Don't Piss Off the Devil

Story Info
Payback is Hell when you make the Devil angry.
17.7k words
4.06
76.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don’t Piss Off the Devil by regularguy13

Payback is Hell when you make the Devil angry

This is a story about revenge, but I know you don’t care about the theme. You want to know if there is any hot sex in the story. Yes. The story has anal, oral, group, lesbian, incest and non-consent. I’m pretty sure there is enough sex in the story to keep things interesting.

^^October 16th^^^

“I AM THE FATHER OF LIES!”

Ace Wilson shouted those words as he stood naked in front of his crew. He had a beer in his hand and a hooker with absurd, obviously surgically enhanced tits was kneeling in front of him giving him a blowjob. He raised his glass and toasted himself, “To me! The greatest liar of all time!”

His men cheered the kingpin. They were partying hard in a palatial suite at the Peninsula Hotel. It was one of the many properties Ace owned. They were celebrating the execution of another successful scam. Ace was a swindler and a cheat. He was very good at separating people from their money.

Drugs, alcohol, and women were plentiful at the celebration. It promised to be a wild night of drunken revelry and sexual excess.

There were a dozen naked men and women in the room. Some of his men were receiving oral sex. Others were eating the pussy of some nameless skank. The rest of the men were banging the whore of their choice. The crew was happy and intoxicated, but no one neglected to toast their leader. Because of him, they were rolling in dough and living the debauched life of their dreams.

Archie, his head lieutenant, who currently had his dick buried in the pussy of a dark skinned, dark haired Filipino shouted, “Boss, you fleeced them! Those dumb fucks never had a chance. They were counting their chickens while we were cleaning out the coop. You didn’t leave them one feather!”

He raised his glass and saluted his leader. Ace swung his beer mug in his direction, acknowledging his partner in crime. Some golden liquid sloshed out of his mug.

“Hey! Watch out,” the hooker servicing Ace complained. “You’re spilling beer on me.”

“Shut up,” Ace said in an unfriendly manner. “I’m not paying you to talk. I’m paying you to suck my dick.”

^^^

Far away in a dark chamber, a creature woke, stirred, and mumbled, “Huh? What?”

A subservient demon, who had the horns and ears of a goat, and the nose and tusks of a wild boar, rushed to his master’s side and asked, “What is it, sire?”

His master shook his head and pulled himself out of his slumber. He sat up and said, “I was laying here at peace. The unbearable sorrows and absolute hopelessness of mankind were flowing to me and bringing me immense satisfaction. Then, I heard a mortal declare that he was the greatest liar of all time.”

He sat up and said, “Who is that person, Beel?” he asked. The question was directed to his faithful chief lieutenant, Beelzebub, who was also in the room. He was always at his master’s side.

The winged demon had been monitoring the same stream of thoughts that his boss had been listening to. He quickly identified the boastful human. Then, he accessed the database Hell kept on all of Earth’s inhabitants. After a quick review, he answered.

“He is your servant. His name is Ace Wilson. He is a criminal, an adulterer, and a non-believer. He swindles people out of their money, leaving them broke and desperate. Their families suffer greatly.”

“That is good, but how dare he claim to be a better liar than I. And how dare he anoint himself the ‘Father of Lies’.”

Lucifer stood, shook his fist in anger, and shouted, “I AM THE FATHER OF LIES! I was given that title by none other than the Christ, the so-called ‘anointed one’. The one some call the Son of God.”

The lesser demon, the one with the ears of a goat, tried to tamp down his master’s anger. He said, “The human is drunk. He is boasting in front of his friends. He means no disrespect.”

“Yes, master,” Beelzebub said. “Humans these days are poorly educated. I doubt he’s ever read the bible. He probably isn’t familiar with the passage in the gospel where Jesus told the Jews ‘for there is no truth in him {The Devil}. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies’.”

“He can’t slight you,” goat ears said. “He’s too ignorant. He knows not what he does.”

The Devil backhanded the creature and sent it flying across the room. It crashed awkwardly and painfully into a stone wall. “Don’t tell me when I should and shouldn’t take offense.”

He turned to his right-hand man and said, “Beelzebub, tell me more about this man.”

Beelzebub focused his mind, accessed the file on Ace, and studied it for a minute. Then he said, “He’s a blight on society. A lifelong criminal. He causes other humans to suffer. He drinks to excess, uses drugs, steals, cheats on his wife with whores, and has been known to drug and rape women. He is not a physically violent man. He has brutes on his payroll that do his dirty work. He is a bad man.”

“He sounds like my kind of guy,” Lucifer said with a chuckle.

Beelzebub continued, “His home life is a different story. He is married to a very religious woman. They have a devout, virginal teenage daughter. His family is unaware of his sins. They are unsullied. He takes great pleasure in their love, admiration, and purity.”

“Oh, does he?” the Devil said with a sneer that was followed by a blood-chilling laugh.

“I will take his sanctuary away from him for daring to compare himself to me. I am evil incarnate. Now that I have been roused from my slumber, I will visit the surface, and, as always, I will wreak havoc. I will leave pain and misery in my wake.”

He laughed a wicked laugh. Long and hard. Then, he said, “Beelzebub, identify some people who have a beef with Ace that might be useful in my quest to bring this boastful man down and bring shame and misery to his pure and precious women.”

“Yes, sire.”

The devil grabbed his penis and stroked it. He said, “While you do that, I’ll have some fun. Send in one of the young new arrivals for me to fuck.”

“Yes, sire,” Beelzebub said.

Beel left the chamber. He found a buxom brunette that his master hadn’t been with and sent her to his master. Then, he went to the archives and reviewed the information they had on file concerning Ace, his associates, and his victims. He found people that were upset with Ace and would work with the Devil to exact revenge on him.

He formulated a plan and then returned to his master to share the scheme.

^^^

Beelzebub walked in and saw the Devil, black as night, assfucking the brunette. She was on his bed on her hands and knee. He was kneeling behind her slamming his oversized cock into her.

She had struggled at first with his large cock, but now she had her eyes closed and she was concentrated on the feeling of a great cock in her ass. Her body writhed as pleasurable feelings grew inside her body.

“Ohhh. Ohhhh!” she groaned as a stupendous orgasm overtook her. Her whole body trembled.

“Ahhhhhh!” the Devil grunted. He slammed his cock into her slim ass and let loose a torrent of cum. When he was done, he pushed her down and got off the bed.

He stood unembarrassed. He was not the least bit self-conscious that he was naked, that he still had an erection, and that his cum and anonymous woman’s fluid were dripping from his large penis. He turned to his subordinate and asked, “What have you got?”

“I think you’ll like this,” Beelzebub said. He began to lay out a scheme.

^^^Two weeks earlier on October 2nd^^^

Six women in pristine, white robes walked in sets of two down the long corridor. They were returning to their quarters after participating in a cleansing ritual. They traveled along a private, secure path that was not open to the masses. Five of the women were young, in their late teens and early twenties. The other was a middle-aged matron with fiery red hair.

They came to a wooden door ten feet tall. One of the women in the lead group, the dark-haired one, unlocked it with a key she pulled out of her pocket. She shoved on the large door. It swung open with surprising ease. She ushered the others into a spacious room.

The brightly lit and elegantly furnished room was part of a three bedroom suite they’d booked for a bachelorette party. The room held two sofas, four upholstered chairs, and a mahogany dining room table that could seat eight. To the right was a small kitchen area and bar. Three bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms were accessible from this large common area.

“Kiera, this has been the perfect afternoon. Mani’s and pedi’s and a good, long soak in a tub followed by a massage. Now, that’s a great day!” Gwen gushed as she stepped into their hotel suite. The tiny woman with pink, spiky hair went to and sat on the gold colored, brocade sofa.

Tiesha danced as she entered the room. She said, “I love my new nail color.” The slim, black nineteen-year-old held out her right hand, wiggled her fingers, and admired the grayish-white polish she’d selected.

“It looks great on you,” Emily said. The chubby woman added, “I can’t wear that color. With my pale, English complexion, I need bold, bright colors to keep me from looking drab and washed out.”

Katherine, the middle-aged redhead, turned to the woman who had unlocked the door and said, “Kiera, thank you for setting this up for all of us. You found us a great place. The spa and our suite are first rate.”

Kiera smile and said, “Aunty, it was no problem. Only the best for Cousin Siobhan.”

Siobhan, the bride-to-be, entered the room. She was a pretty twenty-year-old with a fit, slim body and tits twice as big as you’d expect of someone with her petite frame. She had the famous O’ Sullivan red hair. Hers was not the classic, rich red that Aunt Katherine possessed. Siobhan’s mane had less red and more orange and had a touch of blond. She was a perfect ginger.

She said, “I feel so pampered.”

“As you should, cousin,” Kiera answered. “You’re the bride. This is your bachelorette party.”

Kiera had not been blessed with the family’s signature hair color. Hers was dark and thick and reached past her shoulders. It was perfect for braids, ponytails, and long enough for bouncy waves or soft, spiral, barrel curls.

“Speaking of party,” Emily said. “Let’s put on our fancy dresses and high heels. It’s time to go to dinner and then, we can drink and dance all night long at the hotel’s club.”

“That’s why I picked this place,” Kiera said. “Everything is in one place. The spa, the restaurant, the dance club, and then, we can crash in this suite.”

“You’re the best,” Siobhan said. The buxom bride-to-be walked over and hugged her best friend. She drove her big, cushiony breasts into her.

“You’re welcome,” Kiera said. “God! No wonder Mark loves you. Your boobs are fabulous. So big and soft.”

Tiesha pulled open her robe and bared her whisper tits. She smiled and said, “The boob fairy never came for me.” The other women laughed and viewed her barely-there boobs and shiny, ebony-colored nipples.

Gwen got off the sofa and went over to the bar. She found a bottle of bubbly on ice and called out, “Oooh. Look, girls. Champagne.” She picked up the note on the bar and read it out loud, “Enjoy. Compliments of the Peninsula Hotel.”

A cheer went up. Gwen held up the bottle and showed it to the others. Katherine said, “Damn! That’s the good stuff.”

The bottle was quickly opened and quickly consumed. Everyone was of good cheer. There was much laughter as they toasted Siobhan.

Kiera said, “May all your ups and downs be between the sheets.”

Emily said, “A good man breaks your headboard, not your heart.”

Katherine said, “Here’s wishing you a long, happy marriage. May your love be a thousand mile journey.”

Gwen added, “I think that journey comes in six-inch increments or however long Mark’s dick is!”

Tiesha offered the last toast. She raised her glass and said solemnly, “May you always come first!”

“Here. Here,” her friends shouted voicing their agreement with all the toasts.

The women dressed, enjoyed a fine dinner, and then, went to the club.

Ace Wilson, the owner of the hotel, saw them dancing. He went up to his hotel manager and said, “They are a lively bunch. Do you know them? Are they staying with us?”

“I met the one with the long, dark hair. Kiera O’Sullivan’s her name. She was here a couple of weeks ago looking for a venue for her cousin’s bachelorette party. I guess we passed the test. They’re staying in the Jefferson suite.”

“Good. Very good. Send over a good bottle of champagne with my compliments,” Ace said.

“Right away, boss.”

Ace sat at the bar. He waved to the bartender. A single malt Scotch quickly was set in front of him. Ace sat, drank, and dealt with some business emails and texts.

Minutes later, two waiters approached the bachelorette party’s table. One had the champagne. The other carried a tray of glasses. The older one said, “Ladies, the manager appreciates that you are here and has sent over this bottle of Dom Perignon.”

He uncorked it with a flourish. Glasses were poured.

“Who sent it over?” Kiera asked.

“The man in the black suit at the end of the bar,” the senior waiter answered.

The women looked his way and lifted their glasses. Ace noticed. He smiled, raised his glass of Scotch, and toasted them.

The ladies danced for hours and then, exhausted, returned to their suite. They kicked off their shoes and flopped down on the sofa and upholstered chairs. Katherine stretched out on one of the sofas. Her dress gaped and exposed her left nipple.

Tiesha giggled, pointed, and said, “There you go again. Flaunting your big boobs.”

“Yeah,” Emily said. “What’s the deal? Why aren’t you wearing a sturdy bra that supports the girls and keeps them corralled? When you were dancing, your boobs were out of your dress more than they were in it!”

Katherine looked at her big, saggy breast and pulled on her dress. She eliminated the wardrobe malfunction. She said with a laugh, “You young girls with you tight, firm bodies only have to smile to get a guy to buy you a drink. When you get older and thick like me, you need to do more to earn a G and T.”

The women laughed.

Gwen said, “I’m thirsty.” She looked toward the bar. She said, “Hey. There’s another bottle of champagne on ice.” She got up and walked over to the bar. There was another note. She picked it up and read it out loud, “Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. Enjoy this bottle of Cristal. Compliments of Ace Wilson, the owner of the Peninsula Hotel. “

“All right!” Siobhan said. “Open that bad boy.”

“None for me,” Kiera said. “I’m tired. I’m going to bed.”

“No way,” Siobhan said. She went to her cousin, looped an arm in her arm, and guided her to the bar where Gwen was pouring the sparkling wine into six flutes. Siobhan said, “You talked me into getting a full Brazilian today and it hurt like a Son of a Bitch. You will toast me one more time!”

Tiesha said, “Girl, she did you a favor. The hedge of your she shed was overgrown! Now, Mark won’t have any trouble finding the man in the boat and you can get some well-deserved satisfaction.”

Emily jumped in and added, “You know, a great big orgasm. The kind where your whole body tingles and explodes. Your toes start to become numb and you gasp for air. Oh! Ohhh. Oooooohhhhhhh!” She closed her eyes, contorted her face, and faked have a climax.

The women laughed, picked up a glass of champagne, toasted the bride, and downed the bubbly.

Thirty minutes later, all the women had passed out. They lay unconscious on the sofa and the chairs. Or in Gwen’s case, the pink-haired pixie lay on the floor.

^^^

Another ten minutes passed, and then Ace Wilson knocked on the door to their suite. There was no response. He used his master key to unlock the door and stuck his head inside the room. He smiled and then turned to his friends in the hallway and whispered, “It looks like the Rohypnol did the job. I’ll check to make sure all of them are drugged.”

He quietly entered the room and went to each female. He lifted their arm and let it drop and asked, “Are you sleeping?”

None of the women woke or spoke to him. He smiled, returned to the door, and invited his friends in. He said, “Come on in, guys. They’re out. R2 is a miracle drug. Odorless. Tasteless. It can be mixed with any food or drink and the victim won’t notice. They just feel extreme fatigue and very drunk. Their ability to make memories is shut down. These women won’t remember anything we do to them tonight.”

He laughed wickedly and his five friends did too. His comrades entered the room. One pushed a cart containing beer, whiskey, glasses, cocaine, condoms, and lube. Another dragged in a large plastic trash can.

Archie smiled and said, “Boss, putting the drug in the champagne is a brilliant move. No one would suspect a corked bottle has been tampered with.”

“Yes,” Ace said. “Buying that corking machine was one of my better moves.” He took off his suit jacket and said, “The bride is a hot looking number. I’ll start with her. Remember the rules. Always use a condom. I don’t want to catch an STD from any of you bums and we don’t want to leave any DNA evidence behind.”

He removed his tie and shirt and said, “Use the lube. I know you don’t usually use it because every female from twelve to ninety-two creams in her pants at the sight of you, but these bitches will be as dry as the Sahara. We’re here to enjoy them. Not destroy their vaginas.” He finished undressing and said, “The condoms and beer bottles go in the trash can. Got it?”

The men grunted that they understood. They went to the women of their choice. If another guy or two wanted her, a quick game of rock, paper, scissors settled the matter.

Ace stood nude over Siobhan. He began to undress her. He said, “Oh! This one’s a beauty. So young. Look at the size of her tits!” He turned to the others and said, “Be careful undressing ‘em. Don’t rip their clothes off as you do to the whores on Seventh Street. Archie and Billie will dress ‘em when we’re done. Put their clothes in a neat pile on the floor beside them so they put the right outfit on each girl.”

His crew acknowledged his directions. The men stripped their victim and then took off their clothes.

Ace looked Siobhan over from head to toe. He said, “You truly are a beauty and you’ve made my dick stiff.” He reached out with one hand and pulled her eyelids up. She stared blankly at him with her light blue eyes. He spoke to her as if she was conscious, “Hello. My what a beautiful bride you are. Your tits are fantastic.”

He moved her head, making her nod. “Oh, you know? You’ve been told that many times before?” He roughly groped her breasts. Then his hand trailed down her body to her hairless sex.

He said, “What’s this? Did you wax for your wedding night?”

He made her nod again. Then, he continued his dialogue, “I’m sure your husband will appreciate it. I do and I will take advantage of it now.”

He laid her out on the gold sofa. He climbed up, spread her legs, and stared at her shaved cunt. He said, “You look delicious.” He sniffed her pussy. “Emmm. Nice. I smell the sweat from all the dancing you did and I smell your musk, the lovely, heady scent of a young woman.”

He dove in between her legs and lapped her pussy.

Some of the other men immediately began having sex with their partner after putting on a condom and generously lubing their victim. Others had a snort or a drink and took their time with their captive. They groped and fingered them. They licked pussies and sucked on their tits. Some enjoyed just viewing their naked bodies. They’d pose the poor women for their amusement or the enjoyment of their mates.

Archie had Emily nude and spread eagle laying on the sofa. He put lube on his finger and probed her snatch. Thomas, a big man with a nasty scar on his face, grabbed Tiesha. He dragged her over to the couch and pressed her face into Emily’s shaved box. He said in an artificial, high pitched voice, “Oh. You taste so good. I’ve always wanted to eat your pussy.”