Don't Make Decisions in Anger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody felt her second orgasm rip through her as the guy came. She could feel each spurt as his dick pulsed, filling her cunt. The guy in her mouth shouted something and filled her mouth at the same time. She loved the feeling of being full of cum, knowing that this was what she craved but had never admitted even to her self. Loads of cock, any cock, she had to have it.

She gulped the cum down, draining him, sucking hard till he pulled out. The guy fucking her pulled out as well suddenly leaving her empty. She looked over to her friend and saw the guy raping her ass. "I want that. Do my ass. Now, someone!" She rolled over onto her stomach and spread her ass cheeks. "Do me now!" She shoved a finger up her ass desperate to feel the sensation and nearly came just from that.

There was a rush and some pushing and shoving but finally she felt a cock next to her asshole and she braced herself. She'd never been ass fucked before but had heard it was painful but just didn't care. The cock pushed hard and she screamed as her asshole was violated. The sound didn't get very far as another cock was pushed into her mouth. Fucked again at both ends, she was in heaven.

The fucking and the orgasms seemed to go on for ever. The rapists ignored Yush now, preferring to have a willing whore who seemed to want everything, to be covered and filled with cum and cock.

Eventually, each guy had cum 2 or 3 times and had his cock in Melody's mouth and cunt and ass at least once until they were drained and sated. The dressed and high fived each other as they turned and left the room, leaving each girl in a pool of cum.

A couple of minutes later Melody edged over to her friend and touched her gently on the shoulder. "Are you ok Yush?" The gentle touch and soft tone seemed to get through to her and she came to her senses, slowly as if waking from a deep sleep.

"Come on babe," said Melody. "Let's get cleaned up a bit and decide what to do."

Yush turned to her. "I'm gonna get those bastards. Make them pay big time. You with me?"

To be continued....

12