Don't Kiss Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress commented again on how feminine and pretty Antoine had made me appear and said, " I hope you embrace the feminine in all things. I will be throwing out all your ugly male clothes, and you will be a full-time sissy bitch for me. How do you feel about giving up your maleness for me? Are you ready to give me control of your sissy life? That means that you will no longer have a cock. That thing between your legs is your clitty. You will no longer fuck anyone. Is that clear?" I nodded that I understood, however I was also feeling quite anxious in that moment.

"I can see you're a little worried right now. Am I right?" Mistress Sam asked. "Just like a sissy bitch, you're missing the big picture. You won't be fucking anymore. That's true, but you will be getting fucked in that sweet, tight pussy of yours. And you will be sucking cock and getting all that yummy cum." The thought of being fucked and sucking cock and cum, overwhelmed me with pleasure. What did I care about fucking? I was a sissy bitch and sissy bitches love to be fucked in their sissy pussies. If nothing else, Sam had already shown me the truth of that. "And you will worship my ass regularly. Isn't that what sissy bitches do?" and I nodded. "So tell me. Do you want to be my sissy bitch and live a life devoted to me? Or do you want to go back to the life you were living, lying and thinking only of yourself?"

It was clear to me that I was being asked to make a choice right then. I didn't know why there should be any hesitation. I wanted to be her sissy bitch with all my heart. I wanted the life she was offering me. I wanted to please Sam. I wanted cock. I wanted cum. I wanted my tongue up her beautiful ass. Without those things, my life would be devoid of pleasure. I would be empty. I needed a cock in my pussy, like I needed air. "But what about... But what about..." I had a sense that I was overlooking something I oughtn't overlook. There was something about my former life that was calling me to not forget, but..., but..., but then here I was thinking of myself again and not Sam, my Mistress. I mustn't do that. Sissies shouldn't think too much. I had a sense that a door to my former life was closing, perhaps permanently, and I knew I would never be able to return. But none of that mattered, did it? Sam and the life she was offering me was all that mattered. I needed to stop being selfish.

"I love you Sam, Mistress, I am already your sissy bitch," I confessed. "I don't know who I was before, but I can't live without what you've shown me these past few days."

"Good," responded Sam, Mistress Sam. "Now go clear the table and meet me in the living room." Sam left the kitchen, and I lifted off the phallus and cleared the table as instructed.

When I had finished my chores, I went to the living room once again, hoping that Mistress would fuck my sissy bitch pussy. As during the other nights, Mistress was again wearing her strap-on. I fell to my knees in front of my Mistress, my Goddess, waiting her command.

"Suck it, bitch," was all she said, and I threw myself on her cock. As before, the deeper I took her cock into my throat, the more pleasure I experienced. Soon my lips were bottoming out on her harness. After several minutes of my deep-throating her beautiful cock, Sam's body started to shake, and I knew she was in the throes of orgasm. When her body finally stopped shaking she said, "That's enough. Crawl over to the TV and turn on the DVD and back your pussy onto my cock." I did as instructed and wiggled my ass around the cock that was my world and awaited the scene on the TV. Sam also fastened the harness with its cock into my mouth, so I could suck while she fucked.

As Sam slowly pumped in and out of my pussy, I could see the same setting on the screen as in all the other movies. At first it appeared that two naked men were fondling a fully dressed woman, a woman dressed in capris and a flowered blouse. But after a very short while, I saw that the woman was me, wearing the clothes I had left the house in earlier today. I was holding onto a metal bar that was over my head, while the two men thrust their erect cocks up against my sides, all the time kissing and biting and pinching me. I was moaning and was trying to turn my head to capture their mouths, which just eluded me.

One of the men demanded, "What are you?"

While the other repeated, "What are you?"

"Come on! You know what you are! Tell us what you are, and we'll give you what you need," said the first.

"Look how you're dressed. That should tell you what you are," said the second, all the time thrusting his hard cock against my body.

"I'm a sissy bitch," I broke down. "I'm a cock-loving sissy bitch."

"What do you need, sissy bitch?" asked the first. "Tell us and we'll give you what you crave."

"Oh God, I need your cocks in my sissy pussy and in my mouth," I confessed, "I need your cum."

One man opened my blouse and then began to nip at my exposed nipples, while the other unzipped my capris and lowered them from my legs until I was able to step out of them. I was left with just my open blouse and crotchless panties and stockings on as the two men continued to ravish me.

Then man, who removed my pants, started to tongue my ass and stopped a moment to remove my plug. "Look, the bitch was already plugged," he said, holding up my plug. Then after setting my plug aside, he went back to tonguing my ass, thrilling me.

It was again surreal to watch myself on the screen, on some level I knew exactly what I had been experiencing in that room with those two hot studs, but on another level I had no conscious memory of the experience. I was also remarkably unconcerned about all this. It all seemed to be my new normal, where anything was possible. All the while Sam was pounding my pussy.

The man stopped licking my ass and stood up and walked off-screen. He quickly returned and proceeded to smear lube into my already loose ass-pussy. Rubbing his big cock along my crack, he asked, "What do you want, sissy?"

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I screamed, and he slammed all of his man-meat into me at once. "That's it. Harder! Harder! More! More! Deeper! Deeper!" I screamed as he thrust so violently, he lifted me off the ground. Thankfully I had been holding the metal bar.

The man in my pussy stopped a moment, while the other man told me to let go of the bar and drop down onto all fours. The man I was coupled with and I dropped to the floor as one, and he resumed his assault on my pussy. The other man started slapping my face with his cock, telling me, "Get it slut. Get the cock that owns you. Get it." I desperately tried to get the cock into my mouth, confirming that was a slut for his cock. When I finally got it into my mouth, I swallowed it whole, taking it to its root, all the while the cock at my pussy was slamming into me.

I knew that the sissy on the screen was in ecstasy, being pounded from both ends. All the while Sam was driving her cock deep into my ass, while I sucked desperately at the cock gag in my mouth. "Such a wonderful sissy. Get that cock!" she exclaimed.

As I my orgasm was building, so were all of ours on the screen. Soon Sam and my sounds were increasing as were the screams on the screen. As the man fucking my pussy erupted, so did the man in my mouth. At the same time, Sam was cumming as was I. It was a wild finish.

The both men on the screen slowed their pumping, but clearly I wasn't letting the cock in my mouth go. Even though all the cum was gone, I was still trying to swallow the entire shaft and suck a new load out from the center of his being. SLAP! "That's enough, bitch," he said as he slapped my face to get me to let go. "You are one cock hungry bitch. Aren't you?" I nodded the truth of it, still looking longingly at the softening cock that would remain out of reach.

Then man in my pussy popped out too. But he leaned into my pussy and resumed tonguing my ass, obviously mining for the cum he had deposited there. When he finally stopped, he came around to the front of me and we embraced, while he passed the cum he had gathered into my mouth. As the two of us kissed and shared a cum-kiss, the other man went behind me and rubbed his soft cock into the crack of my ass. I pushed back and rubbed up and down its length, loving the presence of his cock there, hoping he would harden again.

"You are one insatiable bitch, miss sissy. Look at you, trying to get more cock into your ass. Are you going to be able to do it? Are going to get him hard so he can fuck that hungry bitch pussy of yours?" Sam asked.

With the cock still in my mouth I could only moan, "Uh hum," and nod my head, yes.

And with that acknowledgement, Sam and I watched as I vigorously rubbed my crack against his slowly hardening cock.

The man whose cock was getting harder from my efforts told the other, "Look how badly this bitch wants cock. Let's fuck her again."

The other man presented his somewhat soft cock to my mouth, and I hungrily devoured it, needing his cock at my core.

Soon both men were hard again and were driving into me mercilessly. Sam, too, had gotten her "second wind" and fucking as hard as she could.

If there was a better place on earth at that moment, I couldn't imagine it. My world revolved around cocks, and I couldn't get enough. My excitement built and built. I lost awareness of my surroundings and just became a pleasurable receptacle for cocks. I had never known such ecstasy. The cock in my pussy owned me. I was a bitch to the Cock. I was a sissy bitch who would do anything their Mistress wanted. I would do anything to please her and have the cock, the cum, and the ass I so desperately needed.

After Mistress and I both came again, and I lapped up all my cum and felt the extreme pleasure the taste of cum gives, Sam had me tongue her ass once more. I was in heaven with my tongue deep inside her and was experiencing a peace I had never known before. And after Sam had enough of my anal worship she held me and asked, "Are you happy being my sissy bitch? Are you truly happy with this new life?"

I answered, "Oh Sam, I've never known such happiness. I love being your sissy bitch, and I love you," and leaned in to kiss her, only to feel her firmly push me away.

"Don't kiss me! Your breath smells like shit."