Don't Play With Magic

Story Info
Playing with magic could have dire consequences...
8.6k words
4.56
131.2k
174
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breanne was setting everything up. She knew she had to be perfect for it to work properly. Her mentor was such a stick in the mud, magic should be fun! She caught sight of herself in one of the mirrors and admired her figure. Though she was short at only 5'2", her long blond hair fell in thick waves down to her knees, and her ample breasts sat proud and perky. She spent a lot of time in nature, so had a nice bronze tan.

She had been 12 when her talent for the magical arts was discovered, and spent the last 8 years in training. Now she wanted to try something on her own and decided while get mentor was in town getting supplies, this was the perfect time. She was sure everything was right, so began her incantation.

Smoke swirled, candles flickered and she got the charged thrill she always did as a spell began. Waving her arms in just the right way, she attempted to summon a spirit. But something was wrong, she felt something very strong coming through instead. As she panicked and tried to reverse it, a blast sent her backwards onto her butt.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ratatosk was bored. Being king of the incubi and succubi, a race of sex demons in the second circle of hell, was all well and good, but the sinners he was sent to torture were all...spoiled. He didn't expect virgins of course, but the circle where the lustful were sent were already horny, sordid creatures; men and women who craved pleasure and debauchery. Ratatosk always argued that he should be the last demon to be given these souls, that he should be given those who practiced other sins.

The reason was simple really...these people wanted sex...a great deal of them even got off on being raped, tortured with cock and tentacle, forced to fuck all day long without sleep or pause. Sure, he always broke them in the end, but that wasn't how he thought it should be. No, he wanted the prideful, ones who were so full of themselves and their abilities, rich, powerful, beautiful, conceited ...those who would know terror at the sight of his manhood rearing up to greet them, people he could really make suffer, who he knew wouldn't enjoy their humiliation at his hands. He passed over another man, assigning one of his succubi to drain and pleasure him endlessly until he broke. And to think he used to revel in taking the new sinners for the first time himself.

He felt funny anyway, like something was pulling at him from the inside. It took him a moment to recognise the sensation as one he hadn't felt in over a thousand years, back when he had been a young, century old incubus with a cock a mere ten inches and barely 80 years of practice in his craft. He was being summoned. Who had the raw power to summon him, a king, to the human world? Was somebody trying to trap him? He remembered being summoned a few times for pleasure, or to use a prisoner of some powerful warlock as a sacrifice, to use the energy to fulfil wishes, but those were powerful warlocks and witches who had bound him, and he had been too young to resist. Now he had risen, it had been centuries since the last fool tried to contain him.

He had to know. He had to find out who was foolish enough to think they could bind Ratatosk to their will, and he let the summoning spell take him, flowing with the energy and appearing with a flash of light and a pulse of pure kinetic energy. And he laughed. There was no circle of binding, no safeguards to hold him in place, not even a simple charm of protection, useless as they were against him anyway. Instead there was just a single young girl.

Had she done this? Was she powerful enough? He could sense a raw talent emanating from her, but there was no understanding, this was a mistake. Stepping forward, naked, he levered down at her. He was 8 foot tall, all muscle and pure power. His flesh was an azure blue, almost glowing, and the wings on his back unfurled to cover her in shadow, each over twice his size. His cock was twelve inches in length, thick as a baseball bat...and completely flaccid. His tail hung down to the floor, coiled there, as thick as his cock and tipped with a bulbous head. His hair was pitch black, hanging past his shoulders, and his pure white teeth would look human, if it wasn't for the tips of the two fangs that hung an inch lower, dangerously sharp. He decided he should put her at ease a little...or maybe not.

"Congratulations mortal...you have summoned the king of the circle of lust, Lord Ratatosk! So tell me child...just what did you have in mind as you dragged me from my home? Would you like me to grant you a wish? Rape and slay your enemies, or satisfy your more...carnal urges...?"

~~~~~~~~~~

The flash of light that accompanied the blast of energy she felt, left Breanne blinking the blindness from her eyes. She felt his presence before she heard or saw him, and knew that power meant trouble. As her eyes cleared, she looked up and saw him. Fear took hold of her as she took stock of how big he was; the wings and brilliant blue skin making it obvious that he was far from human.

She scooted backwards on the floor, her eyes never leaving him, until she hit the wall and pushed herself up. He was nearly 3 feet taller than him, and even standing she had to crane her neck to look at his face. Rape? Slay? Carnal Lusts? She wasn't a virgin, since that was dangerous when playing with magic, but king of the circle of lust? That was considerably more than she was prepared to handle.

Since she had no enemies, she didn't want to take him up on that. And one glance at the giant thing hanging between his legs told her that she certainly didn't need him satisfying anything for her. But she knew better than to say it was a mistake, a demon like this would surely take advantage of her ignorance.

A wish, he said something about a wish. "Y-yes, Lord Ratatosk, I have summoned you here to grant me a wish." She intoned with as much authority she could muster. "There is much danger my line of work and I seek some protection. Grant me protection from demons so they are unable to harm or kill me."

Her flowing purple robes hid her shaking knees, and for that she was very grateful. How I the world did she conjure up such a foul beast instead of the harmless spirit she was trying for? She needed him to leave so she could figure out her mistake and ensure she never makes it again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ratatosk laughed loudly, stepping towards the clearly frightened girl slowly, each step deliberate and menacing. Such a cute attempt to hide her fear, he couldn't help but tease her for a while about it. No telling when he would get such an opportunity again after all: As the king of his people he was bound to his circle of hell and granted a mere day in the outside world once every century...unless someone was stupid enough and powerful enough to summon him.

"I see...you are indeed a powerful witch to summon me here, the first in over five hundred years in fact...and all you wish for is protection from demons?" Such a silly request...he had the power to grant a lot of wishes but even he had limits, and no demon could grant protection from the rest of their kind. Sure, he could stop any succubi or incubi going near her but even the weakest demon of wrath or envy was free from his control.

"Well then girl..." He was inches from her now, she should be able to feel the heat from his body, and his tail snaked up her legs, encircling them, binding them together as it made its way higher. Wrapped around her waist and legs now, he used it to lift her so that her eyes were at the same level as his, and the powerful appendage supported her rear so she could almost sit on it. No need to make her physically uncomfortable yet. He flashed her a sinister grin.

"...so how do you intend to pay for this wish, should I choose to grant it? You can't pay with my freedom since you neglected to bind me...so start with your name, then make me an offer."

~~~~~~~~~~

Breanne was surprised that he seemed to be considering granting her wish, it wasn't something she expected him to take seriously. In fact, she thought he would laugh at her, threaten her if she ever dared summon him again, and that he would be gone as fast as he appeared... At least, that's what she had hoped.

But now she was stuck with a demon who could squish her with a finger asking her how she planned to pay for the wish I'd he decided to grant it. What could she say? She had nothing to offer, owned nothing but her clothes. She was still an apprentice so she had no money. She almost laughed out loud at that, what would he need money for?

He was clearly more powerful, and more important than she was. There was nothing she could offer that she could think of. "I... I don't have much, wh-what would you want in payment?" Maybe when he realized what a nobody she was, and that she had nothing, he would go.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ratatosk cocked his head to the side and chuckled. "So you ask for this wish with nothing to offer me in return? Just who do you think you are girl?" He lifted his hand quickly, bringing it to a stop next to her face and holding up a single finger. At the very tip, a strange darkness, so black that it even seemed to absorb the light around it formed, taking shape in the form of a black Iron ring.

"I cannot grant you protection from demons like you asked anyway, but I do have this little trinket...it's a very special ring." He took her left hand in his own and slipped the ring down her middle finger. Once in place, it tightened a little, allowing blood flow while remaining too tight to be removed. "It should have the effects you desired. Any damage done to you will heal quickly, if dealt by a demon."

He licked his lips and slipped a finger into the collar of her robes, dragging it down, tearing at the fragile cloth. His eyes followed the path as her naked body was revealed to him. It had been a while since he had taken a human that wasn't perverted enough to be sent to his circle, he was going to take advantage of it.

"You will still feel everything of course, but you cannot be permanently harmed or killed by my kind. Isn't that what you wanted?" His eyes flicked back up to meet hers. "As for payment...I have granted your wish, now I will take what you owe me from your body. You've put me in quite the lustful mood..."

~~~~~~~~~~

Breanne watched as he slipped the ring on her finger. She knew without trying that she would not be able to take it back off. Oh what had she done?! She would heal fast from a demon attack, but at what cost?

How would she ever hide the ring, the symbol of her stupidity, from her mentor? Surely he would recognize what it was the moment he saw it. Her eyes locked on it, maybe she could wear gloves...

He ripped through her robe before she even thought to protest. But his words snapped her out of her shock. "What?! No! No, you can't do that!" She pushed with all her might to get away from him, and ducked down to run. Luckily she was much shorter and able to duck under his arm.

Knowing that running wouldn't work, since he could easily catch her, she put her hands up in a defensive gesture and tried to reason with him. "Now wait, surely there is something else I can do for you? I'm just a tiny insignificant mortal. Just...just name it, and I'll find a way to get it."

If it was that big hanging soft, then his dick at full hardness would be enough to rip her in two. There had to be a way to persuade him not to do this, there just had to...

~~~~~~~~~~

Ratatosk didn't try to stop her as she pushed at him, and even let his tail slip from around her, watching with interest as she ducked beneath his arm. There was no need for him to chase her, she couldn't escape now. Turning to face her as she pleaded with him, he grinned and looked down at her. "But if you're tiny and insignificant, then how can you possibly get me something I would accept?"

He was enjoying playing with her but now he was genuinely horny...he loved it when they ran, they had no such opportunity in hell. The look in her eyes as she registered the size of his manhood, thought about what he could do to her...his tail shot out and coiled around her waist again, and upwards, encircling her arms, holding her tightly. "No girl, you undervalue yourself anyway. What more could a demon like me want than a young, attractive female begging him not to fuck her?"

He used his tail to pull her down to her knees, then over to him. With her arms held tight above her head he had complete access to her mouth, and while he was aroused, he wasn't hard. As the king of lust he had better control of himself than that and would rather let her feel it grow. "Now there are two things you can do for me right now...you can take me in your mouth, as deep as you can, make me hard...but first, you will tell me your damn name. Ignore that order again and you will regret it."

~~~~~~~~~~

Damn, he had a point, what could she get him that he couldn't get for himself? He had her wrapped in his tail again, it was scary what he could do with that and how strong it was. He had her on her knees, had her hands held tight, and she couldn't pull free no matter how hard she struggled.

"Breanne! My name is Breanne!" Her eyes were locked on the monster he wanted to put in her mouth, and she lost any sense of control she may have had over herself. "Please don't do this! Please! I can't... It's not possible! You're too big!!" She was practically shouting as she thrashed her body around trying to get loose.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ratatosk was amused with her struggling, the way she tried to thrash and free herself. There was no escape from the tail he was so proud of. Every demon who rose to become a king was granted a single gift, his was his tail. It could stretch itself to enormous lengths, sacrificing girth as it did so in order to bind more effectively from longer ranges, and was incredibly tough...it would take an elephant to break free once trapped.

"Breanne...you are underestimating yourself again. Your orifices will stretch to accommodate me, I guarantee it, and if it causes damage in any way, well..." He gripped the sides of her head and his cock at the same time and stuffed the head into her mouth. He was still soft, pliable, and he had more control of himself than any human...which she would learn as his manhood began to press into the back of her throat, muscles along it guiding its path until all 12, soft inches were completely inside her.

"Well if I do damage you with my cock, Breanne...then that beautiful ring I gifted you will heal you when I'm done." Releasing her head, he groaned, holding her in place with his tail, his cock deep in her throat as he looked down, enjoying the look in her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

Breanne was helpless as he forced his way into her mouth. He filled her mouth more full than it had ever been. Her jaw was stretched wide, and he just kept going. She looked up at him, begging and pleading with her eyes, certain that her fear was written there clearly.

She tried to scream but barely a muffled noise came out, there was just too much of him filling her mouth now. Choking on it, her eyes started to water, and she swallowed out of reflex, her throat trying to dislodge the intruder.

That damn ring, she knew the moment he put it on her that it would be trouble. What had he said? She would heal, but she would feel it. the fear of what he might do knowing that she would recover from anything and everything he did, left her shaking and trying in vain again to pull free.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ratatosk groaned as he felt his cock growing. This was one of his favourite parts, feeling his cock grow in a girls throat, already too thick to take without choking...the fear, the panic, the desperation...it was written in the poor girls eyes. And it would get thicker, twice as thick as the end of a baseball bat, inhumanly monstrous. Which is where that ring came in handy.

He had them crafted every time he gave one away, something he only had to do in the human world. With that her throat would take him without her jaw breaking, something important to his pleasure. It would hurt, not to mention be extremely uncomfortable, but she wouldn't break physically and that was what mattered. The ring was going on her finger without her making the wish, that had merely been a fun way to give it to her.

He was fully erect now, two feet of hard, thick cock buried impossibly down this young girl's throat, cutting off her oxygen completely. She would remain on the verge of passing out without air but the ring would never let that happen...grinning, he leered down into her eyes. "Poor Breanne, you look so scared my dear, don't you know what an honour this is? You would usually have to sin your entire life to earn this 'pleasure', and then I have to be in a good mood. Consider it a reward for having the raw power to summon me alone."

Feeling it was time, he started to pull out of her, sighing in pleasure as her teeth dragged along his cock, unable to hurt his demonic flesh but feeling oh so good...and then thrusting back into her viciously with a gasp. That heat, that tightness, it mingled with the fear he felt from her, exhilarating him as he began to fuck her throat.

~~~~~~~~~~

He was right, Breanne wasn't just scared, she was terrified. His cock was cutting off her air, she was trying so hard to breathe but couldn't. Then he started moving, grateful that she would be able to breathe, she prepared to take a deep gulp of air... But he didn't pull out! Only part way before thrusting back in. She felt like she would pass out at any moment, her lungs burning and eyes watering, but blissful unconsciousness never took her.

He fucked her throat relentlessly and she started to cry at the abuse it was taking. She didn't understand how he could fit in her mouth, she felt her jaw stretched, her face bulging, and figured it must have something to do with the ring. Her struggles were weak from lack of oxygen, but she still tried.

A reward, she would have laughed if her throat want stuffed full of his monsterous cock. She was sure he was the one getting a reward here, she was being punished for her stupidity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ratatosk felt the pleasure shooting through his body. He was made for this...to take girls like this, reluctant, scared, and fuck them till they couldn't move...he was literally born for it, and the pleasure never stopped. Her throat tried to eject him, tight, constricting, but the force of his thrusts shoved such efforts aside.

He gasped, hitting that final plateau of ecstasy before his orgasm, and his tail tightened around her while his thick cock pulsed once, twice...then he erupted inside her, blasting his thick demon cum down her throat. Pulling out, deliberately making his cock deflate so it would be easier, he lifted her up with his tail again.to meet his eyes.

"Well Breanne, how does your first load of demonic semen taste?" He had ejaculated down her throat, but his cock had dragged back across her tongue on the way out, he knew she would have the taste on her lips. "Feel any different yet?" He laughed again, softly, quietly...an incubi's cum, just like the juices of a succubus, was an incredibly potent aphrodisiac, of a sort. It didn't raise arousal like most, but sensitivity...every hint of pain was increased by five times, and the pleasure was tenfold. He could inject it with a bite of his fangs too, but that way bored him. Soon she would feel the affect...her mind would remain clear, but her body...every touch would be as pleasurable as it was painful, and he knew from experience that most girls didn't know whether to cry or moan as they were fucked.

~~~~~~~~~~

Breanne felt his tail tighten around her. She would have screamed if she could. He shot a load of cum down her throat hard enough that she felt it. As his cock softened and slipped out, she gulped greedily for air, his taste on her tongue. It wasn't as bad add she would have thought, it was actually kind of a pleasant taste.