Don't Keep Me Waiting

Story Info
Mark pays Zoe a surprise visit at work.
2.7k words
3.98
16.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe had been in a bad mood all day. She knew it radiated off her like a beam to the customers that came to her shop. She barely responded to their friendly attempts at small talk, only emitting one-word answers, or sometimes even just a nod or a weak smile. Normally she was very good at looking after customers, always happy to help out and asking them about their day, but today she just didn't care.

She was pissed at Mark, her husband of eighteen months. Twice in a row now she'd thrown herself at him, trying to rekindle the spark that had quickly faded after the novelty of being married had worn off, and twice now he'd rejected her. Last night she had waited for him to get back late from work. She had squeezed herself into some lingerie that normally she would find terrifying, worn heels that she could barely walk in, and she had curled her hair and put on a full face of make-up that vaguely resembled the 1950's pin-up models from the calendars that Mark had always liked.

She waited with excitement and nervous anticipation for his reaction, imagining things would play out just like they would in a film. He would walk through the door, take one look at her, drop his briefcase and lift her over his shoulder and carry her to bed with animalistic urgency before he ravaged her all night long.

But no, he had come in, shaking the rain from his thick, dark hair, sighing tiredly as he took off his coat and dumped his briefcase in the hallway. He did a double take when he saw Zoe leaning seductively over the sofa, and told her she looked amazing before apologising and saying he had a killer headache and needed to go lie down. With that, he hurried up the stairs, leaving Zoe standing alone in the dark, numb with shock and fighting off angry tears from the embarrassment.

She had tried things again the next morning. Mornings had always used to be their time. He kissed her back as she woke him up by brushing her lips against his, but as her hand started wandering up his thigh, he jumped up to get ready for work, and headed straight into the shower.

They had been seeing a marriage counsellor for a few weeks now. Zoe had even mentioned their dwindling sex life as part of their problems. Everything had gone so dull and predictable, all following the same routine. They would take their clothes off, kiss for a few minutes, give each other one form of foreplay, have sex (always in the missionary position) and then fall asleep.

Zoe wasn't an animal. Normal, vanilla sex would be fine if there was just the odd occasion where he grabbed her in the same you're so irresistible I must have you now way that he used to. She missed the spontaneity, being unpredictable, being kept on her toes. She had voiced this at their sessions with the counsellor, and Mark had vowed to try harder to spice things up a bit. But here she stood: angry, frustrated and trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with him – or her.

The day had dragged. Zoe longed for 5 o'clock when she could close the shop, head home and change into her baggiest pyjamas and watch crap TV for the couple of hours before Mark came back and she could confront him about being such a frigid little bitch.

She heard a customer come in as she was arranging some stock in the back room. She went out to greet them, plastering on a fake welcoming smile before she left the room.

"Hi there-"

Her greeting was cut short as she found Mark stood by the front door. The weather had been warm all day and he had taken off his suit jacket, leaving only his white shirt rolled up to the sleeves, his dark blue tie and his black trousers.

"What are you doing here?" Zoe asked, folding her arms across her chest.

Mark strode over to her and in one swift motion, placed one hand on each side of her face and kissed her. Zoe didn't even have time to unfold her arms or push him away. When he pulled away, Mark was grinning down at her, which only reminded Zoe of how angry she was.

"You've got some nerve showing up here-"

"Shh," he whispered, placing a finger over her lips, "you've been very patient, Zoe. I think it's time I rewarded you for that."

"What?"

His big, brown eyes were gleaming, and she could feel the hardness straining against his trousers.

"Come on, Zoe, you really think I didn't want to fuck you last night when you looked so amazing? And this morning too?"

"Why didn't you?"

"Because I had this little visit all planned out. I want to surprise you and I thought a couple of days of build up might just make it that more exciting. But damn, I had my work cut out saying no to you last night! Why do you think I practically had to run away from you?"

"You didn't stop to think about just telling me all this instead of letting me think something was wrong?"

"And ruin the surprise? Hell no. Besides, you're so damn cute when you're angry."

"Don't patronise me, Mark!"

He laughed, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Alright then, you're so damn cute when you're desperate for a fuck."

Zoe irritated herself by smiling. She could already feel her anger fading away, replaced with a longing for him that she could tell he felt for her too, connecting them together with invisible strands.

"I still don't see why we couldn't have just fucked both nights."

He laughed again, before leaning in to whisper in her ear, pushing his cock right up against her.

"Because naughty girls can't just be fucked whenever they like now, can they? They have to earn it."

His words made her knees weak and her stomach flutter. He knew she had a soft spot for the dirty talk.

"Lock the door, Zoe."

"But I'm supposed to be open for another fifteen minutes."

"Not today, you're not. Now I won't ask you again; lock the door."

Without another word, she grabbed the keys from behind the counter and went to lock the door, switching the sign from 'OPEN' to 'CLOSED'. Mark didn't move, or even watch her as she did what she asked. He just stayed where he was. When she finished, she moved back to where she was standing in front of him.

"Now," he said, gently tugging at her hair bobble to pull it out of its ponytail, "if you're a good girl, and do exactly as you're told, I'll give you want you want." He played with her loose hair, slowly brushing it back behind her shoulders.

"Does that sound fair, Zoe?" His voice was so deliciously slow and commanding, teasing her.

"Yes," she breathed.

"Good. Follow me."

He led her into the back room. It was mostly used for stock but there was a sofa and coffee table in the corner for when staff were on their lunch breaks. Mark turned and kissed her, slowly this time. His hands started on the small of her back and gradually worked their way up into her hair. His tongue gently grazed hers. She knew he wanted her to savour every moment.

"My cock is aching for you, Zoe," he whispered. "Can you feel it?"

How could she not? It felt so hard against her she found it difficult to believe that it hadn't ripped its way through the fabric.

"Yes, I can feel it." It came out in a low moan. "I want it."

Mark laughed. "Well maybe I'll give it to you, if I think you've earned it."

"Anything, I'll do anything!"

"Hmm," he stepped away from her and sat down on the sofa.

"Take your clothes off, slowly."

She was wearing a white blouse, black skirt and tights. She started by sliding her feet out of her heels, kicking them to one side. She turned around to take off her tights, hooking her thumbs under the waistband and bending forward as she pulled them down, giving Mark a glimpse of the red thong she was wearing under her skirt.

"You little tease," he murmured.

She faced him once again to unbutton her shirt, watching the intensity in his eyes as it fell to the floor, revealing her matching red bra underneath. She unzipped her skirt at the side and leaned forward again to slide it down her legs, this time letting her breasts heave against her bra.

Next, she took off her bra. The draft from the back door clung to her bare skin, hardening her nipples.

"Stop," Mark said as she reached for her thong. "Leave your panties on. It seems someone wants to play teasing games."

Zoe quivered but didn't say anything. He was going to make her wait longer. And the anticipation was already killing her.

"Come over here, Zoe." He said in a low voice. He unbuttoned his trousers and finally released his huge, throbbing cock. He threw a cushion on the floor in front of him.

"Get on your knees."

She did as she was told, kneeling down on the cushion, her face inches away from his cock.

"Suck it," he ordered. "Show me how much you want it."

She didn't hesitate. She started slowly, running her tongue up and down his shaft. After every few strokes she would lick the tip, thrilled at how it made him gasp in pleasure.

Without warning she took it all in, relaxing her throat so she could reach all the way down to his base. He moaned loudly and she moved faster, tightening her lips around him to create more friction. She swirled her tongue around as she moved, making sure she reached him all over. She traced her fingernails along the insides of his thighs, reaching up to cup his balls, which she knew he loved.

"That's enough," he said hoarsely, his breathing ragged. She knelt back onto her ankles to catch her breath. Mark tucked himself back into his trousers and did up the zip as he stood up.

"I was close there," he said, lifting Zoe to her feet. "But I'm not quite done with you, yet." He sat her down on the sofa and took off his tie.

"Hands together, Zoe."

She did so and he tied the tie tight around her wrists. He lifted her arms above her head and tied the other end of the tie to a pipe behind the sofa. He stood back to admire his work. There Zoe lay, naked apart from her tiny thong, hands bound above and behind her, waiting eagerly for Mark's next move.

"Let's see how much you liked to be teased, shall we? I'll have you begging for my cock soon enough."

He kissed her all over. He started with her neck, his hands massaging her breasts. Then he ran his tongue down her body to suck on her nipples. Zoe couldn't help but pull against her restraints, longing to touch him, to pull him closer. He started running his hands up and down her thighs, always stopping barely an inch away from where she longed to be touched.

"Is there somewhere I've forgotten to touch you, Zoe?" he asked in mock curiosity.

"Please," was all she could manage to moan.

"Tell me where."

"You know where!"

"I want to hear you say it."

She closed her eyes to build up the courage to say it. "My pussy," she breathed. "I want you to touch my pussy."

She heard him grin as he moved his fingers up her leg until he reached the thin fabric of her underwear.

"Oh dear," he taunted, "your panties have been left on. And the only way for me to get to you is if I'm nice enough to take them off." He used his thumb to circle her clit, which through the lace only caused Zoe to groan loudly in frustration, squirming furiously.

"Please!" she begged.

Satisfied that he'd teased her for long enough, he took each side of her thong and pulled them off her, throwing them over to the other side of the room. He parted her legs, pushing her knees as far away from her as they would go.

An instant later, his tongue was between her. The shock sensation made her buck and call out in sweet release.

"Oh God," she moaned. The pleasure was the dangerous mix between ecstasy and torture. She wasn't sure how much she could take but then the idea of stopping was unthinkable.

A dull knocking interrupted them. Mark stopped to look up and listen. The knocking came again and he grinned mischievously at Zoe.

"Looks like you have a customer."

"So? They'll leave eventually."

"Now, now, Zoe," he said in his slow drawl. "That's not very good customer service, is it?"

He got to his feet and Zoe caught on to his intentions.

"Mark, don't you dare!" He grinned once again and winked at her before leaving the stock room. He left her there, tied up, naked, and so frustrated she thought she could explode.

"Hello there! Come on in," he called to the new customer, deliberately loud enough for Zoe to hear. She wanted to scream at him to get back here before she killed him, but she knew she couldn't with the customer in the shop. She bit her lip to stop herself, wishing he'd gagged her just so she could resist the temptation.

"Oh, you're new in town? Well let me show you around." Mark was milking this for all it was worth. All Zoe could do was listen and wait while Mark gave the customer the slowest tour of the shop that was possible.

"Here we have all our dairy products. Quite a few of our brands are local produce." Mark was talking out of his arse, but the customer didn't seem to suspect anything. Zoe squirmed furiously, pulling hard against her restraints just to feel something, hoping desperately to defuse the tension in her body.

After what seemed like an eternity, the customer finally finished giving Mark their life story and left after making their purchases. Mark locked the door once again and came back into the stock room. Zoe couldn't even find the energy to yell at him. Without so much as a sideways glance he undressed while Zoe watched, barely allowing herself to believe that she was going to get the release she was desperate for.

Once he was naked, he came over to the sofa and climbed on top of Zoe, one knee on either side of her.

"Mark," she moaned, "please. I can't take any more of-"

He clamped his hand over her mouth, cutting her off completely. All she could do was look up at him expectantly.

"Have you learnt to be patient, Zoe?" he asked. "Do you think you've waited long enough for my cock?"

She nodded enthusiastically and, without warning, he rammed his cock inside her. She was so wet that it slid in with ease, but his thickness still made her gasp as she felt every inch forced its way in.

Mark moved his hand from her mouth and used it to pull hard on her hair, tilting her head upwards so he could kiss her. He kept fucking her, faster than she could ever remember him doing it before. The build up had made them into animals. She loved being under his control, his heat and weight on top of her, where all she could do was take what he gave her. It didn't take long for her to explode around him. He didn't slow down as she cried out in ecstasy, screaming against his lips that crushed down onto hers.

"Come on baby," she begged, "shoot deep inside me." With a final thrust and moan she felt his hot cum inside her. He slowed his movements down gradually, giving them both the time to come back to earth. Their ragged breathing was the only sound. Mark untied Zoe hands and they collapsed into each other. It felt as though all their problems had melted away. They had become one once again, and Zoe knew she could never even imagine feeling this way for another man.

"Let's go home," she sighed against him, "and tell me what I have to do to earn Round Two."