Dont Judge a Book by its Cover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved so that she could lift her foot up on my knee. She was focused on watching herself. She touched, she caressed and she sighed. She put one hand on my head for balance and then slipped a finger inside. She rubbed her clit and moaned softly. The inside of her thigh was shimmering in the light. Chloe was so wet.

A rivulet ran down to her ankle. Her hips began to move in time with the motions of her fingers. I rubbed her back and said "Let yourself go."

Her hand started moving faster and her fingers slipped in and out. Her hand on my head became a fist in my hair. She teased and squeezed her swollen clit until suddenly she gasped and began to shake. She held it tightly, pushing her fingers against that sensitive spot as first one then another orgasm washed over her. Her foot slid off my knee she arched her back. I could feel her knees shake so I stood up and held her tightly. It took a while , but Chloe slowly began to relax. I tilted her chin up and kissed her gently on her lips.

"Feel sexy now?" I asked.

She hugged me tightly and said "Mmmm hmmm.... Wonderful!"

We stood there for a few minutes, totally content with each other. I turned Chloe a little so that we could both see our reflection in the mirror. I slowly pushed down on her shoulders until she was squatting in front of me. I guided her hands until she'd unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. She pushed them down and my hard cock popped out. I told her to just touch it. Explore it a little and just get to know it.

She ran her fingers up and down my cock then under my balls. "I've never just played with a man before." she said. She ran her thumb over my swollen head and tickled the little folds of skin underneath.

It was my turn to moan as she caressed my cock. A silvery drop formed on the tip. She rubbed a fingertip over it and then looked up at me and tasted it. Chloe wrapped her hand around it and slowly stroked.

"Does that feel good?" she asked.

"Oh yeah" I managed to groan.

"Could I just..... you know... watch?" She asked.

I reached down and caressed her cheek and said "Of course! Whatever you want, Chloe."

She continued to caress it and slowly stroke it. She ran her fingertips over the entire length. I couldn't help but move my hips. She smiled and giggled and bit her lip staring at my now twitching cock. Suddenly I could hold it back no longer. She backed up a little as I came. Cum shot out all over Chloe's hands. Some got on her chin and then down on her breasts.

She gasped again "Oh MY! Oh my god!" but she didnt stop stroking.

"Don't ..... stop! I groaned as my legs weakened. Her hands were hot and slippery as I slowly stopped spurting.

She breathlessly said "Oh my god, I never thought there would be so much!" I jumped as she touched the head of my cock which was even more sensitive now.

"Sorry! Did that hurt?" she asked

"Nooo! It was absolutely incredible its just that... well.... afterwards its really tender!" I replied.

Chloe tried to wipe the sticky goo off her breast but it only made it messier. She shyly smiled up at me and said "I guess I'll have to go home like this and clean up later."

I smiled back and pulled her up to me and kissed her again. I wiped the drop off her chin and offered it to her. Chloe licked it off my finger and said "Next time I'll actually try it."

I said "I'm looking forward to that! Your bra is going to get messy." She wiped her hands off on her tummy and her breasts. I reached down and picked up her bra and panties and handed them to her.

She smiled and said "Thanks.... this was wonderful. You made me feel..... well you know..."

I smiled and said "You've ALWAYS been sexy and a beautiful woman!... you just didn't realize it."

She dressed and tried to smooth her dress over her sticky skin. She smiled and said "see you tomorrow."

I grinned back at her and said "Sure thing Mrs. Johnson."

12