Don't Play With Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure intensified...he felt it just as much in his tail as his cock, but he was in control. He meant two hours, minimum, he would exhaust the poor girl with his power.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was all too much, he was pounding into her ass so hard and fast that Breanne couldn't even think in sentences anymore. "Please!", "Stop!", and "No more!" were shouted between screams of agony. What was probably barely a few minutes felt like hours and hours.

Then he did the worst thing she could imagine; he started fucking her pussy too. She was being stretched so far open, double stuffed with more cock than possible, and now she was forced to enjoy it. As he rammed her pussy, the pain mixed with the stronger pleasure, and her screams were joined by moans as she cried through the building pleasure.

She knew she couldn't take much more of this... but that damn ring would make sure she did, force her to stay conscious. And his venom now coursing through her, left her mind clear. At least if it had dulled her mind she could blame that for the fact that she was very near orgasming again, this time being double penetrated by this huge demon.

~~~~~~~~~~

His twin cocks were alight with pleasure, the energy produced from his vigorous raping fueling him, a never ending cycle. The more sexual energy he produced, the stringer he felt and the harder he could fuck her. He could hear her screams became moans, and pleasure mingle with her pain. He loved every second.

"Such a little slut, this is why you summoned the king of the incubi isn't it? You wanted this, all the depraved things I do to you..." He was holding her waist tightly still, so he didn't need her ankles. The tentacles holding them unwrapped, flicking up to her nipples, coiling tightly round them and squeezing painfully tight, tugging. "Now let's put that mouth of yours to better use shall we?"

Without giving her time to think he plunged the last tentacle, the thick, phallic appendage into her mouth and down her throat. He had to let it stretch and become thinner to get inside her mouth, but as it snaked down her throat it thickened to match his other two cocks and he growled in complete bliss. Three cocks, three times the pleasure...and he started to fuck her tight throat with the last, ignoring her gagging and choking, seeking only more pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~

Breanne was overwhelmed by sensation, the pain and pleasure coursing through her little body. Strangled sobs mixed with moans and screams. She didn't know which was worse, the agonizing pain or excruciating pleasure. Suddenly her legs were free and she felt her tender nipples get squeezed and pulled, crying out she wasn't sure if she wanted it to stop or go on.

She was so mixed up, her body singing as an orgasm peaked. She cried out as the jolt of her crescendo made her body shake uncontrollably, but her scream was silenced part way through as he once again filled her throat with his cock. She choked in it, gagging, and tried to close her mouth to him, even biting down hard enough to make a human scream. But he paid no heed and fucked her throat mercilessly.

She was filled from all sides now, she felt like there was more demon dick inside her right now than there was of her. But the pleasure was more than she could fight now, the stimulus just too compelling, and she fell into a pattern of orgasms that would build fast, explode, then subside enough for the pain to make her cry and try to scream around his cock in her mouth: then it would start all over, and she was helpless to stop any of it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ratatosk rode endless waves of pure pleasure, holding back his orgasms and converting them into more energy with which to own Breanne's body with. His cock and tail alternated, and his tentacle fucked the poor young girls throat independently of both of them, sometimes fast, short stabs, sometimes long, deep thrusts. On occasion it would tunnel deeper down her throat and stay there, the ring keeping her conscious while air was refused to her.

And the smaller tentacles that had released her legs roamed her body. Her nipples were the favoured targets, twisting and pulling while she was mercilessly raped. Sometimes they would assault her clit, once they even lashed her buttocks and lower thighs. Ratatosk was a demon who fed on sex, and as king of his race he had many toys with which to play built into his powerful, intimidating form. He used them all this last time he fucked Breanne, feeling her orgasm over and over on the end of his three giant cocks for well over three hours.

Finally, he roared in perfect pleasure as he allowed himself to cum, all three of his appendages filling her with his seed, tensing and burying themselves in her as deeply as they could as his mind went blank, overwhelmed by the mass of stimuli. It took him ten minutes for the pleasure to stop washing over him, and he allowed her to fall to the floor, completely used.

~~~~~~~~~~

Breanne suffered the nightmare of his fucking, it felt like it was going on forever. She cried, moaned and fought until get body was so spent she couldn't move anymore.

Her holes were used in ways she never thought possible, her body tormented. But the most painful part of it all, was knowing her body was enjoying it so much, as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, and orgasms ripped through her regularly. She had lost count of how many times he had dragged an orgasm from her. When he finally released, she could feel the force of his cum blasting into all of her holes.

When he finally released get and she collapsed onto the floor, she curled herself up and sobbed. She couldn't have moved if her life depended on it, so complete was his use of her, she had nothing left. Unable to look at him, she's closed her eyes and wished him away. Hoping he was finally satisfied and this ordeal was over.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ratatosk looked down at her, curled up and sobbing, broken. Her body was already healing from his assault, and worse...she would crave him now. He had felt the orgasms despite her pain, the way she stiffened and tightened on the end of his cocks, over and over again. He smiled down at her and laughed.

"I hope you enjoyed your time with me Breanne...you know now how it feels to be used by Lord Ratatosk and I fear you may have taken a little too much of my essence." As he spoke his wings reformed and his tail evened out, swinging down low behind him.

"I'm going to leave you with my ring, consider it my gift to you. When you learn that no man can make you feel like a demon can, you may use it to summon me back, and I'll make you scream some more. Or maybe you know somebody you wish to make a gift of? Summon me in their presence and I, or one of my demons, will come and let you watch them suffer." Still laughing, he stepped backwards, darkness sweeping up from the ground below him, enveloping him completely until all that was left in the room was Breanne.