Don't Say A Word

Story Info
You stay late with her at work.
1.5k words
4.41
14.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had offered to stay later then everyone else to finish up and clean up...everyone was gone and you were working alone...it was dusk and you were tired and wanted to call it a day...

You were working out back when I walked in...the place was hot yet kinda cold, very drab looking, not much to the building yet...walls and a floor a cement floor that was hard and grey...the unit was dimly lit and rather small...just perfect for what I had in mind...

I could hear you outside busy trying to end your day...I got things ready...I laid a comfy blanket down and set lit candles all around, which gave the place an instant smell of strawberries...I set a radio down also and turned it on, softly the place filled with a soft romantic song...I set a basket down and opened it...I pulled out 2 glasses and a chilled bottle of wine...I slowly poured some into each glass and then softly licked my lips...I could hear you getting close to the unit and I slipped off to where you couldn't see me...

I watched as you walked in, you look around...you said loudly "HEY" as you looked around the small unit...I stepped out from the darkness and walked toward you...you asked me what was going on and why I was here...and what was this all about...

My eyes tell you "Don't say a word"...as I hush you with my soft moist lips. I taste the sweetness of your lips...then take your hand and lead you to the blanket... I watch your face as you look around...taking it all in. I see the candles sparkle in your eyes...a small smile playing on your lips...

I slowly bring my hands to your face...cupping your cheeks gently and kiss you again...this time I take your lower lip and nibble softly...I run my tongue along your lips...prying them open...as I slide my tongue into your mouth...rolling it around with your tongue...softly...slowly...drawing it softly into my mouth...

Your body is sweaty from your days work...and your hands show just how hard you have worked today as do your clothes...and MMmmm your so sexy this way...

My hands move to your shirt..as I begin to remove it...I step back..and look into your eyes I take my time..slowly removing each item you are wearing...and as I remove each piece...my hands roam over that part of your body...softly exploring it...wanting to know your body as a blind man would...feeling each curve...hill...valley...memorizing it with my fingers...burning the feelings deep into my mind...

After I have removed all of your clothes, I hand you a glass of the chilled wine...but before you can drink from it...I dip a fingertip into it...then run that finger along my lips...and lean in to kiss you yet again...softly...my lips lingering against yours...

As we drink the wine, I reach out my hand to you...my eyes pleading with you to come to me...my desire...my want...my need showing in the look in my eyes...they are clouded over with desire...I grasp your hand softly and guide you into me...

As we gaze into each others eyes...drinking each other in...you hold me in your arms, I feel your chest against my breasts...a shiver runs through me...slowly we begin to move to the music playing...MMmmm we begin to dance in the candle light...slowly...

I begin to nuzzle your neck.. I sense you are going to speak...and I silence you with my lips once again...I move my attention back to your neck, I run my tongue along your jawline down the center of your neck I trace every inch of your neck with my tongue softly nibbling, tasting the days sweat from your skin...sucking gently I move my lips to your ear...I run my tongue along the curve of your ear...breathing softly into it...I nibble softly on the lobe...my warm breath caressing your ear. I kiss...nibble...and lick...my way to your other ear...I devour this ear as thoroughly as the first...

I pull away from you slightly...standing there before you...I begin to undress for you...I let my dress fall softly off my shoulders and I step out of it...I reach up and slide the spaghetti strap of my gown over my shoulder...then the other. I run my fingertips along the lace edge of the gown above my breasts..slowly letting it slip down over my breasts...never having removed my eyes from yours...I watch you watching me intently...your eyes glazed over. I remain standing before you...letting your eyes travel over me...we make eye contact and I begin to run my fingers over my neck down to my chest running them between my breasts...I cup each breast in my hands running a finger over each nipple feeling them harden beneath my touch...I take a finger and slowly slide it into my wet mouth and run that finger over one of my nipples then the other...they are so hard now...so sensitive...

My hands begin to slowly travel down my belly as I feel the softness of the silk, I tilt my head back enjoying the feeling beneath my hands, I run them over my hips down the outside of my thighs around and back up the inside of my thighs, I lift the blackness of the silk as I trace the hairline of my now wet pussy with my fingertips running my fingers through it sliding them down further I run a finger along the length of my swollen lips....I maon softly, I take my wet finger, wet with my own juices and run it along my lips and then run my tongue along my lips...I slowly slide my finger into my mouth...tasting myself...

You move to the blanket and sit down on it...I straddle your legs and you touch me...lifting the black silk up exposing my wetness to you...I am standing there in front of you with my pussy in your face...your tongue touches me and I let out a soft intense moan...your tongue is cool from the wine and it feels good against my hotness...

Your hands grab my ass and you pull my pussy into your face...your tongue does what it does best MMmmm, your licking the outside of my pussy...tracing my lips and feeling the smoothness on your tongue...you back your face away from me and look into my eyes as I feel your left hand spread my legs slightly for you...you watch my face as you touch me...my hips begin to move as I feel your fingers exploring every part of my swollen clit...

With both hands you spread me open for your tongue...Mmmm I love the way you lick me...slowly yet firmly...tasting my sweetness drinking me up...Your fingers slide so easily into me...MMmmm your tongue and your fingers the only thing better is your hard cock...

You work your tongue against my clit as your fingers fuck me slowly...I feel it building deep within me...slowly you bring me to the edge...soft moans escape from my lips as you continue your quest to make me cum...MMmm you feel my pussy explode on your tongue and on your fingers...you don't let up on my clit as you make me cum again and again...

My legs are weak and trembling...you lower me down so I am straddling your cock...it slides into my dripping wet just licked pussy...you lean back with your hands behind you...I lean forward and bring my soft lips to yours....and kiss you passionately...I can feel your cock growing even more deep inside of me...I begin to ride you...up and down ever so slowly...letting your cock go as deep as it can inside of me...

I break from your lips and sit up straight...I look deeply into your eyes as I fuck your cock...you have that sexy smirk on your lips and your soft moans turn me on even more...I tighten my pussy around your thick cock and continue my ride...

You grab my breasts and guide them to your mouth...you lick and suck on my extremely hard nipples...squeezing my breasts together...you bite on my nipples as you feel your cock deep in me...both of us loving the feeling of the moment...

You back away again from me and I begin to ride you faster...you watch my breasts bounce up and down with every stroke I make to your now oh so hard cock...MMmmm I ride you yet even faster...my pussy sliding up and down your slick hard cock...

Your hands grab my ass and you draw me into you closer...our lips meet and we kiss again...this time I can feel your so ready to give me what it is I am begging to have from you...what my pussy is begging to have from your swollen cock...

And with one firm pull of your hands on my ass, I feel your cock explode in me...my pussy tightens around your cock even more and as I begin to dress it up in my sweetness...I can feel your cock pumping it's hot thick cum deeply into me...your hold on my ass is strong yet I continue to make short strokes to your cock...wanting every drop you have to give to me...

Out of breath...with your softening cock still deeply in me our lips meet again...you grab my hair and your kiss is so erotically passionate, I break from your lips and hold mine ever so close to yours as we share the same breath together...the same erotic breath of the object of our desire for one another...