Don't Stand So Close To Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn opened the door for her and Beth stepped in. She was immediately stuck by the beauty of the cabin and took another deep breath. The smell of pine was comforting.

"Wow this place is really beautiful" she said.

Shawn was fussing with the light switches by the door. When he managed to turn the right one on he joked, "And He said let there be light and there was and it was good." They both giggled a little.

"Can I get you a drink" he asked as he made is way to the kitchen.

"You got Coke" Beth asked. Shawn nodded. Although she wanted to be there, she was more than a little nervous. She stood awkwardly, as she debated on where to sit. Then she decided to sit in the chair. Being a single seat it was safe and looked extremely comfortable. When she sat, the over stuffed, faux suede chair enveloped her and made her feel like she was being hugged. Shawn looked and smiled at the feline-like way she snuggled into it.

She began stroking the fabric on the arms. "This chair is fantastic."

Shawn smiled again as he handed her the Coke.

"Ya that's MY chair" he said half joking. She stood up right away.

"Oh I'm sorry would you like to sit here."

Shawn laughed and sat down in the matching couch. He stared intently at her without answering, she became even more uncomfortable. He noticed her nipples harden under her shirt. He kept her standing there while he took in her body, up and down.

"Come sit here" he said not even trying to be polite. Beth complied. She sat at the other end of the couch and put her Coke down. Shawn looked confused.

"That's too far away. Come here."

Beth gave a shy smile and crawled over to him on her hands and knees. Shawn adjusted himself so he was leaning his back against the arm. He spread his legs on either side of her. She made her way to his lap, place one hand on each of his strong thighs. As she lay on top of him, she smiled her most seductive smile but inside she was trembling. She was afraid of not pleasing him but was so pumped full of adrenaline she could have ripped his clothes off.

They starred at each other for several minutes, while he played with her hair. Shawn couldn't take it any longer and he pulled her face towards him and kissed her. It was soft and tender yet the passion between them was bubbling over and the months of sexual tension was melting away.

His kissing became more frantic and Beth now had a hold of his head. Tongues and lips moving at a fever pitch. He swiftly rolled her off the couch and onto the floor in one motion. Beth never let go of her lock on his lips. She wanted him so bad. She craved him. Her core was on fire and her pussy was itching to be penetrated.

Shawn put his hand inside her pants and roughly grabbed hold of her pussy. His middle finger slid between her wet lips, grazing her clit as it came to rest just outside her opening. She began to grind hard against his palm.

"Oh God!" Beth was practically breathless.

Shawn growled. "You want this as much as I do."

All she could do was nod. Shawn leaned back on his knees and pulled off her pants. Then he paused to admire the look of her tiny little pussy. All smooth and shaved.

Beth raised her arms over her head and began to squirm as she watched him stare. She slowly spread her legs, attempting to be sexy but still struggling with nerves. He grinned out of the corner of his mouth.

"Hmmm. What do you want?" He asked, knowing the answer.

Shawn pet her pussy softly. Sliding one finger down just deep enough to feel her slick slit, but not penetrate her. Pressing just hard enough to engage her clit. A shock wave shot through Beth's body. She gasped.

He turned his hand, then slowly and deliberately slid two fingers inside her now dripping pussy. Beth clamped down on his fingers, drawing them in deeper. She closed her eyes and arched her back pressing her head into the floor. Feeling the walls of her pussy squeezing his fingers and hearing her breathing shorten he knew she was getting too close. He didn't want her to cum yet. He withdrew his fingers.

Beth was writhing and squirming for more.

"Be still!" He demanded.

Beth complied. Shawn began undressing the rest of her, pulling her shirt up and over her head. Then he trailed his hands down from her wrists to her arms. Down her slender arms to her breasts, stopping briefly to squeeze and pull at her nipples. Beth arched into the sweet pain. His hands cupped her breasts before moving down to her waist. Her skin was so smooth and warm. His penis was getting uncomfortable pushing so hard against his pants. His jaw clenched. He couldn't help himself any more.

Without further hesitation he took her whole pussy in his mouth. Beth let out a yelp and grabbed his head thankful to finally be coming to her release. She wasn't sure how much longer she could hold on.

Shawn lapped at her labia. Sucking each lip like he had been in a desert for years without water. Slurping sounds filled the air. The feel of his hot mouth devouring her, his tongue flicking relentlessly against her clit, sent Beth over the edge.

"Shit Shawn...I can't hold on much longer. I'm gonna cum"

Shawn moaned and after one last suck on her lips, letting them drop back into place, he stopped and sat up. Taking his now aching cock out of his pants, he grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer. He reached under her ass and pulled her onto his lap, roughly sliding her onto his rock hard and throbbing muscle. She went with it and found herself with her arms around his neck, filled to capacity.

Beth immediately started grinding her hips, pushing Shawn deeper inside of her. His face was buried in her chest as he pumped his cock in and out of her. She was so wet he could feel her juices running down his leg. This inspired him to pump harder and soon they were in sync; pounding into one another; breathing heavy, moaning, lips slurping and balls slapping. Holding each other hard. Their fingers digging; teeth biting.

Beth threw back her head and Shawn growled at her. "Come now!"

After one final thrust Beth came crashing down onto him with a scream. Her legs and arms tightened around him as he exploded deep inside her. Wave after wave of orgasm washed over them and through each spasm they held each other harder. When it finally subsided they stayed holding each other. Sweaty and exhausted but sublimely pleased.

********************************************************************************************

Years had passed since the affair ended. The memory of the connection they shared had never faded. Not for either of them. Beth thought about him often. She would think about him when she heard certain songs and when she watched certain movies. And on rainy days when she felt melancholy, if he crossed her mind she would get weepy. The way it ended was sad and she always wanted to get closure; find out about him and how his life had fared. She wondered if he thought about her and if the affair had meant as much to him as it had to her. If the whole thing was real or some sort of dream.

This morning though, was sunny and warm and she felt good. Beth had to run to the drug store to pick up a birthday card for her cousin for a party she planned to attend later that afternoon.

Beth was the kind of person that could never find the right words to articulate her feelings about anything important and cards always seemed to say exactly what she wanted. She had already spent a long time trying to find the right one and was so focused on the cards she didn't notice someone watching her.

He stood behind her for about five minutes enjoying her smell and the memories it evoked. He reached past her head for the card right in front of her. Unaware of who he was and without looking she attempted to move out of the way. His other arm firmly held her in place. Beth didn't move. Staying behind her he leaned in and spoke softly in her ear.

"Hey sunshine, how have you been?"

At the familiar sound of Shawn's voice, Beth's body reacted and she felt moist. She casually turned around but her heart was beating a mile a minute. He wasted no time in sweeping her up into his arms for a tight hug. His warmth and smell were so comforting, reminding her how safe she always felt with him.

Feeling a little weak in the knees, she looked up at him. His eyes were so gentle and inviting. "I missed you Babe. What have you been up to?"

Beth hesitated, "Well, I got married, had two kids. I still living in town. What have you been up to?"

Shawn let go of her. He told her about a few of his jobs and a little about his trip to Kenya. He made no mention of anyone special in his life though.

"I missed you." he said "Do you have time for coffee?"

Beth could never say no to him. Although she really did have to go, she desperately wanted to spend more time with him.

When Shawn and Beth got their coffee they found the most secluded spot in the shop. They found a quiet corner with a plush love seat and dim lighting.

"So....it's been a long time." Shawn seemed to struggle for words. "Two kids eh? Did you stay home with them?"

Beth didn't want to talk about herself. Something made her want to stay true to the fantasy of what they had and not introduce the reality of present life. But she answered him anyway. "Yes, at first, but I've been working at Syvers and Sons for about six years. I take care of their books."

"So you never continued with Art?" Shawn asked reaching for his cup. "I thought for sure you would be in a gallery somewhere by now. You were so good. Are you still sculpting?"

Beth was debating on telling him the truth. She hated to admit that she hadn't done anything since she met her husband. She felt uninspired.

"No" she said. "No time I guess. Life has a way of getting in the way."

Shawn frowned. "So how old are your kids?"

"18 and 21. I guess I'll be an empty nester when Collin goes off to College in the fall." Beth said as looked into her cup. She wondered how she could feel so awkward with someone she knew so well.

Shawn gave her a devilish look, "Whatever will you do with yourself?"

Beth smiled and blushed. She was amazed that after 20 some odd years, he could still make her feel naked with his eyes. Damn, she thought, I am not a kid anymore. And she sat a little straighter trying to gain back some composure.

She was surprised that after this much time had passed that he didn't look a day over 50. She was reintroducing herself to his new looks. He looked amazing. Quite a bit more wrinkles, and definitely more grey, but he still took care of himself. His body was still strong and virile. She didn't have time to adjust her thinking when she blurted out , "Man you look good." Shocked at her own comment, she hesitated, then continued. "Actually, I figured I would get back to sculpting. I hear it's like riding a bike. So I'm hoping it will be a sort of retreat for me."

Shawn smiled and said, "You look amazing too."

Beth didn't want to waste this time playing coy with him. "Thank you. I am definitely not the shy timid girl you used to know. I have experience and wisdom now, but I am still working on the maturity thing."

They both laughed. "You mean you're better than you were. Wow...now that gives me something to think about. Your husband's a lucky man."

"Hmm, I guess" she said with a hint of sadness. "We're not together anymore."

Shawn leaned forward a little. "What ever happened to us Beth?"

She hesitated, "Well, the way I remember it, you were going to loose everything when they found out. You had to take the transfer. So I figured it was over."

Shawn was eager to tell her how he felt and ask her why. He turned in his spot to face her.

"But you never returned my calls. You didn't even talk to me about what I wanted. You were more important to me than the stupid job."

Beth was quiet.

"Well? Didn't you want to be with me? I loved you and thought you loved me too."

"Of course I did. But I was so young then. I didn't want to pressure you into anything or make you feel obligated. Everybody's advice was to leave you alone or I would ruin your life. You had more to loose than I did. I couldn't be responsible for that." Beth was beginning to tremble.

She was upset about the way he must have felt and the way he was feeling now. She never meant to hurt him and honestly thought he didn't care about her that much then.

"It was another time. I don't know what you want me to say." She said looking back into her coffee cup.

Shawn put down his coffee. Beth followed suit and put hers down too. There was a long silence. Then she got up to leave.

"I should go." She said.

Shawn jumped up. "No. Don't go. Not yet." He held on to her arm. "Come for drive with me?"

Beth looked at her watch, then back at him. She knew her family would be expecting her but she also knew the party would go well into the night; she had some time. He smiled and she knew she was his. She smiled back and nodded. It was always hard resisting him. The truth is she didn't want to go either. Her body wanted him; needed him.

Beth had always dreamt about this moment and since her recent divorce, had fantasized more and more about what might have been. She never got over Shawn and always compared other men to him. All she could think about was running away to their cabin and making love to him for hours and hours. Just like old times. He took her by the hand and they went to his car.

They drove for while in silence. Then he said "You look REALLY good eh?"

Beth smiled "Thank you. You already said that, eh?" They laughed again. This laugh was awkward. Beth played with her hair and stared out the window.

"Where are we going anyway?" She asked.

Shawn didn't want to say but be also wanted her to feel free to leave if she wanted. "Back to my place."

Beth was quiet. "Oh" she said.

"You okay with that?" he asked.

"Yup"

He thought it was so cute that she still said yup even at 42.

When they got to the hotel room, Shawn offered her a drink. Beth declined and walked over to the window. "Wow. What a beautiful view of the lake."

Shawn walked up behind her, "Ya, this hotel is great for that. 90 percent of the rooms have the same view."

Beth could feel the warmth from Shawn so close behind her. Her body began to tingle. She was praying he would touch her. As if he read her mind, he wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her close to him. With his other hand, he brushed the hair from her neck and kissed that secret spot beneath her ear. She reached up around his head and held him there. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back onto his shoulder. He curved his body more around her and slid his hand down her slim tummy, into her pants; all the way down until he could feel her pussy. It was shaved, soft and wet. As he pet her, she arched her back, pressing her ass into his burgeoning hard on. She gasped when his fingers found her clit and began stroking it.

Beth's body remembered him and his touch. She began to crave him. Her mouth watering when she turned to face him. Shawn's eyes were glazed and he was no longer smiling. Reaching down, while continuing to stare into his eyes, she rubbed his penis through his pants. She unbuttoned them and lowered herself to her knees. Reaching in with one hand she freed his cock from its confines.

Beth always loved the look of his cock, hard or soft and she got so wet remembering the way it felt in her mouth. She started stroking him as he braced himself on a nearby chair. Slowly she gently licked the underside of the tip. Savouring the precum already present. Swirling her tongue around the tip she looked up at him. His head was back and his eyes closed.

Beth licked her lips before she took all of him into her mouth in one move. Shawn caught his breath and looked down at her. He loved the way her mouth looked on his cock; her red lips stretching; her cheeks hollowing as she sucked. He could feel the heat from her tongue as she slid her mouth up and down his steel hard shaft. Gently she licked and sucked along the sides, every now and then pausing to watch him enjoying it. She couldn't concentration on him and could only focus on his cock in her mouth.

Shawn grabbed Beth's hair pushing himself deeper into her throat. She grabbed his ass to pull him to her, moving in his rhythm. Shawn grunted his satisfaction. He had a very concentrated look on his face as he moved his cock in and out of her mouth. She took his throbbing member in her hand and went back to stroking him to cool it down a little. Beth was so wet.

She wanted his balls in her mouth. She sucked one and then the other while she continued to stroke him. His cock was smooth and hot in her hand. All of this was driving her crazy. She wanted him so bad. She could sense Shawn getting closer. She licked from the base of his tightened sack all the way up to the tip. Taking a brief moment to lick around the ridge remembering that it drove him crazy. Repeating the action again and again, he started groaning.

"Fuck" he said in a hot whispered tone.

At that she shuddered. Shawn's heart was racing and he wanted release. When she took him completely into her mouth again she sucked more fervently, speeding up the pace. He had both hands on her head now while he fucked her mouth. She was twisting her hand with each thrust.

Twisting and sucking; her eyes closed. Beth was very aroused. Her pussy was ripe and throbbing. She could feel herself getting close. Her moans became louder as did his. He was almost there. His thrusts and the sucking noises of your mouth sent him over the edge, bringing her with him.

With one more thrust, he pushed her head hard against him and came full force into her mouth. He held her there while the last ripple of orgasm shot what cum he had left into her.

When Shawn refocused, Beth was sweetly licking the last drops from his spent cock. She licked her red, swollen lips and stood up. She fixed her shirt a little and walked to the sofa smiling. Shawn didn't have his balance back yet and staggered and stumbled a little while he did his pants back up. He fell into the sofa beside her. They sat in silence, breathing heavy and starring out the window in a daze.

"So how long are you in town for?" Beth asked tentatively.

Shawn hesitated, then answered confidently, leaving no further questions. "Until you tell me to leave."

He turned to face her and smiled. "I never stopped loving you Beth." He put his arm around her and looked back to the window. Beth leaned her head on his shoulder, cuddling into him.

"I never stopped loving you either." She said looking up to him. He turned back, locking her in his gaze.

"Timing is everything huh?"

"Oh shit, the time." Beth looked like she had been struck by lightning. She quickly got her stuff together and reached her hand out to him.

"Well Shawn, looks like it's time you met the family. Ready?"

Looking mildly confused, he smiled. "Bring it on." And they both left the hotel and headed for the party.

12