Don't Move...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'When I reach one, COME for me.......

10
9
8
7
6
5
7
6
5
4
3
2 ONE!'

My slight frustration at my playmate's presence is quickly allayed as you begin to kiss me again. Deeper and more passionate, I begin to lose myself in the kiss and then I feel you grip my neck. I'm not sure if I like it gripped from the front as I do the back but I force myself to relax and focus on the enchanting sensations of your kiss. You distract me further as I feel you begin to toy with my nipple, circling around it, rolling it between your fingers and then pinching it. I start to whimper inside your mouth as my nipples tighten and leap, desperate for your attention.

Your other hand slides down to my lap, worms its way under my skirt and is soon teasing and stroking my slick pussy lips. I begin to squirm as I feel your fingers penetrate me but then our slut catches my attention, at the same time you command her to remove her thong and I'm surprised that she obeys you as quickly as she does. But then I reason that it's clear that she is no match for you and she's obviously decided that if she is to be included then she had better play nicely.

My attention is back on you as your fingers begin to thrust deeper and harder into my aching cunt. I'm soaking wet for you and the taxi reeks of my arousal. You're staring straight into my

eyes as I feel myself getting closer to the point of no return but then the taxi driver awkwardly clears his throat and I tear my eyes away from yours in time for them to meet his in the rear- view mirror. With my eyes on his you inform me that I must cum for you when your countdown reaches one. Without giving me time to assent you begin to count down...

Ten...my eyes are still on his....
Nine...I look back to you seeing your gaze fierce on me...

Eight...I sneak a look at my playmate. She's completely enraptured by the scene unfolding in front of her, she's leaning forward, her rigid nipples straining against her top....

Seven... I'm panicking slightly. I think there's no way this is going to happen...

Six...but I'm so desperate to please you, I think how disappointed you'll be if I don't, if I can't...

Five... I'm gasping, my chest heaving...
Four...I want to bite you hard but you're gripping my neck tightly...
Three...My entire body begins to tremble and shudder...
Two...I can't, I can't, there's no way this will happen, my shoulders slump in defeat...

One...your voice is authoritative and steely hard...there's a moment's hesitation and then the taxi is filled with my scream as I clench tight around your fingers and let the waves of my orgasm wash over me.

I've cum so hard my ears have popped and I feel overwhelmed and unsure. I desperately want to bury my face in your neck and sob but I don't let on how I'm feeling.....

My hand reaches to your neck as I pull your face into my shoulder, stroking it gently as I leave my fingers deep inside you letting your orgasm subside as your breathing calms.

Kissing your face, still stroking the nape of your neck, 'good girl, I'm so proud of you....'

My fingers slowly leaving your hot soaking cunt, I raise my hand and rest my palm on my knee as my legs fall apart. I sit back, relaxed and savouring the moment as you sink into my embrace, nuzzling my shoulder.

I look over at your toy; she looks at me then my hand, glistening in the street lights, then back at me.

'Well slut, what are you waiting for? Clean it!......'

I momentarily snuggle into you as my pussy spasms with aftershocks. It feels so good to be pulled tight against you as you kiss me and soothe me but I remind myself that it isn't a good idea to get too comfortable.

Still curled against you I watch as my playmate begins to lick at your soaking wet hand. She's lapping at your palm like a kitten, sucking your fingers into her mouth, eyes closed as she savours the sweet stickiness that coats them. As I watch her tongue snake between your fingers, a shiver of arousal courses through me as I remember occasions where I have enjoyed the full repertoire that tongue has to offer.

I lean in to you and slide my tongue upwards along the length of your neck and begin nibbling and sucking on your earlobe. Pressing my breasts against you I begin to whisper into your ear, describing some of the encounters I've had with my playmate. My hand slides up your thigh as I talk but it seems like you're not the only one my words are affecting. Our toy begins to whimper as she continues to suckle on your fingers. Her internal struggle written clearly across her face; she's desperate to pull me off of you and kiss me with her sticky mouth that's wet with my juices but it seems that she's aware that I'm yours and she now has to defer to you if she wants to stay.

She begins to mimic me by sliding a hand along your other thigh, whispering her version of our encounters in your other ear. You sit, legs splayed, with a girl on either side, each vying for your attention; each trying to 'out filth' the other as it were in our attempts to both tease and please you. The taxi driver can't quite believe his eyes at the scene unfolding in the back of his cab and you laugh as he mutters 'lucky bastard' under his breath at you.

One hand on you, my playmate reaches out for me. Her hand sliding around my wrist possessively, she draws my hand to her thigh and places it just below the hem of her skirt. I leave it there initially and then begin to draw tiny circles on her thigh with my
fingertip, teasing her until goose bumps erupt along her entire leg....

Watching our toy licking every drop as if her life depended on it, feeling you pressed against me and watching your hand move across to her....

'And where do you think your hand is going? I don't remember you either asking or me telling you to touch our slut', she isn't ready for that much pleasure yet. She needs to realise that her role tonight is to do as told, and possibly be rewarded and not simply rush through pleasing me in order to get to you.

I'm intrigued to know exactly you are both 'out filthing' each other with your descriptions, I want to know in detail this little competition of yours......

I apologise and quickly remove my hand from her thigh. Pressing myself tighter to you I begin to nuzzle and nibble along your neck. Out of the corner of my eye I catch her shoot me a look as she begins to focus her attention on you. Her hand slides confidently up your thigh as she continues to tease you with provocative tales of our exploits. There's a competitive

edge to her teasing and I up my game in retaliation. But whereas she appears to
be slightly abrasive in her delivery as she speaks of fucking me, I take a softer
approach; describing in slow tantalising detail of the way her hands felt as they traced over the curves of my breasts, my waist, my hip. I tease my fingers over your chest as I continue, describing in detail the effect she had on my big, pink rigid nipples, how they throbbed and ached to be inside her mouth, between her teeth...

'Take my cock out slut and lick it, looking our toy in the eye all the time. She can watch, for now.....'

I do as I'm told, eager to please you and ease your cock out, straightening it to its full length. I tuck my hair behind my ears so I can look our toy in the eyes. You catch on to what I'm doing and you grip my hair in a ponytail in your fist. I slide my hot mouth over your cock, eagerly swallowing as much as I can in my delight at being able to taste you, to please you. Aware of our toy watching I begin to perform, loudly popping your cock out of my mouth and then making a production of lapping and slurping your delicious cock with my tongue. I wrap my hand around you and begin to wank you, slowly sliding your foreskin down as I suck your heavy balls into my mouth. I love doing this and I whimper around your balls, the vibrations of my mouth causing you to groan...

Looking down, taking your hair in my fist as you suck my cock and balls, smiling at you rubbing it in our toys face and seeing the ache in her eyes as she yearns to join you.

'Now girls, we have ten minutes before the hotel, both suck and lick but no hands!'

I continue to suck your balls as our toy eagerly slides her mouth over your raging cock. You sit back, gripping my hair and enjoying the sensations of two eager mouths on your cock. My playmate slides her mouth up your cock and we each take a side, sucking and slurping, our tongues meet and we quickly kiss over your cock before eagerly resuming our positions. There is something so erotic in sharing your cock with my toy but there is also a competitive edge to it as we both fight to please you.

As I suck your balls I can feel them begin to tighten and leap in my mouth and I can tell how close you're getting. There's no way I'm going to sit back and let our toy have your cum and I reach a hand out and pinch her nipple through her top causing her to jump and pull back from your cock. I quickly slide my mouth onto you, frantically fucking you as you begin to groan and shudder. I look up at you and see you shut your eyes tightly and then my mouth is full of spurt after spurt of warm salty cum. I can't help but swallow some and some escapes and dribbles down my chin, but in the next second my playmate has pulled me off your cock and is forcefully kissing me, chasing your cum around my mouth with her tongue.

I snuggle back into you and together we watch as she sucks you clean just as we pull up outside the hotel....

I'm proud of my new slut and her insistence on 'winning'.

'One thing though girls, that's the last time you swallow my come without permission'....

We arrive at the hotel, as we enter the foyer, heads turn as I walk in with one slut under my arm and the other keeping three feet behind me.

I collect the room key from the desk, 'top floor Sir'; I try not to laugh upon hearing that word from the concierge.

Grabbing toy's hair in my fist, 'if you want to lick your girlfriend's wet cunt I suggest you do it in the elevator'

Walking in, I place you in the middle at the back, facing the doors. I stand out of view and push toy to her knees in front of you....

'Eat!'

She kneels in front of you and begins to devour your cunt inching your skirt up. I kick her feet apart whilst lifting her skirt up exposing her cunt before stepping to the side out of view, next to the floor buttons.

I press one, the first floor followed by the second floor all the way to our floor, every button to floor 34.

'Neither of you move position no matter what. And toy, you have I'd say about eight minutes to make her come.....'

I open my thighs eager to feel her hungry talented mouth on me. My cunt is aching and I can feel my desire oozing out of me and glossing my thighs and ass. My thighs begin to tremble as she crouches before me, there's no hesitation and I whimper as her tongue slides into my open cunt. I watch as you expose her aware of your intentions before you press every button in the lift, thereby ensuring that it stops on each and every floor of the hotel. My nipples harden as a surge of excitement courses through me as the possibilities of your action penetrate my brain.

At the moment in time I don't care, I would expose myself to the world right now. I'm just a filthy fuck slut desperate for both relief and your approval. Her mouth feels divine on my bubbling, churning cunt. Her face is smeared with my wetness as she buries her face between my thighs knowing exactly how to please me. The lift begins to move and I begin to tremble as we draw close to the first floor, any second now the doors are going to slide open and both my toy and I will be exposed to whoever may or may not be waiting there. This anticipation seems to be driving my toy to greater lengths to please me and I doubt that I'll make it to the top floor before I'm filling the lift with my screams. I look at you curious as to how you will act should I be exposed. Would you shield me or would you leave me exposed, wanting whoever interrupts us to see me like this minutes away from ecstasy?

I can feel my tummy begin to cramp as my playmate sucks my clit into her warm wet mouth....

Stepping to the side, away from the doors, I watch you both with my cock straining against my trousers. Watching our eager slut devour your cunt; relishing in her eagerness to do well in order to be rewarded, maybe, later.

I reach for my belt and slowly slip it out of the loops on my trousers, gripping it firmly in my hands as we approach the first floor.

Seeing you tense, seeing our slut tense, briefly she tries to turn her head worried about the doors opening.

'I don't think so slut.'

She returns back to you immediately, groaning. The lift stops and the door open up, I watch your face as you panic but see the relief as you realise there is no one there. The doors about to close, I place my foot to stop them, stepping between them. My hand reaches back as I swing down and whack the belt on slut's ass, before stepping back into the lift and letting the doors close.....

I can feel our toy gasp and sob into my dripping cunt as she reels from the impact of your belt on her exposed ass. My cunt is spasming and aching but I know that I'm too tense to cum. The fear of being caught in this situation is preying heavily on my mind and I turn to you and plead with you. 'Please Sir...please. Oh God, please...' I don't know what I'm begging for, just that I'm desperate to cum, but can't.

At the sound of my pleading our toy, still softly sobbing, bites down hard on my clit and I gasp and shudder my hands tight in her hair but all I'm conscious of is the lift quickly rising to the second floor and I tense in anticipation of the doors once again opening. I can hear the blood pumping inside my head and feel an answering throb on my clit.

I turn to you once again and my eyes seek yours as I gasp 'Please Sir...you can have me any way you want but just fuck me.'

I've given up trying to fight you, I just want you inside of me, my aching cunt is whimpering and protesting, desperate for your cock now. Our slut is clearly aroused by my desperation as her frantic assault on my sopping slit increases. The entire lift smells of my arousal and desperation.

I close my eyes as the lift doors open on the second floor, adrenaline coursing through me at the thought of being caught. Slut's tongue stills momentarily as we both wait rigid with tension but again there is no one there. My eyes once again seek you and I look deep into your eyes and moan 'Sir?' It's a question but I'm slightly afraid of the answer....

As the doors open, I watch you both freeze looking deep into your eyes relishing in the fear and anguish at your situation. I look over at all twelve floors lit on the key pad, then back at you both as the doors close, disappointed at the lack of guests at each floor so far.

'I can have you any way I want you, really?' You make it sound like it's something I didn't already know, like you were giving me permission and 'telling' me to fuck you.

I take sluts hair in my fist, pulling her to her knees, pulling her head back I lean down and kiss her, tasting your sweet cunt on her lips. Looking up at you. 'Kneel beside her!' I move to the back of the lift, ' both of you suck my cock, slowly....'

I stare at you, momentarily defiant, annoyed at being caught out yet again. I take a second to straighten my clothes, my chest heaving as I stand on wobbly legs watching you kiss our
toy. Jealousy, arousal and frustration course through me as I watch.

At your words I move to stand before you and slowly sink to my knees beside our slut, smiling up at you. I reach for you, my hand rubbing over the bulge in your trousers as I unbutton them. Slut's hand brushes mine and we exchange a knowing smile as she slides your zip open. My hand sneaks into your boxers and I grasp your thick, wet cock and tease it through the gap in your boxers. I lick my lips as I see the pre cum leaking from the tip. Tucking my hair behind my ears, I turn to our slut, gently caress her face and then do the same for her so you can see our faces; watch our enjoyment at being allowed to suck your cock. I blow you a kiss and then fold my arms behind my back. Smiling mischievously I lean towards you and slowly extend my tongue towards your cock, lightly flicking over the head and tasting your pre cum. I whimper as I taste you, my tongue tracing the length of you as I follow the trail of delicious wetness. I look up and smile into your eyes, eager to please you.

I feel our sluts breathe on my cheek as her tongue clashes with mine as she wraps her mouth around the base of your cock and begins to lick and slurp. I trace my tongue back to the tip and slowly begin to lap at the vein underneath the head. Occasionally I take the tip of you in my warm, wet mouth, cupping my tongue around you and sucking before resuming lapping the underside of you. I hear you moan softly and feel your fingers slide through my hair before gripping tightly.

In my concentration at pleasing you I had temporarily forgotten where we are and I'm surprised when the doors of the lift slide open. Apprehension flows through me and I feel butterflies flutter in my tummy but you grip my head tighter and I'm unable to turn and look to the doorway. I look up at you, trying to read your face, desperate to see if your expression reveals if we have company. I feel as if eyes are burning into my back and I begin to tremble but obediently I continue to suck your cock, my tongue seeking our sluts for reassurance......

The doors open, but unknown to you, there is still no one there, even less obvious when I reach forward and inch your skirt up over your ass, exposing you fully the same way our slut is. This makes you certain that someone is there, but you will never know as the doors close and we continue the journey upwards.

I look down at you both, eagerly pleasing me, trying to be the best sluts I've ever had as my cock is constantly hard and throbbing against your tongues. Feeling the warmth and wetness as you both caress me with your mouths and tongues, I can see it is going to be 50/50 as to who will make me come and get the first taste of my come tonight.

'Open your legs wider, both of you...'

My hand gripping my belt tight in my fist as I slowly trail it along your backs, first her, then you before wailing down on you, square on your cheeks. I take a moment to take in your face as you wince and look up at me before wailing down on our slut, right down between her cheeks, feeling her jerk and scream as she feels the pain of the whip round, the belt flicking up to her cunt.

I know it hurt, I don't care, slut needs to know her place and it seems she is learning fast, albeit reluctantly. Taking your hair in one fist I pull your head back before gripping hers and forcing my cock deep into her mouth, keeping you inches away until I am ready to stretch your throat too. Pulling her hard onto my cock I fuck her throat hard for a few thrusts before pulling away, a mixture of pre cum and saliva trailing from my cock to her chin.

I look down at you, seeing the want in your eyes, the flush in your cheeks knowing how much your cunt is aching right now just for the chance to make me come. I nod indicating my need for your mouth around me just as the bell tings and the doors open.........

At your nod I slide my hot mouth around your wet, sticky cock. I'm aware of the doors once again sliding open and my trembling increases. I fight hard to hide it but I'm shuddering as I slurp and swallow your cock as deep as I can. I feel the cool air on my exposed ass, feel it soothe the heat in it from the impact of your belt. The feeling of being exposed in this way is exhilarating as I imagine the sight that we must make; two sluts on their knees, red spanked asses and dripping cunts exposed as we fight to suck your cock. I waver as a wave of shame threatens to overwhelm me as I wonder if anyone is waiting as the doors open and how many people have already seen me in this wanton state.