Don't Lie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers

Dawn looked at me and pouted a little before saying, "I guess I scared him away."

"No really Dawn it has nothing to do with what was just said. It's time for me to take some pain medication. If I don't I'll be up all night," Pete told her as he started to get up.

I could see Pete was in pain as he made his way to the door. We walked him out to his car and just before he got in he asked, "Rich I really hate to ask this but I need something done at the old house and with this leg I can't do it myself."

I knew I would help him but I still looked at Dawn incase she had something else planed. After she nodded her head I said, "Sure how about ten tomorrow morning."

"Sound great I'll see you then. Dawn dinner was great and I hope we can do it again someday real soon. In fact I'll that you both out to dinner next week."

After Dawn agree on dinner Pete left. Dawn then said to me, "I can't believe you never told me about saving his life."

"It wasn't that big of a deal he was hurt and I took him to a hospital," I told her. "I remember back when it happen, everyone thought I did something so great and all I did was what needed to be done."

Dawn hugged herself to me and said, "You did what needed to be done and that's what hero's do. Now come inside and I'll show you how a hero should be rewarded."

Dawn pulled me into the house and quickly stripped off my clothes. I pulled off her dress and underneath she was wearing a purple flowered bustier matching thong panties and thigh high stocking that were held up by the garters from the bustier. She was also wearing three-inch stiletto heels.

I started guiding her over to the bed but she stopped me by saying. "Not yet love. Tonight I want you in the shower."

Sex in the shower was not that unusual as we had it quite often. But it was always spontaneous, never thought out in advance. When she asked for it in the shower she only meant one thing, anal sex. I loved fucking her in the ass and she loved it almost as much, though she hated all the mess. Between the lubricant, the sperm and the fecal matter it was just too messy in bed. So anytime she told me she wanted me in the shower I knew I was going to plow her back door.

I took her clothes off in a flash and we headed straight for the shower. On the way Dawn picked up the bottle of lube we kept on the vanity for this one propose. With out even waiting for the water to turn hot we jumped in and started kissing.

Anal sex was a ritual that I just love performing. First I wash every inch of her tight little body from her neck down to the tips of her toes. I make sure to scrub her anus clean as I will be using my mouth on it in short order.

Once I had her clean I started at her feet by licking each toe and sucking on them a little before moving up to her feet. Dawn loves having her toes licked and sucked on and in bed I can do it for as long as I like but in the shower I have to hurry because the hot water won't last and we need hot water to clean up.

I quickly made my way up her silky smooth legs to the hairless V at the center. Three years ago we were watching a porn movie and the girl in the movie was hairless. I told Dawn that I thought the girl's pussy was pretty without hair. When we went to bed the next night Dawn's pussy was shaved bald. Not only did I think her pussy was beautiful I licked her to countless orgasms for well over an hour. From that day on she never had hair on her pussy. This was turned around on me, as I had to shave my cock clean, but the wonderful blowjobs I received made it worth the trouble. Now there is a bottle of hair remover under the sink at all times.

When I reached her pussy I started to lick all over. But quickly my tongue settled on her clit. I'll never forget the schooling I got on what a woman want's when her pussy is licked. Though I always want to lick the hole to taste her sweet juices, Dawn told me if I wanted to drive her crazy I need to concentrate on her clit. She even pulled back her hood to show me where it was and what it looked like. I know it sounds crazy but I had no idea where it was.

I licked her clit till she was moaning almost constantly before I started to suck her clit to bring her over the top. I could tell she was horny as she came quickly giving me a little extra time to bring her off again before I had to turn her around.

After a second quick orgasm I turned Dawn so she was facing the wall. I took her perfect butt in my hands. I know I didn't have much experience with other women but somehow I knew Dawn's butt was perfect. Her cheeks were perfectly round firm and oh so soft.

After kissing each glob reverently I spread her cheeks as I sunk my tongue into her crack. Dawn loves when I lick her ass and she was moaning sweetly as my tongue slid from the bottom to the top. By the time my tongue was half way into her crack Dawn was pushing her ass back toward my face telling me she was ready for my tongue on her hole.

The second my tongue touched her hole Dawn's fingers went to her pussy. I knew she would be cuming once more while I licked her ass hole. So I started to lick while Dawn strummed her little clit. It didn't take long and she was squealing once more as I pierced her hole with my tongue.

When her orgasm subsided Dawn told me, "Now baby put your cock in me now."

How could I refuse her? I stood up behind Dawn and grabbed the bottle of lube from the soap dish. While out of the direct spray from the showerhead I lubed up my cock and three fingers on my right hand. With deliberate slowness I eased one finger into Dawn's asshole. She mewed softly as my finger entered her.

As soon as I had one finger in her Dawn begged for a second then a third. Four was out of the question as it was too hard to maneuver and it was unpleasant for Dawn. But she knew this as well and she knew the hot water was running out. "Now honey give me your cock, fuck my shit chute with you cock."

Dawn knows I love it when she talks dirty and I know when she talks dirty she's really turned on and want's to fuck. With practice easy I aimed the head of my cock at Dawn's asshole and pushed the head into her. Dawn gasped as the head force her hole open and a sharp intake of air was hear as the head popped into her.

As soon as the head was in her Dawn pushed back to take in more of me, her hand reached back to my hip as she tried to push me in even deeper. I pushed in steadily knowing I was opening her passage as I entered her.

As my thigh touched Dawns cheeks she sighed and said, "Now honey ream my asshole. Fuck the shit out of me."

I placed my hands on her hips and started fucking her with a nice slow rhythm. But Dawn was in a hurry and soon she was pumping back to get me to go faster. Within a minute or two I was fucking her with every thing I had and my thighs were pounding into her cheeks with a slap that sounded like I was hitting her with my hand. All the time Dawn was telling me to fuck her and to pack her shit. She was really nasty tonight and I knew she was cuming almost constantly.

I eased my hand around her hip and found her hand on her pussy as she strummed her clit with her long fingernail. Knowing she wouldn't want me to intrude on her pleasure I lifted my hand to her firm breast. The second my finger touched her rock hard nipple Dawn came violently. She shook like a bowl of jelly and her knees only barely stopped her from falling.

While she road out this latest orgasm she screamed. "Cum baby cum in my ass. Fill me with hot cum honey."

I didn't try to hold off as I knew our time was short, so when Dawn told me to cum I was right there, ready to fill her. As soon as she felt the first squirt of cum being fired into her Dawn bared down on her anus and squeezed every drop of cum from my balls.

I was barely done cuming when Dawn pulled off my cock and spun around with a soapy wash cloth. She took my cock in hand to scrub it clean. At the same time I reached around her and spread her ass cheeks to rinse off her anus. I even open her hole a little to let any cum drain out of her.

Once we were as clean as we could get we turned off the shower and stepped out. As we dried each other off Dawn said, "Some day I would like to do that on a bed were we can take our time. We just have figure out a way that isn't so dirty."

"Well there must be a way. Those girls in the porn movies don't seem to have that problem. I mean you can watch the guy take his cock right out of her ass and put it in her mouth. I'm sure she would object to that if it had anything on it," I told her as I dried off her back.

Dawn went behind me before saying, "You probably right though I don't know how. I read a story the other day about a transsexual that douched her pussy before she let a man fuck her. Now I would assume her pussy is her ass but what would she douche it with. I douche all the time but I don't think it's the same thing."

As we left the bathroom I said, "I guess you'll have to do more research on the subject." Dawn laughed as we fell onto the bed in each other's arms. Our lovemaking wasn't done for the night. In fact it was four in the morning before we fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing. When I picked it up it was Pete on the other end asking if I was still coming over. I took a quick look at the alarm clock saw it was eleven o'clock so I said, "Sorry Pete I guess I over slept I'll be there in little while."

"Don't worry about it, it's not that big of a deal I just need a few light bulbs change is all. I was just wondering if you were coming before I went out to buy some food," Pete told me.

"I'll be there by twelve I promise," I told him before I hung up the phone.

"I gather that was Pete is he mad," Dawn asked as she cuddled up to me.

"No he just need some lights changed and I guess he can't climb a ladder with that brace on. This shouldn't take too long."

"Would it be alright if I come along. After you're done we could do some grocery shopping. Oh dam I have to go to the bathroom." Before I could answer her Dawn jumped out of bed and ran for the bathroom.

Dawn hates the morning after anal sex. We're not sure if it's the lube or the cum, but she has to go to the bathroom quite often. I followed her into the bathroom to turn on the shower. We showered together as always and dried. By eleven thirty we were on the road to Pete's house.

By ten after twelve Dawn and I were walking up the stairs to Pete's house. Pete had purchased his father's old house when his father like my parents decided to sell their homes and move into new condominiums. My parents said it was because they didn't need the room anymore, but I also knew it was because they wanted to travel and this way they didn't have to worry about keeping up the outside while they were gone. I was sure Pete's father felt the same way, as he still travels extensively for his job.

Before I could knock on the door I heard Pete tell us to come in. As soon as I walked into the old house I felt like I was stepping back in time. Very little had changed since the last time I had been in the house. The carpeting was the same, though now it looked more worn out. The walls were the same color but they were dirtier and the furniture was the same.

"Brings back old memories doesn't it," Pete asked when he saw me look around.

I chuckled and said, "It sure does. It looks like it did when we were kids."

"Don't get to use to it. I'm planning on changing everything once I can get around better," Pete told me referring to the brace on his knee. "Once this is off I'll start renovating the place."

"It could use some cleaning up but it's not that bad," Dawn told him.

Pete chuckled before saying, "It could use a lot of cleaning up not to mention paint. I'll get you two some coffee before we get started."

"Just point me toward the kitchen and I'll get the coffee. This way you can show Rich what you want done," Dawn told Pete.

After Dawn left for the kitchen Pete told me where the ladder was. Once I had the ladder we went upstairs and started replacing every light that was above six foot from the floor. Dawn came up with the coffee and we chatted as I changed light bulbs. After we were done upstairs we made our way to the first floor and went to work on it.

Dawn had excused herself to use the bathroom when Pete asked, "You haven't told her about what you and I did with each other did you?"

"No and I would really appreciated if you didn't tell her," I told him.

Pete chuckled and said. "I told you then I wouldn't tell anyone and I'll keep my word, but don't you think you should tell her. After all she told you everything she ever did."

I thought for a second and said, "I can't, you see Dawn was proud of the things she did I'm not. I'm embarrassed by the thought of what we did together. I can't tell her about it because I know she would see me as a sick bastard."

I saw by the look on Pete's face he was hurt and before I could say anything to apologize he said, "I'm sorry buddy I always looked back on that time fondly. I knew that was when we became closer then any two people every had."

There was nothing I could say because I was too ashamed of what we had done so long ago. I stood with my eyes averting Pete's while we changed the last of the light bulbs. It was ten minutes later when Dawn came back from the bathroom. Instantly I could see she had been crying because her eyes were rimed in red.

Before I could ask if anything was wrong Dawn asked, "Can we go now. I'm sorry Pete but I really need to get home." With out another word Dawn ran out of the house.

"You better go Rich she looks really upset," Pete told me.

I barely said good bye before I was out of the door running to my car. Dawn was already in the car with the engine running when I reached it. As soon as I got into the passenger side she took off with a squeal of the tires.

"Dawn what's wrong," I asked as I tried to put my hand on her shoulder.

Dawn ducked her shoulder away and screamed, "Don't touch me. Don't ever touch me again."

Dawn drove like a mad woman till we reached our house. I tried to ask her several times what was wrong but she wouldn't answer. When we reached our house she barely put the car in park before she was out of the car and into the house.

After I shut the car off and pulled out the keys I followed Dawn into the house. I was pretty sure by this time that Dawn had somehow heard what Pete and I had said to each other. Though we hadn't said what we did I was sure she knew.

When I got into the house Dawn was in the bedroom with the door locked. I knocked on the door and said, "Honey tell me what you heard and I'll explain what was said."

At first all I heard was banging on the other side of the door then the door open and Dawn said, "I'm not your honey anymore, I'm not your sweetheart or anything else you call me. You are nothing but a fucking liar. Now leave me alone."

Dawn slammed the door in my face before I could say anything even though there was nothing to say. Before she closed the door I saw that she had two open suitcases on the bed and both were full of her cloths.

I waited outside the bedroom door for close to two hours when Dawn finally open the door. She had a suitcase in each hand as well as her makeup case. Dawn went to go passed me but I put my hands on her arms to stop her.

Before I could say anything her knee came up and slammed into my groin. The pain I felt drove me to my knees before Dawn kicked me in the balls a second time. With the breath completely driven from my lungs she said, "I told you not to touch me and I meant it. I'll be back later in the week for the rest of my things. I'll let you know when I'll be here so you can have your lying ass out." I tried to ask her not to go but before I could get the words out of my mouth she was gone.

I tried that night and most of the next day to see where she had gone. I was finally told late Sunday that she had gone to her mother's house but I was not allowed to call her. Pete was sympathetic but at the time I was sure he was the reason all this came about. If he hadn't come back Dawn would never had known about my indiscretion.

By Tuesday I was a wreck. I had not been sleeping very well and I hadn't eaten much at all if anything. I was told by my boss to pull myself together but I really didn't care.

On Wednesday I couldn't go home to that lonely house once more so I went to a bar instead. I started drinking beer but soon turned to straight whiskey. By ten that night I was so wasted I could barely see and when I tried to go to the bathroom I bumped into someone. For some reason instead of apologizing I took a swing at the guy. The next thing I was sure of I was waking up in a jail cell.

I heard some one calling my name and at the same time I felt something being jabbed into my side. When I could open my eyes a police officer was standing over me and he was telling me, "Come on buddy your wife is here to bail you out."

My head was pounding and I felt like I had slept in the street all night. I barely remembered I was in a bar and I had gotten into a fight. The cop helped me to my feet before he guided me out to where Dawn was waiting.

I could tell instantly she was not happy to see me especially under these circumstances. I tried to straighten myself up for her but I'm sure I failed miserably. With out saying a word Dawn signed some papers then pointed toward a door. With out even thinking I started walking toward the door with Dawn right behind me.

I spotted Dawn's car as soon as I walked out of the jail. With out being told to I went to her car where she open the door for me to get in. We drove in silence back to our house and once we were there Dawn followed me inside.

"You sleep in the guest room and I'll sleep in our bedroom. Tomorrow I'll call your work and tell them you won't be coming in. I think we should have a talk," Dawn told me as she pointed me toward the spare bedroom.

It was late the next morning when I woke up. I had gone straight to sleep with out showering or removing my clothes. When I woke I saw that Dawn had put a clean pair of jeans a tee shirt and underwear on the foot of the bed. I silently thanked her as I made my way to the bathroom to shower.

Once I was feeling almost like my old self I went looking to see if Dawn was still in the house. To my surprise and delight I found her in the kitchen reading the newspaper. She looked up when she heard me and said, "Oh good you're awake. Sit and I'll make you breakfast, then we need to talk."

I took the seat that Dawn had pointed to as she stood and went over to the stove. She was wearing a satin chemise and a matching pair of lilac panties. This was how she normally dressed around the house. It was almost like we were never separated but deep down I knew something was different.

First Dawn brought me a cup of coffee before starting on my eggs. When ever she did this before she would always brush her breast up against me or she would kiss me but this time she didn't touch me. She did smile but that was about all she did.

When my breakfast was ready Dawn served it to me before sitting down opposite me at the table. She had made me a big breakfast and I was thankful seeing I hadn't eaten much of anything since she left me. Dawn also ate but hers was miniscule compared to mine.

When Dawn was finished eating I said. "Thank you for bailing me out last night. I don't know why they called you but I'm glad they did."

Dawn wiped her lips with her napkin before saying. "My cell phone number was the first number on your cell phone list. They figured that I must been close to you to get to be number-one. Speaking about last night the bar owner said he wouldn't press charges if you pay for the damages. Seeing you started the fight I think that's only fair."

Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers