Don't Make Me Say Please Again!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so lost in her daydreams she barely noticed when the young barmaid brought her drink, and paid herself from the stack of bills left on the table, and she never noticed at all when the poker game next to her broke up, and only one trail of cigar smoke was left floating upward into the night. When the voice came out of the semi-darkness she thought it was part and parcel of her fantasy, "Someday, cheri, I'm going to find you alone, looking as soft and vulnerable as you do right now. Will you scream for help?"

She smiled against the rim of her glass continuing to watch the dance floor as she said, "Why? Do you think you'll need it?" And then, as she heard him laugh, she froze, realizing this wasn't a dream anymore, she wasn't drunk... Why now? She smelled like horse, needed a bath, and thought with panicked longing of the sage green lace teddy and tap pants she'd bought to celebrate this night if it should ever occur! Not granny panties for God's sake! And yet, there he was, big as life, drink and cigar in one hand, holding out a hand to pull her up to him, his mouth closing over hers warmly and firmly, tasting of tobacco and scotch, and she began to tremble with her need of him. Feeling him smile as he gently nibbled first her bottom, then her top lip, she summoned all of her strength and said "Now, please!"

He chuckled and kissed her again, saying quite firmly, "Non, cheri, not yet-we have all the time in the world, and I want to learn all there is to learn about you..."

Over the next few hours they talked and laughed non-stop, stopping for long, leisurely kisses and refreshing their drinks. Cliff held her hand in both of his, tracing the lines of her hand gently, occasionally nibbling a finger. At one point he held up a finger for quiet, and told her, "My Grandmere, she a seer, back on de bayou. She teach me de lines o' de hand an' dis' 'ere, dis be de Mount de Venus... Dis say de woman got strong sexool appetites!"

She laughed, knowing that he put on the thick Cajun accent from his youth at will, but enjoying the sound and rhythm of it. She had learned so much about him already. The custom made clothes were courtesy of his mother, a prominent seamstress with a wealthy clientele among New Orleans citizenry. They spoke several languages in common, French, and English of course. Italian courtesy of one of his mother's sisters who had married an Italian restaurateur in The Lou, and surprisingly, bits of both German and Japanese courtesy of his two stints in the military. She had the most Spanish, but he spoke enough to get by in most basic tourist situations. She told him about growing up poor in the Ozark foothills, marrying early to escape the grinding poverty, mentioning only that her husband turned out to be abusive and that there had been no children when they divorced.

She had been hugged and kissed and petted by his aunt, "Tante" MarieLouise who was, in fact, the owner of Murphy's, the original Murphy being long dead but the name carried on in perpetuity. In fact, it had been MarieLouise who had filled Lexi in on the two books Cliff had written about the flora and fauna of the bayous, and of his ability to supplement his teacher's pay additionally with extraordinary skill at cards. "He got de Devil's own hands come to playin' cards, cher', " the woman told her, then smiled broadly and nudged Lexi in the ribs, "and dat not all, I been hearin'..."

Cliff grinned broadly and the sparks flashed emerald from his eyes as he said, "Ol' woman, whachoo t'ink you bin hearin'?"

She had grinned just as broadly, her thin, black cigarillo clenched firmly between her teeth as she patted their joined hands, speaking solely to Lexi, "Oh cher', is written on de walls in de ladies toilette," She grinned incorrigibly at Cliff and continued, "she say, 'for a good time call 1-800-S-C-I-T-C-H-R'."

Before she finished both Cliff and Lexi were helpless with laughter. Knowing by now that the reason Cliff was there was to visit this, his favorite aunt, she was unsurprised to be extended an invitation for gumbo dinner the next evening. or that a hug was demanded before MarieLouise would return to the kitchen and office. During their hug the older woman sniffed, then sneezed, "Cheri, you bin herdin' cattle?"

Lexi flushed pink, but laughed, "Non, Tante, that's my parfum, eau de cheval!"

"Horse!" she exclaimed. "Cliff, wha's wrong wit' choo, let dis girl go home take de bat' before you take her to da bed!!" and laughing she headed to the back of the building.

Cliff was still smiling broadly as he bent to kiss Lexi again, then gently nibble along her neck below her ear, sending waves of pleasure down her spine and making her suddenly weak in the knees. He pulled her to him even more closely, holding her firmly within the circle of his muscular arms, and murmuring in her ear, "we have 'lift off', carida."

She pulled back far enough to recognize the now familiar fire in his eyes and teased, "Sunshine, you say the sweetest things. Are you staying upstairs?"

"God no", he laughed. "I have a room at the hotel out at the edge of town."

"Terrific," she said, "Your room's closer if you have a bath?" At his nod she grabbed her hat from the table. "I'm not askin', I'm telling you-NOW! Who's driving?"

He grinned broadly as he grabbed her hand and jingled a keychain at her, and they headed out the door at a dead run....

Thirty minutes later found them comfortably ensconced in a tub of steamy hot water, Lexi's full, round buttocks nestled between Cliff's thighs and she leaned back as he lathered her hair, firmly massaging her scalp. Her eyes were closed, her head tilted back and she could feel the last vestiges of stress easing from the muscles of her back and shoulders. Her nipples were tightly pebbled indicating not only the pleasure she was feeling, but her incipient arousal and leaning her back against him a little further Cliff reached around her with his soapy hands and began to similarly massage her breasts. She groaned, feeling his full erection pressing against her ass, while his fingertips began drawing the faintest of circles around and around her breasts. The soap and water made his touch essentially frictionless, as though he were touching her with feathers or flowers and he continued his little spider touches, closer and closer but never quite touching her nipples.

"I love your breasts, Bella," he told her. "They are so natural, full and rounded, like teardrops. Heavy in my hands." And, as he began finally to circle her nipples, twirling them between thumb and index finger, her hips began to undulate in the water.

Snaking one arm past her to reach the hand held shower he thumbed the water back on, finger-combing her hair as he rinsed it with the warm water. She tilted her head to make it easier for him to manage the heavy, wet mass and he took the opportunity to gently nibble a small series of kisses down the exposed side of her neck, ending on one wing-tip of her phoenix tatt. "Is some beautiful ink, cher'. Musta hurt lik' a sonofabitch. Took some crazy kinda courage. Whachoo tell me 'bout choo life befo' - I t'ink you dis phoenix!"

She smiled sideways at him, for his perception, and his gentle care with her-then turned further as he took the opportunity to plunder her lips again, but as she shifted, he slid his hand, with the shower unit, between her legs, grinning as her eyes flew open and she gasped in surprise. He adjusted the water pressure slightly and the angle of the unit until Lexi arched her back almost violently, crying out in pleasure.

"Ist gut, liebchen?" he asked, knowing from the ripples of gooseflesh on her skin, and the amount of pressure her thighs were exerting on the hand holding the shower just exactly how good it was for her.

"Ja," she groaned, tossing her head back and forth against his shoulder. "Ist sehr gut....so very fucking good."

"You want more then.....mehr?"

"Ja...mehr, bitte sehr.....nunn bitte. Oh God, Cliff, fuck me now."

"Not just yet cara...." His eyes glinted as pulled the plug in the tub and thumbed the water off simultaneously. She allowed him to pull her up and out of the tub, turning toward him while he wrapped a towel around her dripping curls, Her brown eyes snapping mischievously, she sneaked one arm out of the other towel he was trying to dry her with in order to firmly grasp his cock. As she gave it an initial pump she saw the first glistening pearls of his pre-cum moistening the tip. Licking her lips she dropped to her knees and took the head of his cock into her mouth, loving the taste of him and wanting more. Cliff groaned, spreading his legs slightly and leaning back against the wall to keep his balance. He took the towel from her head and tossed it into the sink, burying his hands in her hair. She loved the hoarse whiskey sound of his groan of pleasure as she enjoyed him like she would a particularly tasty ice cream cone, holding him with both hands, enjoying the heat and fullness of him. She grinned mentally at the thought that the promise of his hands hadn't been misleading. As long as he was, he was thicker still, so much so that she could barely get her mouth all the way around him at the base. She could feel her nipples tighten hard as rocks at the thought of how it would feel when he finally did penetrate her. Her cunt was hot and she could feel the moisture dripping onto her thighs as she continued to lick and suck his cock, alternating attention between the head with long pulls down the shaft. Closing her eyes she gave herself totally over to the rhythm she was building and the pleasure she was feeling. With one hand she reached around to gently draw her fingernails down his tightly muscled ass, feeling his prick pulse hard in her mouth in reaction. Shifting her legs, with her other hand she began making long slow strokes down her slit from her cunt to the tip of her clitoris, feeling her need building. But Cliff had felt her movement and seeing what she was doing clamped both hands firmly on her head, effectively stopping her in mid-stroke. Her eyes opened wide to see him smiling down at her, but he said "Oh, no, cher', is no' time yet!"

He bent and picked her up, kicking the bathroom door open and making it to the bed in one smooth, apparently effortless step. Sliding onto the bed next to her he kissed her deeply while freely exploring her body. She sucked on his tongue, then nibbled his lips, spreading her legs to allow him easy access to all of her secrets. His lips and tongue followed his hands leaving hot, moist trails of fire down her neck and shoulder, sliding around her rib cage and under her breast before finally settling down with earnest attention on her nipples, first one, then the other, thumb and forefinger copying every nuance of tongue and lip on the unattended nipple. She was hissing now, between clenched teeth, twisting, trying to capture his leg between her thighs. She suceeded briefly and rode his leg hard. He felt the heat of her and the slick wetness of her excitement before he broke loose. She cursed him then, in a mixture of broken Spanish, English and Japanese, none of it complimentary and all of it designed to cast doubt on his gender, his race, and the probable legality of his parents' marriage.

Smiling broadly he paused to plant a kiss on her pubic bone before spreading the folds of her labia. Her clit was pulsing and hard, standing out of its hood like a mini-erection and he blew on it just to watch her writhe before wrapping his lips around it, flicking with his tongue. With index and middle finger he entered her firmly, finger-fucking her in time to the movements of his tongue when she cried out and he felt every muscle spasm around his fingers, her juices pulsing and flowing over his hand. Licking one finger before drawing the other over her lips, giving her a taste of her passion, he said, "You beat me, cher'. Do you want more?"

Still twitching from the intensity of her first orgasm she groaned, "God yes, fuck me, PLEASE Cliff. S'il vous plait?"

He slid into her smoothly, filling her completely and stretching the walls of her pussy. She wrapped her legs high around his waist, locking her ankles over his back, pulling him deeply into her. His lips found hers and now his kisses turned as hard and demanding as his pounding cock. She came again, hard, scoring his back and buttocks deeply with her nails and inflaming his senses even further. He drove into her hard, capturing her hands with his and pulling her hands over her head until she clutched the brass headboard of the bed. He buried his face in her neck and bit hard as she bucked against him, the combination of pain and pleasure too much. He could feel the walls of her sheath begin to tighten around him in waves and couldn't resist anymore. They came together, and the world flowed away....

Sometime later he woke to find her leaning on one arm watching him sleep, her dark eyes flashing, hair neatly braided. He smiled up at her and she smiled and kissed him before asking, "Did you have a good rest?"

"Absolutely," he said trying to stretch, his hands seemed to be tangled in the bedclothes at the head of the bed. "What's up, cher'?"

She grinned wickedly, running the tip of her tongue over her top lip like a cat after cream. Looking down at him she said, "That would be you, Sunshine!"

"And would you like to help with that, mon cheri?" he asked, still struggling to untangle his hands, while beginning to awaken to the fact that he seemed to be tangled rather securely. She watched as the light of awareness began to dawn in his eyes that his hands were not tangled, but instead, securely tied....

She saw the fire begin to build in his eyes again. Grabbing her hat from the headboard where it had been hanging, putting a leg up and over him, she gently teased the head of his prick against her ass. She smiled down at him wickedly before impaling herself on him full length. He groaned as she rose all the way off again, her labia seeming to cling to him lingeringly as she pulled away, only to slide down on him again, grinding her pubic bone against him hard. He caught his breath, struggling to untie his hands but apparently Lexi was good with knots. "What ARE you doing woman?"

"Obviously, Sunshine, no one ever told you this before but paybacks.........are a BITCH!" Smiling she settled her hat on her head more firmly and began to ride him hard...

12