Don't Say It Ch. 01: A Rough Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please I need to, I have to," she pleaded between breaths.

Her words sent a wave of intense sensations pulsing through my body and I was releasing so much of my juices that it burned. I grabbed my crotch and rubbed it to elevate the pressure.

"Aaaahh," she moaned as I applied more pressure to her clit.

"Please. Mmmmm. Don't tease me. Mmmmm," her voice had me gushing.

"Please, Jessie," she asked again, desperate, more than sexy.

I lost all my power. I had to give her what she wanted. I grabbed both her legs and threw them over my shoulders. This forced her to lean back on the dresser, more items fell off it and landed on the floor.

My move got a surprise but welcome gasp from her. She moaned loudly, frantically bucking her hips against my face. Every breath she took was a gasp. I saw her stomach muscles tensing. She grabbed a handful of my hair and let out a loud moan as she came.

She came hard and her body trembled, shaking the dresser. I felt the sweet juices that she had built up flowing down my chin. I changed the speed of my tongue to match the intensity in her body and kept licking her as she rode out a long orgasm.

She breathed loudly trying to catch her breath and her body had small post orgasm spasms. I wasn't sure how to face her so I stayed on my knees and licked up her juices. She had plans of her own and began pulling me up.

She slid off the dresser and kissed me, pressing our breasts and bodies into each other. She stopped kissing me to look at me. I was scared to really look at her.

She rubbed my cheek with her thumb and I looked up into her beautifully dark eyes. They were soft from her orgasm, but looking deep into mine, searching. It was too much so I looked away. She placed a loving, closed mouth kiss on my lips then she ran her fingers through my hair and along the side of my face.

It was so soft and caring. Everything outside of this room didn't matter. It was just me and her I looked nervously into her eyes before kissing her back.

And we started kissing really slow, reuniting our tongues. This was different from the others before. It wasn't wild and desperate. It was just different.

I felt like my stomach, loins, and chest was going to implode. My body was on fire, I'd lost my breath and I became light headed, but I didn't let up. She moaned and I pushed against her so she had to lean back on the dresser. I couldn't get enough. I hugged her tighter, trying to become a part of her and make her a part of me.

She pushed herself against me, forcing me to ease off her but still held me tight. Then I realized my hips were grinding and moving against hers. She put her hands on my waist and squeezed them along to the rhythm of our hips. She was getting me started again.

You have to get out of here, I told myself. I pulled my face and body away from her and she followed me, closing the gap and kissing me again. I kissed her back, escape from her was futile. I held her face and sucked her tongue into my mouth.

Suddenly I heard music playing. It scared me out of our fantasy world and I pulled away from her. It was her phone upstairs. I turned away from her, reality hitting me. I start to look around for my clothes. The phone stopped ringing. I walked to the bottom of the stairs and picked up my bra and shirt. I heard her behind me shuffling, putting her clothes back on. I buttoned my shirt, a few buttons were missing from the bottom. I looked at it, panicking as I thought about what I was going to say to Mark.

I heard footsteps right behind me. She reached out to grab me and I pushed her away. Hard. Regret hit me when she stumbled backwards and almost lost her balance. Still in a panic I ran up the stairs.

When I got to the top she called my name, "Jess."

I burst into tears and pushed the door at the top of the stairs open. I walked past the kitchen to see her unopened gift and the bottle of vodka still on the counter.

I walked down the hallway and picked up my heels. I grabbed the doorknob hoping that her hand would come flying in front of me to slam the door shut and stop me from walking out. When it didn't I looked back hoping she'd followed me but she didn't. I opened the door and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Maya's Babysitting Again ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cried all the way home. So many tears were flowing that I could barely see the road. Her scent was still on me. I loved it. I wish I could wear it like a perfume, but I couldn't go home looking and smelling the way I did. It was only 11pm so I pulled over to a diner and went to the restroom.

Mark is my best friend. He was a great husband and father. He was cute, great body, funny, smart, attentive, sweet, and a good lover. So why would I risk this for Maya? I had a lot of questions I needed to ask myself.

This wasn't like me, I despise cheaters. My parents' marriage fell apart because my father was a cheater. Since I was little my mantra was that I would always be faithful. And never have I ever doubted that I couldn't be until Maya. I hated myself for what I did and her even more for making me want her.

In the dingy restroom of the rundown diner, I pulled myself together physically and emotionally as much as I could. I stopped by a liquor store and downed a small bottle of Fireball whiskey before I made my way home. I arrived home to find that Mark and Justin were already sleeping. I took a shower and climbed into bed next to Mark. He didn't even stir while I tossed and turned all night.

The next day Mark woke up at 6-am to start cooking. I was awake but pretended to be sleeping. He woke up, kissed my shoulder and went to the bathroom to clean up. He came back out and kissed me on the cheek before heading downstairs.

For now there was a man downstairs who loved me and who I loved. I went downstairs and kissed Mark. We talk and laughed for a bit and decided to wake up Justin. We ran up to his room screaming and yelling. He didn't want to move despite all the noise and groaned in protest. I ripped the blanket off and jumped on his bed around him. Then Mark picked him up and threw him in the air.

Mark caught an awake and laughing Justin in his arms. He turned Justin on his back so he was holding him like a baby. He passed him to me in same position and I showered him with kisses. He giggled and Mark walked over to tickle him.

"Mom's turn," I said as Mark started tickling me.

"Stop it, I'm going to drop him," I said cracking up.

I had to let Justin down and they both tag teamed me.

"It's daddy turn," I yelled and Justin echoed me. We turned our attack to Mark. And even though he was bigger and stronger than the both of us he allowed us to pin him on the floor and tickle him.

The rest of the day was filled with food, family, and friends. And while the day was great the weekend was even better. Me and Mark were on fire. We fucked every night from Thursday to Sunday.

The rest of the day was filled with food, family, and friends. And while the day was great the weekend was even better. Me and Mark were on fire. We fucked the entire weekend.

I went to work on Monday in an excellent mood. I came home that night and walked in the living room to see Maya. I lost my breath and I swear my heart stopped beating.

"Hi?" she asked me.

I said hi to Justin who didn't even look up from his video game when he said hi back.

"Mark called me," Maya continued, "he asked if I was still going to pick up Justin today."

I couldn't find the words to speak so I walked to the kitchen. She followed me.

"He said you texted him Wednesday night. Saying that I was done with school and that I'm going to come back today." I still didn't speak and her voice was a few pitches higher than normal. "I- I- I was going to turn it down but I don't know what you told him. Then Justin was celebrating in the background. I panicked and said yes. So, uh, here I am?"

I still couldn't speak. I remember now that I had texted Mark when me and Maya was at the restaurant celebrating her play. I was a little drunk and we talked about her coming back, we both agreed it would be a good idea. Especially because she was the best sitter Justin ever had and he missed her dearly. With the bliss of the past weekend I forgot about it and he didn't mention that he was going to take me up on my offer.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to be weird with Mark. I should've said no, shouldn't I? I'm sorry." She rounded the counter and got closer to me. "I was trying to text you, but I didn't know what to say."

She was rambling and I was speechless. This must be a game to her. But I wasn't going to go through the torture I went through before. I didn't want her in my house. I didn't want to be confused anymore.

"It would've been suspicious if you told him I was coming back and I didn't. Right? So why did you tell him I was coming back if you didn't want to?"

"I didn't tell him I wanted you back. I don't want you back." I hissed and she backed up with an offended look on her face.

"Maya I'm sorry," I had to grab her arm to stop her from walking away. We faced each other, our bodies separated by two feet. I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Just tell me what you want," she looked at her hands resting on the counter. "Tell me what you want and I'll do it."

I didn't know if what she was saying had dual meaning, but I thought about it longer than I want to admit.

"Really think about it. Whatever you want from me you can have." Her voice was seductive and low.

The look of stress on my face melted into need as I bit my bottom lip. We stared at each other for a few moments. My eyes darted to her mouth then back to her eyes. I was contemplating her words, her tempting offer.

She rocked on her feet a little, like she was deciding where to go. I waited for her to move. She did, but instead of moving to me she headed towards the living room. Disappointment filled my heart while something else was filling my panties.

"I want you to stay," I called to her as she made her way to the living room.

"I know," she said without looking back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Why Did You Come Back? ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maya started out as a tutor/sitter for Justin, but we quickly became friends. She'd been working for Mark and I for about three months and our friendship had sparked since then. It wasn't long before we were hanging out outside of work. In a very short amount of time I've come to consider her one of the best people I had ever met. Even though she was younger than me - I was 29 and she was 22 - she was the bigger person. She pushed me to be a better person, to be honest with myself, work out, and to laugh more.

I really valued our friendship, but now that she was back I basically stopped talking to her. If I did it was cold, or to scold her for something, or to talk about Justin. I tried to keep my mind on my work and off Maya.

One day after work I went to a Whack Wednesday happy hour with some of my coworkers. Drinking would help take away some of the tension I was feeling before I had to go home. I only had one beer so I wasn't bad, well one beer to chase down my four shots.

When I got home Justin was already playing video games. Maya was in the kitchen. I yelled hi to him and he didn't respond.

"Don't bother," Maya said smiling as I rounded into the kitchen. "I bought him a new game. You've lost your son for the next two weeks."

I said okay under my breath.

"It's an educational game," she continued. "It teaches kids how to count, add, subtract, and the difference between an gram and an eighth so the weed man can short you. You know, real life skills."

"I hope you don't mind," she added quietly when I didn't laugh at her joke.

"It's fine, Maya!" I said in a frustrated voice.

She looked at me and scowled.

"Well, if you stopped ignoring me I would've been able to talk to you about it."

"Why do you think it's okay to buy him things? What gives you the right to make decisions about my son?"

"I'm his tutor, so yes, I make decisions about his education every day." She turned and walked away.

"Why did you come back?" I asked infuriated, throwing my hands up in the air and letting them fall on the counter.

"What?!" She asked in a furious tone, turning around to face me. "You told your husband that I was coming back."

"You didn't have to say yes!"

"I panicked!"

"Whatever, I'm going to change." I stormed off.

"I can't be accountable for the shit you don't tell your husband!" She yelled following behind me.

I was furious. I can't believe she just said that. I could've handled myself better, but as always with me, an argument is easier than a conversation. I turned around to curse her out. "You little slut."

"Me? I'm a slut?" Her eyes wilder than my false accusations. "Because last I checked you fucked me."

"Get out of my house!"

"Or else what, you gonna tell Mark how good my pussy tastes?"

That was a low blow. I pushed her hard. I was scared at the force I put into it but she didn't really budge. She worked out regularly and she was stronger than me. She grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back. I stopped only because I hit the wall.

I managed to lift a hand and smack her in her face. I went to hit her again but she grabbed me by the elbow and pushed me back on the wall. We wrestled as I tried to go in for another slap while she tried to grab my arms to stop me. She was using her body to pin me and jamming her knees painfully into my thighs.

Then I realized she wasn't really fighting me at all. No, she was moving differently. She was scuffling with me to hold my hands down and she had her face planted in my neck so I couldn't hit her. She was taking airy and short breaths.

That's when my body began to betray me. I was using my hips to push her off me and she would use hers to force me back on the wall. Now, instead of trying to get her off me it began grinding in rhythm with hers.

Her hands that were trying to pin me down were now being chased by my own. She was touching me all over and I was struggling to keep her hands off my body. She reached for my breasts. And I finally grabbed her hand, but she wriggled it from my grasp.

She began sucking on my neck, the place that offered her protection from my combative hands. My head went spinning and my breathing became short and shallow.

"Maya, please stop," I begged. I made a feeble attempt to push her off, but she knew she already won.

She managed to pin my right hand above my head. I reached up with my left to free my right hand. She grabbed my right breast and squeezed hard. I let out a moan and I grinded against her hard, she matched my force.

I was squirming, trying to get loose but all that was doing was rubbing my body against hers. She was grinding in me, sucking my neck and massaging my breasts. The sheer act of our struggle almost had me climaxing. I made an attempt to get her hand off my breasts, which was successful, but she moved her hand downwards and rubbed me through my skirt.

"Mmmmmm". I breathed loudly from her touch and lifted my head to the ceiling. She rolled her body against me.

I reached down to move her hand but she was pressed against me and I couldn't get in. My hand ended up holding on to the wrist that was rubbing me.

She finally released my right hand that was pinned above my head. She used her now free hand to cup by left breast and squeeze. I used mine to grab a fistful of her hair and pulled her in to kiss me. We ended up sucking each other into our mouths, moaning and breathing audibly.

With tongues still intertwined, she guided me with her body to sit on a stair. As soon as I was firmly planted on the stairs I grabbed her hips to pull her to me and she landed between my spread open legs.

She pulled my skirt above my waist and her right hand disappeared between my legs. I felt her rub me through my panties before pushing it to the side. I breathed heavily. Her fingers ran up and down playing in my juices. I let out a long moan into her mouth when I felt two fingers enter me.

"Ooohhh god," I threw my head back as my body melted. I was already ready to come. To be honest I was ready to come when we up against the wall.

She thrusted in and out of me. I lifted her shirt so I could run my fingers along the length of her back. Fuck, I wanted it to last longer, but I was so close. I panted in her ear trying to prolong the inevitable. But she was moaning in my ear and I held my eyes shut, holding it in.

She changed the motion of her hand and started pressing on my g spot. I knew I couldn't hold out. I kissed her hard one last time, practically biting her. Grabbing her lower back, I pulled her into me, trying to get as much of her body to press against mine. I held her as tight as I could and listened to her throaty breathing and focused on her fingers.

"OOOOOOHHHHHH!" Expelled from my lips, as the buildup in my body exploded into an intense orgasm.

I came for a long time. A really long time. She thrusted her fingers in and grinded against me until I was done and slowed when my moans died down and I loosened my grip on her.

If I hadn't let her go, I'm sure she would've hugged me for as long as I wanted, but my previous embrace, the one that pulled her in and allowed her to explore me so intimately, was gone. My hands rested on each knee that was spread open for her, waiting for her to move.

Realizing my sudden coldness, she got up and leaned against the wall, running her hand through her hair. It was her signature move when she was deep in thought. I didn't need to see her to know that she was looking at me. She sighed and walked to the living room. I fixed my underwear and skirt, wiped the sweat off my brow, but remained sitting on the stairs.

I don't know how long I sat there, but when I snapped to I saw Maya with her things about to walk out. She looked back at me.

"Whatever your gonna say, don't say it." My voice was cold and distance.

She ran her fingers through her hair before walking out.

12