Don't Make Bets with Dommes

Story Info
Male sub tries to survive a bet while playing a video game.
766 words
4.25
12k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One would think I would know better by now to challenge Ma'am, but no, I took this bet that I could survive a whole damn video game match on destiny with her giving oral. If I survived without cumming, I could have anything I wanted that night.

"If you lose," Ma'am continued, her smile growing evil. "Then you will be leading a raid after this. Completely plugged as I tease you for the entire raid. And I'll hint the entire raid about your predicament, maybe one of them will realize you're my pet and how submissive you are."

Suffice to say, Ma'am is a master orally, she taught me how to please her. My chances were low from the start, but we had been in a party with friends making jokes and I had joked that my concentration was good enough to survive a blow job. Ma'am took me seriously.

I was naked, a cock ring stretched around me and leaning back into the couch. We were alone, I was hiding offline, didn't need anyone hearing me. Ma'am was completely naked minus a bustier between my legs. It presented her breasts in a completely distracting manner, which wasn't helped by her smile.

I was painfully erect as I selected a character.

Her nails scraping my thighs possessively as I selected a game mode.

Her tongue tasted the skin of my inner thigh as I sat in matchmaking. My hips strained towards her. Ma'am nipped my inner thigh, a gentle reminder that I wasn't to move unless ordered. I stilled, desperately trying to control my breathing as that evil tongue got closer and closer to me.

Then stilled and switched legs.

The match had begun.

I moved forward on screen, my eyes glueing to it from sheer effort as I found the first guy to hop in my sights. How wet tongue massaged the head of my cock. I jerked upwards and lost the gunfight.

"Fuck," I whimpered.

That devious chuckle came again. "Try harder boy."

Every single battle, she continued. Taking more and more of me until Her tongue wrapped around my balls as she pushed me to lean further back. My shaft was slick from her saliva and I was panting with arousal. I leaned back obediently and her tongue slid behind my balls. Teasing my taint and my hips lifted slightly.

Her tongue touching my anus. Which had long since been owned by her. She teased the ring of the opening and I gasped. Getting shot in the head as I tried to focus.

I jerked in her grasp as her tongue slid inside. Her hand lazily pumping my erection. I could only gasp as she slowly tongue fucked me. Every inch of me was her instrument to play at that moment and she played with me slowly. I whimpered in pleasure as she continued, thrusting harder and faster before stopping completely.

She withdrew, her tongue reintroducing itself to my cock as I gasped again. I died again on screen, helpless to even pay it mind. Her finger slid back under me and instantly seated back in my hole. I moaned.

"Eyes up boy," She teased before taking me completely into her mouth.

I tried.

And died.

I couldn't focus as her finger curled inside me, stroking that pleasure spot. Making me even harder in her grasp. I jerked now, trying to think of something anything.

Grandma's on Porsches.

Then she replaced her finger with two. Her free hand caressing my balls as she massaged my prostate. I couldn't think. I needed it bad. I didn't want to delay it anymore. I was hers.

"Please" I whimpered.

She let go of my cock, spit shining as she smiled at me in victory. "Cum for me pet," She purred, taking my shaft completely down her throat.

It was too much, her fingers stroking me. Her tongue teasing my sensitive cock and her hands milking my balls. My hips tightened as I stared upwards, my whole body went completely stiff as I gripped her hair. I thrust upward as I seized up and came.

My cum spewed inside her throat and she expertly swallowed it completely. Leaving me gasping for breath and sweating as she slid up my body, pinning me to couch.

On screen the server kicked me for inactivity.

She took my lips and made me taste my flavor. Holding me still, not by pressure, but by sheer control.

"You have a raid to lead pet," She whispered after a short kiss.

I didn't know if I would make it through this raid anymore.