Don't Start What You Can't Finish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled her thanks. "Whew! Thanks. Great time - how about you?"

I nodded - "That was a lot of fun - we should do that again!"

She stepped inside her door, and motioned for me to follow. "Yes we should. Come on in and join me for a nightcap - I'm way too wired to sleep."

"Sure, sounds good." I walked in and she closed and locked the door, dropping her hat on a table in the hallway. She made her way to the kitchen and opened the cabinet where she kept her liquor. I followed, leaning against the island in the kitchen.

"Let's see - I've got Grand Marnier, Irish Cream, gin and tonic . . . "

I was feeling parched - "How about just water?"

She turned, laughed a little bit, and agreed. "That's exactly what I need! Glad we thought of it."

We both got glasses of water and made our way to her couch, sitting close to each other but not quite touching. "That was a great time, but wow am I going to be stiff tomorrow!" she said. "Those boots are not made for walking, let alone dancing."

I laughed. "Well, they look fabulous!" I reached down - "Here, let's get them off."

She leaned back on the couch and moved her leg so I could undo the buckle. I undid it and slid the boot off her leg, my hand rubbing along the back of her calf as I slid it off. "Mmmmm . . . that felt good," she sighed as it came off her leg and foot.

"Not very comfortable?"

"No, my calf is sore and running your hand down it felt good. Here, can you get the other one?" She put her other leg up and I undid her other boot, this time intentionally letting my hand rub her calf. "Oh, that is good!"

I took the hint, and held her calf in one hand while I put her boot down with the other. Then I ran my hand back up the back of her calf, and then down again. I felt her relax, and started to massage her calf, working my way down to her foot and back up. I'd taken a serious massage class in the past, so I at least had a clue what to do. She sank back on the couch. "Wow, that's great. I didn't know I was so stiff. You're hired, by the way."

She moved her other leg so both were now resting on my thighs, and I switched to her other leg and foot, massaging firmly enough that it wasn't suggestive but enough to help with stiffness. I reached down for my glass and drained it, moving down to massage her feet without ticking them. I worked on her feet for a bit and then felt her swing her legs off me and turn so her back was now to me.

"Could I talk you into doing that on my neck and shoulders? I'm happy to return the favor - that feels amazing."

"Sure. That a good spot for you?" She nodded, and I started to massage her shoulders, using my thumbs to dig in to the side of her neck, working up to the fringe of her hair and back down. I worked up and down her neck and across her shoulders, feeling her sigh as my fingers dug in. It was a nice time - relaxing, friendly, and very stimulating to me to be touching her. I started to gently massage her scalp, just letting my fingers drift through her hair. As I said before, she had shoulder length dirty blonde hair, what I didn't say, because I didn't know, was how soft and thick it was. It felt great.

I let my fingernails just graze her scalp as my hands went up and down - one of my favorite sensations even if it was far more sensual than I had intended. I felt her breathing deeply as my fingers just grazed her scalp, down her neck, and along her spine, then moving around her sides before reversing and going back up to her hair. I felt her stiffen as my hands approached her stomach and relax as I reversed. All the while, she'd let out little sighs of contentment, mixed in with "mmmm . . . "

Taking the hint, at least what I thought (hoped?) was a hint, the next time up her spine, I let my fingers graze over her ears, causing her to gasp just a little bit. That trip down, I started moving my hands around her a little bit higher than before, and a little higher the next time, slowly approaching the bottom of her breasts. Each time, I went a little farther around, until my fingers met in the center of her body, feeling her breathe in sharply.

My fingers traced back around and up her spine, up her neck, into her hair, fanning out to stroke her scalp, grazing her ears on the way down. This time, I started moving around when I felt the bottom of her bra strap, slowly moving around, reaching the sides of her breasts, feeling her squirm just a little bit as I withdrew, starting the ascent of her back again. Downwards again, and again moving around just a bit higher, lightly following her bra to the middle level of her breasts, then retreating and continuing up her back.

All this time I could feel her breathing quicken, while she kept up a slow commentary of contentment. The next time around, I let my fingers just graze the side of her nipples, hard erect and straining against her bra. I felt her sharp intake of breath, and felt her reach behind her, finding and holding my head, pulling my ear to her mouth.

"Don't start something you can't finish . . . " she breathed into my ear. In response, I let my fingers trace around to her front, grazing her nipples again, and then closing two fingers on each nipple, squeezing them both just a bit, my other fingers below her nipples caressing the lower side of her breasts. She gasped out loud, and then turned her head, turning mine to her and her lips found mine, grazing, pushing, kissing. Slowly we kissed, our lips parting, moving together, and I felt her tongue seeking mine, exploring my lips, pulling my head closer to her as I massaged her nipples through her blouse and bra.

She arched her back, driving herself back onto me, keeping our lips and tongues together. I moved my hands to fully hold her full breasts, squeezing them, still playing with her nipples through her blouse and bra. She kept kissing me, urgently, and I felt her other hand cover one of mine, squeezing it on her breast, harder and harder. My other hand moved to her top button, feeling another sharp intake of breath as I undid the top button, and then the second, reaching in under her blouse, under the thin bra to touch her nipple directly.

She let out a low moan as my fingers touched her breast, making their way to her aureole, stopping to caress it, moving to her firm, large nipple, tweaking it slowly, gently. Our tongues intertwined as we kissed, and I felt her twist her body slightly with her back still arched, her hand moving to mine and squeezing it hard over her breast. I released her breast and let my one hand wander her body, down her side, back up, across her stomach, teasing at where I figured her bikini line must be, tracing over to her side, down her thigh, and then back up, drifting closer to her sex, her hand still firmly holding my head in place as we kissed.

I started to turn my body, holding her head and neck with one hand as I lowered her to the couch, our lips and tongues still intertwined. With my other hand, I slowly undid the last few buttons holding her blouse together, flicking my fingers over her erect nipples, straining to escape the black satin bra she was wearing, reaching in to free one of her nipples, rolling it slowly between my fingers.

Hungrily, I broke our kiss and started to kiss and lick and nibble my way down her neck, along her collarbone, down her chest, along the top side of her breast, noting the slight salt taste from sweat and feeling her vibrating underneath me.

When I reached her nipple, I let my tongue roll around the aureole before taking her whole breast in my mouth, sucking as hard as I could and swirling her nipple with my tongue. She gasped out loud and her head lolled back before lifting it and starting to watch as I sucked and nibbled and licked and blew on her breast, alternating from soft to hard. Her eyes were on fire as I sucked on her breast, and I moved my hand around her back, exploring, reaching her bra clasp and undoing it in one swift motion, moving back around to lift her bra from her, freeing her breasts so I could start on the one I hadn't been able to suck yet.

Her hands, in turn, reached to me, clawing, grabbing, getting hold of my shirt and pulling it up, up, over my head, off my arms, dropping it on the floor, pulling me to her mouth, feeling her kiss and lick my chest and neck as I moved back to keep sucking on her beautiful breasts. I moaned as she kissed and licked me, starting when she gently bit down on my nipple as she passed it. I ran my fingers around the top of her skirt, finding the tiny zipper on the side, tugging it free, then slowly, forcefully, lowering it, all while playing with and sucking her gorgeous tits.

She arched her back again, and I slowly tugged her skirt down as she lay on the couch, absolutely overcome with lust. Her skirt came off and she lay before me with nothing but a tiny black thong still on, her eyes on fire as I moved down to kiss her, hard. I felt her hands at my sides, then my waist, felt her reaching for and unbuckling my belt, reaching for the buttons on my jeans, ripping them open, her hand snaking inside to explore, finding my enormous erection, gripping, squeezing as I moaned in turn. Her hand moved, pulling insistently on my jeans, pushing them downwards and I moved to help, finally kicking them off and leaving me in nothing but a pair of bikini briefs straining and failing to hold my cock.

I half-knelt, half-lay next to her, my mouth crushing hers with a passionate kiss that was equally met by her. My one hand took a full breast in it and squeezed, and moved my mouth to her other breast, sucking it hard before starting to kiss and lick my way down her flat, smooth abdomen, moving from one side to the other, drifting ever lower, closer and closer to her thong line.

When I reached it, I took a bit in my mouth and rolled it, groaning in pleasure and feeling Jeannette squirming in pleasure, her breasts rolling until I reached up with one hand and grabbed them both, squeezing them together, crushing her nipples as I could. I let my tongue dance under the thong, moving to her center, noticing the lack of pubic hair, pushing my tongue further down, her scent and taste driving me absolutely insane. I licked around the tiny triangle of fabric covering her sex, wandering down to the inside of her thighs and back up, spreading her legs and inhaling her intoxicating scent. My tongue flicked all around her before I licked right down the center of that little triangular piece of cloth. I felt her squirm, trying to push herself onto my mouth, her hands trying to grab my head and to pull my mouth onto her. I moved back to the top of the thong and, taking it in my mouth, started to tug downwards.

She arched her back, giving me a better chance to get the thong off. Slowly, inch by inch, I dragged it down to her feet with nothing but my mouth, finally pulling it over her feet and dropping it on the end of the couch.

I started to kiss my way up her legs before detouring to her feet, kissing each of her toes before sucking three of them into my mouth without warning. I felt her writhe as I sucked and then let go, blowing cool air over them, then moving to kiss my way up her the inside of her legs, her scent overpowering any restraint I might have had. I reached her hip, and slowly started to lick my way to her center, one hand back on her glorious breast, swirling and alternately squeezing her nipple.

She was moaning out loud now, her sounds and scent overpowering me. I kissed the inside of her thighs on both sides, and teased her with my tongue as I took in the beautiful pink and red flower before me. I felt her squirm again and used the hand I'd been using to work her breasts over to press her down firmly as I moved in to taste her. My tongue just glanced over her folds at first, tantalizing her clit as I moved up and then back down. I'd read once that men should go half as hard and a quarter as quickly as they think - and it was definitely true here.

I slowly lapped her folds with my tongue, exploring, caressing, inhaling deeply. I started to more firmly tongue her, tasting her juices, feeling her quiver as I played with her with my tongue. I let one of my fingers join in, tracing around her lips, teasing her hooded clit, slowly sliding up to her clit, lightly pressing, then sliding one finger, then two, inside her, slowly exploring.

Meanwhile, I let my mouth suck her clit, softly at first, and then harder. I felt her squirming harder and she started to shake as an orgasm built. My fingers were bathed in the succulent juices in her pussy, and my fingers reached that rough patch that signified her g spot. I massaged it with my fingers as I sucked harder and harder on her clit, her juices dribbling over my fingers as her whole body tensed. I slowed my movements, and moved slightly so I could crush her nipple, suck on her clit, and finger her magic spot at the same time. Then, without a hint of what I was about to do, I hit all three at the same time, hard. It was like an electric shock - I felt her convulse on my fingers, and her building orgasm exploded over her - her pussy convulsed on my fingers, almost painfully, and she forced her clit into my mouth even further, at the same time that her hand found mine and squeezed it over her nipple far harder than I had done.

Her whole body was shaking, and she let out a scream as she was overcome, her eyes unseeing as they rolled back in her head. I felt a spurt of fluid on my chin, and saw her spurting as she came. I tried to move to catch it, but just missed and had to settle for cleaning her up with my tongue, extending her orgasm as my mouth sucked greedily on her labia and tongued her pussy. Her orgasm went on for what seemed like forever, as she lay twitching, her chest heaving as she gulped in air. I slowed my mouth and fingers, and started to work my way back up her body, covered in a light sheen of sweat. I stopped to nibble and tease her nipples just a bit before kissing her lightly on her lips, letting her recover.

Our water glasses remained on the coffee table - both empty. I got up slowly and refilled them, walking back to the couch and draining mine again - 32 ounces of water and I still needed more! I put them back on the coffee table, and started to kneel next to her.

Jeannette lay before me completely nude, her gorgeous body shimmering in the moonlight coming in through the windows. As I moved back towards her, she reached up for me and moved me to where she had been. She leaned down to kiss me hard on the lips, her erect nipples brushing over my chest, before slowly starting to kiss her way down my chest, nibbling here, biting down on my nipples, licking her way down. She reached my stomach and started to slowly circle it with her mouth, one hand still playing with my nipple, which felt incredible - that was not something I'd not had done to me much.

As she kissed and licked her way down, she locked her eyes on mine, and there was pure lust in both of our eyes. She reached my groin, and returned the favor of hitting the inside of my thighs before moving back up and licking all around my enormous erect cock. As she worked, the tip worked its way out of my bikini briefs, and I felt her breath on it as she worked around it, teasing, teasing with her tongue and breath before letting her tongue just graze it, making me moan and arch my back as I felt her.

We locked eyes again and I watched as took the edge of my briefs in her mouth and tugged downward. I let her go to it, arching my back so she could get them off. She dragged them down my legs, freeing my swollen cock, and dropped them on top of her thong before kissing and licking her way back up. I felt her breath along my shaft, and just the tiniest hint of her tongue, before feeling her breath on my engorged tip. I felt her mouth move away, and then suddenly I felt her mouth take in the tip of my cock and suck - hard. I almost came instantly, I was so wound up, but was able to hold back as her tongue started to explore. Slowly she started to move me around in her mouth, taking ever more of me into her as she worked, until she had all of me in her.

If I hadn't been concentrating on not exploding in her mouth, I'd have been impressed - my cock measures about 8 inches long and is pretty stout, to the point that some women couldn't take all of it. Not the biggest around, I know, but apparently bigger than average. Slowly, she started to slide her mouth up until she had just the tip inside, then down until I could feel the back of her throat as she stared at me while she sucked me.

I reached down and got a handful of beautiful dirty blonde hair and gave a slight pull. When she didn't respond, I tightened my grip and pulled more insistently - hard enough to pull her mouth off my cock (Ohmygod why did I stop that?) and far enough to where her breasts hung above my mouth. Hungrily I started to suck one, then the other, all while I could feel my cock cooling and drying. I started to pull her farther up - I wanted to taste her so badly it hurt - but she resisted, and started to slide back down, lowering her groin to my chest and sliding down until my cock felt the bottom of her gorgeous ass. She stopped, rubbing her nipples on my chest, and leaned down to kiss me hard again.

I felt her move, lifting her ass just a bit, and then felt my cock enveloped by warmth and wet. She had positioned herself so that my cock was now parallel with her dripping sex, and was slowly sliding back and forth, driving both of us wild. I could feel her moaning as my cock stroked her lips and her clit, and I could feel her juices coating me as she slid back and forth. That was it - I had to take her. I moved an arm up to her side and started to roll her over, feeling her resist, pushing harder, commanding, feeling her relax and start to roll over to her back, our mouths urgently locked together, her nipples still pressing against and rubbing on my chest.

We broke our kiss as we rolled over, and I knelt in front of her, my cock swollen beyond its normal size, laying on top of her dripping slit, her eyes urging me on. I let my cock slide back and forth a couple more times, reveling in how wet she was and how hard I was, before positioning the top right on top of her clit. I pushed upward, hard, and heard her gasp as the head of my cock pushed over her clit and my shaft slid by her lips. I repeated the motion, feeling her gasp each time, and knowing I wouldn't last long if I kept it up.

I moved my tip to her slit and explored, feeling her folds, finding her sensitive spots, teasing, teasing. She kept trying to pull me into her with her hands on my hips, and I waited until she relented. I locked eyes with her and without any warning drove my entire cock into her drenched cunt, spreading her walls as my cock entered her, feeling how hot and tight and wet she was. We both gasped as I rammed into her, hitting her cervix, pushing it aside, bottoming out inside her, filling her entire cunt with my rock hard cock. I had never wanted anyone as much I wanted her that instant, and I stayed deep inside her as our eyes stayed locked together. I could feel her muscles tightening and relaxing, massaging my cock as I impaled her, making tiny motions as we both luxuriated in the feeling.

Slowly, I started to let myself slide out until my tip was almost visible and just hidden in her folds. Jeannette reached down to my hips and slowly pulled me all the way back into her, grunting slightly as my cock hit and pushed aside her cervix. After a moment, she started pushing my hips back, making me slide out of her with a pop before quickly pulling me back inside her, all while our eyes stayed locked on each other.

As she held me deep inside her, she whispered in my ear "Let's move - this couch isn't made for this . . . "

I let her slide me out of her, my raging cock aching, and as she got up off the couch I turned her around and crushed her to me, feeling her breasts pressing against me, my cock pressing against her, her pussy dripping, aching. I had an idea - I turned her around and bent her over, my cock between her legs, and bent my legs. Guiding my cock with one hand while I held her with the other, I slid my cock back inside her, to her glorious feeling tight pussy, impaling her on my shaft. I felt her stiffen and try to straighten up, but I held her down and started to shuffle to her room. She figured out what I was trying to do, and reached behind to hold me tight against her as we shuffled down the hall to her room, her impaled pussy massaging my cock the whole way.