about saying. But I was thinking it might be worth the risk.

"I'm sorry," I said, "but this has been egging at me since I first saw you, but you look so damn familiar."

She looked at me.

"To be honest," she said, "I was thinking you look pretty familiar, too."

"I'm trying to decide whether to say this or not, because if I'm wrong...this might sound very offensive."

She shook her head.

"That's it," she said. "I think I know who you are."

"Then you're thinking the same thing I am," I said. "You're WetSlut1981, right?"

"And you're VicAndHisDick."

I nodded.

"We cam-chatted a few times a few weeks back."

She leaned in.

"This is a bit awkward," she said. "Whoever thinks they're going to meet someone they cyber-fucked?"

Her bluntness was one of the things that had turned me on the most about her when chatting online (besides the obvious, that is, anyway). Hearing her use that terminology set me at ease. But it also aroused me to an unimaginable level.

"Well," I said, "it's kind of exciting, actually. We had several fun little games, didn't we."

"I guess you'll have no trouble picturing me naked, will you?" she said. "If you ever have to present before the entire board."

"No, I don't foresee that being a problem."

She reached over and set her hand directly on my crotch.

"When we chatted online," she said, "I don't mind telling me, you got me so wet..." She licked her lips. "I could barely get to sleep."

"Maybe this is a bit forward of me," I said. "But I have a suite at the Ritz. Would you care to come over there with me?"

"What took you so long to ask," she said. "Let me run home and grab something sexy and I'll be there later tonight. What room are you in?"

"1482."

"I'll see you tonight, then," she said.

***

I heard a knock on the door of my suite at the Ritz.

"Your firm treats you well," she said, stepping into the room wearing a miniskirt, blue blouse and four inch stilettos.

I closed the door as she entered.

"I bring a lot of business into the place," I replied. "They reward me accordingly."

She nodded and dropped her purse on a chair.

"Well, enough about business," she said. "We played together online, what, four times? Now that you have me in the flesh, what are you going to do to me?"

"I can think of several things, but there's no way I could do all of them in one night."

"Well, if you perform as well in person as you describe online, I'm sure you'll get a chance at a repeat performance."

"Is that so?"

"So where are you going to begin?"

"Well, I haven't seen you online in a few weeks now. I think you've been avoiding me and need a good spanking."

"Have I been that naughty?"

I nodded.

"Don't ask questions. There's a desk over there. Bend over it."

She sauntered over to the desk, shaking her buttocks as she walked, the miniskirt swaying side to side revealing the sexy red thong she wore underneath. She bent over the desk and held onto the ledge on the other side and glanced playfully back at me. She shook her ass more blatantly, enticing me, and I walked over to her.

I held her back down with my left hand feeling the thin material of her blouse and the back of the bra she wore underneath. I raised my right hand in the air and brought it swiftly down, slapping her ass.

"Ooh," she cried playfully. "A very firm hand you have there."

I raised my hand and brought it down swiftly again, slapping harder this time causing her to cry out in pleasure. A third slap echoed throughout the room.

"I'm a naughty girl," she said, shaking her ass again.

A fourth slap, harder yet. I let my hand linger on her cheeks, rubbing them. She swayed her ass to the side, brushing her cheeks into my bulging crotch. I gave a quick fifth slap to her ass. Then I tossed her playfully to the bed. She propped herself up on her elbows.

"So," she said erotically. "Are you going to just stand there or are you going to fuck me?"

I didn't need a second invitation. I unbuckled my pants as she watched and dropped them along with my boxers to the floor. My dick poked out and she licked her lips as she stared at it.

"I can't wait to have that thing inside of me," she said.

I unbuttoned my shirt and climbed onto the bed with her, completely naked.

"I'm still left clothed, big boy," she said.

"Is that an expensive blouse," I asked.

She shook her head. I ripped it open hard, tearing the buttons right off and sliding it off of her body. I reached behind her and unhooked her bra and tossed it to the floor.

"Mmm, I like a man who's good and strong with his hands," she said.

I pulled her skirt off her body and slid off her thong leaving her naked before me. I took the base of my cock in my hand and dragged it around her crotch, not yet ready to slip inside of her. Her words were now nothing but pleasured moans as I repeatedly brushed across her clitoris. Finally, I slid my dick inside of her, pushing her down to the bed and kissing her passionately on the lips, sliding my tongue into her mouth.

Her breathing deepened and so did my own as I began to bounce myself on top of her. She arched her back in pleasure and let out a pleasured moan.

"Oh yes," she cried. "Harder. Faster. Fuck me like a whore."

I thrust against her deeper and harder before rolling us over leaving her on top. I gripped her ass in my hands and brought my right hand out and back in, spanking her again as she slid herself up and down on top of me. Her moans grew louder and more pleasured.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," she cried, repeatedly, deeply and in exquisite pleasure. "Fuck me harder. YES!"

I felt an explosion within her as she climaxed a first time. A long pleasured cry came out of her mouth.

"Keep going," she cried as she continued sliding up and down. "More. MORE!"

I thrust back against her as she continued to bounce up and down on top of me. My breathing was growing deeper and deeper as I felt myself coming closer and closer to climax. She sensed it too. She slid off of me, turned over and wrapped her lips around my dick. She slid my dick in and out of her mouth, deep throating it like a porn star, her tongue working every second of the time.

"Mmmm mmmm mmmfff mfff mmmmf," she said.

I had no idea if she was actually trying to say something or just trying to sound sexy, but I suspected the latter and didn't really care either way. I reposed on the bed, holding her head to my crotch by her silky blonde hair.

"Mmmff mmmm mmm mmff mmm mfff," she moaned.

I exploded. A stream of cum flowed out into her mouth and she didn't miss a beat. She took it quickly and greedily, swallowing every drop and even licking the final drops of post-cum off the tip before freeing her mouth. She swallowed the remains of what was in her mouth and smiled at me.

"So," she said. "That's what VicAndHisDick are like in person."

"And what about you?" I say. "Did I make you a wet slut?"

She nodded.

"I want you back in New York more often," she said. "Everything you said on camera, I want you to do to me. And more."

"Everything?"

"Absolutely everything."

Gudzinya
Gudzinya
23 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another

fucking attorney...they seem so good at it, literally !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Foreplay

There was a lot of foreplay involved though and I thought it hit several good points. Hope there's more coming with these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I hope the cybersex session was better . . .

The story is fine as is the set up leading to the sex scene but the sex scene itself was underwritten; within a couple of brief paragraphs both protagonists had orgasmed and the scene had barely begun when it was over.

More detail, description and action would have made this a more worthwhile read.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Royal Harem The Prince notices a new concubine.in Erotic Couplings
Compromised "Save your marriage or your money back."in Mind Control
Arranged Marriage Ch. 01 Lively young woman is told she is to marry a stranger.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dessert In Our Room A romantic ending to a couples dinner out.in Romance
Brennus and Victoria He wins his princess as a prize, but then must win her heart.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories