Don't Judge Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Naked spa time with two male friends, light bondage.
19.8k words
4.82
53.8k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,787 Followers

Disclaimer: Like all lit stories this one would fit in multiple categories. This story has light playing between friends, exhibitionism, and lots of light bondage. If those aren't your thing, stop now and find another story.

*****

The next few days passed just like before, he took me to nice restaurants and I had a nice time. The sex was raw, passionate and intense. Despite our differences, we each filled a role in each other's lives. At the end like last time he left early after leaving a fat envelope with five thousand dollars by me on the bed. Less upset this time I took him up on his offers, I worked out, had a nice meal and massage then got dressed and left.

*****

"Can you help me out?" I asked.

Officer Tommy Scott looked up at me from his computer with bright shining eyes. A fellow officer for the last three years he was the resident computer genius. We'd gone drinking as friends a few times and I knew he'd developed a small crush on me. I always gave him a kiss under the mistletoe at the company Christmas party but I'd also gently but firmly let him know that we'd only be friends so he kept his advances to light flirting. I liked him and he was genuinely funny and warm but he lacked the force of personality I craved in a man.

"Sure, what you need chica?"

"Trying to find some info on a person but I really don't know much about him. Also, I'd like it kept unofficial, I don't want it traced that I looked him up."

He raised an eyebrow at me.

I gave him my best neutral stare.

"I could get into a little trouble for this," he said nervously.

Thinking quick and deciding that the best way to deal with this and ensure his loyalty was to throw him a bone, "And I could get in trouble by letting you come into the girl's locker room to watch me change out of my uniform but I guess it's a chance we'll both have to take."

His eyes practically bulged out of his head as my words sunk in, he looked around the nearly deserted room to the multiple officer desks scattered to make sure nobody was near us. Fortunately, his desk was in front of a wall so nobody could sit behind him.

"But I'm on a short time span because I'm taking off early so the locker room will be empty, but in another hour or two, too many people will be here."

He nodded and cracked his knuckles, "Give me what info you have."

I quickly gave a name and distinguishing characteristics as his hands flew across the keyboard.

"That's all you got? A first name."

"I don't even know if it's a first or last."

He gave a hmmmm noise as he kept working the computer, after a few minutes he looked up.

"Based on everything you've told me is this him?"

I looked at the screen, a military photo and a civilian mugshot were side-by-side.

"That's it, that's him."

"Well it looks like his name is Kevin Chase, former military special forces now turned mob hitman. This says he seems to be trading up."

"How so?"

"They're not sure, he seems to be acting as a liaison for the Bonano crime family. Nobody knows for what," he kept reading and gave a soft whistle. "This guy is a badass."

His face took on a dark expression and he looked up at me, "What's this for? Have you met him or something?"

"No, nothing like that, just a cold case I'm working on," I quickly lied.

He nodded, seeming to take the explanation at face value, as he began to read, "Well, if this guy's involved be careful. File here says he's an expert marksman, a hand-to-hand combat instructor, and was awarded a bunch of medals while serving. When he got out, he somehow hooked up with various criminal drug organizations and became a freelance hitter. He's the prime suspect in more than a dozen murders and a person of interest in at least a dozen disappearances... wow, that's a little... uhm..."

"What?"

"Where the person has simply never been seen again."

"Scary," we both said at the same time.

"Riiiiiight, he's smart too, got his Bachelor's at Syracuse in Business and a Law degree. Huh, go figure, he can be his own lawyer."

"Probably how he's able to stay out of jail."

"Probably."

"Notes on him say he's cold and methodical, extremely dangerous, and this guy is of interest in a cold case you're working?"

I nodded.

"Sounds like if you run into him you need to bring SWAT, do not mess with him."

"For sure."

Swallowing he looked around, "So did you need anything else or does that cover us?"

I smiled and told him, "No, nothing else, but I did want to show you a new gun I bought."

He couldn't hide his disappointed look, "Oh, uh sure, that sounds cool."

"It's in my locker."

"Oh... uhm..."

"In my locker," I emphasized.

"Ohhhhhhh."

I giggled as he finally grasped my meaning, he stood and we walked back toward the locker rooms.

"Do you really have a new gun?" he whispered.

"I actually do. I brought it today because I wanted to test it on the range, that's why I'm leaving early."

"What kind?"

"Heckler & Koch HK45."

"Ouch, that must've cost a little bit."

"It did, but I recently got a few extra bucks so I decided to splurge. I've always wanted one."

When we got to the women's locker room I knocked loudly and opened the door, "Anybody here? Male on deck."

The room was silent so I motioned Tommy forward and went to my locker. Opening it I pulled out the gun case and handed it to him.

"Just in case somebody does walk in," I said.

He opened it and gave a small whistle of approval. While he admired it, I focused on myself as I unbuttoned my shirt and took off my work belt. When I stowed my gear, I could feel his eyes on me. I methodically took of my shirt, vest, shoes, and slacks. I turned to him and put a hand on my hip standing in just a black performance sport bra and thong panties. I had a dozen pairs of each of them since that's all I usually chose to wear when I worked. Call me crazy, but if I ever needed medical attention and they had to cut my clothes off I wanted to be in sexy yet practical underwear.

His mouth dropped open as he looked me up and down, I let him gaze at me a minute then turned around to show him my backside. I watched his expression over my shoulder at the sight of my thonged ass as his eyes almost popped out of his head. He barely breathed with his eyes glued to my ass. I gave it a little wiggle then got dressed, putting on jeans, a dark blue form fitting blouse and sneakers.

"Thank you," he said as he handed me back my gun case.

"We're good?"

He nodded, "We're good, but do be careful if you happen to cross that guy. I'd hate to have my work crush disappear."

*****

It'd been three weeks since our last visit and even though he'd waited more than a month to call me last time I was getting anxious. Was I ever going to see him again? Did I want too? I hated the answer to that question, because if I was honest with myself it was a definite yes.

I worked, studied, worked out, and found comfort in my routine. One night after my workout and following shower, I walked into my bedroom wearing white bikini panties with little red hearts all over them dancing to Aerosmith's "Dream On." The music was blaring, I was shaking my butt and my head was down as I was drying my hair.

"Hello beautiful."

"Jesus fucking Christ," I yelped jumping straight up and looking around wildly.

Chase was sitting on my bed dressed in white cotton pants and black t-shirt.

My heart soared when I first saw him, immediately followed by a surge of annoyance at his breaking into my house. What the hell was he doing here? How did he even know where I lived? I'd dropped my towel so I reflexively started to cover my tits until I realized that was dumb so I brought my hands back down but that felt awkward. I took one hand in the other and realized I was acting like a little kid. Frustrated, I picked up my towel and wrapped it around me. He kept that same infuriating smirk on his face the whole time and I felt my anger rising.

"What the hell are you doing here? How do you even know where I live?" I snapped.

"I knew where you lived an hour after we met, remember, I saw your driver's license."

I'd completely forgotten that. The first time we were together I'd been worried about him finding out my address and he'd had it the whole time. I felt dumb for not remembering and that made me feel awkward again and my awkwardness only made me angrier.

"What the hell do you want?"

"For starters I'd like you to take that towel back off."

I scowled at him, "Not happening."

He kept looking at me.

"Besides, it's not like you haven't seen them before."

"True, but that just makes me want to see them all the more. You're extraordinary and I love looking at you."

I blushed at his compliment but didn't move. He kept looking at me without saying a word. After a minute of silence, I began to fidget.

"What else do you want?"

He didn't answer but continued to stare as Aerosmith played in the background. I'd kept a window cracked and his silence made the street noise stand out in comparison.

I looked away but undid my towel and let it drop. I couldn't face him as my body flushed with embarrassment.

"Stunning."

I looked into his eyes and saw he was serious. I felt my anger slipping away. His eyes scanned my body up and down, strangely the discomfort I'd felt a minute ago disappeared under his gaze. It was obvious he enjoyed looking at me and if I was forced to admit, I enjoyed being looked at.

"As it happens, I'm here to offer you one last opportunity to spend time together."

My stomach flipped. My mind somehow focused equally on the more time together aspect and last opportunity. I felt elated and sad at the same time. I'm not sure what I wanted to happen but somehow not seeing him again made me feel ill but having one more chance to be with him made me ecstatic.

"The same deal as last time? I'm starting to lose a lot of vacation days on this you know."

"I'd hardly call six a lot."

"Nine if you count this next time, and that's a lot to me."

"Well then it's good that this time I was going to give you ten thousand," he said.

My eyes went wide as he stood, pulled out a thick envelope and tossed it on my dresser.

Biting my lip, I eyed the money, "What makes you think I'll do it?"

He looked at me for almost a minute before he shrugged and moved to stand in front of me.

"Do it or not, either way, keep the money."

I straightened up as I looked into his eyes while he inched closer. I could smell the clean scent of him as my heart pounded in my chest. He reached forward and hooked his fingers into my panties. I stayed still as he inched my underwear down over my hips and slowly down my legs moving to one knee as he did so. He let gravity take over at my knees and they fell to the light grey carpet at my feet.

He stood and moved around me forcing me to turn in place to keep him in front of me. Reaching out two fingers into my shoulder he gently moved me. I took awkward steps back as he took me to my bed, once at the edge he pushed just a little harder and I let myself fall onto the bed. I shifted to the center with my body facing him while keeping my eyes focused on his.

"Spread your legs."

Our eyes locked and at first, I didn't move. He narrowed his eyes and cocked his head at my defiance.

"Now."

Glaring at him, I spread my legs wide. He took off his shirt and knelt by the bed. I watched as he leaned forward and began to lick my pussy. The feel of his tongue was electrifying. I loved getting oral from him. He was very good at it, his hands kept my legs spread as his tongue explored me in alternating soft and hard erotic ways. Despite myself I was so turned on I quickly came and was gripping the sheets as my body shook.

Afterward he stood and took of his clothes. Silently he moved on top of me as I wrapped my legs around him. Neither of us spoke as we came together, he wrapped his arms around me in a tight embrace as I clung to his back. I closed my eyes and relaxed in the rhythm of our bodies. My senses focused on the back and forth movement, the rock music mixing with outside sounds, the musky smell of his body combined with the raw sexual scent, and the warmth of his skin and feel of his corded muscle. I felt my second orgasm building as I bit into his shoulder. When it hit it was mild compared to others he'd given me but still satisfying.

Afterward, I lay relaxed on the bed while he stood up and got dressed.

"What time do you want me there?"

"Noon, don't be late. Wear a long coat and only thigh high stockings and heels underneath."

"You mean into the hotel like that?"

He looked at me intensely, "Yes."

I nodded once. I'd never been that brave before but since this was most likely our last time together, I didn't mind being more daring.

He glanced at my nightstand and I followed his gaze. I flushed red as I saw he was smiling and looking at the pair of handcuffs, ballgag, and vibrator gifts he'd given me.

"Put those to good use?"

Sheepishly I smiled, "Some, kind of hard to use handcuffs and a ballgag on your own."

"But the vibrator?"

I looked down, "Almost every night."

"Hey."

I looked up into his eyes, "I like that."

Continuing, "But let's see what we can do about the rest."

He grabbed both pairs of handcuffs and bent over and cuffed my arms to either side of the bed.

I grinned, "You ready to do this again?"

He just smirked at me and grabbed my panties and put them on my ankles. Confused I watched as he slid them up my legs and adjusted them to fitting position.

I laughed, "Kind of going the wrong way with those aren't you?"

He stayed quiet as he walked to my dresser and opened the drawers one by one, He found a pair of black stockings after the third one and pulled them out before coming back to the bed. He quickly tied my ankles to either side leaving me tied spread-eagle to the bed. I grinned and wiggled my body to tease him. I tested my restraints in a playful way wanting him to get worked up as I moaned and struggled helplessly. I was getting turned on as he watched me silently. When I stopped, he reached over and grabbed my ballgag. I eagerly opened my mouth and let him secure it. I let out a few moans and whimpers because I could tell he liked it when I tried to speak but couldn't. I gave him my best pouty face and relaxed when he reached out and began tracing lines across my body with his fingers.

"Just so you understand, we're done for tonight."

My forehead crinkled in a frown, I was confused as his fingers played with my hardened nipples.

"I told you we'd see about getting use out of the handcuffs. I know you know I like the bondage thing but in case you missed it I like the exhibition thing almost as much."

I did note that, truthfully, I was kind of digging on both myself.

"I'm about to leave and I'll put the phone in your hand and you'll just have to get a friend to come untie you."

WHAT THE FUCK?! Oh hell no. I struggled for real as he kept teasing my nipples. I was still excited but there was a real edge of fear in me. I didn't have a lot of girlfriends and I wasn't sure any could come help me. I looked at each restraint and realized that I really was helpless, there was no way I could get free on my own.

Breathing hard through my nose I glared at him as he stood up to leave. I flipped him off as he grabbed my iPhone and put it in my hand. Without another word he turned and walked away, seconds later I heard my front door close.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I lay there for a few minutes waiting for him to return. My phone buzzed a text and I looked, he'd sent me a pic of him in the car at a stoplight, he really had left me! Son of a bitch!

I started scrolling through my contacts, my bestie lived three hours away. Next girlfriend was a bit of a prude and while I loved her, I really didn't want to explain this to her silent judgement. Next one was out of town, next too far away. I mentally checked every female friend I had and couldn't find a single one that could come help me. I lay there for a few minutes trying to figure what to do.

I had a few gym friends but I wasn't close with any of them. I definitely wasn't calling a fellow officer or my family. My mother was five minutes away but I'd die here before that happened. Suddenly I remembered Tommy Scott, I shook my head and groaned. He lived only 10 minutes away, he would be one I could get to help me. I reviewed my lack of options for another 10 minutes before steeling myself. I needed to do this quick in case he wasn't available and I was forced to try and text somebody else.

I tried to sound playful as I texted. I really wasn't even sure how this conversation would go, "Want to come untie my naked ass?" was probably not a good way to start.

Me: Hey you, what you doing?

Barely a minute later.

Tommy: Just getting some food, kind of near you. Great little steak sandwich place.

Of course he'd be near, it was like god conspired with Chase. Might as well make this a twofer.

Me: I'm super hungry, they got good food?

Tommy: Best steak sandwiches in the city.

Me: Want to bring me one?

Tommy: Fries and a coke?

Me: Yes please.

Tommy: I'll be at your place in 15 minutes.

Me: Let me know when you get here.

Thankfully he'd been to my place before to pick me up when we hung out and once or twice, I'd used him for a ride and stuff. The next fifteen minutes I idly tried to find a less embarrassing friend to come untie me. I was sure I could make up some excuse to Tommy if I had to. I texted a few girlfriends and got one response but she was out of town like I expected.

Tommy: I'm here.

I took a deep breath.

Me: K, need you to come in and go to my back bedroom but don't freak out.

Tommy:???

Me: Just do it.

I heard the door open and a few seconds later footsteps led to my room. Tommy walked in holding a brown bag in one hand and a coke in the other. He was wearing blue jeans and 'Star Wars' shirt with Darth Vader on the front. His mouth dropped as he stared at me in total shock. I didn't move or make any noise while he digested the scene, after a minute he moved closer to me.

"Uhmmm, is this... or, uhm... Not sure what to do here?"

I made a noise through the gag and shook my head.

"Oh yeah," he said, looking around he set the food down then came and undid the ballgag from my mouth.

"Look, it's a long story," I blurted. "Just untie me and I'll explain afterward."

He nodded and looked at my body again, he shifted lower and began untying my ankles while never taking his eyes of my tits. I couldn't decide if I was mortified or secretly thrilled. I was definitely mad but I was also unmistakably aroused. I didn't want to have sex with Tommy or anything but I was enjoying letting him look.

He untied my ankles and I was able to close my legs, he stood up and looked around and saw the handcuff key on the nightstand. He grabbed it and reached over me to undo the cuff farthest from him. I was a little confused by his decision until I felt his hand softly cup my breast as he leaned over me, it was subtly nonchalant as he used my body for balance in order to reach my away hand.

I almost said something but despite myself I was impressed with his audacity. I let him continue just to see how far he'd go, I knew I could stop him if needed. He undid the cuff and shifted up, his thumb casually grazed my hardened nipple and I felt a squeeze that was so slight I wondered if I'd imagined it as he stood up. I tried to look him in the eyes but he avoided my gaze as he began to undo my other hand, there was no way touch me this time without being crudely obvious. He worked quick and I was free, I sat up and rubbed my wrists waiting for him to look at me but he kept his gaze down as he put the key back.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,787 Followers