Don't Say You're Sorry

Story Info
When apologizing isn't enough, she finds out what is.
2.2k words
3.78
37.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late and I was tired. I had taken a test earlier that day which had gone badly and I was still angry about that. I'd gotten home just in time to witness a raging fight between my roommate and her boyfriend, after which they just made up and went back to his place. Probably for a fuck fest. I gave up on that midnight snack I wanted and decided to go to sleep. Hell I figured, it had to be better in the morning.

Before I got into bed though I wanted to check my email, something I'd not had a chance to do all day. After dialing up, I finally saw the message you'd left hours ago. You'd wished me good luck and asked if I wanted to get together afterwards.

I was completely bummed, perfect end to a perfect day. Here its been days since you'd lifted your nose out of your latest project and I'd blown it. "Fuck!" I mumbled to myself as I wrote an apology, not wanting to call so late. 'I miss you, ' I wrote, 'and really wish we could have gotten together.'

Sighing I logged off and sat at my desk, closed my eyes and thought of you. You had wrapped me around your finger the first time we sat down and talked and most of the time just thinking about you turned me on. Heaving another sigh, I got up, stripped my clothes off and went to bed. As much as I missed you I was so tired I didn't even want to consider masturbation, and so, I slept.

I must have dreamt of you because sometime later I awoke, thinking of you and realizing that I was very turned on. I smiled and tried to remember just what we'd been doing to get me so wet. I kind of chuckled as I realized I could not remember and then I stretched out across my bed.

Or at least I tried to stretch out. My arms could not move!! Frantically I looked over my shoulder to the right, and in the darkness I could just see the gleam of silver. I tugged and could feel the metal bite into my skin, and I knew I'd been handcuffed. A quick glance to the left showed the same.

About then I heard the flick of a lighter and saw one of my many candles being lit, of course, by you. You looked down on me, with that menacing glare, which I think you have perfected, and did not smile.

"So, you're sorry, huh?" Your voice is low and harsh.

"You know I am, I didn't get that message till after 11, you know how much I miss you" I am still slightly freaked out by this whole thing with the handcuffs.

"Maybe we should find out just how sorry you are then" And you reach down and pull my comforter off my naked body.

As the cold air strikes my body I twitch and seek to burrow back down to hide myself.

"Oh no, now that's not very nice," and with a wicked leer you grab one of my ankles, and I see you are holding the tie off one of my robes.

Now I am not a weak little girl, but I'm no match for you, especially when you are so determined and within a few minutes you've got both legs tied. For the first time since I've known you, I'm intimidated. You look so serious you almost seem angry, as you look down upon me, bound, spread-eagle and naked across my bed. I squirm some, checking the ties on my feet, knowing my hands were not moving anytime soon. "Ummm, can I ask, what the fuck is going on??"

Your glance at my face is disinterested but you reply, "No."

Deflated I respond only with, "oh"

You sit down, near my hip and begin to stroke my stomach, somewhat like on would a cat, I, however, am not yet inclined to purr. You reach over to my desk to grab something. Its black, which doesn't tell me much since both of us have so many black things, but then you drape it over my breasts and trail it across me. Then I realize its a scarf of mine. A very long, silk, scarf that you can't quite see through. My breath catches and I feel my heart start to beat faster. The pattern of the night starts to become clear to me.

Tenderly, you twine the scarf around your hands before placing it over my eyes and tie it tight enough to stay. "Now, this scarf is plenty long to use as a gag too, but since I like your pretty mouth, I'm not going too...yet. So play nice, tiger" You sound so smug, I can imagine the grin on your face and your dimples that I always love to kiss.

Running a hand down my body I can feel you rise and then walk out of the room. As if it was a signal I began to struggle, trying to be quiet but also trying to remove any of my bonds. I rubbed my head along the pillows trying to work my blindfold loose but you'd tied it well. Suddenly I heard a low laugh and I wondered if you'd been standing there watching from the doorway the entire time.

After a few minutes of forcing myself to control the urge to struggle, the bed sagged between my legs. I felt your fingers on my ankle lingering briefly before running upward to my knee. There you paused again, as if testing the softness of my skin. Again you moved upward to the top of my thigh. All this time I'd been forcing myself to breath normal and to not react. I was refusing to give you anything without a fight.

"What do we have here?" you asked, sounding amused. "A little tiger in heat?" Without warning you ran one finger lightly over my wet pussy. The electricity of your touch added to the surprise was more than I'd have guessed and my breath hissed out of me and a tremor shook me.

"Ah yes, she is in heat, just look at how hot, how wet she is. Been thinking nasty thoughts, my slave?" All during this you kept touching me, Lightly taunting me with my own desire and with your silky voice. "So, do you masturbate with your right hand or your left?"

"What?" Even to me I sounded shocked.

"You heard me just fine" and you pinched my inner thigh, hard enough to make me wince.

"Right." I spoke quickly, I didn't want to see you mad at me.

Suddenly you moved and then I heard the key in the lock of my right handcuff and then I had one arm free. I flexed my wrist checking for bruises. You laughed, took my hand and placed it on my abdomen.

"Now, little cat, I want to watch you touch yourself. I want to see you come, see how you do it. Maybe take some notes."

I could feel the muscles under my hand begin tighten as I heard your words, spoken so close to my ear. With a sigh I ran my hand down my thigh and up to slide into the wet warmth of myself. He'd been right, I was more than wet and I slid my first two fingers through it, getting them good and wet before touching my clit for the first time. This sent a jolt through my entire body and I took a deep breath.

Quickly I found a rhythm, knowing it would not take long. I was so hot, my head turned on the pillow, back and forth, seeking what I could not see, you. Time and time again I stroked delicate fingers over my clit, stopping only to keep my fingers wet with my own lube.

My breath started to get irregular as I could feel my orgasm coiling inside of me. My hips started to lift off the bed as if to beg you to enter me. And finally amid gasps and moans I managed to whisper, "I'm coming...." and my back arched and I let out a sobbing sort of cry and then relaxed again on the bed.

Then I felt your hand on my wrist as you raised it to be locked again. Temporarily too relaxed to fight anything, I let you. Then I felt your hot mouth closing over each of my fingers, slowly, in turn, licking them clean of my come. And once again I felt desire wrap around me.

I was confused, tired and turned on and wanted to know where the hell this was all going. "What are you going to do now?" My head moved back and forth seeking you.

I feel your fingers trail over my face, feeling the texture of the smooth scarf and my skin. You stroked me with butterfly touches. Sending chills through my body. My mouth came open and I touched my tongue to my lower lip, licking it, trying to taste your skin, but your fingers danced away and stroked down the column of my throat. It was as if you were not even touching me, so light it was. It seemed as if you were pushing the air against me and it made my skin come alive.

You slowly worked your way down my body lingering on my breasts and nipples. Then tested my stomach by touching my belly button, almost tickling. After what seemed like hours you retraced this path with your mouth and warm tongue

"Fuck, are you trying to drive me crazy? Get me out of these damn handcuffs and let me touch you, taste you...please??"

"Shh, baby, this one is yours and there is no getting out of it, no turning the tables like you usually do when it feels too good." Your voice is mellow but seemed somewhat hungry.

Suddenly I felt something different touch me, something cool and smooth.

"What is i...?" Your hand goes over my mouth to silence me.

Thwack! I heard it before I really felt it, It was my belt, the one I'd chosen for the most supple leather I'd been able to find. It stung though you had certainly not swung it very hard. Like a hot tongue you used it to set tiny little fires along my legs and stomach, being careful to avoid the most sensitive parts of me.

Soon I felt as if I was on fire and could take no more "Please" I said, and immediately you stopped.

Your mouth dropped to cover one of the many hot spots on me, licking away the heat in my skin. It seemed to me as if there was nothing else in my world except you. Then your mouth was on my neck and your teeth biting into me. About then I thought I was going to pass out. Every nerve in my body was on fire and directly connected to my cunt it seemed. Your teeth continued to work over my neck, then to my ears and onto my nipples.

At this point I finally decided that begging was in order. "Oh please, you can't keep doing this to me, you've got to stop, or at least fuck me, let me feel you inside of me, please, " by this time my breath was catching in my throat and I was writhing within my confined range of motion.

Suddenly you laughed as though all this time you'd not cared, not been waiting for me to say something to that effect. "Since you manage to ask, so eloquently, my little tiger, I suppose I can go along with that."

I feel your hands on my legs, quickly untying my feet and you then slide upward along my body and I press against you, feeling that you are also naked. I twine my legs around you, wordlessly asking for you to come even closer. At the moment you begin to enter me you tear off my blindfold and finally give me the kiss I'd been longing for.

Your face is so close to mine, your eyes full of desire and tenderness. A strange mix it seems to me, but our bodies begin to move together and you fill me with your hard cock and once again the world begins to go away.

I moan, wrap my legs around you even tighter and urge you even deeper inside of me. "Fuck me, oh please, just do it” My breath comes out of me in gasps and I wish I could hold you and I realize I've been tugging at the handcuffs, trying to get to you. My world begins to fade around the edges as I feel myself spin and I come again, and it seemed to go on forever. "0h yes, yes. Come with me!"

We are lunging together, roughly and frantically and I can tell by your face and breath that you might come with me yet. "Yes, yes, let go, " I urge you. I feel you begin to tighten in me and then I can feel your cock twitching hard, right against my g-spot and then I know we really are together.

After a few minutes we come back to each other, out of our narcissism, and slowly you move to release my arms. They are stiff but I wrap around you and run my nails across your back, just for fun. You shiver and I laugh and look at you.

"By the way, have I said, thank you?" We laugh together and slowly sink into each others arms and from there into slumber.