Don't Say a Word

Story Info
A co-ed sleepover turns sexual.
2.5k words
4.19
61.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story based on actual events. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

*

My junior year of college was an interesting year socially. I found myself a part of a large and weird group of friends. They were a crazy and diverse group of dorm misfits. More than anything, we were a study in unrequited love.

I would say there were love triangles, but a love triangle didn't really explain it properly. If you mapped it out it would look more like a straight line. For instance, I liked a girl. Her name was Christine. She was attractive and blonde with a great personality and a big smile. She only wanted to be friends with me. A girl liked me that I wasn't interested in. One of the guys liked her but she couldn't care less. One of the girls liked him but he didn't even notice. And so on. Anyway, our story centers on me and the girl I wasn't interested in.

Her name was Janet. She was a mousy girl, with short black hair. She was an attractive enough girl physically. Her problem was she had an awful personality. She was spoiled, obnoxious, and whiny. Lord knows why we put up with her. But she was one of the gang, so she was there night after night when we got together, pining over me while I pined over Christine, who was best friends with Janet.

The trouble began when I agreed to sleep with Janet. I know what you're thinking... what were you thinking? The truth is I don't remember why the heck I agreed to it. I think we were talking one night about how much better sleep is when you're not alone. Janet saw her opportunity to get closer to me and offered to share her bed with me. I must have been really hard up for human contact by that point. The school year was almost over and it had passed for me without any kind of relationship at all. Christine had recently made her disinterest in me abundantly clear, and I was depressed and frustrated. Of course, I made it clear that Janet and I were only sleeping together as "friends". We would share a bed but nothing else was going to happen.

Janet had her room to herself most nights because her roommate and another one of my friends were the only pair of our group of friends to actually hook up during that year. So, we picked a Saturday night and I shuffled off down the hall to spend my night with Janet, dressed in a t-shirt and boxers. She was also dressed in a t-shirt and shorts. We curled up back-to-back in her tiny dorm bed and went to sleep.

Nothing happened. I had such a good night's sleep that I agreed to do it again the following week. Again, it was just a good night's sleep. Sharing a bed with Janet was actually a pleasant experience. For starters, she was quiet because she was asleep. But, she did have a nice body. She was a swimmer and had a soft, firm body which included a nice pair of breasts. I couldn't say I minded sleeping butt to butt with her.

It was the third time around that something happened. At least, I should say that it was the first time that I knew that something happened. I woke up in the darkness and noticed that the bed was shaking rhythmically. Next, I noticed that Janet was making whimpering noises. I was about to say something, or at least turn around to see what was going on, when I realized that Janet was masturbating. Her butt cheeks were brushing against mine. Part of me was mortified. I had no romantic interest in Janet, and "hooking up" would probably be an awful idea on so many levels. Still, my proximity to sexual activity of any kind was starting to turn me on. I could feel my penis starting to stiffen despite the awkwardness of the situation.

Janet seemed to be unaware of the fact that I was awake. She was still rocking back and forth and whimpering. I could only imagine that she had one or both of her hands between her legs, rubbing her clitoris and/or finger-fucking her pussy. I must have slept through a good deal of masturbating already because only moments after I woke up the bed shook harder and her whimpering grow into little shrieks, climaxing in a number of spastic jolts, and then Janet was still.

I felt her moving around behind me. I felt her turn around to look at me, to see if her performance had disturbed me in any way. I decided to pretend I was still asleep. She gave a little sigh and settled back down. My mind was racing. Do I pretend to wake up now? Maybe pretend like I suddenly had an urge to leave that had nothing to do with what just happened? I hardly even cared what she thought. Why would I even make such a big deal about it? Despite all of the trepidation, I must have been more tired than I thought I was, because after a few minutes I simply drifted back off to sleep.

I woke up sometime later and was immediately aware that Janet was pressed up against my back. Her hand was reaching around me and fumbling around my boxers, feeling for my penis. I don't know what she was thinking. I was usually a very light sleeper, and although apparently I slept through her masturbating at least once, there was no way I was going to sleep through her actually touching me.

What was I supposed to do? The prudent thing to do would be to jump out of the bed, run back down the hall to my own room, and never speak to Janet again. However, her hand found my penis through my boxers, and her small, warm hand felt good. I was starting to grow hard despite myself. My mind was racing. Part of me was mortified, but the other part of me was 20 and horny, and grateful for just about any kind of human contact. Against my better judgment, I stayed silent and still, waiting to see what Janet was going to do.

I felt Janet snuggle up against me, her breasts pressed against my back, and her thighs against my butt. Her hand continued to touch and stroke my hardening cock through my boxers. I wondered if she thought I was still asleep. I felt her pick her head up to look at me. I kept my eyes closed. I guess she figured I was actually still sleeping, because she lay back down and ever-so-slowly began working her hand underneath the waistband of my boxers. I could feel her other hand sliding between our bodies and down between her own legs.

Her hand found its way into my boxers and wrapped around my hard cock. She began stroking it up and down, pausing to feel the contours and textures of the head of my cock. Her touch was gentle and firm. Her expertise was a surprise because as far as I knew Janet had no sexual experience whatsoever. Reservations be damned. Dealing with the potential consequences of letting her jerk me off would have to wait, because this was too good to stop.

I could feel Janet's breathing get heavier. I could feel her start to rock her hips against her hand as her arousal grew. She began to stroke me harder. I idly wondered if she thought I was still asleep. I suddenly had to suppress a moan, and I fought the urge to move one of my hands to cover my mouth. She must have figured that by now I'd be awakened by the stimulation, but I didn't want to make any kind of movement that would interrupt her.

Janet wrapped her leg around mine and snuggled up closer to me. She was so close now that I could feel her hand moving as she furiously stroked her clit. I was fully erect and it was getting really crowded in the confines of the boxers. I really needed to free it, especially since the boxers were beginning to chafe the head of my cock. I was still afraid of letting her know that I was awake. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and a groan escaped my lips.

Janet froze in place, intent on trying to figure out whether or not I was awake. I didn't want to alert her to that fact that I was awake, but I had to do something, so finally I reached down and pulled my boxers down over my cock and her hand. I was expecting Janet to start talking to me at this point. Janet talked too much. It was one of her poorer qualities. She would say something stupid and ruin the moment, I just knew it. Amazingly, she stayed quiet, and quietly helped me pull my boxers out of the way. She didn't return to stroking me, though. I think the realization that I was awake and allowing the sexual activity to continue got to Janet so much that she rolled onto her back behind me and went at herself with both hands with abandon.

Once I realized that she wasn't paying attention to me anymore I turned myself around, which wasn't easy in the cramped confines of the tiny dormitory bed. Now I was facing Janet. Her eyes were closed and her body was rocking as both of her hands worked her pussy underneath the sheets. I couldn't see what she was doing, but my imagination ran wild. In the meantime, I turned my admiration to her breasts. I figured that she wouldn't object to, and would probably appreciate the attention, so I slid my hand underneath the sheets until I was touching her breast through the white cotton t-shirt she was wearing.

Janet paused long enough to open her eyes and smile at me. She looked like she was about to start talking to me, so I brought my finger to my lips to shush her. Don't ruin this by talking, I tried to convey to her, and I think she got the message. I continued to feel her up through her shirt; enjoying the contours of her breast and feeling her nipple harden.

It didn't take Janet long to orgasm again, and she came loudly, bucking her hips and moaning "oh my God" over and over as her orgasm hit. When it was over she lay still, with the only movement being me still gently feeling her breasts. Again, I expected her to start talking then, but she still stayed quiet.

After a few minutes she rolled on top of me and kissed me. I idly wondered again if this was really a good idea, but having Janet kiss me was a much more pleasant experience than I imagined. Her hips lined up against mine and she began to slowly grind her crotch against my erection.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, Janet kissing me and grinding against me, and then she pulled the sheets off of us, sat up straight on me and pulled her t-shirt off of her, exposing her firm breasts. I wasn't a great judge of size but they were round and firm with small nipples. They were more than a handful, and suddenly putting my mouth on them was all I could think of. Janet stayed in a sitting position for a while longer, rocking back and forth on my crotch while I watched her naked breasts sway. When she leaned forward again I propped myself up against the pillows and the wall behind us so that I could reach Janet's breasts with my mouth. I took a nipple in my mouth and slowly licked around it. Then I opened my mouth and sucked in as much of her breast as I could, licking against the nipple with my tongue as I sucked. Janet moaned in appreciation of the attention and pressed her crotch against mine.

We continued like that for a few minutes, with me alternating between licking and sucking on her breasts, and Janet grinding her crotch against my hard cock. I was fully erect and I could tell that the stimulation was slowly building me toward an orgasm. I had a sudden urge to take control of the situation so I grabbed Janet around her waist and pushed her around onto her back. Janet quickly grabbed her shorts and pulled them off, leaving herself in just a pair of white cotton panties. I rolled on top of her and placed my hard cock up against her panties. My cock was still outside of my boxers, and I could feel that her panties were soaking wet from her arousal and the (at least) two orgasms she'd already had. Janet gasped when I pressed myself against her panties and pulled me down to kiss her.

Pressing my naked cock against her wet panties brought me close to orgasm, but I had a sudden urge to do something I'd seen in a porno but never had the chance to try. I figured Janet would let me do pretty much anything to her, so I moved into a sitting position, straddling her waist. Then I slowly moved my way up her stomach, moving my hard cock past her belly button and up to the valley between her breasts. Janet watched me, the curiosity showing on her face. I took her breasts in my hands and smooshed them together around my cock. I began to slide myself back and forth, getting myself off on the stimulation of being between her breasts.

Janet sat herself up as best she could to see my dick sliding between her breasts. My erection was pointing right at her neck and I'm sure she could figure where my cum was headed when my orgasm hit. She reached behind me and grabbed my butt cheeks, but what really pushed me to the edge was when she stuck out her tongue towards my cock as if she was trying to reach it but it was too far away. I started bucking my hips as fast as they would go, pushing myself over the edge, grunting as my orgasm hit and load after load of cum shot across her chest and neck. Janet watched my orgasm with a fascinated look on her face. When it was over I reached over to the night table and took a couple of tissues to clean her off, and tossed them in the trash.

We snuggled together to go back to sleep. I was naked and Janet was dressed in her panties. I was quietly calculating how many more chances we might have to sleep together before the end of the semester when Janet finally spoke her first words of the night.

"Thank you," she said.

"Thank you," I replied aloud, while I thought silently that I was grateful you stayed quiet.