Don't Move...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel slightly scared as I take in your treatment of our slut and panicked by the force
with which you fucked her throat but at the same time I have craved this for so long, someone who can handle me, who will see through me and keep me in line. I think back to how my clit twitched as you trailed your belt teasingly down my back before bringing it down across my ass and also to our quiet intimacy on the balcony of the club as you tenderly wiped my lipstick and how you held me close and soothed me in the taxi and I feel reassured to put my trust in you.

I fight to swallow as much of your cock as I can, deciding to perform for whoever may be witnessing me on my knees worshipping your cock. Breathing hard and trembling, I force myself to relax, desperate to take more of your cock than our slut managed. I cup my tongue tight around you as I increase my pace. Hearing you groan I pull away only to suck your balls into my hot mouth, feeling them tighten and leap in my mouth I realise how close you are. I suck hard on your balls, pushing you as close to the edge as I dare before pulling away.

I sit back on my heels as I smiling ask your permission. 'Please Sir?' I know better than to let you explode in my mouth without your consent. My chest is heaving as I catch my
breath, desperately wanting to taste your cum, to feel you fill my mouth with your warm, sticky cum but knowing a little of your sadistic nature I attempt nonchalance, knowing as I do so that my body is betraying me in its desire for your cum.

I ask again 'please Sir' and sit waiting for your answer....

Feeling your throat grip the head of my cock; impressed at your resolve to take me deeper than slut did, albeit voluntary as opposed to my assault on her.

My body trying to overrule my head, almost coming as your tight, warm wet mouth engulfs me, frustrated and relieved when you release my cock to take my balls in your mouth.

Again the doors open, is there anybody there? Of course there is, it was only a matter of time, smiling to myself as I look up and see two girls, they look at me, then down at you both and then back at me. The look of complete shock on their faces soon disappears as the doors close. A quick glance and I see a smile adorn one of the girls' faces.

I look down at you, sitting back on your feet, eyes begging much more than your words ever could.

'Of course you can slut, but not yet'

I softly stroke your cheek, running my thumb across your lips to wipe away your smudged lipstick. 'But not here'

The lift stops, I zip up and move forwards past you both, 'come sluts........ Crawl.' Reaching into my pockets I take out the room key, fortunately for you both the room is only three doors away.....

We arrive at the door and I slide my hand into your back pocket as you fiddle with the key. My hands caress and squeeze your arse through your trousers. I lean in close to you, crushing my breasts against your back as I slowly drag my tongue along your neck before flicking it across your earlobe. You seem amused by my activities and so I slide one hand around your waist and begin to massage the bulge in your trousers. You momentarily pause and let me caress you before unlocking the door and stepping inside. Toy and I follow you in.

Giggling, toy grabs me and pulls me into her for a long hard kiss, she grips my head tight and I squirm against her fingers to break away but she's stronger than me and determined. Her tongue invades my mouth as her hands tighten in my hair. I feel her teeth on my lip as she bites and sucks. She removes one hand from my head and I gasp into her mouth as I feel her fingers plunge cruelly into my dripping pussy. There's desperation and anger in her actions and I'm momentarily scared of her. She grips my swollen clit between her fingers and begins to pinch and twist at it. Delicious pain surges through me as I fight to escape

her. Dizzy and gasping for air I finally break away, backing away from her, my eyes immediately seeking yours....

Walking past you both, I reach down and grab toy by the wrist, forcing her to her knees. Her eyes grow wide with surprise and fear as I hold her hand in the air motioning for you to take care of the slick juices coating it. I leave you both to it as walk over to the chair in the corner, bringing to the middle of the room, taking my case off it, before opening it up, careful not to reveal the contents. A glance back I see you licking toy's hand cleaning your juices before turning my back to you. I proceed to attach cuffs to all four legs of the chair, before placing a few toys select toys on the table, covering them with a towel. I sit down on the bed and call you both over, to my feet,

'Ok sluts, this is what's going to happen. After you have both worked together, as a team, to give me the best blow job of your lives, I am going to set you a task, a competition if you like. The winner will be rewarded, the loser will not, at least not for the foreseeable future.....'

Kneeling with toy at your feet, I look up at you, listening as you explain about our challenge. I can't help but shiver in anticipation at the thought of what might lie ahead. You see me sneak a glance at our toy, appraising her as my competition. Determination written across my face, there is no way in hell that I'm going to let her win, you are mine, I've wanted you all night and I'm not about to watch her walk off with MY prize. But I know that first I must work with her in order to please you; two obedient sluts who would love nothing more than to be able to worship your cock, to be allowed to please you.

Purring with happiness and desire I nuzzle my face against your cock, smearing pre cum all over my cheeks and lips. I turn to toy and ask her to lick it off of me so you can watch. She leans in and I lock my eyes on yours as her tongue snakes across my face, lapping up your sticky juice before turning to me and pulling me into a soft sensual kiss so we can share the taste of you. I break away and immediately return to your cock, teasing you with my tongue but slut pushes me off of you so she can taste you herself. Undeterred I focus my attention on your balls, licking and sucking at them. You never instructed us that the use of hands was forbidden so I gently walk two fingers under your balls and massage that sensitive area between your balls and your ass, stroking and caressing, before edging closer to your ass. I can feel your balls leap and twitch in my mouth so I know how close you are getting. Leaving my fingers circling closer to your ass I begin to kiss the edge of toy's mouth, subtly pushing her off of your cock as she fights to respond to me. I crouch next to her, pushing my face next to hers and attempt to slide my tongue into her mouth alongside your cock. I'm sneaky in that my motives are twofold; not only is kissing her arousing to you but my actions are a test designed to show if she would rather kiss me or suck your cock.

Within seconds she has relinquished your cock and is sliding her mouth onto mine. I momentarily kiss her, the kiss of a traitor before I slide my hot, wet mouth onto your cock. At the same time my finger penetrates your tight ass and relaxing my throat I swallow you as

deep as I can whilst slowly pushing my finger further into your ass. I feel toy's hair brush my chin as she begins to play with your balls. I release you from my throat and slide your cock along the inside of my cheek, motioning to slut to gently slap you through my cheek and as she does so I concentrate on fucking your ass with my wet finger. I hear you fight back a low moan and realise how dangerously close you are so I slide you back down my throat, my eyes watering as I struggle with the depth. You grip my head and thrust deep into my tight throat, choking me. I try to squirm but you hold me tight before releasing me to gasp and splutter. Long strands of saliva and pre cum connect us and I pull toy in for another kiss to share this with her, wanting her to taste. I look up at you and smile, desperate for your cum that you promised to me in the lift and I begin to beg 'please Sir, please may I have your cum'

Nodding you grant me your permission, so I suck you deep and let you fuck my throat hard and fast as you begin to spurt ropes of warm salty cum down my throat. Some of it spills out of my mouth and toy is quick to lap every drip she can from my face. I release you and let toy clean you as you gently twitch with aftershocks....

Sitting back in chair, satisfied and spent, I look down at my 2 sluts....

"Good girls"

Running my fingers through both heads of hair, I stand and beckon you both onto the bed.

"Side by side on all fours, knees apart."

I slowly run my fingers along your asses and inner thighs, stopping at your dripping cunts parting both sets of lips.....

"Right sluts, you are both going to eat each other's cunts."

Sliding a finger easily inside you both, followed by another.

"Whoever comes first will spend the next hour or so bound naked to the chair, ass and cunt exposed but ignored"

I start fucking your cunt faster with my fingers, while toys cunt simply gets caressed.

"I'm sure you will both try very hard to make the other come first and I'll have great pleasure watching you both try."

A smirk grows across my face as I fuck your cunt furiously, before withdrawing my fingers and sitting back on the chair.....

Oh you utter pig! I am absolutely fuming with you right now. The urge to slap your face is immense. You know exactly what fingering does to me and I know you can tell how close to

cumming I am from the sensations of my cunt tightening around your fingers. I hate myself for it but I whimper as you remove your fingers, I need to cum so desperately right now. Within seconds toy has pounced on me, rolling me onto my back and diving between my legs, presenting her cunt to my face. I savagely attack her dripping slit with tongue, teeth and lips in my desperation to make her cum before me but it's in vain. She bites down on my clit and I scream and begin to writhe as I flood her mouth with sweet sticky cum. I continue

my assault on her cunt, taking my frustration out on her. Stabbing my tongue into her and then raking my teeth over her clit. I can feel her confusion as her thighs tighten around my head; she's never known me to be like this. She moans into my pussy as she laps softly at my still throbbing clit. Right now I don't care how she feels; right now I actually hate her. I suck her clit into my mouth and then suck hard on it, at first she enjoys it and then I feel her begin to writhe as it becomes painful. Good, her pain calms me slightly and I continue to suck until she cums. As soon as she does I push her away, not caring that she rolls off the bed and lands on the floor with a thud. I wipe my mouth clean with the back of my hand and perch on the edge of the bed, arms tightly folded across my chest, sulking madly.

'If you fuck HER', I glare at toy, 'and make me watch I will probably never speak to you again.'

I know my raging jealously is playing straight into your sadistic nature by I can't help it. I know I'm acting like a brat and you'll either laugh at me or be angry and I know that my little outburst will only serve to make you enjoy playing with toy whilst making me watch all the more. But right now I'm not thinking straight, I want you....

Watching, mesmerised as she pounces on you, she wasn't aware at how hard I was fucking you, but I knew that the closer you were to coming, the harder you would try for me, to win the fight.

I sit back in my chair, smiling to myself at your resolve and your assault. Seeing the pleasure in her face turn to pain as you bite down only serves to make my cock twitch more as I lazily stroke it.
As she hits the floor, she looks at me in total shock and disgust while I smile back at her.

"Bend over the chair slut",

I proceed to pull her tighter over the chair, binding her wrists to the base of the legs, I tell you to spread her legs and tie her ankles, tight, to the back legs.
Once done, I grip your hair firmly in my fist, pulling your head back while looking down at you.

"If I fuck her WHAT?"
Staring down at you, holding your head firmly back as I tightly squeeze your nipple

"If I fuck her you can do whatever you want, if you walk out the door, you know full well you'll be back before you even reach the lift"

Squeezing harder on the nipple, stretching it tight.

"I will fuck HER and you WILL watch, if not now, then definitely later, so you need to think long and hard about what words come out of that slutty mouth of yours. You are MINE right now and you can stay or go. Either way, I will be served by 2 sluts tonight - you and toy, or toy and the barmaid from the club. I'm going to take a quick shower while you decide",

Walking off to the bathroom I leave the door open and turn the shower on.....

Even though I get a thrill from your rough handling and the way you speak to me, I'm still feeling sulky as you head into the bathroom. I sit on the edge of the bed seething and taking in the sight of toy spread naked over the chair. I feel guilty for hurting her and crawl over to her.

'I'm sorry for hurting you'

she wont look at me and I feel terrible. I smooth her hair off her face and softly kiss her. She smiles and tells me not to leave, tells me I need to go and make my peace with you. I pout and glower at the mention of you but she just laughs and tells me to stop being silly. She reminds me of my infatuation of you in the club, saying how she's never seen me like that with anyone before. She continues to both tease and cajole me as I crouch in front of her periodically kissing her. I don't understand why she's encouraging me to stay, surely she'd rather we both left so she could have me all to herself? But I don't question it because you're right even though I'm cross and jealous I don't want to leave and I am yours. With one final soft kiss to toy I thank her and then walk into the bathroom. Your back is to me as you stand under the hot water and you jump slightly as you feel my hands on you as I press my body against yours.

'I'm sorry Sir'

You turn and before you can say anything I lean in to kiss you as we stand together under the water.

'Really? Are you truly sorry?'

I stand there, water cascading down my back as you continue to kiss me, eyes open all the time as yours go from open and wide, to puppy dog then closed.

'You go from a good slut, my good slut, to this bratty annoying mess so quickly and so easily, I'm beginning to wonder if you really do want to be mine, as you claim'.

A hand slowly snakes up along your spine, between your shoulder blades, your neck before resting in that nest of hair, grabbing a fistful once more I pull your head back firmly, 'in a while, you are going to receive your punishment, gracefully, and watch me use toy until I believe you are going to stop these childish tantrums. You won't be tied, so you have the chance to obey and observe, by your own free will. You can sit, stand walk and do whatever you want, want you cannot do is speak, touch, frown or sulk no matter what I do with or to, toy'.

I lean down and slowly start to kiss your neck, my tongue following up under your chin, before kissing you firmly on your lips. Handing you the sponge and soap, I turn my back to you leaning against the wall as the hot water streams down over my face, ' but to show my appreciation for the occasions so far this evening you have pleased me, you get to spend some time bathing me.'

Taking the sponge I lather it with soap and begin to rub it over your shoulders. I take my time and slowly explore your body, grateful for this moment of intimacy without toy being present. Slowly and sensually I stroke the sponge over your back, admiring the muscles and the broadness of your shoulders. I lean in and softly kiss your neck, dragging my tongue along it's length and then nibbling softly. I want to apologise but know that my actions will speak louder to you than yet another apology and so I resolve to do as you say and gracefully accept my punishment.

I continue bathing you, massaging your lower back with the sponge and then I crouch to begin washing your feet. Moving up to caress the muscles in your calves, your thighs....mmm such delicious thighs. I spend an agonisingly long time washing your inner thighs, watching as your cock hardens and grows. I look up at you, smile and then move behind you. Placing the sponge on your bum I move it in circles, caressing and massaging, sliding it up between your cheeks, my soapy finger teasing circles around your hole. I stand up and start to kiss your shoulders, my other hand reaching around your hip and onto the plane on your tummy. My breasts press against you, my nipples hard in your back. My left hand reaches for your cock as my right hand continues to tease ever smaller circles on your bum. My teeth nip softly at your earlobe, sucking on it.

Knowing that being allowed to pleasure you is a reward I'm careful not to push my luck and ask your permission before I continue....

'Please Sir?'.....