Don't Lie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

It wasn't till she opened the door that I saw why she did. In the doorway was my oldest friend, Pete. As soon as I saw him I could feel my blood run cold and it was at that moment I hated him completely.

I got off the sofa and said. "Get out. Get out now I don't want to see you ever again."

Dawn stepped between us and said. "Richard don't say that." To Pete she said. "Peter come in and we'll talk."

As Pete came into the room he said. "I don't know he's pretty pissed and everyone out here is naked. I think I like it better out here."

Dawn took Pete's arm and pulled him into the room as she said. "That's because we're at a nudist colony silly. If you stay out there you have to take off your clothes too."

Once Pete was in the room Dawn said. "Now I want you both to act like men. I want one of two things. Either Richard puts on some clothes and you go down to the bar to talk or Pete takes his off and you go to the pool. But either way I want you to get together and talk this out. Richard you listen to what Peter tells you and you will see he did this to save our marriage. Now decide where you're going."

I was madder than hell at this point but I knew I couldn't get around Dawn so I said. "I'll put on some clothes and we can go to the bar."

Pete waited by the door while I went to put on some clothes. I wasn't too happy about this but I was doing it for Dawn. Dawn came over to me and said. "Your cotton underwear is in the lower draw if you want them. I still prefer you where the panties but you don't have too."

Since Pete couldn't see me I put on the panties to make Dawn happy. Once I was dressed she said. "Please honey don't jump to conclusions. Peter was a good friend and he only did what I asked him to do. Now I want you two to stay in the bar till six o'clock, by then I should have everything ready." I asked what was she talking about but she said I would see and pushed me into the living room.

Pete and I walked down to the bar and ordered a draft beer. We sat in a corner far enough away from the bar so the bartender or the waitress that was sitting at the bar with a bored expression on her face didn't hear us.

Through a plate glass window you could see out on to the pool area where there were quite a few nudist siting around the pool. Pete saw this as well and said. "So what are nudist are not allowed in the bar?"

I realized that Pete was never at nudist colony before and had no idea what the rules were. For some reason this made me feel superior to him so I said. "The bar and the restaurant are under the same license. According to Florida heath codes no one is allowed in a restaurant nude. It's a stupid rule but one the hotel has to live by."

"Well I don't see how you guys keep from getting a hard on all the time. I mean some of the women I saw are really hot." Pete told me with a laugh.

I could see he was trying to lighten the mood so I said, "When Dawn and I first started coming to these kind of places I had a problem with it. Actually its pretty embarrassing when it happens because everyone knows what you are thinking."

Pete laughed about that then said, "Maybe we should get this out on the table like Dawn wants."

"Yea maybe we should. Maybe you can explain why you kept trying to get my wife in bed with you and maybe you can tell me why you treated me the way you did," I told him and I'm sure he could hear the sarcasm in my voice.

Pete held up his hands and said, "Look I didn't do this to you. I was just helping out. The day after Dawn found out that we did something together when we were younger she was at my house wanting to know what we did. I tried to tell her to go ask you but she told me as far as she was concerned you were dead to her. She told me she wanted a divorce and she was going to take you for everything you had."

Pete took a big drink of his beer before continuing, "I figure you guys had a good relationship and I didn't want to see it come to an end so I told her what we did together. As god is my witness she was madder about it after I told her than when she came over. I tried to calm her down and told her it wasn't that big of a deal, she told it wasn't and that made it worse. When she left the house that day I thought I would never see her again.

Peter finished off his beer and ordered another one and when it came he continued, "She showed back up on Wednesday and told me she loved you deeply and she wanted you back. But you needed to be taught a lesson so you never lie to her again. She said she needed my help to teach you that lesson. When she told me what she wanted to do I thought she was crazy. I mean I never heard of any one doing what she wanted to do. She told me if I didn't help she had no one else she could ask and since we were already acquainted sexually I was the only one she could use. I'll tell you I didn't like it but it was the only way I could see to save your marriage, or at the very least try to save it. I really didn't think you would go with it and I was shocked you did. You must really love her."

"I do really. I probably would have done anything she want just to keep her," I told him sincerely.

"Believe it or not I get the feeling that love is mutual. I know she cried on the phone to me two or three times a week during all this. I tried to get her to stop but she told me she made herself a promise and she was going to see it through." Pete told me.

I studied the untouched beer glass in front of me and with out looking up I asked, "So who's idea was it to humiliate me the way you did?"

Pete looked down at he table and said, "She told me to humiliate you and for the most part she lead me in the right direction but I added a lot to it. I'm sorry but once I got into it I couldn't stop."

"So how far would you have taken it. If she told you to fuck me would you." I asked now looking him in the eye.

Again Pete couldn't look at me. Without lifting his eyes from the table he said, "You wouldn't be the first guy I fucked."

I was shocked when he said this. "You mean you're gay?"

Pete smiled at the table and said, "No not gay, more like bisexual. I like girls all right but I like boys to, especially if they're smaller than I am. Not the real fruity types. I like guys that swing both ways."

"Really I wouldn't have ever guessed that about you," I told him as I finally took a drink of my beer.

Pete laughed and said, "Well Dawn spotted it in a second. How she knew I don't know.

We talked for another hour before he asked if we were still friends. "I hope so I'd hate to think I sucked off someone who wasn't my friend. Well its six I guess we should be getting back to see what Dawn has cook up now," I told him as I got up from the table.

Pete laughed and said, "She is full of surprises isn't she?"

"She makes my life worth living," I told as I signed for the bar bill.

When I tried my key in the door lock the knob turned but the door wouldn't open. It took me a second to realize that the deadbolt had been thrown. When I knocked I heard Dawn say she'd be a second. But what surprised me was she spoke with a French accent.

When she open the door I was surprised again. In front of me was a beautiful French maid. Dawn was wearing black strap sandals with a five in stiletto heel. Dark see though stockings with a seam running up the back of each leg. The uniform she was wearing was extremely short and low cut. Her breast seemed to bulge out of the top of her uniform as if they were ready to pop. Her skirt was so short that I could see the tops of her stocking as she stood in front of me.

Dawn curtsied before us and said. "Please sirs your dinner is ready. Please follow me." Dawn turned and walked into the living room.

As she walked I watch as each step she took would make her skirt bounce up in the back revealing her perfect ass framed by the garters she was wearing. At first I thought she wasn't wearing any panties but later I learned she was wearing a thong panty.

Before I moved into the room Pete slapped me on the shoulder and said, "I think this is my cue to leave. Good luck buddy but I doubt you'll need it."

Hearing this Dawn spun around and said with a pout, "Please Monsieur you must eat, please your dinner is ready."

I chuckled and said, "I guess you better stay."

Dawn directed us into the room where she had a table set up with candles that were already lit. She held our seat as she told us where to sit before she poured us both a glass of wine.

As Dawn turned to the serving table she bent over at the waist to retrieve something from a lower shelf. What it was I had no idea. I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful ass that was framed by her garters. I'm sure Pete looked too though I couldn't say as I didn't look his way.

When Dawn had straighten, Pete cleared his throat and asked, "Is there any more like her at home?"

I laughed and said, "She has two sister but when they made Dawn they broke the mold."

As Dawn smiled at me Pete said, "It's a dam shame."

Dawn placed a large bowl of boiled shrimp on the table and with her well manicured fingers she picked up one of the large shrimp and brought it too my mouth while saying. "I picked these myself for you monsieur. They are very succulent no." They were good but the way her fingers slid into my mouth was even better. She then fed a shrimp to Pete in the same way. I think he was as shocked as I was when she slid her fingers into his mouth as well.

Once Dawn had fed us all the shrimp in the same manner she turned back to the severing cart and after bending over once more came up with two plates. Each one had a steak and a baked potato on it. She placed one in front of me and one in front of Pete.

She then picked up a plate of butter and asked if I would like butter on our potato. Once I said yes she picked up a pat of butter and placed it on my potato then a second and a third. She gave three to Pete before licking her fingers clean. Sour cream came next and after spooning it on to each potato she licked the spoon clean as well. But the way she did it reminded me of when she licks my cock. I don't know about Pete but I had a raging hard on by this point. Dessert was a cream filled tort that Dawn fed to each of us with her fingers. She licked her finger clean after we each had our tastes.

When the meal was over Pete excused himself to use the bathroom. I couldn't help noticing his hard on as he walked past me. Once he was out of the room I pulled Dawn onto my lap. I figured after what Dawn had just done I was out of the doghouse and I could start asserting myself again.

When Dawn sat on my lap she instantly felt my hard on and said. "Monsieur what do you have in your pants. Is that a present for me, a treat perhaps?

As I caressed her sides I could tell that she was wearing a heavy boned corset. And I knew she had worn it for me as she had the French maids uniform. I felt special that she had done this, I wanted to do something special for her, but where the idea came from I have no clue. In fact it never occurred to me until it came out of my mouth. "You can have two treats if you like."

Dawn looked at me in puzzlement then she realized what I was saying. "Are you saying what I think you are saying?"

I kissed her lovely neck and said. "Yes my love I giving you permission to have a second man in your bed tonight."

Dawn stood turned and straddled my legs before sitting back down. When she did her pussy came down right on top of my cock and instantly felt her heat. Her beautiful breasts were pressing into my chest and she pulled my head up till I was looking her right in the eye. She then said. "You don't have to do this. I'm happy with you and we have a wonderful sex life together. I don't need another man so don't say this because you feel you have too."

"I'm not saying it because I feel I have to I want you to have this. I want to you to receive pleasure from both of us," I told her.

Dawn kissed me and asked, "What about tomorrow? You're not going to hate me tomorrow if I get too wild tonight are you?"

"Dawn I could never hate you. Not now not every. Tomorrow I will love you as much as I do now," I told her. We kissed after that and it was a very passion filled kiss.

We were still kissing when Pete came out of the bathroom. Once he saw us in our lover's embrace he said, "I guess that's my cue to leave. I'll see myself out."

Dawn pulled her lips from mine and gave me a wink before saying, "No monsieur we must finish. We must make an end." Dawn stood went over to Pete and pushed him back into his seat. She knelt in front of him before saying, "Monsieur it is time for my treat you must pay for your wonderful meal. Please sir may I remove your pants?"

I swear Pete swallowed so hard I thought he swallowed his tongue. He flashed a look at me and then to Dawn who was staring up at him from her kneeling position. When he looked back at me he asked, "What do I tell her?"

I laughed and said, "Well if it was me I'd say yes."

"Are you sure," He asked me. When I nodded he said to Dawn, "I guess so."

Dawn reached up and unbuckled his pants then had him lift up so she could remove his pants and boxers. She then removed his shoes, socks and his pants. Once he was naked from the waist down Dawn knelt up and asked, "Please monsieur may I touch your cock?" The way she said cock with the French accent had me nearly creaming my panties.

Once she had permission Dawn took his cock in hand. I'm sure his cock was already hard and from what I could tell she slowly jerked his cock off. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing as the table was in the way. I gave the table a push and seeing it had wheels it moved out of the way.

Now I had a clear view as Dawn slowly moved her hand up and down his cock and she even rubbed the head on the exposed part of her breasts. Seeing this made me feel extremely jealous, not because Dawn was with another man, but because I wanted her to do that to me.

When Pete's cock started to drool pre-cum onto Dawn's breasts she looked up at him and said, "Please monsieur may I take my treat now. May I suck you cock now." Pete looked at me and I nodded. I almost told him he was a fool for not saying yes right off but I held my tongue.

Once Dawn had his permission I watched as she took him in her mouth. Seeing Pete was larger in girth than I was I thought Dawn would have a problem with his size. She proved me wrong, as she took his mushroomed head with out strain. As her lips moved down his shaft she looked back over at me just to see if I was watching. How could I not?

I watched as her lips moved down his cock about five inches. I was pretty sure at that point he was in her about as far as he could go, with out sliding in to her throat. I also know from personal experience that Dawn could deep throat with out gagging. At least she could do me with out gagging. But Pete was wider and longer and I had doubts that she could take all of him.

For the first few minutes Dawn didn't even try but when Pete was moaning almost constantly I watched as her lips slid down a few more inches. I knew she had at least two inches in her throat and there were at least two more inches out side her mouth. Pete groaned deeply when her lips stopped. I could see by his hand movements that he wanted to push her head down all the way but he held back and let her continue.

On the next downward slid Dawn took all of his cock into his mouth. Pete groaned again but this time it was deeper than the last and I was sure he was close to blowing his load. I think Dawn thought so as well because after that her lips picked up speed and started sliding up and down his cock.

I could tell Pete was close when his legs started to shake and in the next second he told Dawn he was going to cum. I knew it was so she could pull off if she wanted but Dawn had no intention of pulling off. She lips picked up speed though she didn't go down near as deep. When Pete groaned again, I knew he was releasing his cum load into Dawn's mouth. I watched as Dawn kept her lips at the top of his cock while her hand pumped his load into her mouth.

When Pete was done cuming Dawn got to her feet. Pete tried to take her in to his arms but Dawn pulled away and came over to me. She sat back on my lap and brought her lips in for me to kiss. I never hesitated as I started to kiss Dawn. When her lips touched mine I felt her lips open and my tongue slid inside. I noticed immediately that Dawn had not swallowed Pete's load but it was there in her mouth.

I felt Dawn push a little of his cum into my mouth. This was something new for us, as Dawn would always swallow before she kissed me. But by this time having cum in my mouth was not uncommon so with out the slightest hesitation I swallowed what was in my mouth. Dawn seeing I was okay with this let the rest of his load drain into my mouth. I then pushed some into her mouth and before either of us knew it we were snowballing. Well at least that's what Dawn called it when we talked about it the next day.

After our kiss Dawn said, "Now monsieur you will give me a treat oui."

"Yes of cause," I told her as she stood before going to her knees.

After asking for permission Dawn removed my sandals and my shorts. When my panties came into view she said. "Oh monsieur what beautiful panties you are wearing. Monsieur is a well-dressed gentleman oui? May I use my mouth on your panties' monsieur? They are so pretty I must kiss them."

Once I told her she could Dawn's mouth went to town on me. She kissed and licked my panties and at the same time she kissed my cock and balls. She even tried to suck my cock though the panties.

I had to concentrate on not cuming, as I was so close by this point. I also knew Dawn would want me to last long enough till she got my cock in her mouth. Normally this would not have been a problem as I could go a long time with out cuming when Dawn sucked my cock.

In fact she would ask me not to prolong my orgasm if she wanted to swallow my load in short order. But today I was too excited after what Dawn had done when she served us our dinner. On top of that I was also excited from watching her blow Pete.

When Dawn was done with my panties she asked if she could remove them. I of cause told her she could. After taking off my panties Dawn massaged my cock and then asked if she could suck it. Just before she took it into her mouth she said, "Please monsieur don't make me wait for it."

I knew this meant she wanted a load and quickly. As her lips sealed around the head of my cock I could have gone off at that second but I held off. I wanted her to suck me for a little while. I wanted to feel her sensuous lips around my cock for as long as I could.

Normally I could go long enough till Dawn gives up because her mouth gets tired. But on nights where she asks me not to, like tonight, I normally hold out for about five minutes or so before I let her have it. But tonight it didn't take me near as long.

With in a few minutes I could feel myself start to rise to orgasm. This is where I would clamp down on certain muscles to forestall the pending rush of thick sperm. But that trick didn't work and all the other ones I knew didn't work either. In less than five minutes I groaned deeply as I touched the side of Dawns head. This was our sign that told Dawn I was going to cum any second.

Dawn looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes and nodded her head. At the same time I felt her finger at my anal opening. The second I started cuming Dawn pierced my asshole with her finger. This was something Dawn never did before and it was something I hoped she would do often as it felt so fucking good. Instantly I started flooding her mouth with thick gooey cum and Dawn took every drop.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers